Hi Inte, i've got a problem with the pillory animations - they don't play . I'm with SexLab 1.60 (and yes , I've got the message that it hasn't been tested with 1.60 yet) . I've ran your latest patch (and it helped with other things), but unfortunately it didn't work for the pillory animations. Is there a way to circumvent this issue? 

Hello

*sorry for my englisch, hope you get what i mean..^^

I have a problem with Prison Overhaul, it works fine for monts. Then NMM has updated his shit..

Now my Problem is, Prison Overhaul looks like everything its fine, the same old options, it seems like its alle there and working.

But whenever i want to get to prison, with the debug mode or the normal way by killing stealing ect,

the guards get me like normal,

but when i click on *Take me to Prison* and the Guard turns around and go away... nothing happens.

So in the last days i Reinstalled Prison Overhaul + Patches, and i get myself the programm loot to test if its a fail in the load rank..

But no nothing, and yes i put it in the last rank too, like it says in the discription of the mod,

but it dont work.

Soo please help me, i dont now what else i can do..

I dont have any other, or new mods that do something with the prison system.

*Posted here Again thx spoonsinger

Ok!, Just going to run here with some bot spammed stuff:-

1) Can you provide a load order and/or Papyrus Log?

2) Why aren't you using Mod Organiser?

3) What sort of cheese do you like?

(Also you could go to the (not allowed tp post links) section and ask. You should get a more qualified response from there).

bot spammed stuff? O.o

1) Dont real understand what you mean, sorry^^

2) I dont now, i never need it, using NMM, but it alway works fine for me.

3) Camembert

I would need a log.

Hi Inte, i've got a problem with the pillory animations - they don't play . I'm with SexLab 1.60 (and yes , I've got the message that it hasn't been tested with 1.60 yet) . I've ran your latest patch (and it helped with other things), but unfortunately it didn't work for the pillory animations. Is there a way to circumvent this issue? 

Log please.

Amazing work you've done.  The "Patches" make a little theft, murder, assault well worth it.

One request, for my bdsm  fetish, is it possible to make the whip marks look more realistic?  More bloody red, maybe with a trickle of blood?  

And/or a timer for duration.  Nothing says you haven't really been whipped like disappearing marks after a couple game hours.

Idea/Request (what ever):

What about Livestock branding or brand mark or however it is called in english. After the jailor strips your items, the player has to go in a pillory (next to chests) and then jailor takes out a hot iron and press it on the ass for 2-3 secounds. Maybe two times because on the left side is the townicon and on the right side the number of the prisoner.

When the player come out of the prison he can let it there on the ass until he gets arrested again and get a new one, or he can set it how long this "brandmark" remains (after some days it goes away). When the player escape from the prison the "brandmark" wont go away until he spend his time in prison and the jailor let him out. You could use this for the bootyhunters and say "thats like a compass for them to find the player". When they find the player the BH check his ass (and maybe do a bit more) and bring him back to the prison.

Idk if this is even realizable (google translation says that is a word in english so i take it), but i hope i could give you some inspiration. (just think about the arena "prisoner 96 against prisoner 69")

The quote is just for the case you didnt read/saw it. I have to more ideas.

1.) The prisoner has to go to another prison (because of reasons that i dont know), but how? A carawan would cost to much for only one prisoner. So they bound the character under a horse and one guard is riding the horse (imagen that the character is hugging the horse, but from the bottom). While the guard is riding the horse to another prison, the player gets fucked the hole time from horse.

2.) Instead the player goes in to the prison a NPC can buy him as a slave for the time he should be in the prison. You could implent diffrent types of NPC's. 1. normal NPC 2. really hardcore bondage punisher 3. farmer for his animals 4. the inn needs a "person for everything".

That would be an option for your arena too. The winner is free and the looser becomes the slave for a day.

Like a said in the quote before: "Idk if this is even realizable (google translation says that is a word in english so i take it), but i hope i could give you some inspiration."

One request, for my bdsm  fetish, is it possible to make the whip marks look more realistic?  More bloody red, maybe with a trickle of blood?  

And/or a timer for duration.  Nothing says you haven't really been whipped like disappearing marks after a couple game hours.

I'll second that request for a timer for the whip marks. An option to have them stick around for a few days would be nice.

