hi Inte,

i try to update your patch from 07b to 07d, but after loading my game (in qasmoke test area for maximum safety), it crash at PO loading message in the left up corner.

I don't use Devious Devices - Equip... it's mandatory?

thanks for all your work.

bye!

S.

hi Inte,

i try to update your patch from 07b to 07d, but after loading my game (in qasmoke test area for maximum safety), it crash at PO loading message in the left up corner.

I don't use Devious Devices - Equip... it's mandatory?

thanks for all your work.

bye!

S.

i don't use it either so its not mandatory

As of POP 7e, DDe is handling all devious devices manipulation.

DD's left on the PC during the arrest are known to break PO - as in no animations, walking around wearing an armbinder backpack with no hands, getting punished through a belt etc.

If you have no DD's at the time of the arrest - then all is good. :P  

As of POP 7e, DDe is handling all devious devices manipulation.

DD's left on the PC during the arrest are known to break PO - as in no animations, walking around wearing an armbinder backpack with no hands, getting punished through a belt etc.

If you have no DD's at the time of the arrest - then all is good. :P  

Is there also a problem for arrest if wearing Kimy's DCL items as well or is it just DDi?

I think I am getting somewhere. I made a fresh game just to rule it out and installed PO and the Patch 7e. I checked the conflicts and to my knowledge they are conflicting with one another. I think I overwritten it with the patch (MO says it did) but it still showing 74 conflicts all saying its Prison Overhaul. Beyond that this gets too complex for me. I checked some guides and did what I could but this is beyond me now. I'm still trying to get a papyus log for you but I still no luck there even after reading guides and even obtaining some advice from the LL community. 

Thanks for this mod!  Just downloaded it, but sadly, I'm getting an error where the notification says "Solitude Guard can't arrest you for Haafingar" and I get tossed into the regular old prison sequence, without the PO events occuring. :-/

Here's the log:

Papyrus.0.log

This was for the Cursed Loot arrest, but the problem seems to affect all kinds of arrests.

Any help would be great!

DDe will probably work with PapyrusUtil 2.8, I tested it with 3.1 that is all.

Ah brilliant, thanks Inte

EDIT:

Sorry Inte I must be being a bit thick here, but what does DDe do that 7b/d didn't as it would remove DD but leave items like the slave collar from DCL on the pc?  I'm slightly confused or have you just moved the removal function into DDe?

Guest Long John

Is it possible for PO to receive a SL1.60 compatability patch please? As currently it is reported as unsupported even though the system requirements are for SexLab 1.50+.

DDe will probably work with PapyrusUtil 2.8, I tested it with 3.1 that is all.

Ah brilliant, thanks Inte

EDIT:

Sorry Inte I must be being a bit thick here, but what does DDe do that 7b/d didn't as it would remove DD but leave items like the slave collar from DCL on the pc?  I'm slightly confused or have you just moved the removal function into DDe?

Yes, I did move all POP DD manipulation functions into DDe. In fact DDe was born from all the DD manipulation functions I made for POP, and I just did not want to maintain duplicate functions, and POP is faster if no DDs are used.  But, all the functionality from before is still there if used together.

Is it possible for PO to receive a SL1.60 compatability patch please? As currently it is reported as unsupported even though the system requirements are for SexLab 1.50+.

I've been using POP with SL 1.60.2 with no glitches from POP.

What kind of compatibility issues are you getting?

Thanks for this mod!  Just downloaded it, but sadly, I'm getting an error where the notification says "Solitude Guard can't arrest you for Haafingar" and I get tossed into the regular old prison sequence, without the PO events occuring. :-/

Here's the log:

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

This was for the Cursed Loot arrest, but the problem seems to affect all kinds of arrests.

Any help would be great!

Looks like the location scanning quest failed to start, try resetting PO from MCM.

Here's the log:

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

Any help would be great!

Looks like the location scanning quest failed to start, try resetting PO from MCM.

Well, resetting PO didn't work, but I did find out through trial and error that another mod was the problem.  Apparently Brother's Keeper was the culprit, and turning it off and on makes PO behave or not, at least in my game.  How or why?  Who knows! :sleepy:

Anyway, off to enjoy some jail time. Thanks!

Installed new version...

Good news is now release at end of sentence works,

bad news are:

-Often after SL scene in jail or when character is going to be controlled by AI to exit cell or anything... the quest stops progressing (reloading and standing perfectly still until AI gets control seems to solve).

-i set up SD enslavement slider in PO mcm at 100%

At the end of the sentence i was just released ._. normally.

@Inte

Just did some testing and DDe removes the slave collar from DCL which I don't think it's supposed to do. Tested with the Cursed Collar and that remains on the pc.

