2 hours ago, abraxsa said:

Thank you so much. It finally worked. I also se character full naked but when I am in Handcuffs or in pillory a have roughspun tunic on me. Thank you for help but I wish the tunic wasn't there.  Do you know what could be done about it?

I'm pretty sure this is the issue, correct me if I'm wrong:  Check setting in Mod Configuration MCM for Prison Overhaul -> General -> Clothing -> Prison Outfit -> Naked

This setting is at the bottom on the left.  If you had it set to full, and then change it to naked then the next time you get arrested you won't have a tunic once you get into the cell.

7 hours ago, Marg597 said:

I'm pretty sure this is the issue, correct me if I'm wrong:  Check setting in Mod Configuration MCM for Prison Overhaul -> General -> Clothing -> Prison Outfit -> Naked

This setting is at the bottom on the left.  If you had it set to full, and then change it to naked then the next time you get arrested you won't have a tunic once you get into the cell.

I already have it on naked but i am still in clothes when I get arrest. 

7 hours ago, abraxsa said:

I already have it on naked but i am still in clothes when I get arrest. 

Getting arrested has a different setting than actually being in the prison cell with regards to clothing and devices.  The Prisoner Clothes setting controls what happens when you get into the prison cell behind bars.  If it's set to Naked, they should be stripping you at that point.  However, at the time of your arrest there are other places to control what happens with your clothes. 

Also check the following setting:  Prison Overhaul -> Cell -> Prisoner Cell DDe Outfit

If you want to be naked in the cell, then you have to clear out the IDDEOUTDRANY from this field

Check the setting under Prison Overhaul -> Arrest -> DDe Restraints Options

There are 3 settings in the drop down there.  Pop Restraints, DDe Restraints and Random.  If you choose DDe restraints then you need to have the 'Devious Devices' mods installed properly in order for your captor to equip the bondage gear on you.  I believe the default setting here is POP restraints, which as far as I know should be the option to try if you don't have the Devious Devices mods or would rather not use them when getting arrested.  To the right of this setting is another called "Prisoner DDe Outfit.  If you have the drop down under Arrest Restraints set to "DDE Restraints", then the "Prisoner DDe Outfit settings would supersede the "Naked" setting we previously looked at.  The default here is IDDEOUTANY which means the Mod is going to choose some devices and lock them on.  This can be configured to be a specific devious device set, and I'm still learning exactly how that works but if you look at the text at the bottom when you mouse over these things that should help.

But again all of that hinges on a good install of Devious Devices. I noticed that in your initial load order list that you posted for Skyrim Legendary Edition you did not list Devious Devices, so I'm not sure if you have it set in PoP or not.  If you do have Devious Devices options set within POP, but don't have Devious Devices installed, that could be a problem?  I don't know for sure on that.

Edit: Rearranged Sentences

On 5/9/2020 at 3:14 PM, Marg597 said:

Getting arrested has a different setting than actually being in the prison cell with regards to clothing and devices.  The Prisoner Clothes setting controls what happens when you get into the prison cell behind bars.  If it's set to Naked, they should be stripping you at that point.  However, at the time of your arrest there are other places to control what happens with your clothes. 

Also check the following setting:  Prison Overhaul -> Cell -> Prisoner Cell DDe Outfit

If you want to be naked in the cell, then you have to clear out the IDDEOUTDRANY from this field

Check the setting under Prison Overhaul -> Arrest -> DDe Restraints Options

There are 3 settings in the drop down there.  Pop Restraints, DDe Restraints and Random.  If you choose DDe restraints then you need to have the 'Devious Devices' mods installed properly in order for your captor to equip the bondage gear on you.  I believe the default setting here is POP restraints, which as far as I know should be the option to try if you don't have the Devious Devices mods or would rather not use them when getting arrested.  To the right of this setting is another called "Prisoner DDe Outfit.  If you have the drop down under Arrest Restraints set to "DDE Restraints", then the "Prisoner DDe Outfit settings would supersede the "Naked" setting we previously looked at.  The default here is IDDEOUTANY which means the Mod is going to choose some devices and lock them on.  This can be configured to be a specific devious device set, and I'm still learning exactly how that works but if you look at the text at the bottom when you mouse over these things that should help.

But again all of that hinges on a good install of Devious Devices. I noticed that in your initial load order list that you posted for Skyrim Legendary Edition you did not list Devious Devices, so I'm not sure if you have it set in PoP or not.  If you do have Devious Devices options set within POP, but don't have Devious Devices installed, that could be a problem?  I don't know for sure on that.

Edit: Rearranged Sentences

Thanks it is ok now. But there is still one last thing. When I get in pillory there is no punishment. I am just lock in and that's all. Please one last help.

