On 26/03/2018 at 8:30 AM, Inte said:

To tell you the truth, I am not sure why they are incompatible. :classic_blush:

A while ago I got a lot of incompatibility reports, so I took those at their face value as I never played SW. 

I think one has to do with a jail door being moved or something, stopping the POP location scan from completing. A possible solution was to move SW after POP in the load order. 

The Jail door "conflict" has never been a problem for me. The apparent conflict is because SW fills aliases with the doors so that it can leave them unlocked and open if the player overdoses, blacks out and wakes up having been thrown in a cell to sober up.

I've tested the latest version of XPOP with SW (and SWAddicted ) with XPOP after them in the load order and XPOP worked fine.

Also as promised I have released a patch for SW along with an update for SWA that addresses the compatibility issues around forced drugging. The SW patch prevents forced drugging during any XPOP arrest or imprisonment and SWA will also no longer trigger events during XPO scenes or whilst in prison.

On ‎3‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 10:08 AM, VirginMarie said:

Thanks Inte!

I will implement the ModEvents and test both that and the removal of devices with latest version.

Nice! :classic_happy:

So you don't need the StorageUtil variable ‘xpoSceneRunning’, then? 

On ‎3‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 6:20 AM, rjn said:

In the cage punishment at Jorvaskar there's a problem if it's your characters' first visit there as the brawl scene never ends.  Some of your scene NPC's are more interested in watching the fight.  I believe I waited a few game hours in the cage for punishment to start.  I had to cheat and advance the brawl quest one stage in console (I think it was MQ13... something)  the brawlers pulled swords and one was killed!  The brawl was over and your scenes worked as they should from that point.  I didn't care about the dead Companion.

If you do a temporary

SetAV Health 10 

on one of them, the fight should end without killing one of them. 

On ‎3‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 1:59 AM, WaxenFigure said:

Playing with POP for the first time in quite a while because I rarely ever got a bounty and was short on ESP slots but now I've got a number of slots freed up again and thought it would be good to try an old favorite again. 

I noticed though that loading settings from a file appears to work but those loaded settings vanish after the next save/load cycle.  I think that's occurring because on the load from file you are setting the working values but not the OID ones and on a reload of the saved game the OID values which were not changed get plugged back into the working values.

This should save you a lot of typing:

Reveal hidden contents

Also setting "No Gag" always turns back to the "PO Log" gag. 

Function SetMenuOption(INT aiOption)
    If ((aiOption == oidGag) && (xpoPatch.xpopiGag < 1))
        xpoPatch.xpopiGag = 3

That check for < 1 should be < 0 since 0 is the minimum value.

These should be easy enough to fix.

The POP OID values are set when the player loads a MCM page on the screen. If the player selects one of the options there,  then that option returns an address (a sequential INT value) and stores it into a OID INT. This can be addressed by functions like the one you have mentioned i.g. SetMenuOption() where only the code that corresponds to that address/option will be executed. 

That said, I am not sure why your loaded MCM options are reverting back to the defaults.

Try updating SkyUI, POP requires minimum Ver. No. 5.1.

Load order perhaps? 

I am using UIExtensions, not sure that would have an impact tho. 

The gag option not allowing the player to choose a 'No Gag' you mentioned, is intentional. I did not want to make it easy for the prisoner. :classic_happy:

However, I could condition that to the 'Hardcore' mode being enabled.  

On ‎3‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 7:53 PM, HexBolt8 said:

Thank you for the gracious response, Inte.

My compliments to you on the random bounty feature.  That's wonderfully wicked.  However, it's hard to resist taking a peek at the bounties on Skyrim's crime stats screen.  Is there any way to hide those bounties?  At least the breakdown by hold.  I'd like to be surprised. 

Not sure about that one. 

7 hours ago, Bane Master said:

The Jail door "conflict" has never been a problem for me. The apparent conflict is because SW fills aliases with the doors so that it can leave them unlocked and open if the player overdoses, blacks out and wakes up having been thrown in a cell to sober up.

I've tested the latest version of XPOP with SW (and SWAddicted ) with XPOP after them in the load order and XPOP worked fine.

Also as promised I have released a patch for SW along with an update for SWA that addresses the compatibility issues around forced drugging. The SW patch prevents forced drugging during any XPOP arrest or imprisonment and SWA will also no longer trigger events during XPO scenes or whilst in prison.

Great! 

I will remove SW from the incompatibility list. :classic_happy: 

4 minutes ago, bicobus said:

Rather state that SW with Addicted are compatible.

I meant from the POP MCM list.

You think I should leave it in there, and just change the 'Help' section for that option? Players do not read that anyway.   

14 minutes ago, Inte said:

I meant from the POP MCM list.

You think I should leave it in there, and just change the 'Help' section for that option? Players do not read that anyway.   

I mean that SW alone can still be incompatible, as @Bane Master said you need his patch alongside his Addiction sub-mod. Without his patch, drug events will still occurs during xPOP scene. So it isn't not compatible as long as you have the right patches. If you don't have the patch, it could break POP.

