34 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

can Pop be installed in the middle of a game ?

Yes it can, but usually its not recommended to install mods mid game but I have done it before with this mod and it worked very well.

Update Suggestion

This won't be to everyone's taste so would need to be optional

Anyway, something similar to the cage but using creatures instead to entertain the jaded tastes of onlookers. Maybe add a toggle for humanoid creatures only (Draugr and Falmer) otherwise everything within reason except for domestic/neutral stuff like cows, deer, chickens etc and maybe DLC creatures as well to avoid dependencies.

Maybe use the Cragslane Cavern layout for it rather than a cage, that would then allow a random number of creatures. Creature numbers would preferably be relative to size for Apropos and Wear & Tear users, so more dogs/wolves/skeevers than say trolls or horses which would be fewer. Using a standard human size could be used as a base for calculating numbers of creatures spawned, so smaller more, larger less etc..

9 hours ago, Gyra-ting said:

Would it be possible to create a compatibility patch for Sexlab Solutions?

Probably no real  need for that.

Sexlab Solutions has a patch file to make it work together with the original PO - some dialogue for the guards in Riften Jail.

It should be enough to switch the name of the master in that mentioned Solutions-patch. Worked for me that way, at least.

Or you just skip it and you're going to miss: 1 probable scene to enter Riften jail as a visitor for free sex :classic_wink:

21 minutes ago, Gyra-ting said:

wait we can enter Riften jail for sex? Outside of being a prisoner???

Is this in prison overhaul or solutions?

In the vanilla game, you can stumble upon a quest, where you need to enter the jail as a visitor.

But since the city is corrupt beyond all measures, you won't be allowed into... except the usual persuade, intimidate, bribe, kill.

SLSOL adds the sex option to that list.

PO modifies the Jailers, so that dialogue gets lost ... that's what the SLSOL-PO patch is good for.

6 hours ago, Maitso said:

Question about something most likely bugging out for me.

While in the cell, the PC should be wearing the same cuffs as at arrest and not just stand there with hands behind her back, correct?

If indeed correct, any ideas why she isn't?

You only keep the cuffs on in the cell for violent crime. Non violent, minor and petty crimes the Jailer removes the cuffs while you are in a cell.

The hands behind back is a common animation glitch, just jump and the arms return to a normal position

4 hours ago, Slorm said:

You only keep the cuffs on in the cell for violent crime. Non violent, minor and petty crimes the Jailer removes the cuffs while you are in a cell.

The hands behind back is a common animation glitch, just jump and the arms return to a normal position

Hmm, will have to try this. Thank you.

Sorry, i don't know if it has already been asked, but:

how to fix this: Warning .::. Any mod checking for POP with  'GetModByName() or GetFormFromFile()' will fail that check as POP’s .esp name has changed from 'xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp' to 'xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp'.   ?

Hello,

Recently, I moved to 342 from 8u (cleaned save).  I have found that I am unable to get POP Sexlab working for pillory animations, and the PO original animation is all that is used.  I think that this may be a bug with the new version.  Has anyone else been having the same issue?  Thank you

On 3/10/2018 at 4:04 PM, Loller99 said:

Sorry, i don't know if it has already been asked, but:

how to fix this: Warning .::. Any mod checking for POP with  'GetModByName() or GetFormFromFile()' will fail that check as POP’s .esp name has changed from 'xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp' to 'xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp'.   ?

To fix that, you'd need to edit and recompile the offending scripts in the other mod. However, most if not all mods that had POP support via that method have been updated for the new plugin name.

hi not sure if this the right spot to mention this and it could be tht this perticular mention hasn't got anything  to do with your mod but given it is prison related im going to assume that it is...

falkreath prison - inside cell -x-cross  

you enter the main room deal with the jailer and after doing what is done their he takes you to the cell player looses control as she enters the cell but gets blocked by the x-cross which is just in front of where she is scripted to stop eventually she will teleport to the scripted stop point. 

solution would be either move the x-cross closer to the back of the cell or move the scripted stop point closer to the cell door would seems to mee moving the x-cross further back would be the logical choice 

5 hours ago, ruined111 said:

hi not sure if this the right spot to mention this and it could be tht this perticular mention hasn't got anything  to do with your mod but given it is prison related im going to assume that it is...