6 hours ago, abraxsa said:

Please can you help me? I get I pillory but there is no punishment. Please help

The kind of punishment you get depends on if you got arrested for

> minor crimes (no punishment)

> major crimes (lots of)

So make always sure you have a high bounty before surrender =D

11 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

The kind of punishment you get depends on if you got arrested for

> minor crimes (no punishment)

> major crimes (lots of)

So make always sure you have a high bounty before surrender =D

And do you know some command or easy way how to get big bounty?

30 minutes ago, abraxsa said:

And do you know some command or easy way how to get big bounty?

Easiest way is via POP MCM.

You can choose between random bounties or give a high bounty one right away.

or

Kill a guard while stealing a horse and trample over a chicken? ?

or

If you use a bashed patch you can modify bounty amounts for various crimes.

or

Devious Cursed Loot

or

Sexlab Adventures

or

Sexlab Survival

or

Or if you like the hardcore solution right from the start:

18 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Easiest way is via POP MCM.

You can choose between random bounties or give a high bounty one right away.

or

Kill a guard while stealing a horse and trample over a chicken? ?

or

If you use a bashed patch you can modify bounty amounts for various crimes.

or

Devious Cursed Loot

or

Sexlab Adventures

or

Sexlab Survival

or

Or if you like the hardcore solution right from the start:

Thak you so much. Everything works Perfect. I want to a little ubgread it with some sextoys (dildo...) and some self masturbaiting do you know some good mods?

11 hours ago, abraxsa said:

Thak you so much. Everything works Perfect. I want to a little ubgread it with some sextoys (dildo...) and some self masturbaiting do you know some good mods?

You have time for that while being POP jailed ?

Can you even touch yourself with all that restrains?

Maybe because of minor arrest again?

You also can speed up timescale in POP MCM!

Anyways, mastrubation is easy: keep "N" pressed for a while => will trigger a solo SL animation (by Slexlab Aroused). Combine that with Sexlab Tools to choose a Solo animation you like.

Sextoys during a SL animationen come with the installed SLAL packs you have hopefully installed. I recommend HDT Sextoyes by Bazinga for fixing some Leito animations and adding collision to Sextoys.

11 hours ago, abraxsa said:

there are mods that trigger masturbation at certain points. 
For example Naked Dungeons triggers after sleep. 
Apropos 2 I think can trigger if arousal is high (or was it a different mod, not sure, there are sure alot. 
So if beeing fucked and bound naked increases ur character arousal u should masturbate a lot. 

But I warn you, I  absolutly failed trying to get sexscenes started from other mods while in POP so I just quit it entirely. Too much going on and in the end... not necessary, too. 

Sextoys u can apply via Devious Devices Equip (DDe) that is made for this mod. 

I also think in the latest version u can exclude items from stripping (havent tested that yet) so maybe its possible to keep some toys during sentence. 

In general:

I am in the process of making a "Forced Masturbation" Scenario for my SLAL pack that combines female Solo anims with males masturbating on her, and/or holding her at knife point. 

13 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

You have time for that while being POP jailed ?

Can you even touch yourself with all that restrains?

Maybe because of minor arrest again?

You also can speed up timescale in POP MCM!

Anyways, mastrubation is easy: keep "N" pressed for a while => will trigger a solo SL animation (by Slexlab Aroused). Combine that with Sexlab Tools to choose a Solo animation you like.

Sextoys during a SL animationen come with the installed SLAL packs you have hopefully installed. I recommend HDT Sextoyes by Bazinga for fixing some Leito animations and adding collision to Sextoys.

Thanks it worked. I also download mod for have sex with creatures (dog, wolf, horse,...) I used "N" to target dog but than I don't know how to start sex animation with him. Do you know where's problem?

On 5/14/2020 at 12:09 PM, abraxsa said:

Thanks it worked. I also download mod for have sex with creatures (dog, wolf, horse,...) I used "N" to target dog but than I don't know how to start sex animation with him. Do you know where's problem?

And here we leave the realm of POP. I would suggest to start a tech support topic for questions unrelated to POP.

But if I'm already on it:

"N" (default) is mostly a key to check Sexlab arousal and to register a NPC with Sexlab and/or ZAP. It also triggers a solo animation (only) if pressed for a while.

"N" (default, I change it to K, because so many mods are connected to N already) is the key you need for controlling features of Creature Framework

To have more interaction options with creatures I recommend OsmelMC's Sexlab aroused creature tweak:

For a quick test use the sexlab debug spells (you get them if SL debug is activated in MCM => active by default)

Ok, so I've been using this mod for quite a while and, while occasionally I've run into some issues I've been able to work through, I'm stuck. I just updated to 4.50 and now I'm stuck at the arrest scene. Guards will finish the dialogue and approach my character. My character will always put their hands up and will *sometimes* turn around but then nothing happens. The guard doesn't do anything and I can't move. When I disable the arrest scene, the guard takes me to the jailer but then there's no dialogue between the jailer and the guard and I'm still stuck.

