I might be facing a bug here. Player committed crime in Riften and escaped. When in Markarth, sleeping and waking up in silver blood inn, the bounty hunters caught me, tied up and the procession was progressing well, up until, I think a little ahead of Rorikstead (not sure as i cannot open map), the Bounty hunter stopped and now he stands there, does nothing. 

I tried uploading previous saves, not working. I also tried the "Teleport" options, I do get teleported, but then the loading screen comes up almost immediately and the player is back to the same spot. Selecting the bounty hunter, doing a disable/enable does not have any effect. Waiting too, does not make any difference.

Please help.

I figured it out, I just moved ahead a bit and used the console command of "moveto player" to bring the bounty hunter a little ahead, eventually, he started moving again. Sorry for the bother.

Please do consider the stripping option, I suggested above, I think it is only right that bounty hunters strip the player and follower and march them naked.

When the BH stops like that, is a pathing issue in Skyrim.

You can have more fun by doing this,

In the console click on the BH then type

TC

this will allow you to control the BH and go where you want, do it again to relinquish control.

As far as the PC being fully armored when arrested, I did that for survival.

Thank you inte, I do have frostfall, however, whatever is worn, frost will eventually take over, so I activate the 'lite' version of frostfall, with exposure not being fatal and only slowing the speed. i have also reduced the exposure rate to 0.5, so that it takes twice as long for frostfall to get to the full exposure levels. It is much more interesting to watch two naked ladies making the slow walk, with mods like 'Sexy Move' installed, it is fun ;)

Looks like you dont like devious devices. they are taken away weather at entrance or in cell, mcm Point enabled or not doesnt matter. thats sad, because as written above, thats what devious devices are made for. getting whipped, parade, etc. 

is it too much work to enable all devious devices, even unlocked assets, to go through entrance, not replaced by ugly zaz gag,  cuffs not taken away for zaz cuffs. please let devious devices assets go through everything. that would be my wish ....ahh yes and skooma too. Looks beautiful with these Colors or black and White nightseye.

Poor old Vittoria Vici had a bit of an "accident" at her wedding and I got the blame for some reason :lol: , so I had quite a bounty by the time I hacked my way out of Solitude.

Anyway I was doing some Thieves Guild stuff in Markarth when the PO Bounty Hunter turned up and I ran into a couple of issues I'd thought I best mention. They were all minor in their own way and I'm not sure anything can be done.

1/ First thing I tested the dialogue and didn't always get the "take me to jail" option which can be a problem as the BH attacks and Defeat kicks in (though sometime DA will instead). After a couple of reloads it seems to vary between a surrender or sex option, not sure if that's intentional but might be useful to always have both.

2/ On the way we were attacked by Forsworn and DH kicked and I got a ctd, so DH needs to be deactivated at present. Not sure it the DH api is two way so that you can tell DH to suspend while PO is running.

3/ This one was just unfortunate and I doubt can be fixed. Passing Broken Tower Redoubt where the Forsworn are on a rampart. BH starts shooting them and then runs inside dragging me with him but I was left in the blue outside of the cell and had to reload. Second time he killed them quickly from outside, perhaps there's a way to make him drop aggro if it means going into an interior, or use some sort of pacify.

4/ This is from memory as I didn't note the figures, the 666 gold was deducted but nothing for the bounty so I still has around 700 gold when I was released. Unfortunately I don't have the earlier Markarth save so can't tally up the figures but I'm sure I wasn't carrying over 3k in gold

Oh and can you tell the old boy to walk a bit faster it took ages to get to Solitude :P:)

That's a great routine, first time I've had a chance to try it out properly, nicely done

Lets see here,

1. That should be fixed/improved in 7b.

2. When in combat (red dots appear in the compass thingy) you should be able to run away and hide.

3. The leash is from AP and it glitches sometimes, maybe I should start patching the AP as well.  :P

4. If you have gold on you when arrested, the gold fee will be taken from that.

As far as for the captor walking slow, an AP leash issue again.  

2. When in combat (red dots appear in the compass thingy) you should be able to run away and hide.

Sorry, I was talking about Deviously Helpless on this one. When we were attacked I got the "Lookee here boys..." from DH, while the BH's were attacking the Forsworn the Forsworn were trying to play out the DH animation.

Sorry I wasn't clear on that one

On 4/ shouldn't the bounty be deducted as well as the fee, thought it was if arrested by a guard but I may be going senile here

Haven't played DH, in a while ... because last time I did ... the bandits would smell the DDs from miles away and just pop out of nowhere, so I never tested it against PO.

On arrest only the fee will be removed from you if you have enough gold, the bounty will stay untouched.

The fee will be added to your bounty and consequently will result in a longer sentence if you do not have enough gold on you to cover it.  

Haven't played DH, in a while ... because last time I did ... the bandits would smell the DDs from miles away and just pop out of nowhere, so I never tested it against PO.

Ahh, they don't if you sneak, it's only LoS then. It was designed that way as a balance of risk, move faster but get detected easily, or sneak and suffer the movement penalty.

