I do have something which I suppose fits into the category of "feature request":

I am under the impression that the xpo Bounty Hunter system currently does not affect Bounty Hunters generated by vanilla Skyrim or other mods.

Is it possible to make all Bounty Hunters, regardless of source, respect xpo's Bounty Hunter settings?  Specifically, I am setting up for a LADL/Immerslave play-through, where I start with multiple, large bounties (to keep me out of the civilized areas until I get established).  This means that pretty much any Bounty Hunter, xpo's as well as any de-leveled Bounty Hunters that Requiem throws at me, are complete game-stoppers before I'm ready to deal with them (or possibly ever).

:P

Yeah, PO BH are very persistent at times (so far I've lost 95% of the encounters with them), but if I were to make all of them weak like the vanilla, then what's the point of getting a bounty on your head, no incentive to be a law abiding and docile citizen. There will be no paranoia at all. 

Every time I wait, or go to sleep -- will there be a PO BH waiting for me when I wake up?  

However, I did include an option for the PO BH not to follow you indoors, although I am thinking of eliminating that "lifeline" in the next patches.

So to answer your request as I understood it, no I will not make the PO BH weak an pathetic.  

I second Inte :) the hunter a incredible :) though tough and a fair challange and even though I have lost say 3 time out of 4 I still enjoy them :)

One thing though for some that life-line might make the diffirence for and enjoyable but hard time to a chore please keep it :blush:

Ok, ok, you've talked me into it.

Lifeline shall stay. ;)

I do have something which I suppose fits into the category of "feature request":

I am under the impression that the xpo Bounty Hunter system currently does not affect Bounty Hunters generated by vanilla Skyrim or other mods.

Is it possible to make all Bounty Hunters, regardless of source, respect xpo's Bounty Hunter settings?  Specifically, I am setting up for a LADL/Immerslave play-through, where I start with multiple, large bounties (to keep me out of the civilized areas until I get established).  This means that pretty much any Bounty Hunter, xpo's as well as any de-leveled Bounty Hunters that Requiem throws at me, are complete game-stoppers before I'm ready to deal with them (or possibly ever).

:P

Yeah, PO BH are very persistent at times (so far I've lost 95% of the encounters with them), but if I were to make all of them weak like the vanilla, then what's the point of getting a bounty on your head, no incentive to be a law abiding and docile citizen. There will be no paranoia at all. 

Every time I wait, or go to sleep -- will there be a PO BH waiting for me when I wake up?  

However, I did include an option for the PO BH not to follow you indoors, although I am thinking of eliminating that "lifeline" in the next patches.

So to answer your request as I understood it, no I will not make the PO BH weak an pathetic.  

I second Inte :) the hunter a incredible :) though tough and a fair challange and even though I have lost say 3 time out of 4 I still enjoy them :)

One thing though for some that life-line might make the diffirence for and enjoyable but hard time to a chore please keep it :blush:

Ok, ok, you've talked me into it.

Lifeline shall stay. ;)

Thank you veru much :blush:  now my vampire does not need to become an ash pile when she feeds in pulic ;)  though my succubus is still arrested from having sex in public :D

PO BH is so deadly at legendary levels. I always get permanently paralyzed whenever they start attacking. Is there a anyway to tone down the paralyze skill? Make it like 1 or 2 seconds or decrease the percentage skill? It takes time for my character to get up and fight. Not to mention I still use Requiem which it makes BH stronger than ever. 

PO BH is so deadly at legendary levels. I always get permanently paralyzed whenever they start attacking. Is there a anyway to tone down the paralyze skill? Make it like 1 or 2 seconds or decrease the percentage skill? It takes time for my character to get up and fight. Not to mention I still use Requiem which it makes BH stronger than ever. 

Legendary level is the only level to play, I never played on any other. ;)

At low levels I even die from one arrow to the knee. :P

Come to think of it, even at level 50 - I can only take about two arrows from the BH before I'm on my knees begging for mercy.  

PO BH are using vanilla weapons, so to adjust the paralyzing length I would have to edit the paralyzing ME they are using - which I rather not do - for compatibility with other mods.

99% of the times I get hit with that paralyzing effect, I know I am done -- DA takes over and off to jail I go. The only time I escape is when the BH gets distracted by my follower ... my poor, poor follower.

I'm really impressed by the new content you're planning to add. When it's done for sure it call for a video.

Just a suggestion. As a form of punishment you could be forced into prostitution until you repay the fine. It could happens in the city taverns (or better, in an separate ad hoc cell, to maximize compatibility).

If it's feasible to add I think this would be a great idea, as the pc gets away without paying anything if they're not carrying any gold. All their gear could be confiscated as well until they pay off the fine and the arrest fee in full.

I'm really impressed by the new content you're planning to add. When it's done for sure it call for a video.

Just a suggestion. As a form of punishment you could be forced into prostitution until you repay the fine. It could happens in the city taverns (or better, in an separate ad hoc cell, to maximize compatibility).