I've made sure to have the correct versions of SUM and DDE and all the required mods. I've made sure to update my bash patch and I've run everything through LOOT for the load order. I even tried manually moving POP around the load order but it doesn't seem to make a difference. I thought maybe it was an issue with Fus Ro D'oh but I've tried different versions and even tried without it. I've started a new game and I even tried loading the old version of the mod (and it's dependencies) when it was working but that version is doing the same thing now.

I'm sorry if this issue has already been answered. I tried sifting through the 252 pages of this topic but couldn't find anything with the exact same issue. Any advice would be appreciated!

3 hours ago, Brilock said:

Ok, so I've been using this mod for quite a while and, while occasionally I've run into some issues I've been able to work through, I'm stuck. I just updated to 4.50 and now I'm stuck at the arrest scene. Guards will finish the dialogue and approach my character. My character will always put their hands up and will *sometimes* turn around but then nothing happens. The guard doesn't do anything and I can't move. When I disable the arrest scene, the guard takes me to the jailer but then there's no dialogue between the jailer and the guard and I'm still stuck.

I've made sure to have the correct versions of SUM and DDE and all the required mods. I've made sure to update my bash patch and I've run everything through LOOT for the load order. I even tried manually moving POP around the load order but it doesn't seem to make a difference. I thought maybe it was an issue with Fus Ro D'oh but I've tried different versions and even tried without it. I've started a new game and I even tried loading the old version of the mod (and it's dependencies) when it was working but that version is doing the same thing now.

I'm sorry if this issue has already been answered. I tried sifting through the 252 pages of this topic but couldn't find anything with the exact same issue. Any advice would be appreciated!

Does this also happen on a new game?
I stopped updating POP on running games. Since then I had no more issues. 

6 hours ago, Brilock said:

Ok, so I've been using this mod for quite a while and, while occasionally I've run into some issues I've been able to work through, I'm stuck. I just updated to 4.50 and now I'm stuck at the arrest scene.

Did you create a clean save before updating?

To create a clean save you practically uninstall a POP version first (I even replace it with a placeholder so the LO sequence stays the same, best to update while your PC is alone in a isolated cell), load game (wait1-3 hours) -> save -> exit, clean the save from script leftovers (fallrimtools) and after that add the new POP version to your game. (Best to do that with your LAL base save too).

Versioning

For example, given version No. 1.23

A change in,

3 -> Minor update, can be installed on the previous version (uninstall the old, then install the new).

2 -> Regular update, clean save is recommended. 

1 -> Major update, clean save required, new save recommended. 

5 hours ago, Brilock said:

try dismissing your followers. then make a reset for POP DDE and SUM as per instruction. once done and check if all ok at MCM then make a save, load that save change cell then sleep for some time. try arrest again. remember no followers of any kind the whole time.

1 hour ago, Inte said:

ndeed POP does not support more than one follower

My last arrest with a follower was some time ago with POP 3.60.

iAFT, but since it was a customized NPC from a mod, I'm not sure if  iAFT even applied. ? Most likely not.

The only noticeable issue was pathing. Riften is too small for PC+follower+jailer+NPC mods that crowd the streets and add more life to the jails. :classic_blush:

As it is, that's an issue that can't be solved by POP. Vanilla Skyrim should be empty enough. :classic_happy:

2 hours ago, Inte said:

Indeed POP does not support more than one follower, but is just one follower still an issue for POP 4.50?

problem i not with the follower but the mod manage them. In my case I have follower from NFF and Paradise halls(slaves that ordered to fight NFF recognise them as follower but do not add them to its framework).

When I have PaH followers only, POP ignores them and they pop up in jail.

With NFF Followers only it capture or wait only one follower, ignore rest. 

When with both it get buggy. some time surrender does not work because PaH followers keeps fighting and so the captor. 

7 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Did you create a clean save before updating?

To create a clean save you practically uninstall a POP version first (I even replace it with a placeholder so the LO sequence stays the same, best to update while your PC is alone in a isolated cell), load game (wait1-3 hours) -> save -> exit, clean the save from script leftovers (fallrimtools) and after that add the new POP version to your game. (Best to do that with your LAL base save too).

Versioning

For example, given version No. 1.23

A change in,

3 -> Minor update, can be installed on the previous version (uninstall the old, then install the new).

2 -> Regular update, clean save is recommended. 

1 -> Major update, clean save required, new save recommended. 

I just went through and cleaned the save. Still running into the same issue. I started a new game and I'm still running into the problem. And I don't have any followers.

10 hours ago, Inte said:

If for LE, try updating/reinstalling Fuz-Ro-D'oh. 

That did it! I repeatedly tried reinstalling a bunch of things and checked Fus-Ro-D'oh for updates but I had to completely uninstall it, load the game and then reinstall it fresh. Thank you all for the help!!