Basically when you set it to 1 day, you need minimum 1 day before the skill penalties are applied. So if you escape 12 hours after the arrest, no penalties.

The sentence length is determined by the amount of gold you owe.  You can set this in the MCM -- in my case I keep it at 1000g/day -- so if I get arrested owing 5000g I'll have to serve 5 days. 1000g then just one day.

Major/minor crimes determine how you get punished during the sentence.

Thanks for clarifying that, I wasn't sure if it was supposed to work like vanilla where skills get reset over a period rather than one hit once you went over the time set in MCM

I don't know if this should be here or in the orginal thread but currently I'm testing things out before I upgrade my pc. I have a current prison situation and right now she's in the cage but the male prisoner is not and it just gets stuck since he's not in the cage. Is there a way to teleport a npc into the cage so it just unsticks?

If it helps any I'm Sexlab 1.60 hotfix 2 and so far it worked okay.

I don't know if this should be here or in the orginal thread but currently I'm testing things out before I upgrade my pc. I have a current prison situation and right now she's in the cage but the male prisoner is not and it just gets stuck since he's not in the cage. Is there a way to teleport a npc into the cage so it just unsticks?

If it helps any I'm Sexlab 1.60 hotfix 2 and so far it worked okay.

You can select the prisoner in console and type

MoveTo player

Oh yeah, one thing I'd love to see is guards interrupting your sleep or wait time. It'd be kind of cool to have a guard come and kick you awake, or douse you in dirty water or something like that to wake you up for punishment.

I'm sure it's out of scope, but could even had a sleep resource where the less sleep you manage to get causes a debuff on your character once you get out, but I guess that could just be managed with an actual survival mod.

Oh yeah, one thing I'd love to see is guards interrupting your sleep or wait time. It'd be kind of cool to have a guard come and kick you awake, or douse you in dirty water or something like that to wake you up for punishment.

I'm sure it's out of scope, but could even had a sleep resource where the less sleep you manage to get causes a debuff on your character once you get out, but I guess that could just be managed with an actual survival mod.

For interrupting player wait / sleep look at sands of time sleeping encounters standalone.

For interrupting player wait / sleep look at sands of time sleeping encounters standalone.

That mod is so much fun. I struggle getting the game stable with it though. I'll look into the standalones, thanks for the tip.

@Inte

​Firstly, great work on these patches, they have definitely improved an already great mod.

Secondly, hopefully​ this hasn't been suggested already...

• Would it be possible to ​add an MCM option to keep the player gagged and bound whilst in their cell?
• Would it be possible to choose from one of the DDa gags instead of the zbf gags?

Bug Report

I think this is a PO bug rather than a patch bug and one I've had happen on odd occasions before. I was imprisoned in Solitude, once I was released I noticed that all my potion of healing had been tagged as stolen.

I saw something similar in Dawnstar a few months back when a returned weapon had been tagged as stolen, so looks to be one of those annoying intermittent bugs that can be so hard to find.

Bug Report

I think this is a PO bug rather than a patch bug and one I've had happen on odd occasions before. I was imprisoned in Solitude, once I was released I noticed that all my potion of healing had been tagged as stolen.

I saw something similar in Dawnstar a few months back when a returned weapon had been tagged as stolen, so looks to be one of those annoying intermittent bugs that can be so hard to find.

This was a potion you say, not a DD?

Hmm, I had that happen to DD's when I transferred them to your captor's inventory on arrest, and then back to you on your release. I have reworked that function for patch 7a to use a StorUtil Form List instead. 

@xaz is using the vanilla global RemoveAllItems() function to move your entire inventory to the jail's chest and back ... since it's on only one or two items, maybe it's a short coming of that function.  

@Inte

​Firstly, great work on these patches, they have definitely improved an already great mod.

• Would it be possible to ​add an MCM option to keep the player gagged and bound whilst in their cell?

• Would it be possible to choose from one of the DDa gags instead of the zbf gags?

I have to say that the mod runs smoothly as it never did and I second @special first suggestion for the player gagged and bound in the cell.

Great work :)

PO not restrictive enough for your PC? :P Try HC mode.

Problem might arise with realistic needs mods. Can't eat while gagged/bound 24/7. I was going to pose the prisoner over night in the cell but I am already getting reports of PO being too boring during cell hours.

First of all, thank you Inte and Xaz for this jewel of a mod, I enjoy it immensly.

A question about the Bounty Hunter: is it correct that it only triggers when you escape from the prison?

