That's odd, up until the latest patch I got the full works for minor crimes, I thought no punishments was for petty rather than minor though. Dammit you're not supposed to fix things you know :P:lol: though it does make sense.

I noticed as well that when the ring gag is fitted now the gag sound no longer plays (the mmm mmmm mmmm one) during punishment scenes

Oh, I'll look into that.

Hm, the keyword is still there, nothing but the texture is changed.

Think it was a glitch, it just started working again after a reboot. I'll retest, as it may be event/animation related

EDIT: Soz, OCD must have gone into overdrive it's just the oral the ring gag doesn't sound on (which it shouldn't for that I would have thought).

I've dropped major crimes to 500 which seems a more realistic level now, though I'm not sure that minor is too light now (a bit to close to petty)

When I trip during the parade scenario, my character remains frozen in the animation--I can move again after a few whippings, but she's just gliding over the foor on her knees. If i get put into the pillory afterward, she'll in turn keep the pillory about her neck until she's back in her cell, when I can break the animation by jumping. Anyone else have this?

Ok, I got the issue with the naked bounty hunters fixed, also I now get the correct armour comments. I found another bug, that after paying the bounty hunter he plays Farkas with me (ends up in infinite forcegreet loop). Otherwise, everything seems to work fine.

Ok, I got the issue with the naked bounty hunters fixed, also I now get the correct armour comments. I found another bug, that after paying the bounty hunter he plays Farkas with me (ends up in infinite forcegreet loop). Otherwise, everything seems to work fine.

Not getting that.

In console type,

sqs xpobounty

See if you get anything like in my screenie.

post-391319-0-65470700-1439708899_thumb.png

Not getting that.

In console type,

sqs xpobounty

See if you get anything like in my screenie.

I get exactly what you get. I found out that if I use mouseclicks to accelerate the dialogue, it works. The dialogue mode ends, then the BH says "nice doing business with you" and leaves. If I don't click, I stay in dialogue mode while the BH says his lines, and I have to use tab to get out of the dialogue. Then the BH starts talking to me again. Sometimes only once or twice, but one time I had to kill him to get rid of him.

If this happens on brand new games, there must be a conflict in there somewhere.

Can you post a screenie of that MCM menu?

Here it is... and while we are here, follower collar looks strange since last update as it appears in the image (it has those reddish things, while main character one is perfect). Just a minor thing.

I added the red lines and retextured the HC restraints to make them stand out and look like they are magical and super strong and able to render the Dragonborn helpless.

I already moved the slider but it doesn t do anything nor change value.

Three reasons why that could happen.

1. "Contaminated" save.

2. You've installed the new version of PO over an old one, or have more than one version running at the same time. You sould have only installed PO v033_fix, and the Patch, DO NOT Install PO v032, or PO v031 and then update them to PO v033

3. If you're using MO, -- Bad MO settings. Since I am not using MO, you might want to contact @AwfulArchdemon or @Morferous for some help with that.

ALSO little tiny requests:

When Pillory timeout triggered for new event in original PO and older version there was a pillory struggle animation can we have it back please >.</

Is this before the punishment starts, or the whipping?

1) can't be a contaminated save... it happens on NEW games. Also i use latest Nexus Mod Manager, TES5edit, loot and everything else.

I only have PO fix (latest also the one you said) and PO PATCHES latest.

Also happens only with versions since you added the Bounty MCM status.

I can rollback to previous version, and the slider works

2) It happened when any pillory punishment was about to happen while the NPC selected for punishing is approaching the pillory area.

Are you using MO?

If you are not then, after you uninstall PO and PO patch, make sure you have no scripts starting with xpo in your ...\Data\Scripts folder. Looks like an old script does not get overwritten/deleted.

I use Nexus mod manager

Tried the procedure and no XPO scripts is there once unisnstalled.

I noticed i have sexlab solution that contains a patch for PO but it doesn t overwrite anythng.

If this happens on brand new games, there must be a conflict in there somewhere.

Here it is... and while we are here, follower collar looks strange since last update as it appears in the image (it has those reddish things, while main character one is perfect). Just a minor thing.

I added the red lines and retextured the HC restraints to make them stand out and look like they are magical and super strong and able to render the Dragonborn helpless.

1. "Contaminated" save.

2. You've installed the new version of PO over an old one, or have more than one version running at the same time. You sould have only installed PO v033_fix, and the Patch, DO NOT Install PO v032, or PO v031 and then update them to PO v033

3. If you're using MO, -- Bad MO settings. Since I am not using MO, you might want to contact @AwfulArchdemon or @Morferous for some help with that.

When Pillory timeout triggered for new event in original PO and older version there was a pillory struggle animation can we have it back please >.</

1) can't be a contaminated save... it happens on NEW games. Also i use latest Nexus Mod Manager, TES5edit, loot and everything else.