EDIT: Just tested on Master's Chastity Belt for the CD Delivery Mission and it's removing that as well. From memory it used to only remove standard DDi devices that used a standard key, not mission devices. Isn't there a generic block keyword, otherwise maybe use the DH method of "Attacker has Keys" which stops mission device removal and give the jail master a set of restraint and chastity keys.

Make sure to uncheck Remove "Locked Devious Devices" in POP MCM.

(forgot to test it but is should work :blush:)

Yep that did the trick :)  One very minor bug (may have been a glitch) I fitted the pc with an ordinary padded chastity belt it was removed correctly but the dialogue said it remained firmly in place.

Tested with leather collar, leather arm cuffs and padded chastity belt which were all correctly removed (standard DD items)

Tested with Master's CD devices which were not removed though the iron collar was put on top of the CD collar

Tested with DCL slave collar which was not removed and the iron collar was not applied

A couple of suggestion, the narrative for the Locked Devices isn't very clear, perhaps it needs to be added to to point out that only standard devices will be removed.

Also, I think it would be better if it was unchecked by default as it can break quests if all devices are removed.

Good work though and the DDe seems to work fine with SL1.59c

EDIT:

Just tested the whole way through with standard devices all were removed and refitted, XP and SP deductions are working correctly as well. The whole mod runs smoothly the parade scene has a few temporary hangs though but cleared through without problem. It's a great piece of work you've done with this

EDIT2:

Couple of errors listed in the papyrus log, don't think they're important

[12/18/2015 - 10:23:35PM] warning: Property prisonerFaction on script xpopNoRemove attached to  (3105622F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[12/18/2015 - 10:23:35PM] warning: Property xpoPatchesPCPunished on script xpoMain_SF_GenericKinkyPunishment attached to  (2602AADE) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[12/18/2015 - 10:23:35PM] warning: Property prisonerFaction on script xpopNoRemove attached to  (26027FB0) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[12/18/2015 - 10:23:35PM] ERROR: Property Slots on script xpoanimation attached to xpoAnimation (2602BB0B) cannot be bound because SexLabQuestAnimationSlots (0503CE6C) is not the right type

Oh, good. :blush:

• DDe removes DD so fast, DDi struggles to keep up (DDi has to do a bunch of checks to make sure the device removal was legit).
  • The new POP collar is very aggressive (it likes being around the prisoner's neck, and it won't let go too easily ;)), maybe too aggressive? Sorry, I took a page from @Kimy's book.
  • The errors in the papyrus log (they are safe to ignore) are from unused properties "backed" in your save (I'm still looking for a way to remove those). xpopNoRemove is a script that prevents the POP collar removal. I wanted that feature to trigger only when under arrest. For this I tried using the prisonerFaction to detect when player is arrested but it turned out to be unreliable, so I decided to use a StoreUtil integer instead.
  • Thx ^_^. Actually, DDe was born from all the scripts in POP 7.

dosnt work for me sadly all i do is walk  walk  walk  go in jail wait wait  walk  to the big cuffs  down at the stores wait wait no sex not anything goes back then goes in the cage then crash i instaled the newest one with what its asking  lol  done 3 cleen installs  doing the same ting...help

Make sure you've been arrested for a major crime.

• The errors in the papyrus log (they are safe to ignore) are from unused properties "backed" in your save (I'm still looking for a way to remove those). xpopNoRemove is a script that prevents the POP collar removal. I wanted that feature to trigger only when under arrest. For this I tried using the prisonerFaction to detect when player is arrested but it turned out to be unreliable, so I decided to use a StoreUtil integer instead.

I'm just trying to remember who could help you with that as it seems to be a common problem. It's not an issue in itself but is irksome as it inflates the log.

Kimy/Veladarius/Goubo/Fishburger one of them can probably tell you how to get rid of redundant properties. I know Srende knew how but he's not been around for nearly a year now sadly.

Oh, good. :blush:

• DDe removes DD so fast, DDi struggles to keep up (DDi has to do a bunch of checks to make sure the device removal was legit).
  • The new POP collar is very aggressive (it likes being around the prisoner's neck, and it won't let go too easily ;)), maybe too aggressive? Sorry, I took a page from @Kimy's book.
  • Thx ^_^. Actually, DDe was born from all the scripts in POP 7.

dosnt work for me sadly all i do is walk  walk  walk  go in jail wait wait  walk  to the big cuffs  down at the stores wait wait no sex not anything goes back then goes in the cage then crash i instaled the newest one with what its asking  lol  done 3 cleen installs  doing the same ting...help

Make sure you've been arrested for a major crime.

i did  and it does the same