I'll second that request for a timer for the whip marks. An option to have them stick around for a few days would be nice.

You can increase the whip marks visibility time by changing the fDecalLifetime entry under [Display] in the skyrim.ini (e.g. fDecalLifetime=3600.0). However due to limitations, (I think have been discussed in past posts - page 32 post #622 and below), it doesn't last between cell changes or loads or changing cloths.

You can increase the whip marks visibility time by changing the fDecalLifetime entry under [Display] in the skyrim.ini (e.g. fDecalLifetime=3600.0). However due to limitations, (I think have been discussed in past posts - page 32 post #622 and below), it doesn't last between cell changes or loads or changing cloths.

That's a shame.  :( I wonder how Sexlab manages it with the jizz textures? You can set those to stick around for ages, and they re-apply every time you change clothes or cast a spell with surface textures.

What about Livestock branding or brand mark or however it is called in english. After the jailor strips your items, the player has to go in a pillory (next to chests) and then jailor takes out a hot iron and press it on the ass for 2-3 secounds. Maybe two times because on the left side is the townicon and on the right side the number of the prisoner.

When the player come out of the prison he can let it there on the ass until he gets arrested again and get a new one, or he can set it how long this "brandmark" remains (after some days it goes away). When the player escape from the prison the "brandmark" wont go away until he spend his time in prison and the jailor let him out. You could use this for the bootyhunters and say "thats like a compass for them to find the player". When they find the player the BH check his ass (and maybe do a bit more) and bring him back to the prison.

Idk if this is even realizable (google translation says that is a word in english so i take it), but i hope i could give you some inspiration. (just think about the arena "prisoner 96 against prisoner 69")

1.) The prisoner has to go to another prison (because of reasons that i dont know), but how? A carawan would cost to much for only one prisoner. So they bound the character under a horse and one guard is riding the horse (imagen that the character is hugging the horse, but from the bottom). While the guard is riding the horse to another prison, the player gets fucked the hole time from horse.

2.) Instead the player goes in to the prison a NPC can buy him as a slave for the time he should be in the prison. You could implent diffrent types of NPC's. 1. normal NPC 2. really hardcore bondage punisher 3. farmer for his animals 4. the inn needs a "person for everything".

That would be an option for your arena too. The winner is free and the looser becomes the slave for a day.

Like a said in the quote before: "Idk if this is even realizable (google translation says that is a word in english so i take it), but i hope i could give you some inspiration."

for 1 its a good idea with the horse mod now in play a modder could do it

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24654-wip-alternative-riding-styles-updated-2015-9-21/

as for 2 it wouldnt be realistic if a prisoner got sold as a slave for commiting a crime

That's a shame.  :( I wonder how Sexlab manages it with the jizz textures? You can set those to stick around for ages, and they re-apply every time you change clothes or cast a spell with surface textures.

i think the jizz is a effect spell that doesnt show in the spells tab for current active spells like the mage stone and so on

for 1 its a good idea with the horse mod now in play a modder could do it

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24654-wip-alternative-riding-styles-updated-2015-9-21/

as for 2 it wouldnt be realistic if a prisoner got sold as a slave for commiting a crime

That is not what i meant. The prisoner is sitting in the his cell and is do nothing (except for the punishment parts and so one) so they let the citizens take a use of it. Like: This dude did something bad, you can enslave him for a day and let him doing your work. Sit back and relax or "teach him a lesson". After a day the jailor is visiting your "master" and take you back for the rest of your prison time.

During testing the brand new PO integration for Cursed Loot I noticed that triggering an arrest doesn't seem to work if you don't pass an arresting actor (but as I understand it, it should, no?). Here is the relevant snippet from the log:

[10/06/2015 - 01:32:36PM] xpoPatches.::. xpopGetArrestFaction(): Start -> Passed-in faction is !
[10/06/2015 - 01:32:36PM] xpoPatches.::. xpopGetArrestFaction(): Done -> Arrest faction is Whiterun!
[10/06/2015 - 01:32:36PM] xpoPatches.::. xpoMain: SimpleArrestEx: Start!
[10/06/2015 - 01:32:36PM] xpoPatches.::. xpoMain: SimpleArrestEx: Captor found as ~ Mikael ~!
[10/06/2015 - 01:32:36PM] xpoPatches.::. xpoMain: SimpleArrestEx: Crime faction found as ~ Whiterun ~!
[10/06/2015 - 01:32:36PM] xpoPatches.::. xpoMain: Arrest attempted with no bounty set?
[10/06/2015 - 01:32:36PM] xpoPatches.::. xpoMain: SimpleArrestEx: Done!
[10/06/2015 - 01:32:38PM] xpoPatches.::. Mikael can't arrest you for Whiterun!
[10/06/2015 - 01:32:38PM] xpoPatches.::. xpoPatchesMain.::. xpoOnArrestPC() -- Arrest event did not trigger successfully!

