On ‎2‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 11:26 AM, VirazolKaine said:

Yeah, I can post my load order if that would help.

Normal behavior for hardcore prisoners. It's to simulate the restraints worn. 

On ‎2‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 2:24 AM, Inte said:

I will have a look, thanks. 

Cannot duplicate this. Which cell? Was it with the jailer? Does it work OK outside POP? 

On ‎2‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 8:36 PM, VirazolKaine said:

New issue I'm having.  Whenever a punishment is started, another guard will run up and say "The jarl does not tolerate rapists, I order you to stop!"  Then the guy doing the punishing walks off and everything breaks..  Any idea why this is happening, I'm assuming it's a mod conflict?

Edit: This was casued by Spectator Crowds, had to disable guard breaking up scene.  Another issue though, my character is not undressed when punished on the pillory, is this due to Frostfall?

Edit Edit: Nevermind, the problem was the tunic was a different clothing slot that I didn't have enabled.  As of right now, my character is starving because they aren't feeding me at all since putting me on the pillory, then moving me to a cage.  FeelsBadMan

Edit Edit Edit: New new problem.  In the cage, I've had a couple scenes, but now me and the second prisoner are just standing next to eachother, if I try to move away, I get teleported back to the center of the cage.  This has been going on for a few minutes now.  I tried unsticking the jailer, but still nothing is happening.  Also there's a person (I think the Jarl) just standing in front of the cage doing nothing..  Tips?

Edit Edit Edit Edit: Tried moving the jailer to the player, jailer model is all stretched then slowly fades from existence.  I try to teleport to the jailer, a loading screen starts then I'm back in the center of the cage..

Edit Edit Edit Edit Edit: Well I've tried a load of things and nothing is working.  Me and the second prisoner are just stuck in the cage and nobody is doing anything.  Could it be because it's late and npcs are sleeping?  Also, I managed to get the jailer outside the cage, but she just left the area..

Edit Edit Edit Edit Edit Edit: Alright, I think I fixed it.  I had to click the "kill current pc scene" button..  So was I trapped in a broken scene or something?

Edit Edit Edti Edit Edit Edit Edit: So killing it did seem to fix it, jailer brought me back to my cell and things returned to normal.  Still can't access my inventory after a punishment without the console, also the game won't let me sleep, giving me a message "Can't sleep while taking health damage" And as far as I can tell, I'm not taking health damage.  Not sure if that's related to your mod or not.  Lastly, I am on hardcore.

Edit Edit Edit Edit Edit Edit Edit Edit: Alright, new problem occurred.  I hadn't received a punishment for awhile and the jailer was just standing there, so I unstuck her, she then teleported into my cell and triggered a new event to bring me to the cage again.  Only this time, she was unable to open my cell door so I had to use the console to unlock the cell door so she could get out and take me to the cage...  All of this is happening in Morthal btw if that helps.  The cage bugged out again..  Should I be using different settings, or is this mod just not compatible with anything?  Let me know if you want my load order.

Sounds like the AI package got interrupted/lost. Hit the AI key (configurable in the MCM) and choose 'Force AI'. That should resume the scene. 

Not a good idea to kill any running POP scenes.

For the rest, I need a log. 

12 hours ago, kanijillo666 said:

Hi. When the day of punishment passes, 
the jailer takes me to the door of the city of solitude, 
goes out and enters the door all the time. 
I forgive translator use to write. Thank you.

For that I would need your log, with POP logging enabled (in the MCM).

Been awhile since i played skyrim, and loving the mod so far my character just got thrown in jail. I love how you have the arms tied in jail now and the little text that comes up when you go to activate things very very cool!

I am not sure if this was just me but when it was time to do the X-Cross thing I only got the whipping animations from people I wasn't sure if there were more punishments during that scenario.

11 hours ago, atreyatan said:

Been awhile since i played skyrim, and loving the mod so far my character just got thrown in jail. I love how you have the arms tied in jail now and the little text that comes up when you go to activate things very very cool!

I am not sure if this was just me but when it was time to do the X-Cross thing I only got the whipping animations from people I wasn't sure if there were more punishments during that scenario.

The X-Cross and Wheel are whipping only at present.

Apologies if this has been asked before can anyone confirm that the old requirements from prison overhaul are no longer required ie:

Required: SexLab

Required: ZazAnimationPack (latest version).

Required: SkyUI

Optional: Fuz Ro D-oh

(If you run without Fuz, you need to turn off "Enable dialogue")

Optional: Death Alternative

and that all we need is now is the mods listed on this page. Which are fuz ro and papyrus.   Just thought it seemed odd that zaz and sex lab requirements and their subsequent requirements sort of vanished between prison overhaul and prison overhaul patched. 

