I see a lot of comment above about a variety of things being fixed/changed/updated in '7b'

Where do I find '7b', please?  I've looked everywhere I can think of without any success   :s

It's not been released yet, hopefully soon though

Thank you.  Neither wonder I couldn't find it... :rolleyes:

does PO Patch regard the Strip Editor in SL 1.60.2?  (that means that those items will not be removed from capture until release )

does ddassets open the mouth for gags or is ddintegrity necessary for this ?

SL 1.60.2 is removing the restraints during sex scenes, I thought that is better for animation diversity (there are not that many bound animations). I could always add a SL "nostrip" keyword to all PO restrains but that will limit animations considerably.  

As far as the open mouth thing, I always thought that was a bug in the @ZaZ's AP since PO is not using any DD's.  

I see a lot of comment above about a variety of things being fixed/changed/updated in '7b'

Where do I find '7b', please?  I've looked everywhere I can think of without any success   :s

It's not been released yet, hopefully soon though

I hit a snag with 7b, the free prisoner in the cage won't whip the PC. :-/ 

The AI is sound and it should work but it just doesn't, I'll load an earlier save later on tonight and see if it works with that.

it would be nice to have ddasset devices instead of zaz, they look better. especially for the Parade a full dd Equipment incl. armbinder would fit well.

i dont like to use ddintegration, because it is very heavy. ddassets are taken off at the prison entrance.  i wonder you did not further consider using dd.

The AI is sound and it should work but it just doesn't, I'll load an earlier save later on tonight and see if it works with that.

Thanks.  Take your time to get it as you want it to be.  :shy:

There's no rush. 

No hurry, 7a is working fine. I've sampled the hospitality of most of the prisons now (and it helps keep my levelling under control :) )

@Inte

Not sure how practical this would be to add but here goes. If you cast your mind back we had some discussion on the problem of lowering SP but if it's lowered under a perk level and a perk has been used then the pc in effect will get an extra perk when the SP rises and the XP goes up.

So I was wondering how feasible it would be to apply the SP reductions only to skills that have no perks on their tree?

Ideally the total loss of SP could be distributed across all non-perked skills as afaik there is no way to force a player to remove a perk but it would at least keep the de-levelled SP more in line with the de-levelled XP (hope that makes sense).

If you don't go to prison very often it the odd extra perk doesn't make a lot of difference but if for example you have a light armour perk at L40 (40% buff) lose 9 SP so dropping it to L31 although XP is correspondingly dropped the pc has in effect become more powerful for her level as she still has the 40% buff instead of 20%.

does PO Patch regard the Strip Editor in SL 1.60.2?  (that means that those items will not be removed from capture until release )

SL 1.60.2 is removing the restraints during sex scenes, I thought that is better for animation diversity (there are not that many bound animations). I could always add a SL "nostrip" keyword to all PO restrains but that will limit animations considerably.  

As far as the open mouth thing, I always thought that was a bug in the @ZaZ's AP since PO is not using any DD's.  

Inte, i really like you. you always give answers quickly, you are polite and you try to say the best you know.  you are a fine Person.

i quitted Maria eden, because of neverending bugs, 811 scripts ready to Crash your game. it was the only mod which enabled whipping the Player everywhere and everytime. Animations inside Prostitution offer Prices, and a gag to avoid this ugly yelling voice, which must be deep in skyrim, it is not in the Sound Folder.

as far as i can see prison overhaul is the only mod who enables Player whipping in solid Performance. it is limited to jail and Needs  a Long game time and many People say it is a dirty mod and should not be used in a serious game. but ihad it installed in a full playthrough a year ago or more.

actually po is some steps away to be used for me.  not Stripping any ddassets (not only integrity) would be the start, enable all aggrssive animations, especially the bound and agressive animations from leito, in the cell would be the way through the night, better amusement than the pillories through daytime, a ddassets full equipped Parade, whipping and raping nobles in the cage would be the way through the day.

fighting through maze and Labyrinth is not my way. this is a sexmod and not obliviion Arena. People who want this are wrong here, Arenas are in masses at Nexus.

a possibility for a one night stand, as written some weeks ago, should be a must, because otherwise it is simply sleeping12 or 24 hours to come to this result. just a wasted day.

top Point would be an everywhere and everytime player-follower-npc whipping mod on all zaz furnitures available with gag blindfold harness cufffs from ddassets as an extract from po, a powerful side mod. well. it will never happen i know, so i think my next and probably last skyrim game will be vanilla !