Fee?... thank you  :)  That explains why my broke PC spent 3 days in jail for failing to pickpocket one guard (25g crime, which should have been 1 day by my settings) :blush: I thought it mentioned more gold when i was arrested but I didn't notice it in time to read it before it dissapeared.

I love DDs, but they interfere with @ZaZ's furniture poses, so they have to go at the beginning of the sentence.

I've had some reports that there might be some issues with skooma whore and PO. 

Oh!

I posted the comment pasted below (between the first and last set of '===========') on both the DCL and SD+ threads the other day, and if you look at those, you can see what changes the mod authors plan to make to make them compatible, so they work together properly 

I'm just worried now that, from what you say in the quote above - assuming that I have understood it correctly - maybe PO is not compatible with DCL either, ie if it maybe strips PCs of DCL DD items that are part of DCL quests, when they get sent to prison?

Am I worrying over nothing?  Or is there maybe some real problem? :-/

Hope you can help on this :shy:

BTW, I thought I saw a comment that appeared briefly, implying 7b was ready and up, which then disappeared again - something about SD+ issues.  Was I imagining things?  :P

==============================================================

@ skyrimll

The following was on the SL Dialogues thread just now, but as you say the place to raise queries is here, :shy:  here goes......

=========================================================================================================================

Smith777, on 24 Oct 2015 - 9:36 PM, said:

skyrimll, on 24 Oct 2015 - 9:29 PM, said:

I don't use MO so I can't help much on that front. All I do to disable it ... is I disable it manually in my load order using Wrye Bash or equivalent.

What kind of compatibility issue?

Maybe this is something I can fix in Dialogues instead.

Would be great. Not that i dont like SLD but DD just looses any sence with that "can you help mw out?" option.

any guard rips it off for 50-100g

That explains your problem with disabling the dialogue.

This option comes from SD+ .. Not from Dialogues.

This is not an incompatibility. You always have the choice to not use that topic :)

=====================================================================================================================

Sure, that SD+ dialogue ' can you help me'  etc, allows the removal of SD+ applied restraints from the PC, but not only those, also DD items applied 'elsewhere'.  As Smith777 implies it can cause problems with games with DD based mod applied items. 

In particular, it screws up mods where the DD items applied are quest related and breaks their quest lines.  I know we have the 'choice' not to use the relevant dialogue - or even those mods, for that matter - but frankly, apart from the real nutters who read every page of all the relevant support topics, how many people actually know that?

Over at DCL, Kimy is now saying that SD+ integration will be removed and it, and SD Dialogues will be declared as 'incompatible' with DCL

I'm not trying to attribute responsibility on this, as the finer points of modding and scripting are way beyond me, and I can accept that mod authors have responsibility for their own mods, but for something as apparently fundamental as this, is there REALLY no way at all that the two very best gameplay mods on the whole site can actually be made to play nicely with each other in the same playthrough?  :-/

After all, they don't seem to conflict on much else - but I readily admit that that could just be my technical ignorance showing :s

This post is not intended to start a flamewar, and I would be most upset if the usual suspects pile in afterwards to create one - that's looking at you, SorceryEmpire - but is there any 'simplish'  :shy:  way in which these two mods can be reconciled?  

Please? :(

EDIT:  Apologies for forgetting to say that I have cross posted this to the DCL thread too.  Wasn't intending to be rude! :-/

==========================================================================================================================

I'm just worried now that, from what you say in the quote above - assuming that I have understood it correctly - maybe PO is not compatible with DCL either, ie if it maybe strips PCs of DCL DD items that are part of DCL quests, when they get sent to prison?

It's not a problem. For example, if you go to prison with a DCL slave collar fitted PO doesn't remove it

I love DDs, but they interfere with @ZaZ's furniture poses, so they have to go at the beginning of the sentence.

Oh!

I posted the comment pasted below (between the first and last set of '===========') on both the DCL and SD+ threads the other day, and if you look at those, you can see what changes the mod authors plan to make to make them compatible, so they work together properly 

BTW, I thought I saw a comment that appeared briefly, implying 7b was ready and up, which then disappeared again - something about SD+ issues.  Was I imagining things?  :P

@ skyrimll

The following was on the SL Dialogues thread just now, but as you say the place to raise queries is here, :shy:  here goes......

=========================================================================================================================

I don't use MO so I can't help much on that front. All I do to disable it ... is I disable it manually in my load order using Wrye Bash or equivalent.

Would be great. Not that i dont like SLD but DD just looses any sence with that "can you help mw out?" option.

This is not an incompatibility. You always have the choice to not use that topic :)

=====================================================================================================================

Sure, that SD+ dialogue ' can you help me'  etc, allows the removal of SD+ applied restraints from the PC, but not only those, also DD items applied 'elsewhere'.  As Smith777 implies it can cause problems with games with DD based mod applied items. 

In particular, it screws up mods where the DD items applied are quest related and breaks their quest lines.  I know we have the 'choice' not to use the relevant dialogue - or even those mods, for that matter - but frankly, apart from the real nutters who read every page of all the relevant support topics, how many people actually know that?

