Now there is a chance to get enslaved, is it possible to make an other chance that you send free in the wilderness without your equipment aftter prison?

You´ve got to make a quest to get you´re equip back, steal it from a merchant before he sells it with time to choose in mcm ( hours or days ). After that time it is lost forever.

And maybee a law that no one let you enter a city  and merchants don´t  sell anything to you when you are nacked with toogle in mcm for people

they don´t like.

Hi I have a strange problem. When i'm arrested i'm taken to the jail master but nothing happen, any idea ?

Unfortunatly I can't do a papyrus log, it doesn't work (yeah i do the change in the console and edit skyrim.ini but i have no logs...)

TY :)

PS / Sry for my bad english

EDIT 1 : Ok it's weird, my cursor (in the middle of the screen) turn on and off repeatidly, and the console say my charac is busy. It's like the animation can't start (can't take off my clothe ?) I turn off serialstrip and serialstripper but the problem still here...

Hi I have a strange problem. When i'm arrested i'm taken to the jail master but nothing happen, any idea ?

Unfortunatly I can't do a papyrus log, it doesn't work (yeah i do the change in the console and edit skyrim.ini but i have no logs...)

EDIT 1 : Ok it's weird, my cursor (in the middle of the screen) turn on and off repeatidly, and the console say my charac is busy. It's like the animation can't start (can't take off my clothe ?) I turn off serialstrip and serialstripper but the problem still here...

If you've got SD+ installed, make sure you're updated to the latest.

There was a version up for a week or so at the end of December that broke things like this.

If you've got SD+ installed, make sure you're updated to the latest.

There was a version up for a week or so at the end of December that broke things like this.

It was that, i'm so stupid -_-

Thank you !

Hi Inte!

Love the addition of DD Equip to the soft dependencies!  Remember when I suggested constant bondage for major crimes?  This would be the perfect way to incorporate that!  Then everyone can customize which gear they get stuck in, so that anyone with hunger/thirst mods can pick ring gag or no gag, and leave their hands free (if necessary), while those of us that don't use those mods can go full restraints!

hey i just downloaded and tested out that mod and i love it!! :D everything works just like intendet,  parade through town, whpping etc...except the cage scene, the thing is, i think the script isnt able to connect any animation to that moment, cuz all the crowding process, the dialogue, just fine, but when they give the go, the inmate take out his whip and watches me, then after 120 min (time i set) the message comes: you have been whipped for 120 sec or so...then when they announce 2nd round for fucking, message says "starting sexlab" or something like that, but same again, he just stays there. but this time its neverending, cuz the animation didnt even started...and cuz of that no 1 shows up to open cage again and pick my character back into cell... does this sound familiar to any1, does any1 have solutions, guesses? fucks me rly up, that this great feature misses : /

Quick question, what is the command to reset Level XP to zero (can't see anything in the list of actor attributes for setav for this)?

I just did a spell in Winterhold which isn't covered by XPO so it runs on vanilla, it's dropped all the Skill xp but left the pc experience level still halfway between 8 and 9

Not sure if something like this has been reported as a bug before, might have already been fixed, I'm still on 7a and I think there's a problem with it regarding the bounty hunters. The ones with fancy weapons and armor. If you offer sex, you still end up in prison, the scenes and animations play normally, the jailer puts you in jail, but if you attempt to escape from the cell, the game doesn't seem to register your escape (or it doesn't register your imprisonment in the first place). Just when you think you've escaped, the mod brings you back to the jailer in order to play a scene with him/her.

I've also seen regular bounty hunters sandboxing in and out of Whiterun.

NP.

Not sure if something like this has been reported as a bug before, might have already been fixed, I'm still on 7a and I think there's a problem with it regarding the bounty hunters. If you offer sex, you still end up in prison, the scenes and animations play normally, the jailer puts you in jail, but if you attempt to escape from the cell, the game doesn't seem to register your escape (or it doesn't register your imprisonment in the first place). Just when you think you've escaped, the mod brings you back to the jailer in order to play a scene with him/her. 

That should be fixed in later patches, I believe it was POP 7a that had a loose AI running around.

Not entirely sure it falls in the scope of things here, but I'm wondering, would it be feasible to bring Prison Overhaul into the Dragonborn DLC?  Raven Rock does have a prison, and guards, and currently uses the vanilla system for handling crime.

Now, I understand a certain percentage of people aren't going to have the DLC, and I understand compatibility is the highest priority, so my thought would be to make it an additional .esp to cover bringing PO into the DLC.

The reason I've requested this is just because it lightly bugs me that while I'm in Solstheim, the worst that can happen to my character is getting locked up in one of the vanilla prisons where nothing happens.  I think Prison Overhaul has done a great job of introducing a bit of punishment for getting caught, unlike the vanilla game, where your 'punishment' is either to pay a small sum of gold or spend 30 seconds dealing with your prison term.  PO introduces a slightly more interactive theme to it, where your character doesn't just get to sit back and relax, but instead occasionally pays for their crimes.  Hence my light annoyance when I was in Raven Rock and decided to try my hand at a bit of thievery, only to get busted, then stuck in the boring vanilla prison.

The other thing I was thinking might make a good addition to PO would be an option in the punishments list.  As we know, there's several types of sex, and theres whipping.  I was thinking it might be interesting to add in the possibility of the Jailer making their round, like usual, except once they get to your cell, they do nothing.  Essentially, just a walk-up-and-check-the-cell type thing.  For me, at least, part of the intensity of the prison stay is hearing those footsteps leading to your cell and wondering what you're going to get this time, and if there's a chance for the Jailer to just walk up and then walk away, it'd add a little extra tension.

One more idea I had was the thought of doing something like Dangerous Nights seemed to do, where it wakes you up from your sleep for sex.  Thereby, trying to sleep through your punishments wouldn't work.  I've found that to be one of the bigger problems of the two options available, the hardcore mode and the normal mode.  Normal, you end up able to sleep and wait, which can be used to exploit the punishment system, but can also be essential to anyone running a needs mod.  Hardcore takes away waiting and sleeping (at least the last time I used it), which makes it impossible to exploit the system, but means anyone running needs mods ends up either disabling their mod, or suffering the penalty for exhaustion.  Perhaps a third mode could be added, one where you can sleep and wait, but either a: it wakes you up when it's time for punishment, or b: it kicks in after your sleep/wait cycle wears out, then runs the punishment.

I know, I've dumped a bunch of rambled ideas in here, but maybe something might prove to be inspiring.