10 hours ago, Inte said:

Yes that's Skyrim pathing for you. 

I did notice this as well. 

I've added that boat there in an effort to fix this one. But apparently it only works when traveling towards Solitude.

For now just go into the console and click the BH boss and type 'TC'. This will 'Take Control' of the boss' movement, and you can stir him/her around those obstacles. Your PC should obediently follow. Type 'TC' again in the console to relinquish control of the boss. 

That could be a SSE issue as that sounds like a belated script firing. 

Awesome, thank you and now that you mention I did try the other way to Solitude and the boat worked, actually I played a few saves out with this set up and pathing in most all places works great. SSE Sexlab does fire slowly, Ashal was working on improvements and may have added them in the newest release but I have not had a chance to try it yet.

I thought of another, if I set the bounty to a specific hold it doesnt seem to matter. I tried to play as a forsworn and wanted to send bounty hunters from Markarth only but they came from everywhere still. Just an fyi again, the pathing was the only thing that had long term effects. 

FYI, I have found an interesting conflict with Devious Followers.

One of the things your followers can demand of you is that you wear a collar at all times. If you are arrested then the Devious Followers collar gets replaced with the POP collar.

...which upsets your follower somewhat, and leads to a rapid increase in debt to your follower and your follower trying to enslave you themselves whilst you are still a prisoner.

This in turn results in lots of prison jail threesomes interrupting POP scenes and I think at this point POP breaks which leaves Devious Followers in an infinite jailsex loop. I did try teleporting to the jailer in the hopes that he continued his action, but he was always busy.

I don't think this really counts as a bug in POP per se, but thought you may want to know about anyway. If only because it's funny.

4 minutes ago, Lostdreamer said:

FYI, I have found an interesting conflict with Devious Followers.

One of the things your followers can demand of you is that you wear a collar at all times. If you are arrested then the Devious Followers collar gets replaced with the POP collar.

...which upsets your follower somewhat, and leads to a rapid increase in debt to your follower and your follower trying to enslave you themselves whilst you are still a prisoner.

This in turn results in lots of prison jail threesomes interrupting POP scenes and I think at this point POP breaks which leaves Devious Followers in an infinite jailsex loop. I did try teleporting to the jailer in the hopes that he continued his action, but he was always busy.

I don't think this really counts as a bug in POP per se, but thought you may want to know about anyway. If only because it's funny.

You can just uncheck the option to remove the locked devious devices in POP MCM. You need DDe for this to work. 

11 hours ago, LazyBoot said:

Looking at the source on github, it was added about 1 year ago, and it seems that was for version 3.4. Though I can't remember if that was released or just a beta that became DDi 4 before release.

The last production version I have in archive is v3.3b

Hi,

just installed ZaZ, POP plus SL Adventures and POPs' MCM won't load, even if your mod is at the end of the load order.

Before activating the logs I've loaded the game with POP at 2 slightly different load order positions with the same result.

What I've done while the logs were written:

• Loading the 3 mods for the first time,
  • registering ZaZ SL animations,
  • checking the MCM for POP again,
  • saving + reloading that new savegame.

edit: ^ solved! I've installed the mods one by one and POP has been loaded (installed ZaZ, started the game, saved, quit, then installed POP...)

Papyrus.0.log

loadorder.txt

Try to check "Morality matters" in Defeat's "Player as victim" menu and uncheck "Witness intervention".

But it's weird. I've only tried POP today for the first time, and getting whipped by the Jailer resulted in being healed after a few hits (and that's keeping in mind that I used Requiem, and it resulted in whip damage being pretty high without tweaking through TES5Edit).

4 hours ago, TsukiDragon said:

I am trying to use Defeat with POP but when my character gets whipped too hard she gets knocked down and the guards attack whomever is doing the  whipping.  Is Defeat not compatible with POP or do I just need to turn something off?

also try lowering defeats health % meter aka (at what precentage of health DEFEAT KICKS IN) SO THAT pop health is higher an the wipping stop befrore DEFEAT HEALTH  for bleed out kicks in

On ‎4‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 11:14 AM, Vuulgar said:

Awesome, thank you and now that you mention I did try the other way to Solitude and the boat worked, actually I played a few saves out with this set up and pathing in most all places works great. SSE Sexlab does fire slowly, Ashal was working on improvements and may have added them in the newest release but I have not had a chance to try it yet.