Over at DCL, Kimy is now saying that SD+ integration will be removed and it, and SD Dialogues will be declared as 'incompatible' with DCL

I'm not trying to attribute responsibility on this, as the finer points of modding and scripting are way beyond me, and I can accept that mod authors have responsibility for their own mods, but for something as apparently fundamental as this, is there REALLY no way at all that the two very best gameplay mods on the whole site can actually be made to play nicely with each other in the same playthrough?  :-/

After all, they don't seem to conflict on much else - but I readily admit that that could just be my technical ignorance showing :s

This post is not intended to start a flamewar, and I would be most upset if the usual suspects pile in afterwards to create one - that's looking at you, SorceryEmpire - but is there any 'simplish'  :shy:  way in which these two mods can be reconciled?  

EDIT:  Apologies for forgetting to say that I have cross posted this to the DCL thread too.  Wasn't intending to be rude! :-/

==========================================================================================================================

Well, after @Kimy locked me into one of DCL's unescapable armbinders for a week, I had to concede and added an MCM toggle that will not remove any locked DDs.

About 7b, it is not up yet.

Fee?... thank you :) That explains why my broke PC spent 3 days in jail for failing to pickpocket one guard (25g crime, which should have been 1 day by my settings) :blush: I thought it mentioned more gold when i was arrested but I didn't notice it in time to read it before it dissapeared.

What, do you think guards go through the trouble of arresting you for free? :P

There will be no escape for you! ;)

I have a request maybe this will be an ok place to ask or at least start conversation about it.

Is it possible to make it so, if you get into one of the dungeon devices in the world and Lo and behold someone comes to abuse you?

Dungeon devices?

If you mean Devious Devices -- Devioulsy Helpless (DH) does that already.

Oh!

@ skyrimll

Well, after @Kimy locked me into one of DCL's unescapable armbinders for a week, I had to concede and added an MCM toggle that will not remove any locked DDs.

Thank you for the replies

However, even if the armbinder experience was fun ;) , if that is why 7b is still 'in production', then maybe Kimy needs a spanked bottom :P

LOL

Oh!

@ skyrimll

but this mcm toggle does not work.  they are taken away if enabled or disabled, no difference.

i dont like dd Integration because i like the devices for optical enjoyment, not to forbid sex - thats contraproductive. 250 scripts are not needed to keep the mouth open for a gag.  the same as the 811 scripts in Maria eden for a whipping.

anyway, there wont be any dd conflict except armbinder. of course the gag and cuffs that the guard puts on must be switched to dd gag and cuff.

(the complete zaz stuff should be eliminated and replaced by dd to make all zaz / dd mods compatible)

i was not talking about skooma whore, but about skooma. i made my own graphic effects for skooma

I was meaning like the wrack or the cross or pillories you have placed in the dungeons or around towns ... thinking on it means you would have to put a call word on every one sounds like a lot of work .

And did i get that right that DH will whip your sorry butt if you are deviced?

Hey. Sorry of it's a stupid question but at the moment, everytime I start a new game, it says PO may be incompatible with the latest version of SL (v160hotfix). I've installed the newest patch (7a) but still get the same warning. Doe's anybody know if it's all good?

Hey. Sorry of it's a stupid question but at the moment, everytime I start a new game, it says PO may be incompatible with the latest version of SL (v160hotfix). I've installed the newest patch (7a) but still get the same warning. Doe's anybody know if it's all good?

thats because zaz is not updated to 1.60 because nobody is there to do it.  like all non upfated mods they work more or less with 1.60. prepare for screenfreezes, camera stuck in 3rd Person , etc.

thats because zaz is not updated to 1.60 because nobody is there to do it.  like all non upfated mods they work more or less with 1.60. prepare for screenfreezes, camera stuck in 3rd Person , etc.

Use sexlab 1.59c, with fix 1.59c to 1.60 alpha 3, it works without problems

@Inte

Just going back to Deviously Helpless, from memory DCL uses the api for it, so maybe have a word with Kimy as she may be able to give you the code for it (EC+ also uses it and I think Defeat though might be the other way round).

Not a biggie as only the BH is affected so don't worry if it looks like too much work, it would keep things tidy though

1.60 Alpha 3 ? did i miss something?

1.60 Alpha 3 ? did i miss something?

It was the last alpha version, just before v1.60 release. It's sitll available at the github site.

I had lots of problems with v 1.60 hotfix2, so I went back to 1.59c patched to 1.60 alpha3, which works fine. I run 200 mods, on a core I7 laptop. Amongst these mods I have way of the dovakhin, with rumiira apocalypse running since many days.

NSAP and beast animations work, PO works ...

I ran into one more issue, I can consistently reproduce. The jailer, after getting the player control. takes her to jail. Either right then, or after sometime, the jailer comes back and orders the character to follow her and goes out of the cell and just stops there, just outside the cell and does not move. the player follows the jailer and then gets stuck too, with no movement via keys. I tried the debug tools to get the jailer to move, get the jailer unstuck and move the player to the jailer, but that only makes the player teleport to the jailer who is now at another location and just standing there. Selecting jailer and doing TC does not work too.