1 hour ago, bicobus said:

I mean that SW alone can still be incompatible, as @Bane Master said you need his patch alongside his Addiction sub-mod. Without his patch, drug events will still occurs during xPOP scene. So it isn't not compatible as long as you have the right patches. If you don't have the patch, it could break POP.

If folks don't like SWA and just want vanilla SW then they could just use the patch as it is stand-alone.  I guess that it would be reasonable to say SW with the patch/SW with SWA are compatible.

1 hour ago, Inte said:

Not sure about that one. 

I think it won't work anyway. You can't keep the curious cat out of the pantry.

The step into MCM is always breaking immersion, so those who want to stay in their role simply won't use the MCM in the first place.

Those who do, they either don't care at all or have a good reason to go there and want it's power.

But I could imagine a motivational step: Hide the bounties IF the hardcore mode is on, unhide the bounties IF NOT ?

Would that break anything?

1 hour ago, Inte said:

So you need ether or, but not both. 

Installing the patch will prevent forced drugging during XPOP (added a check for xpoPCArrestStart, xpoPCArrested and xpoPCinJail).

The patch is the compatibility fix - it's also a requirement for SWA but can be used stand-alone. 

SWA is compatible as well.

Sorry - finding it hard to describe this simply :blush:

3 hours ago, worik said:

I think it won't work anyway. You can't keep the curious cat out of the pantry.

The step into MCM is always breaking immersion, so those who want to stay in their role simply won't use the MCM in the first place.

Those who do, they either don't care at all or have a good reason to go there and want it's power.

But I could imagine a motivational step: Hide the bounties IF the hardcore mode is on, unhide the bounties IF NOT ?

Would that break anything?

The other problem is that some other mods also show bounties (Taxes of the Nine Holds in one).

Personally, I just don't look

8 hours ago, Inte said:

The POP OID values are set when the player loads a MCM page on the screen. If the player selects one of the options there,  then that option returns an address (a sequential INT value) and stores it into a OID INT. This can be addressed by functions like the one you have mentioned i.g. SetMenuOption() where only the code that corresponds to that address/option will be executed. 

That said, I am not sure why your loaded MCM options are reverting back to the defaults.

Try updating SkyUI, POP requires minimum Ver. No. 5.1.

Load order perhaps? 

I am using UIExtensions, not sure that would have an impact tho. 

The gag option not allowing the player to choose a 'No Gag' you mentioned, is intentional. I did not want to make it easy for the prisoner. :classic_happy:

However, I could condition that to the 'Hardcore' mode being enabled.  

I've had SkyUI 5.1 for a long time.

Evidently I didn't explain the problem properly.

Make changes in the menu, save them into a file, START A NEW GAME, load the changes from the file in the new game and note that they show properly in the new game, save that new game and exit. Load the game and that last save and the changes will be gone.

On 20/03/2018 at 3:02 PM, Luciver said:

Don't know if this just happens to me or anyone else.

I installed POP v344 with a fresh save, the pillories showed up in Whiterun market but no mcm menu, and when I surrender to a guard after hit him, the scene went like follow:

PC surrendered.

Guard:"You've committed Blahblahblah"

PC: choose to go to kail

Then the guard just sheath his sword and do nothing, I wasn't even teleported to the jail like in vanilla skyrim, nothing happened, and when I approach him again, he only responds:"Wait, I know you." And repeats former procedure.

I have the same problem... any help to solution?

SUGGESTIONs and Feedback

1. (most important for me at least ^^). 

I think I brought this up before:

- would it be possible to add some more dynamic animations from zaz animation pack to the X-Cross scene?

I noticed you already have several "struggle" animations for the pillory scene, will the X-Cross be modified in the future?

Its just because its only whipping scenes there at the moment, a little more movement from the player side would be just awesome...

2. I noticed when the whipping NPC is very close to the NPC, the collisions from his hands make the victims boobs jiggle. 

In Riften this is automatically the case because there is no much room for the NPC. 

Would be nice to "exploit" that feature and place NPCs for whipping closer to the NPC when in X-Cross/Wheel (if possible).

3. Whipping seems to miss quite often... I have 166 seconds whipping time but sometimes get only like 4-5 whip marks :frown:

4. Bug/Worm/Feature: when having all the POP items equipped in Riften, the X-Cross disappears after the PC is locked in there. (I guess the "bound hands" animation from the shackles kills it somehow).

When I hit "playerunquipall" before beeing tied to the cross, everything worked fine. I could reproduce that bug at least in my save all the time. The solution also always worked.

On 3/31/2018 at 9:30 PM, drummond said:

I have the same problem... any help to solution?

Have you got Hydragorgon's Sllavegirl's mod installed?  If you have, is it patched to work properly?  Do a search here to see why, and on the Hydragorgon Thread to find the patches

Hope that helps you