If I for example kill a guard and then run away, no BH ever comes after me. If I go to prison however and then escape (which is all but impossible anyway with your mod), the BH is triggered correctly.

Is that intended or a buggy installation on my side? If this is intended, I would suggest changing it so that BH comes after you every time you have a bounty above the set amount in the MCM, not just when you manage to escape...

First of all, thank you Inte and Xaz for this jewel of a mod, I enjoy it immensly.

A question about the Bounty Hunter: is it correct that it only triggers when you escape from the prison?

If I for example kill a guard and then run away, no BH ever comes after me. If I go to prison however and then escape (which is all but impossible anyway with your mod), the BH is triggered correctly.

Is that intended or a buggy installation on my side? If this is intended, I would suggest changing it so that BH comes after you every time you have a bounty above the set amount in the MCM, not just when you manage to escape...

The BH should come for you when your bounty is higher than set in MCM, also after the time set in MCM expired + a few hours, depending how close you are to Whiterun, the BH starting point.

The BH should come for you when your bounty is higher than set in MCM, also after the time set in MCM expired + a few hours, depending how close you are to Whiterun, the BH starting point.

Strange... I killed a guard in Whiterun, ran away. Bounty was above the MCM value and I had set 3 hours wait time for BH. I waited for six hours, did fasttravel to Winterhold, nothing. MCM debug screen said "No BH for you!".

Then I let myself get locked up, consoled in some lockpicks, escaped, waited 3 hours. MCM said "BH is coming.", Waited 3 hours and he came.

Will test with a reinstall... thanks for the answer!

@Inte

I have to say that the mod runs smoothly as it never did and I second @special first suggestion for the player gagged and bound in the cell.

Problem might arise with realistic needs mods. Can't eat while gagged/bound 24/7. I was going to pose the prisoner over night in the cell but I am already getting reports of PO being too boring during cell hours.

I was thinking along the lines of if your PC commits a large amount of crime and has a very high bounty maybe they are deemed "too dangerous" too have unrestrained in their cell for guard safety or fear of escape.

To avoid the 'unable to eat whilst restrained in cell' issue, maybe having a 'feeding time' scene for a guard to bring in food, ungag the PC whilst he/she eats and then gags them and leaves?

I can understand why some people would say the in cell part of PO can be boring, I agree to a point but in the terms of what is actually happening, the whole point is that being in a cell is a punishment and not meant to be entertaining?  I know this is a game we're talking about so in cell scenes are quite important, the random rapings / beatings / feeding time / and the parade & 'tonights entertainment' etc all work for me.  Plus if you're not in HC mode, you can always sleep through to speed things up a little.

Food for thought but I would like to see a restrained in cell option for high crimes / large bounties with the addition of a feeding time scene if at all possible.

What are your thoughts Inte?​

@Inte

I was thinking along the lines of if your PC commits a large amount of crime and has a very high bounty maybe they are deemed "too dangerous" too have unrestrained in their cell for guard safety or fear of escape.

To avoid the 'unable to eat whilst restrained in cell' issue, maybe having a 'feeding time' scene for a guard to bring in food, ungag the PC whilst he/she eats and then gags them and leaves?

I can understand why some people would say the in cell part of PO can be boring, I agree to a point but in the terms of what is actually happening, the whole point is that being in a cell is a punishment and not meant to be entertaining?  I know this is a game we're talking about so in cell scenes are quite important, the random rapings / beatings / feeding time / and the parade & 'tonights entertainment' etc all work for me.  Plus if you're not in HC mode, you can always sleep through to speed things up a little.

Food for thought but I would like to see a restrained in cell option for high crimes / large bounties with the addition of a feeding time scene if at all possible.

What are your thoughts Inte?​

or use the milk machine mod it puts a tube into the players mouth then gaurds can top the food up ;)

I'd like to humbly suggest that you move the pillory in Morthal a little bit more towards the center

of town; the boulder behind it is fouling NPCs when they are circling around the player during whipping

animations. Just a couple of feet should do it. Having it close to the cooking fire is really nice, BTW; much

better lighting that way.

I also used the crux rope in the cell in Morthal, just out of curiousity. When I exited the cross, I fell through

the floor of the cell and into the void, before reappearing inside the jail and getting arrested again for escaping.

Using the X Frame caused some free camera voodoo; the camera position would shoot way outside the

cell and into void. I don't recall having any problems like that with earlier versions. I'm using patch 7.7