If it's feasible to add I think this would be a great idea, as the pc gets away without paying anything if they're not carrying any gold. All their gear could be confiscated as well until they pay off the fine and the arrest fee in full.

Funny, I thought adding jail time for the missing gold was punishing the PC.  

I have it set to a maximum of a day in jail and the loss of LSP/XP set to trigger no matter how short the sentence so I hadn't noticed there was extra time added.

Nevertheless I still think Shinji's suggestion would be a great addition as an extra punishment on top of the extra time. It would also give a reason for prostitution for players whose pc's are not roleplayed as prostitutes. At the moment the only thing that does that is the slave collar from DCL, mods like Radiant Prostitution are based on the player wanting to be a prostitute, not being forced into it

I have it set to a maximum of a day in jail and the loss of LSP/XP set to trigger no matter how short the sentence so I hadn't noticed there was extra time added.

Nevertheless I still think Shinji's suggestion would be a great addition as an extra punishment on top of the extra time. It would also give a reason for prostitution for players whose pc's are not roleplayed as prostitutes. At the moment the only thing that does that is the slave collar from DCL, mods like Radiant Prostitution are based on the player wanting to be a prostitute, not being forced into it

I like the feeling of Master/Slave PO is portraying now, and since I'm not into prostitution at all, I doubt I will implement that aspect.  

Bug report:

When I was arrested in Solitude and the jailer decided on Parade for the day's punishment, it took me all the way to Windhelm and did the parading there.  I had been paraded in Windhelm when arrested there earlier, in case that's a part of the problem.

Suggestion:

1. Could you use Devious Devices bindings instead of the zaz defaults for the mod?  They look so much better, and have much more variety.

2. Depending on the severity of your crime, while left in the jail cell, could there be levels of bondage applied?  For petty crime level, leave the PC unbound, for minor, add arm bindings, and for major, arm and leg bindings, plus a gag.  A major criminal should find prison much harsher and harder to escape than a minor one.

Bug report:

When I was arrested in Solitude and the jailer decided on Parade for the day's punishment, it took me all the way to Windhelm and did the parading there.  I had been paraded in Windhelm when arrested there earlier, in case that's a part of the problem.

Suggestion:

1. Could you use Devious Devices bindings instead of the zaz defaults for the mod?  They look so much better, and have much more variety.

2. Depending on the severity of your crime, while left in the jail cell, could there be levels of bondage applied?  For petty crime level, leave the PC unbound, for minor, add arm bindings, and for major, arm and leg bindings, plus a gag.  A major criminal should find prison much harsher and harder to escape than a minor one.

I have not looked at the parade scenario as of yet because it's been working for me. I will eventually start looking at the parade and patch it as needed.

1. I agree, they do look very good -- but implementing them to be used instead of ZaZ restraints will imply making a redundant code or a dependency on the DD system. I might do the redundant code, although a dependency would be easier.

2. Yes, that should be fairly easy to do. @xaz wanted to do that using various ZaZ furniture -- maybe I'll do that instead -- also easy to do especially if the furniture just magically appears -- as supposed to having a static model permanently in the cell then making that model disappear as the PC is set to it. The advantage of magically appearing furniture is the variety, one night the PC might be set to the stretching rack while the next it could be the pony, or the wheel.   

As for the escape, have you tried the HC mode? How did you escape -- I'd like to know so I can patch it. :P 

Thanks for the Mods, if I could request, hopefully support for Devious Regulation too, especially when punishment and guard take the Stormcloak or Imperial master key when caught.  :shy: , Sorry about my bad English.

Hmm, Devious Regulation?  

Bug report:

Suggestion:

I have not looked at the parade scenario as of yet because it's been working for me. I will eventually start looking at the parade and patch it as needed.

1. I agree, they do look very good -- but implementing them to be used instead of ZaZ restraints will imply making a redundant code or a dependency on the DD system. I might do the redundant code, although a dependency would be easier.

2. Yes, that should be fairly easy to do. @xaz wanted to do that using various ZaZ furniture -- maybe I'll do that instead -- also easy to do especially if the furniture just magically appears -- as supposed to having a static model permanently in the cell then making that model disappear as the PC is set to it. The advantage of magically appearing furniture is the variety, one night the PC might be set to the stretching rack while the next it could be the pony, or the wheel.   

As for the escape, have you tried the HC mode? How did you escape -- I'd like to know so I can patch it. :P

Heh, I used the crumbling wall in the Solitude cell, and managed to get lucky on that master lock, so HC mode wouldn't have done much.  I did, however, allow myself to get caught again, so that I could move freely through the city again afterward.  Oh, and escaping The Chill (the prison of Winterhold) was rather easy.

Edit: I did a bit more testing, and got arrested in Morthal for a major crime.  The pillory scene came up, and I was taken to Solitude, where I had my first pillory scene take place.  There is definitely some kind of error going on.