The command used was:

SendModEvent("xpoArrestPC", "", 1000)  

I tested it in the Bannered Mare, so it did determine the crime faction correctly.

During testing the brand new PO integration for Cursed Loot I noticed that triggering an arrest doesn't seem to work if you don't pass an arresting actor (but as I understand it, it should, no?). Here is the relevant snippet from the log:

[10/06/2015 - 01:32:36PM] xpoPatches.::. xpopGetArrestFaction(): Start -> Passed-in faction is !
[10/06/2015 - 01:32:36PM] xpoPatches.::. xpopGetArrestFaction(): Done -> Arrest faction is Whiterun!
[10/06/2015 - 01:32:36PM] xpoPatches.::. xpoMain: SimpleArrestEx: Start!
[10/06/2015 - 01:32:36PM] xpoPatches.::. xpoMain: SimpleArrestEx: Captor found as ~ Mikael ~!
[10/06/2015 - 01:32:36PM] xpoPatches.::. xpoMain: SimpleArrestEx: Crime faction found as ~ Whiterun ~!
[10/06/2015 - 01:32:36PM] xpoPatches.::. xpoMain: Arrest attempted with no bounty set?
[10/06/2015 - 01:32:36PM] xpoPatches.::. xpoMain: SimpleArrestEx: Done!
[10/06/2015 - 01:32:38PM] xpoPatches.::. Mikael can't arrest you for Whiterun!
[10/06/2015 - 01:32:38PM] xpoPatches.::. xpoPatchesMain.::. xpoOnArrestPC() -- Arrest event did not trigger successfully!
The command used was:

SendModEvent("xpoArrestPC", "", 1000)  
I tested it in the Bannered Mare, so it did determine the crime faction correctly.

Yes it should, looks like it finds the arresting actor, no problem there.

The problem seems to be the gold/bounty. Will fix it for 7b. :blush:  

Looking at it, another possible problem that I can see would be, if the passed in gold is smaller than the arresting fee set in MCM, and PC has that amount in inventory and no bounty for that crime faction, the arresting actor would just collect the fee and let the PC go.   :-/

and doesn't last very long - sometimes an hour or two sometime less.  It certainly doesn't last 2 days or a week like it should.  cum effects has a timer and stays with cloth change and cell change, so there is already a mechanism to do that sort of thing.  Don't know how much trouble it would be to implement.

At least make the marks look like whip marks rather than light scratches.

edit: sorry ironrose, didn't see you already said the same thing  :-/

and doesn't last very long - sometimes an hour or two sometime less.  It certainly doesn't last 2 days or a week like it should.  cum effects has a timer and stays with cloth change and cell change, so there is already a mechanism to do that sort of thing.  Don't know how much trouble it would be to implement.

At least make the marks look like whip marks rather than light scratches.

edit: sorry ironrose, didn't see you already said the same thing  :-/

Indeed and not defending it by any means but the fDecalLifeTime thingy is in seconds. Standard Skyrim time is 3 minutes to 1 hour. (i.e. 72 minutes to a Skyrim day), so to get the decal to last two Skyrim days, (assuming the other short comings of decal life time), you would have to set the value to 8640, (72 * 2 * 60). (The 3600 example was just an example). Never tried it but assuming the fDecalLifeTime is a 32bit number you could probably also go up to two days real time, (i.e. 172800) - which would be a lot Skyrim time, but I suspect the player would actually want to be doing other stuff, which would most likely effect the decal. 

Looking at it, another possible problem that I can see would be, if the passed in gold is smaller than the arresting fee set in MCM, and PC has that amount in inventory and no bounty for that crime faction, the arresting actor would just collect the fee and let the PC go.   :-/

Hm, I'd have thought an "arrest the PC" trigger to do that, no matter the bounty. Wouldn't the expected behaviour of the SendModEvent command to -always- trigger an arrest?