Just stopped by to say wow. All works effortlessly for me now all the new stuff rocks and thanks to you i get welts again :P been using this mod for a few months now and maybe 2 problems always other mods bumping uglies . 

thanks for all the Hard work.

@magicrealm damn near everything you talked about is toggled on or off in the mcm. sooooo... MAke one like you want it i will try it :)

I ran into a bit of a 'happy conflict' with Deviously Cursed Loot or SD (I think), where a bunch of guards followed my

PC into the prison and gangbanged her. There was some weirdness between DCL and PO trying to

assert control over my character, but the gangbang felt totally appropriate and made me wish there

was a legitimate way to trigger that sort of scenario within PO. Not necessarily dragging in NPCs from

outside the prison, but pulling over guards that are idling about and putting them to 'work'. I wouldn't

do such a thing inside the actual prison cell because it's too small, but there are other areas within the

prisons that would work.

I love what you've done with the place :)

@ Inte

I agree with everyone here that you are doing a great job keeping XPO alive!

FWIW, I have just tried out the 'no strip' version of...

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/53137-wrist-binder/

.......and, taking account of its known limitations, it actually works quite nicely in practice, even with the DDi equivalent of the 'use bound animations only' option selected in preference to the ZAZ one

I appreciate that there might be fewer animations available within XPO using 'bound' ones only, but is there any scope for having that as an MCM selectable option for those of us who find it more immersive to maintain the 'bound' state, but don't want to use the ZAZ 'bound anims only' option in preference to the DDi one?

If that's not at all practicable, please feel free to ignore this!  :shy: 

Thank you all. :blush:

@magicrealm,

@wulfgear09 is correct, in MCM you can limit the duration of the sentence to one day, if that is what you whish.

nope. that is my Standard and this means 24 hours + the rest of the day + the next night.  you are always released in the morning, but never in the next morning.  in the next morning you are always taken to the pillories (or Cage / Parade) .

what i mean is the rest of the day + this night or the rest of the night , and released in the next morning. this is only possible by sleeping 24 hours in the cell.

Compare ZAZ with MNC. ZAZ is about BDSM sex and MNC is about Zoo sex. Both have their clear line about what they do, but the result is different as the development in an industrial state and a third world country.

Zoosex had different developers a time ago,  nude creatures, hentai creatures, more nasty critters. it came to a Point where more nasty critters took over the other two mods and integrated them . from then on there was only more nasty critters, which does everything necessary PLUS  Hentai creatures enabled to summon a creature and have match maker like sex with it  PLUS all animations can be choosen in Sexlab menu. Industrial state.

BDSM Sex had at least two Major developers, thats ZAZ and Devious Devices.  they did not meld together, MINUS the mod  DIsplay Modell, which enables the Player to place an npc or the pc in any one ZAZ Animation was not integrated and never added with BDSM Action MINUS the ZAZ Animations where never integrated into Sexlab, just some bound positions and, strange enough, three pillory Actions. (why just the pillories? there are dozens more furnitures and chains). however they are not Standard in sexlab and must be transfered from zaz to sexlab - unlike the  creature animations.

I wish BDSM sex would have gone the same way as the Zoosex, but instead ZAZ is quite abandoned and we can close the shop. Has anbody asked Devious Devices to take over ZAZ and integrate both mods ? PLUS Display model to bring some Action into the positions (i asked, no answer  since 10.10.) PLUS Sexlab to integrate ZAZ Animations (i asked two years ago and a couple of to times thereafter, never any response),. Third world Country.

ok to come back to PO patches. in patch 6e you wrote, the follower will participate in part of the fun, she will be punished alongside the Player and do some of their own stuff.

in my game she is doing nothing at all and gets a Hood while the Player is whipped. what shall she do in Detail and whats wrong in my game that this does not happen?