I thought of another, if I set the bounty to a specific hold it doesnt seem to matter. I tried to play as a forsworn and wanted to send bounty hunters from Markarth only but they came from everywhere still. Just an fyi again, the pathing was the only thing that had long term effects. 

The BH will always go after the largest bounty. The random bounty option just adds a random amount of bounty to whichever hold you specify in the MCM, so depending where your existing bounty is for that hold, it might take a while for it to become the largest bounty. 

On ‎4‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 2:05 AM, Lostdreamer said:

Just revisited this as an extension of Sexlab Adventures, and I wanted to drop by and say 'Damn Good Work'.

This mod has always been quite temperamental for me as things like following after the jailer etc never quite seemed to work right.

But this time? Straight in, worked first time. I like it. Thank you.

NP. :classic_happy:

On ‎4‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 6:21 AM, ItsYaBoi1738 said:

What do you mean check my SL setup, as in how would I do that?

Well looking at it's MCM, make sure it is activated and all requirements are showing OK. Then reset animation registry. 

16 hours ago, Mdy said:

Hi,

just installed ZaZ, POP plus SL Adventures and POPs' MCM won't load, even if your mod is at the end of the load order.

Before activating the logs I've loaded the game with POP at 2 slightly different load order positions with the same result.

What I've done while the logs were written:

• Loading the 3 mods for the first time,
  • registering ZaZ SL animations,
  • checking the MCM for POP again,
  • saving + reloading that new savegame.

edit: ^ solved! I've installed the mods one by one and POP has been loaded (installed ZaZ, started the game, saved, quit, then installed POP...)

Papyrus.0.log

loadorder.txt

Thanks for posting your solution, for others who might run into the same problem. 

6 hours ago, Bednarik said:

I think they forgot about me... ^..^     I've been on the X in Whiterun for a long long time. I've seen 2 nites pass by even though it says 1day 1hour sentence. Did something go wrong here? TY

Sounds like it. One of those 'rare' Skyrim brain farts. 

Try to do a 'Force AI', that might start the scene again. 

On ‎4‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 5:00 PM, Punga said:

Exploit report. 

Because of the above I can now select "no collar" when the hardcore is off, but then if I turn the hardcore back on the "no collar" stays allowing me to circumvent the no sleep punishment in hardcore mode.

Worm confirmed and squashed. :classic_wink:

The extra are the well, extra restraints that can be used in addition/instead of regular restraints.

For example the Iron Mask is an extra restraint. It can be used instead of the gag. Optionally it can be made permanent during the arrest, i.g. it will never be removed while in jail, giving the prisoner some anonymity.

The hood is also an extra restraint.    

11 hours ago, Warlock3000 said:

Try to check "Morality matters" in Defeat's "Player as victim" menu and uncheck "Witness intervention".

But it's weird. I've only tried POP today for the first time, and getting whipped by the Jailer resulted in being healed after a few hits (and that's keeping in mind that I used Requiem, and it resulted in whip damage being pretty high without tweaking through TES5Edit).

I have finally figured out that I have 2 choices...disable whipping in POP...or turn off all three knock down in defeat player as victim (remembering to turn them back on when returning to the real world).

On ‎4‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 10:38 PM, Inte said:

1. I don't think there are any dynamic X animations. Are there?

2. Problem I noticed with setting the NPC too close to the PC for the whipping, is when the NPC power attacks and misses, they will end up behind the X and get stuck there.  

3. Aye, not sure what I can do about that. 

4. Try the POP X test pose feature (in the MCM) while wearing the restraints in the cell. See if those work. If not, that would be a ZAP problem. Try resetting that. 

Yes, FunnyBizness has one in his SLAL pack.