Hm, I'd have thought an "arrest the PC" trigger to do that, no matter the bounty. Wouldn't the expected behaviour of the SendModEvent command to -always- trigger an arrest?

All fixed in 7b. ;)

If SendModEvent gold is less that the minimum gold required for arrest; the minimum gold value in MCM will be added to the current bounty.

Thanks for pointing it out.

Just FYI, PO + Patch resulted in massive savebloat for me. Making a new game and saving inside the LAL starter room without PO 7MB, same thing with PO 21MB. Using the savegame cleaner showed that there were over 3000 active instances of the XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect and zbfSlot running. That never happened to me before.

For that I would need a log.

All fixed in 7b. ;)

If SendModEvent gold is less that the minimum gold required for arrest; the minimum gold value in MCM will be added to the current bounty.

Thanks for pointing it out.

\o/ :cool:

For that I would need a log.

I'll post the part thats relevant, the rest is repeating stack dumps and boring initialisation of other mods:

More importantly, i repeated the same thing a few times and could not reproduce the error. So that was probably false alarm. Sorry bout that.

Emphasis added. Repeating stack dumps is a sign that your game has not just reached the edge of playability but has gone over the edge.

Once stack dumps start any "bad" result you get from any scripted mod past that point isn't worth the time to try reporting.

Once you have stack dumps you have a game where some scripts ran when they should have or a lot later than they should have or they failed to run at all. If the script that failed to run is critical to one of the mods you are running it's entirely possible that you have that mod in a condition is isn't prepared to handle therefore any "bugs" in that mod cannot be reported, they may be caused by your system's failure and not by some defect in the mod and it should not be up to the author to determine which is the case.

Short version of the above: Stack dumps means that save game is shot to hell anything happening after stack dumps occur is undefined.

Emphasis added. Repeating stack dumps is a sign that your game has not just reached the edge of playability but has gone over the edge.

Once stack dumps start any "bad" result you get from any scripted mod past that point isn't worth the time to try reporting.

Once you have stack dumps you have a game where some scripts ran when they should have or a lot later than they should have or they failed to run at all. If the script that failed to run is critical to one of the mods you are running it's entirely possible that you have that mod in a condition is isn't prepared to handle therefore any "bugs" in that mod cannot be reported, they may be caused by your system's failure and not by some defect in the mod and it should not be up to the author to determine which is the case.

Short version of the above: Stack dumps means that save game is shot to hell anything happening after stack dumps occur is undefined.

Hi, nice that you are chiming in WaxenFigure.

EDIT: I found the problem, but it is weird. I could replicate the error multiple times and the constant was allways thousands of instances of zaddevicesunderneathplayerscript running. So when i removed DD, and thus this script, all was fine. The weird part is, i had DD running just fine long time. Could this be a problem with some recently updated mods like the new racemenu, xpmse or uunp body?

Anyway, sorry to clog this thread, now that i know the problem isnt related with PO i will not do this anymore.

Probably caused by a combination of things. The bottom line is that when your system tries to run too many scripts at the same time things can get slowed down enough that the scripts will add up until the game stack for scripts overflows and scripts get dumped.

One type of scripting can cause that to happen more often, it is the "cloak" spell since it creates a script instance for everything selected by the spell. So a cloak spell that selects NPCs (the most common usage) will create an instance for every NPC selected at the time the spell triggers. If you are inside your home that won't be so bad but go to a crowded place (especially when you have mods that add a lot of NPCs to any particular place) and then the load increases significantly. Now double down by having two mods that run cloaking spells at the same time and the chance you'll have a stack overflow becomes almost a certainty.

I would hazard to guess that you were running the DD Cursed Loot For the Masses mod which adds DD items to all NPCs (which means all those items added to those NPCs)and you could have gotten rid of just that mod and been ok.

The DD items and Zaz items also each have a script associated with them so using a cloak spell to add a bunch of DD items to a bunch of NPCs is again a way to get a mass of scripts running.

Note that some people can get away with mod combinations that others cannot, it often depends on how powerful a PC you are running. The weaker the PC the more likely it is you will see this problem.

• 2 weeks later...