falkreath prison - inside cell -x-cross  

you enter the main room deal with the jailer and after doing what is done their he takes you to the cell player looses control as she enters the cell but gets blocked by the x-cross which is just in front of where she is scripted to stop eventually she will teleport to the scripted stop point. 

solution would be either move the x-cross closer to the back of the cell or move the scripted stop point closer to the cell door would seems to mee moving the x-cross further back would be the logical choice 

noticed the same thing :smile: 

On ‎3‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 7:30 AM, garathos said:

Apologies if this has been asked before can anyone confirm that the old requirements from prison overhaul are no longer required ie:

Required: SexLab

Required: ZazAnimationPack (latest version).

Required: SkyUI

Optional: Fuz Ro D-oh

(If you run without Fuz, you need to turn off "Enable dialogue")

Optional: Death Alternative

and that all we need is now is the mods listed on this page. Which are fuz ro and papyrus.   Just thought it seemed odd that zaz and sex lab requirements and their subsequent requirements sort of vanished between prison overhaul and prison overhaul patched. 

Cheers.

They are still required, I will update the OP. 

On ‎3‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 1:08 PM, CircleOfWolves1991 said:

Easily in my top 5 favorite mods!  It's a must-have for a true, immersive, brutal roleplay of the criminal lifestyle which I consider to be essential.

One single request, though:

I also want to be able to use this together with Horrified Female Prisons, which is meant to be enjoyed along with this mod.  The problem is that the automatic walking segments conflict with certain BDSM/torture gear (added by the other mod) inside the cells.  For instance, when I am arrested in Falkreath, I am marched into my cell only to walk straight into a large cross in the center of the room.  The walking is automated, so I have to just watch my character stutter until they clip through the device, reappear on the other side, and the scene concludes. 

It is a very minor complaint, but if it were possible to add an MCM option to turn off the automated walking, or to replace it with a teleport, it would make these mods work together in perfect harmony for an even more immersive experience.

Other than that, EXCELLENT WORK!

You could always rearrange the furniture. :classic_happy:

On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 2:57 PM, Tarazan said:

I have the mod installed as well as all the requirements, though when I get a bounty nothing happens. A guard will talk to me, and if i submit to jail the guard just says "you're going to rot in prison" and walks away.

I would need a log. 

On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 8:37 PM, Slorm said:

Update Suggestion

This won't be to everyone's taste so would need to be optional

Anyway, something similar to the cage but using creatures instead to entertain the jaded tastes of onlookers. Maybe add a toggle for humanoid creatures only (Draugr and Falmer) otherwise everything within reason except for domestic/neutral stuff like cows, deer, chickens etc and maybe DLC creatures as well to avoid dependencies.

Maybe use the Cragslane Cavern layout for it rather than a cage, that would then allow a random number of creatures. Creature numbers would preferably be relative to size for Apropos and Wear & Tear users, so more dogs/wolves/skeevers than say trolls or horses which would be fewer. Using a standard human size could be used as a base for calculating numbers of creatures spawned, so smaller more, larger less etc..

Hmm, probably not. 

On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 9:31 AM, Gyra-ting said:

Thanks! :smile:

And finally, has anyone seen the mcm menu? I can't seem to find it...

Edit: That should be my second worry.

I'm having a "load game CTD", no error message, caused by this mod with either sexlab solutions or sexlab adventures. Can't pin it down. May also be caused by the patch. Having disabled the patch and this mod, the game runs fine.

Edit 2: nvm I got it working. Can't start the game with POP it seems...

You might not have all the requirements installed. 

I will update the OP to list all the requirements. 

On ‎3‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 4:58 AM, lsllslgbgb said:

Hi. I want to know how can I get out of my devious devices equip after I get free. I can't even access to my inventory. Please help me.

Ask someone for help. You will need the required keys as well. 

On ‎3‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 3:31 PM, TorpidTurtle said:

Hello,

Recently, I moved to 342 from 8u (cleaned save).  I have found that I am unable to get POP Sexlab working for pillory animations, and the PO original animation is all that is used.  I think that this may be a bug with the new version.  Has anyone else been having the same issue?  Thank you

No bug, the old pillory animations are the only ones available.