Possible Bug (or maybe a wrong setting)

I tried setting the maximum sentence to 10 days. Set my Jail Options as in the screenshot below and tried 6 day sentence and a 10 day sentence.in both cases LXP and LSP (SP and XP on the progress bar) dropped back to zero as you would expect for that length of sentence.

I then tried punching a guard and got a 1 day sentence (which worked out to around 36 hours as it was late in the afternoon) and I got identical results to the above, so it would appear that the length of sentence doesn't matter. I would have thought that a 1 day sentence would only have a partial reduction but I maybe misunderstanding the settings here.

post-237718-0-32144500-1441536802_thumb.jpg

Possible Bug (or maybe a wrong setting)

I tried setting the maximum sentence to 10 days. Set my Jail Options as in the screenshot below and tried 6 day sentence and a 10 day sentence.in both cases LXP and LSP (SP and XP on the progress bar) dropped back to zero as you would expect for that length of sentence.

I then tried punching a guard and got a 1 day sentence (which worked out to around 36 hours as it was late in the afternoon) and I got identical results to the above, so it would appear that the length of sentence doesn't matter. I would have thought that a 1 day sentence would only have a partial reduction but I maybe misunderstanding the settings here.

attachicon.gifScreenShot23.jpg

Basically when you set it to 1 day, you need minimum 1 day before the skill penalties are applied. So if you escape 12 hours after the arrest, no penalties.

The sentence length is determined by the amount of gold you owe.  You can set this in the MCM -- in my case I keep it at 1000g/day -- so if I get arrested owing 5000g I'll have to serve 5 days. 1000g then just one day.

Major/minor crimes determine how you get punished during the sentence.

Xaz planned to implement capital punishment into the original mod, do you plan to add it? It would make sense when the player just murdered a whole village.

Most definitely NO.

Murdering the PC is a waste of time.

The only one that can change that would be @xaz. If @xaz would want something like that then I would do it.

Bug report:

Suggestion:

Heh, I used the crumbling wall in the Solitude cell, and managed to get lucky on that master lock, so HC mode wouldn't have done much.  I did, however, allow myself to get caught again, so that I could move freely through the city again afterward.  Oh, and escaping The Chill (the prison of Winterhold) was rather easy.

Edit: I did a bit more testing, and got arrested in Morthal for a major crime.  The pillory scene came up, and I was taken to Solitude, where I had my first pillory scene take place.  There is definitely some kind of error going on.

Actually, in HC mode you don't get a lockpick anymore, so all the luck in Skyrim would not open a locked door. ;)

About being taken to the wrong place, I can't duplicate that, although I see reports of it happening. I'll take a look, and see what I can see. One thing though, make sure that PO + patch are last in your load order.

Xaz planned to implement capital punishment into the original mod, do you plan to add it? It would make sense when the player just murdered a whole village.

Most definitely NO.

The only one that can change that would be @xaz. If @xaz would want something like that then I would do it.

Just Murdering PC is a waste of time, but the idea that can happen touches emotions way more.

Now you have to be careful when you commit a crime therefore making it feel more like a game, where you have to keep balance. Fail to do that things can go terribly wrong, not just get into jail, spend time and get out which is less touching for me.

Still prison mod doesn't have to 100% kill PC... if you did something horrible and sentenced to death... you can figure how to get out of this unfortunate situation. There can be many possibilities:

- Break out and forge documents, so maybe someone else (less innocent person ) have to take your place.

- Talk or do something to someone and convince them (pleasant or unpleasant way) to lower your punishment just to prison time.

Of course failure to act will bring dire consequences. But it will be fun, and more immersive.

I agree with the capital punishment, like when in Gothic II when you really pissed a guard off he would execute you otherwise he would just knock you out and rob you.

It's incredible how much Skyrim borrowed from Gothic II, I'd go so far as saying that ABSOLUTELY every feature that was not also in Oblivion came straight out off Gothic II.

Most definitely NO.

Just Murdering PC is a waste of time, but the idea that can happen touches emotions way more.

Now you have to be careful when you commit a crime therefore making it feel more like a game, where you have to keep balance. Fail to do that things can go terribly wrong, not just get into jail, spend time and get out which is less touching for me.

Still prison mod doesn't have to 100% kill PC... if you did something horrible and sentenced to death... you can figure how to get out of this unfortunate situation. There can be many possibilities:

- Break out and forge documents, so maybe someone else (less innocent person ) have to take your place.

- Talk or do something to someone and convince them (pleasant or unpleasant way) to lower your punishment just to prison time.

Of course failure to act will bring dire consequences. But it will be fun, and more immersive.

Here we go again, take a look bellow.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16113-prison-overhaul/page-245?do=findComment&comment=1176808

Actually, I am thinking of implementing a form of harsh punishment, where the PC will have to survive a fight with a troll in The Arena for like 1 or 2 minutes. No weapons, no magic -- probably bound.

Or a series of trials/labors -- like Hercules.

1. Day 1 -- Survive The Maze.
  2. Day 2 -- Survive The Arena -- mentioned above.
  3. Day 3 -- Survive The Labyrinth.