2) It happened when any pillory punishment was about to happen while the NPC selected for punishing is approaching the pillory area.

Are you using MO?

If you are not then, after you uninstall PO and PO patch, make sure you have no scripts starting with xpo in your ...\Data\Scripts folder. Looks like an old script does not get overwritten/deleted.

I use Nexus mod manager

I noticed i have sexlab solution that contains a patch for PO but it doesn t overwrite anythng.

Does it work without the patch?

"xazCaptiveFastForwardingTriggered"    but nothing happens after it

plz help

I need more info than that.

Bug report

I had a bounty of about 1040 gold in Falkreath. I thought I should just pay the bounty to the soldiers and not wait for the PO BH, so I did. After that everyone in Falkreath was neutral, soldiers didn't want to kill me or said their "hey, I know you" lines.

A lot later a PO BH appeared and told me that there is a Bounty on me in Falkreath. There was also an option to pay him like 9040 gold. I'm not sure where this amount came from, I had a similar bounty on me when I was testing the PO around Riften (but tbh I don't know If i spent a day in prison after that or reloaded a save from before testing).

I checked the PO MCM and indeed, it listed a bounty in Falkreath (1040 g).

My solution was to reset PO. It would be nice if there would be bounty reset only and the reset would leave alone the other settings.

1. "Contaminated" save.

Are you using MO?

I use Nexus mod manager

Does it work without the patch?

tried to start a new game without sexlab solution

the slider is still broken

I recently downloaded this mod and later got a bounty at Falkreath. And the bounty hunter shows up in the 24 hour setting. But instead of the force greet he just starts attacking my PC.

So I restarted from the last save and began walking down the road from Half Moon Mill to be in a different position. Then I saw the bounty hunter again. He was attacking a hunter. This has me stumped. lol

Latest patch has my follower just following me around randomly whipping my character every so often while following the jailer and in the cell. She's not getting arrested along side my character. Instead she's acting like the guards. She's not a vanilla follower, she is just a basic standalone follower I created.

I'm using AFT. I've got Prison overhaul and the patch are near the bottom of my load order (got things like a bashed patch and other important things under it)

Amazing work - my favorite mod for Skyrim!

I have a problem though - PO works fine without the patches, but when I install the patch and get arrested, the jailer just leaves after forcing me to strip and I'm free to go, though naked, gearless and collared. Any ideas?

Latest patch has my follower just following me around randomly whipping my character every so often while following the jailer and in the cell. She's not getting arrested along side my character. Instead she's acting like the guards. She's not a vanilla follower, she is just a basic standalone follower I created.

I'm using AFT. I've got Prison overhaul and the patch are near the bottom of my load order (got things like a bashed patch and other important things under it)

Make sure you add your follower to the correct factions, PO is looking for those to determine your followers.

I have a problem though - PO works fine without the patches, but when I install the patch and get arrested, the jailer just leaves after forcing me to strip and I'm free to go, though naked, gearless and collared. Any ideas?

I would need a log.

I recently downloaded this mod and later got a bounty at Falkreath. And the bounty hunter shows up in the 24 hour setting. But instead of the force greet he just starts attacking my PC.

So I restarted from the last save and began walking down the road from Half Moon Mill to be in a different position. Then I saw the bounty hunter again. He was attacking a hunter. This has me stumped. lol

Which patch are you using? That bug was in 6c, but fixed in the later patches.

Bug report

I had a bounty of about 1040 gold in Falkreath. I thought I should just pay the bounty to the soldiers and not wait for the PO BH, so I did. After that everyone in Falkreath was neutral, soldiers didn't want to kill me or said their "hey, I know you" lines.

A lot later a PO BH appeared and told me that there is a Bounty on me in Falkreath. There was also an option to pay him like 9040 gold. I'm not sure where this amount came from, I had a similar bounty on me when I was testing the PO around Riften (but tbh I don't know If i spent a day in prison after that or reloaded a save from before testing).

My solution was to reset PO. It would be nice if there would be bounty reset only and the reset would leave alone the other settings.

I'll look into that, see if I can duplicate it, but more details would help.

Make sure you add your follower to the correct factions, PO is looking for those to determine your followers.

In the CK, I set my follower factions to  PotentialFollowerFaction 0, CurrentFollowerFaction -1 and PotentialMarriageFaction 0. I didn't start new game since upgrading to the latest patch, so maybe I should do that and test it, see how it goes.

In the CK, I set my follower factions to  PotentialFollowerFaction 0, CurrentFollowerFaction -1 and PotentialMarriageFaction 0. I didn't start new game since upgrading to the latest patch, so maybe I should do that and test it, see how it goes.

Currently PO is checking for "CurrentFollowerFaction".

I would need a log.

Which patch are you using? That bug was in 6c, but fixed in the later patches.

Bug report

I'll look into that, see if I can duplicate it, but more details would help.

