There is no API in Skyrim to detect perk levels, I don't think.  

Probably not worth all the work but there is a console command to remove perks by ID. So I'd imagine it could be done with a check on the changed SP level, if it has dropped below the perk threshold for that skill then a check to see if a perk is in place and remove it if it is.

For those like me with a touch of OCD they can just be removed manually at present.

Yaaay 7b!

So I think patching the arrest scene fixed a whole bunch of things for me, although there still are a few quirks with how the arrest fires. (First ever arrest doesn't trigger PO, guards seem to try to arrest the PC several times in a row.)

Also, as a side note, something funny happened on the way through the parade scene. Once I hit the crowd/hood part of the parade scene, a bunch of guards decided to beat the shit out of me and leave me in bleedout. Meanwhile, the Jailer thought it best to execute a few of those overzealous guards on the spot. Either way, it was somehow believably immersive, as my hooded, defenseless character got slaughtered by a bloodthirsty crowd as the jailer tried to restore some order. My character woke up in the simple slavery cell, before somehow teleporting once again... into blank space.

It hasn't been a reproducible bug, but I've turned off crowd whipping during parades anyhow.

^_^ 7b.

Make sure to manually reset, actually better to do a clean save before updating to 7b.

Yes, I did get a report of the whip doing too much damage on low level PCs. If you do have a low level PC, keep the "Lowest Health to Stop Whipping" in MCM higher say, 90% ... should be ok then. Although I have to say, I did not test the parade scene all that much.  

There is no API in Skyrim to detect perk levels, I don't think.  

Probably not worth all the work but there is a console command to remove perks by ID. So I'd imagine it could be done with a check on the changed SP level, if it has dropped below the perk threshold for that skill then a check to see if a perk is in place and remove it if it is.

For those like me with a touch of OCD they can just be removed manually at present.

Do you remember what that console command is, I might look into it.

It is

player.removeperk <PerkCode>

Here's a link to the command http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Console_Commands_%28Skyrim%29/Perks

Thanks for the update, I just did some jail time in Windhelm last night due to one of Kimy's slave collars (I'm not good at soliciting guards :) ) I'll try my luck in Riften now as they have a better class of cell there :D

The addition of 'DD equip' is great, is there a chance it'll be extended to when one's PC is in jail? I still keep getting that texture bug on the normal restraints.

Also I was wondering how difficult would it be to change the jailers outfit to the one worn by skryims noble executioners? It seems like a more appropriate outfit for our infamous  turn-key. 

It is

player.removeperk <PerkCode>

Here's a link to the command http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Console_Commands_(Skyrim)/Perks

Thanks for the update, I just did some jail time in Windhelm last night due to one of Kimy's slave collars (I'm not good at soliciting guards :) ) I'll try my luck in Riften now as they have a better class of cell there :D

WOW, did not realize there were that many perks + perk levels. From what I am reading they have to be added/removed in order they were gained? Also, it seems that adding/removing perks might make Skyrim do strange things. I don't think its worth the aggravation.

The addition of 'DD equip' is great, is there a chance it'll be extended to when one's PC is in jail? I still keep getting that texture bug on the normal restraints.

Also I was wondering how difficult would it be to change the jailers outfit to the one worn by skryims noble executioners? It seems like a more appropriate outfit for our infamous  turn-key. 

Problem with that is DDs do not have AP keywords - and such the AP does not see them. Weird things will happen like your PC running around with an armbinder on her back, and no hands. :lol:

• 1 month later...

Yes, you have 2 options, although that helpless walk is part of the experience.

1. In POP MCM under 'Arrest Options' choose 'Jog' for walk speed - this way your captor will jog to the destination. OR
  2. In PO MCM under 'General' change 'Fast Forward' to Once, or Always. 

I noticed that he starts jogging before I am completely tied (During arrest) maybe have a delay before he starts taking you to jail. Also it would be neat if there was a hotkey to trigger the skip scene once.

Is it possible to disable the long walking scenes.

For example when arrested there is a long slow walk to the prison. After that there are other slow walks from the prison to downtown for the pillory and so on.

In the debug options there is a way to fast forward the walks to and from the prison.

I use paysexcrime, some of its MCM settings are still a little lost to me, but it definitely works. Inclusion of follower is also a huge plus.

Have not encounter any conflict with PO with it.

Paysexcrime handles the paying bounty with sex while I think PO is still tied to the actual prison sentence.

Thank, that sounds quite good :)

Paysexcrime handles the paying bounty with sex while I think PO is still tied to the actual prison sentence.

Yes, that's  what I understood from the description... and it feels perfectly matching.

I have a few problems....

-The first is indeed something should be looked at:

If you get arrested in riften, when you get walked to the prison the door to the cells area is closed due to the quest with the Blackvriar nephew, and the jailerkeeps moving against the closed door for minutes (sometimes it tp behind the door but not Always)

-Second is when i use fast forward from riften jails to riften cross near the inn player and jailer ends up under the map and thus stuck.

-third since latest patch i have some issued with release...

When i got released after the time spent in prison, i got freed but the jailer keeps following me and people keeps treating me as i was still arrested (whipping randomly or with prison comments).

Seems the quest  ending is unresponsive (have Always been slow in Patches).

Doesn t happen 100% of times but a strong 80%. (maybe waiting 10 minutes woul release me properly).

It misses the warning "you are free to go" in the upper left corrner.