How do I get rid of this mod without breaking everything?

Whenever I deactivate this mod through NMM the game tells me that all my saves are missing content, even those I made before installing PoP. If I try to load them anyway I get model glitches and missing items/hair etc. It seem like disabling this mod also breaks others, but I can't tell which. Is there some special method to disable JUST PoP without breaking anything else? 

Is the latest version of Fuz Ro Doh compatable (v6.1 22JAN2018)?  Doesn't seem to work for POP, the guard just stands there with his head up his ass.

Edit:  I loaded Fuz Ro Doh from scratch, then for some reason decided to install Death Alternative as well (Fuz Ro Doh is also a requirement for it).  DA installs a Fuz Ro Doh.ini file in SKSE that Fuz Ro Doh does not.  Suddenly POP operates as advertised.   Perhaps DA is more of a requirement than a suggestion?

What extra features do we get with DDe? I have zero interest in that mod, so I will only install it if I think it's worth it. I also don't understand why you need a self-bondage mod as dependency for non-consensual bondage, when all other mods with bondage devices can just tap into DD directly.

Hi!

===SLEEP IN PRISON===

Is there still a possibility to sleep in the cell if i use any needs mod? I found some talks from last year about MCM setting allowing me but i cant seem to find it.

Looking at anything iteractable it says "Cant use this".....

Thanks!

2 hours ago, PubliusNV said:

You can sleep in the cell if you turn off "hardcore mode" in the MCM.

Hi!

But event then i cant use a bed and my activation key "E" say "Cant use that"

I tried spawning a bedroll from different mod but i need "E" button press..... which again say "E"-"Cant use that"

:neutral:

4 hours ago, nightwolf said:

What extra features do we get with DDe? I have zero interest in that mod, so I will only install it if I think it's worth it. I also don't understand why you need a self-bondage mod as dependency for non-consensual bondage, when all other mods with bondage devices can just tap into DD directly.

It allows for POP to remove standard DD devices while in Jail and puts them back on when you're released. It does other things as well but I'm only interested in the incidental side effects of DD items as personally I find bondage for its own sake boring (but good luck to those that enjoy it), so I've only used it for POP.

On 3/31/2018 at 1:52 PM, txwolf208 said:

I am having an issue with the pillories. They are there when not in use but when my character gets put in the pillory it disappears and my character is stuck there in the pillory pose but with no pillory. Help is greatly appreciated. 

In the MCM under pillories - tick the "enable static pillories animations"

On 03/04/2018 at 7:16 PM, Tiefiest said:

Whenever I deactivate this mod through NMM the game tells me that all my saves are missing content, even those I made before installing PoP. If I try to load them anyway I get model glitches and missing items/hair etc. It seem like disabling this mod also breaks others, but I can't tell which. Is there some special method to disable JUST PoP without breaking anything else? 

I managed to fix the problem by going through and uninstalling then reinstalling half my other mods after removing this. Still not sure what it broke but definitely some wearables and parts of the extended racemenu/Chargen. 

ok so i finally figured out where my logs where...i know noob move but heres my load order: skyrim,update,dawnguard,Hearthfires,dragonborn,sexlab,zazanimationpack [t'ara 8 version just to be specific],sexlabaroused,hdthighheel,devious devices assets, ddintergration, dd extensions, heretical recourses,devious framework,xaz prison overhaul,fnis,skyui,kshairdo's,skyrimconfigmenu,racemenu,racemenuplugin,darkfantasyoverhaul,zdd,horrifiedfemaleprison,hydraslavegirls,inconsiquentialnpcss,sexlab_dialogs,secretships,arachnaphobia,merta assassin armor,tembtra thief armour,uiextensions,additemmenu2,sneak tools, sneaktools vanilla masks, sneaktools vanilla hoods,fnis sexymobe,fantasy soundtrack project, fantasy soundtrack project - combat, the eyesofbeauty, alternate start LAL, skyrimchainbeasts,DFW support and captured dreams, log is zipped up and attatched [hope thats what is needed]

Papyrus.0.rar

1 hour ago, Oni24 said:

Well. Somehow i cant seem to make this work ok. 

Im getting arrested while im already doing time in.... Especially in the sequence in ulfric throne room cage... Lost two days with this mod already.

Check your OTHER mods. I'll bet you left some mod that optionally makes nudity or public sex a crime with that option enabled and they are trying to do what you've got them set up to do.

On ‎3‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 5:44 AM, Bane Master said:

Installing the patch will prevent forced drugging during XPOP (added a check for xpoPCArrestStart, xpoPCArrested and xpoPCinJail).

The patch is the compatibility fix - it's also a requirement for SWA but can be used stand-alone. 

SWA is compatible as well.

Sorry - finding it hard to describe this simply :blush:

I think I got it. 

SW + SW POP Patch = OK

SW + SWA = OK 

On ‎3‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 11:19 AM, WaxenFigure said:

I've had SkyUI 5.1 for a long time.