That may be it. Thanks. I haven't updated in a while. Last time I tried I kept getting multiple PO spots in the mod panel. lol

It looks like my problem with the bounty hunter forcegreeting me was a rare event, probably just Skyrim's usual dialogue clumsyness. I tried out a few short prison stays to check out the new features and really love them, especially that the follower now gets involved more often. :)  

I came across some new bugs which weren't present in the older versions, though.

1) During the parade scenario, I get no whipmarks anymore. At the pillory and in the cell, they still appear.

2) Invisible restraints: Wrist irons, collar in hardcore mode and my follower's collar (hardcore and normal mode) do not show. I checked inventory and the items are definitely there, just invisible.

3) Gags are not removed properly. I had some fun with my follower in the cell, and his gag was not removed afterwards. Then a guard came in, had fun with me and did not remove the gag. The next morning, I was released and both me and my follower did not have the gags removed, I had to use the console. I also noticed that in both inventories there were several gags, apparently unequipped after punishments but not removed. I had checked the MCM option to have the new gag (not the log gag), but actually got two different ones. An animated one at first, but later some more normal panel gag. Is it supposed to be like that?

Nr. 2) puzzles me, because I see screenshots here that other people do not have that problem, so I wonder what could be wrong in my game.

I've noticed that unlike earlier versions of the mod, whenever I'm arrested in smaller towns like falkreath and morthol, I just end up being vanilla arrested. Is this just a result of the newer patches or is it a conflict on my end because I note that your screenshots are from Falkreath.

It looks like my problem with the bounty hunter forcegreeting me was a rare event, probably just Skyrim's usual dialogue clumsyness. I tried out a few short prison stays to check out the new features and really love them, especially that the follower now gets involved more often. :)  

I came across some new bugs which weren't present in the older versions, though.

1) During the parade scenario, I get no whipmarks anymore. At the pillory and in the cell, they still appear.

2) Invisible restraints: Wrist irons, collar in hardcore mode and my follower's collar (hardcore and normal mode) do not show. I checked inventory and the items are definitely there, just invisible.

3) Gags are not removed properly. I had some fun with my follower in the cell, and his gag was not removed afterwards. Then a guard came in, had fun with me and did not remove the gag. The next morning, I was released and both me and my follower did not have the gags removed, I had to use the console. I also noticed that in both inventories there were several gags, apparently unequipped after punishments but not removed. I had checked the MCM option to have the new gag (not the log gag), but actually got two different ones. An animated one at first, but later some more normal panel gag. Is it supposed to be like that?

Nr. 2) puzzles me, because I see screenshots here that other people do not have that problem, so I wonder what could be wrong in my game.

1. Not sure why that would be, I am using the same whipping package everywhere. I'll look into it, but I have not patched the parade scenario as of yet.

2. Can you see their 3D in the inventory?

3. Yeap, I goofed in my gag removal function :blush:; already fixed in 6g.

I've noticed that unlike earlier versions of the mod, whenever I'm arrested in smaller towns like falkreath and morthol, I just end up being vanilla arrested. Is this just a result of the newer patches or is it a conflict on my end because I note that your screenshots are from Falkreath.

Who is the arrestor (that's a word, right?)

Don't suppose you have a log for that event?

I improved arrest location recognition in 6g.

I'll release 6g soon-ish; I having too much fun testing the newly added Morthal pillories.    

Bug report:

I used Immerslave and had a bounty placed on my char, 1500.  When I got arrested, I chose jail time.  The sentence went smoothly (for a major bounty), but after, when I got my gear back, everything I had started the game with or crafted with smithing (haven't tested it with alchemy or enchanting yet) was marked as stolen.  I even crafted more gear and got arrested a second time, and it happened both times.

Actually, there was an arrest in between, in Winterhold, but there it just did a normal prison sentence instead of a PO one.  Not sure if that's working as intended or not ...

Bug report:

I used Immerslave and had a bounty placed on my char, 1500.  When I got arrested, I chose jail time.  The sentence went smoothly (for a major bounty), but after, when I got my gear back, everything I had started the game with or crafted with smithing (haven't tested it with alchemy or enchanting yet) was marked as stolen.  I even crafted more gear and got arrested a second time, and it happened both times.

Actually, there was an arrest in between, in Winterhold, but there it just did a normal prison sentence instead of a PO one.  Not sure if that's working as intended or not ...

Are you talking about DDs?

1. Not sure why that would be, I am using the same whipping package everywhere. I'll look into it, but I have not patched the parade scenario as of yet.

2. Can you see their 3D in the inventory?

3. Yeap, I goofed in my gag removal function :blush:; already fixed in 6g.

1. If you didn't touch it, it's probably another mod causing this. I recently removed Captured Dreams, which also has whipping, maybe that's the reason.

2. No, also invisible. Could it be because I'm still using ZAP 6.04?