I might be facing a bug here. Player committed crime in Riften and escaped. When in Markarth, sleeping and waking up in silver blood inn, the bounty hunters caught me, tied up and the procession was progressing well, up until, I think a little ahead of Rorikstead (not sure as i cannot open map), the Bounty hunter stopped and now he stands there, does nothing. 

I tried uploading previous saves, not working. I also tried the "Teleport" options, I do get teleported, but then the loading screen comes up almost immediately and the player is back to the same spot. Selecting the bounty hunter, doing a disable/enable does not have any effect. Waiting too, does not make any difference.

Please help.

I might be facing a bug here. Player committed crime in Riften and escaped. When in Markarth, sleeping and waking up in silver blood inn, the bounty hunters caught me, tied up and the procession was progressing well, up until, I think a little ahead of Rorikstead (not sure as i cannot open map), the Bounty hunter stopped and now he stands there, does nothing. 

I tried uploading previous saves, not working. I also tried the "Teleport" options, I do get teleported, but then the loading screen comes up almost immediately and the player is back to the same spot. Selecting the bounty hunter, doing a disable/enable does not have any effect. Waiting too, does not make any difference.

Please help.

I figured it out, I just moved ahead a bit and used the console command of "moveto player" to bring the bounty hunter a little ahead, eventually, he started moving again. Sorry for the bother.

Please do consider the stripping option, I suggested above, I think it is only right that bounty hunters strip the player and follower and march them naked.

Please help.

I figured it out, I just moved ahead a bit and used the console command of "moveto player" to bring the bounty hunter a little ahead, eventually, he started moving again. Sorry for the bother.

Please do consider the stripping option, I suggested above, I think it is only right that bounty hunters strip the player and follower and march them naked.

When the BH stops like that, is a pathing issue in Skyrim.

You can have more fun by doing this,

In the console click on the BH then type

TC

this will allow you to control the BH and go where you want, do it again to relinquish control.

As far as the PC being fully armored when arrested, I did that for survival.

ok to come back to PO patches. in patch 6e you wrote, the follower will participate in part of the fun, she will be punished alongside the Player and do some of their own stuff.

in my game she is doing nothing at all and gets a Hood while the Player is whipped. what shall she do in Detail and whats wrong in my game that this does not happen?

Your follower should be abused right along side with you in the pillory.

66% of a threesome when taken out of the cell, cage (as of 7b), and when arrested by the BH.

After your follower abuses you in the pillory, you can get your revenge in the cell at night by abusing your follower, (whipping and whatever the guard just did to you). More dialog with your follower.

Your follower does not get punished in the cell by the guards, only by you. When your PC is whipped in the cell, your follower gets a hood and does nothing -- that's is the intended behavior.

Your follower should be abused right along side with you in the pillory.

66% of a threesome when taken out of the cell, cage (as of 7b), and when arrested by the BH.

After your follower abuses you in the pillory, you can get your revenge in the cell at night by abusing your follower, (whipping and whatever the guard just did to you). More dialog with your follower.

Your follower does not get punished in the cell by the guards, only by you. When your PC is whipped in the cell, your follower gets a hood and does nothing -- that's is the intended behavior.

how can the follower abuses the pc in the pillories when she is in the pillories herself ?

pc can always whip a follower,  would be more interesting if the guard whips her. maybe while another guards fucks the pc ? - and crosswise follower get fucked when the pc get whiped  (sounds like a little work) it would be most delicious if the guard orders the follower to whip the Player !

aehmm and i would agree on a 100% insrtead of a 66%..... just some proposals, surely nice, but i have no idea how much work that is.  but it would make PO more interestiung for sure.