Cheers.

Easily in my top 5 favorite mods!  It's a must-have for a true, immersive, brutal roleplay of the criminal lifestyle which I consider to be essential.

One single request, though:

I also want to be able to use this together with Horrified Female Prisons, which is meant to be enjoyed along with this mod.  The problem is that the automatic walking segments conflict with certain BDSM/torture gear (added by the other mod) inside the cells.  For instance, when I am arrested in Falkreath, I am marched into my cell only to walk straight into a large cross in the center of the room.  The walking is automated, so I have to just watch my character stutter until they clip through the device, reappear on the other side, and the scene concludes. 

It is a very minor complaint, but if it were possible to add an MCM option to turn off the automated walking, or to replace it with a teleport, it would make these mods work together in perfect harmony for an even more immersive experience.

Other than that, EXCELLENT WORK!

1 hour ago, CircleOfWolves1991 said:

Easily in my top 5 favorite mods!  It's a must-have for a true, immersive, brutal roleplay of the criminal lifestyle which I consider to be essential.

One single request, though:

I also want to be able to use this together with Horrified Female Prisons, which is meant to be enjoyed along with this mod.  The problem is that the automatic walking segments conflict with certain BDSM/torture gear (added by the other mod) inside the cells.  For instance, when I am arrested in Falkreath, I am marched into my cell only to walk straight into a large cross in the center of the room.  The walking is automated, so I have to just watch my character stutter until they clip through the device, reappear on the other side, and the scene concludes. 

It is a very minor complaint, but if it were possible to add an MCM option to turn off the automated walking, or to replace it with a teleport, it would make these mods work together in perfect harmony for an even more immersive experience.

Other than that, EXCELLENT WORK!

That feature is already available. 

In POP mcm go to general. Then Npc part. There check "Pause leash on movement keys use".

Now you should be able to move around objects that get in the way. You have to keep tapping movement keys though, because the leash will take over again if you stop. 

2 hours ago, Punga said:

That feature is already available. 

In POP mcm go to general. Then Npc part. There check "Pause leash on movement keys use".

Now you should be able to move around objects that get in the way. You have to keep tapping movement keys though, because the leash will take over again if you stop. 

I actually was aware of that but was just hoping for a way to avoid having to do that each time I get arrested for a smoother, more seamless experience.  But if not, I can definitely work with that.

17 hours ago, CircleOfWolves1991 said:

I actually was aware of that but was just hoping for a way to avoid having to do that each time I get arrested for a smoother, more seamless experience.  But if not, I can definitely work with that.

Needs a game with a better pathing system, Skyrim pathing is poor, very poor.

Hello, having an issue.  when i am in prison i cannot sleep or wait.  it says i cannot sleep because i am taking health damage even though i am not taking health damage.  the isop collar seems to have a spell that heals me, could that be the cause and if so what is the solution.

thank you.

25 minutes ago, griffinjohn59 said:

Hello, having an issue.  when i am in prison i cannot sleep or wait.  it says i cannot sleep because i am taking health damage even though i am not taking health damage.  the isop collar seems to have a spell that heals me, could that be the cause and if so what is the solution.

thank you.

That is intended so you cant sleep through the experience or you know the whole reason someone would download this mod.

if you look carefully at the descriptions of the active powers, you'll see that the collar gives a 1 hp continuous damage and healing it at the same time thus you won't notice any health loss, but you still take damage

like was said this is intentional to make sure you to go through the experience of the mod you willingly downloaded

Is there anything preventing me from converting this mod successfully to Special Edition? It seems if it was easy to do, it would have already been done. I figured I'd ask anyway since I've successfully converted mods before. Thank you in advance for any help.

2 hours ago, rockyXstarr said:

there anything preventing me from converting this mod successfully to Special Edition?

One big problem is that Sexlab SE isn't done yet. Another is that ZAZ has yet to be officially ported (I'm incredibly hesitant to use anything by t.ara after he ignored people who were pointing out he was handling the legacy animations incorrectly the first time around, and it looks like now he's not optimizing the meshes or updating the plugin to form 44, which is likely to result in crashing your game).

The optional dependencies aren't SSE-ready yet, either - DD would need its DLL to be recompiled for SKSE64 and its meshes to be ported to the new CBBE (UUNP and classic CBBE are not supported in SSE), and Simple Slavery has yet to be ported as well (likely because there's no sense in porting a mod whose sole purpose is to connect slavery mods when none of the slavery mods have been ported).