Evidently I didn't explain the problem properly.

Make changes in the menu, save them into a file, START A NEW GAME, load the changes from the file in the new game and note that they show properly in the new game, save that new game and exit. Load the game and that last save and the changes will be gone.

Tried it like you described, cannot duplicate the problem. The last (new game) save loads the MCM changes as made and saved previously.

Is POP updating itself when loading the last save? The update will start late, after about 30sec. 

On ‎4‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 9:49 PM, Nymra said:

SUGGESTIONs and Feedback

1. (most important for me at least ^^). 

I think I brought this up before:

- would it be possible to add some more dynamic animations from zaz animation pack to the X-Cross scene?

I noticed you already have several "struggle" animations for the pillory scene, will the X-Cross be modified in the future?

Its just because its only whipping scenes there at the moment, a little more movement from the player side would be just awesome...

2. I noticed when the whipping NPC is very close to the NPC, the collisions from his hands make the victims boobs jiggle. 

In Riften this is automatically the case because there is no much room for the NPC. 

Would be nice to "exploit" that feature and place NPCs for whipping closer to the NPC when in X-Cross/Wheel (if possible).

3. Whipping seems to miss quite often... I have 166 seconds whipping time but sometimes get only like 4-5 whip marks :frown:

4. Bug/Worm/Feature: when having all the POP items equipped in Riften, the X-Cross disappears after the PC is locked in there. (I guess the "bound hands" animation from the shackles kills it somehow).

When I hit "playerunquipall" before beeing tied to the cross, everything worked fine. I could reproduce that bug at least in my save all the time. The solution also always worked.

1. I don't think there are any dynamic X animations. Are there?

2. Problem I noticed with setting the NPC too close to the PC for the whipping, is when the NPC power attacks and misses, they will end up behind the X and get stuck there.  

3. Aye, not sure what I can do about that. 

4. Try the POP X test pose feature (in the MCM) while wearing the restraints in the cell. See if those work. If not, that would be a ZAP problem. Try resetting that. 

On ‎4‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 7:08 AM, donkeywho said:

Have you got Hydragorgon's Sllavegirl's mod installed?  If you have, is it patched to work properly?  Do a search here to see why, and on the Hydragorgon Thread to find the patches

Hope that helps you

Let us know if that solved it for ya. 

On ‎4‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 2:16 PM, Tiefiest said:

I use NMM as well. Just uninstall it normally. No special process is needed. Clean your save afterwards as per post No 2 in this thread. 

On ‎4‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 11:46 AM, nightwolf said:

POP does not have a DDe dependency. 

The reason POP does not tap directly into DDi is what you just mentioned, dependency. I could do it without it, but that would complicate POP's scripts unnecessarily. 

I was going to suggest and provide the necessary scripting for some 'Mod Events' that could have been used in DDi where they belong, but @Kimy has shut down every single idea I proposed for DDi in the past so I did not bother. Hence DDe was born. 

Basically my idea would have allowed the use of any DDi's functions through the use of 'SendModEvents' which would have eliminated other mods' dependency on DDi.

Actually, I think I did suggest this idea, but as expected I was shut down. 

On ‎4‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 3:43 PM, TsukiDragon said:

Is the latest version of Fuz Ro Doh compatable (v6.1 22JAN2018)?  Doesn't seem to work for POP, the guard just stands there with his head up his ass.

Edit:  I loaded Fuz Ro Doh from scratch, then for some reason decided to install Death Alternative as well (Fuz Ro Doh is also a requirement for it).  DA installs a Fuz Ro Doh.ini file in SKSE that Fuz Ro Doh does not.  Suddenly POP operates as advertised.   Perhaps DA is more of a requirement than a suggestion?

I will test this latest Fuz version and see. 

There are only 2 non-dependent scripts that tie POP to DA, so I don't see how. That said, I don't think I've played POP with out DA yet. 

On ‎4‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 7:29 AM, mr0new0vegas said:

ok so i finally figured out where my logs where...i know noob move but heres my load order: skyrim,update,dawnguard,Hearthfires,dragonborn,sexlab,zazanimationpack [t'ara 8 version just to be specific],sexlabaroused,hdthighheel,devious devices assets, ddintergration, dd extensions, heretical recourses,devious framework,xaz prison overhaul,fnis,skyui,kshairdo's,skyrimconfigmenu,racemenu,racemenuplugin,darkfantasyoverhaul,zdd,horrifiedfemaleprison,hydraslavegirls,inconsiquentialnpcss,sexlab_dialogs,secretships,arachnaphobia,merta assassin armor,tembtra thief armour,uiextensions,additemmenu2,sneak tools, sneaktools vanilla masks, sneaktools vanilla hoods,fnis sexymobe,fantasy soundtrack project, fantasy soundtrack project - combat, the eyesofbeauty, alternate start LAL, skyrimchainbeasts,DFW support and captured dreams, log is zipped up and attatched [hope thats what is needed]

Papyrus.0.rar

Wait, what was the original problem?