[REQUEST] A true Sandbox BDSM with Master Mod

TLDR: A sandbox mod based on how Prison Overhaul works, but with the whole of Skyrim involved.

Wall of Text:

Hard to explain in just the title what I am requesting, thinking of.

First of all, the problem I ran into while trying almost all Sexlab mods out there:

There is no real "Master" NPC out there. 

Alot of mods make the Player call NPCs Master, Dom or whatnot. But the mods basically offer no or only little real "Master/Slave" play.

Core Issues are:

- Masters do nothing/too little, are boring, stationary, follow the player, are stupid and whatnot

- Options for abuse from Master or Tasks are often offered to the player as a "wishlist" to choose from.

- Masters are never creative

Examples (just the major ones) for a working "Master/Slave" Situation:

- Prison Overhaul Mod: the Player is always in restraints or bound or moved around with the Leash/AI Control. I heard there is a chance to escape, but I didnt find it yet. Its one of the most brutal mods when it comes to taking away control of the player

- Captured Dreams Enslavement (where you start working in the mine and have to do tasks to be promoted or... be turned into a toy. Here, again, you are either bound or imprisoned. You barely have control. I dont know of a way to escape there, at least not from the mine stages and when you are forced into prostitution.

My Idea for a mod, which offers a "Sandbox" BDSM Experience is as follows:

How the Master should behave

The NPC Master should have a set of quests which he is following in a random pattern. The pattern could be connected to scan for "nearby" quests or just crisscross through Skyrim, I dont care.

Why? The Master should be active. He should be moving around and do things, not just "idle" somewhere or go from tavern to his home and back.

General Idea on how the quests are implemented:

- There should be a huge amount of quests, all connected to certain spots around skyrim. A beatuiful waterfall, a natural hot tob, a nice spot in the woods or on a mountainside. A hidden place in a cellar or behind some houses. A room in a tavern and so on.

- The player should be forced to follow the NPC/Master. But not via Leash, but from moving with keys. Only the maximum distance to the master should be set and it should not be possible to get further than that (collar based punishment/teleportation, or whatever).

- When a quest spot is reached, the player is forced to do things in a preset order. Put in Furniture, whipped, both, fucked, or just left there for some time. 

- Could also be "normal" duty like bring people food, sing, dance or just "look" good. 

Ideas for Quests:

- Day at the lake/river: NPC Master walks to a (pre defined) spot at a lake or river and goes for a swim/washing and some sex in the water. Could be connected to "Bathing in Skyrim" Mod.

- Point of View: the NPC Master walks to a nice viewpoint on a mountain or hill, fixes the Player in some furniture, whips him and then enjoys the landscape for some time (wait time in such cases could be customizable via MCM). Then some fucking and next quest.

- Tavern: the NPC enters a tavern. Could be a lot of quests. Making the player dance, sit at the table next to him, fucking orgy in a rented room, lending the player to guests in the tavern, invite other NPC for group sex and so on

- Spontaneous Sex/Punishment on the road: while travelling from one Questspot to the other, the NPC could randomly decide to fuck the slave or punish it. Just to keep things interesting when on the road.

- Visit Bandit Camp/Giant Camp: NPC Master is friendly to all enemies. When entering their camps he can offer the slave for a gangrape while he enjoy a meal or something.

- Breeding: same as bandit camp, but probably connected to Chaurus Mods for pregnagny and stuff

- Milking/Milk Farm: same 

- Walk to Riften, sell Slave via Simple Slavery (can be toggled off).

- Resting Quest. The master walks to a nearby rest quest location, bounds the slave to a furniture or other chain/rope pose and sleeps. 

Game time could speed up automatically in that time (like in Prison Overhaul) or not (MCM).

Or the Master lets you get raped all night by his animal while he is asleep. Or by some random nearby NPC. 

The Quests appear for the Player, but the NPC is going there, forcing the player to follow. This part is important and I hope it is possible to implement. 

A quest doesent have to be long. It would just be cool if there would be diversity, so it does not get boring.

MCM Options:

- Toggle Escape Posibility On/Off (invincible NPC Master when toggled off).

- Allow Fast Travel On/Off (fast travel should still be interrupted when the master wants "sex on the road"

- Set Maximum Distance from Master (close to some feet up to a certain bigger distance): The distance is only applied when on the road. On Quest spots the player just cannot leave the radius of the spot where the quest takes place.

- Set Slave clothes (possibly connected to Devious Devices Equip.

- Optional: Toggle Quests On/Off. A full list of available Quests should be shown in the MCM Menu, so people can deactivate quests they don t like or want. 

I know, MCM options give "freedom" of choice, but they do not break immersion. When the player is enslaved and forced to follow the NPC master, there is never a popup menu where you can chose what comes next. There is also no relationship to your master. He is boss, you are his slave. period. 

Dialogue Options:

There could be dialogues involved where the NPC Master forcegreets the player and gives a task. The player can accept, discuss it or refuse. Discussion can lead to a new quest, refusal will lead to punishment. The usual whipping ,raping, whatever. So in the end, you can always chose extra punishment at least :smile:

The Masters animals:

The master could get companion animals which fuck the slave, too.

Custom Locations connected to the Mod:

Like in Maria Eden, there could be custom locations that can be dynamically connected to the mod which offer certain special quests like fighting in the arena (losing leads to rape/punishment), animal mansion like abuse, a vampire lair, a brothel or a bdsm club where its getting really rough.

What the Mod should NOT do:

- offer any freedom while in the quest chain. There is no way to do other quests/tasks, there is no way to fight stuff if not allowed to. Also all NPCs and creatures should be friendly towards the NPC Master and the Player Slave.

Summary

You can enter the mod offering yourself as a slave to a random NPC or sold via Simple Slavery.

Your Master will do an initial training quest on the spot or in a tavern, a long, thorough repeated fucking whipping and binding. 

Then the master will randomly chose a new quest nearby or all across skyrim (customizeable) and will start walking you there. You are forced to follow while in restraints (optional, possibly vida DD Equip).

When arriving at the Quest location, the PC has to do certrain specified tasks, is bound, whipped or whatever or just left alone bound for some time while the Master sleeps.

If one Quest is done, the other awaits.

So its basically travelling, beeing fucked on the road, beeing fucked at the journeys end, repeat. A Tour de Skyrim with a lot of sex and punishment that can be dynamically enhanced with custom made quests, quest locations and possibly connected to other mods (Prison Overhaul for example, as a quest. The master gives you to the prison and fetches you after).

Basically, this mod could work like Prison Overhaul, but with the whole of skyrim involved (or a certain region and town at the start). But basic principle and ideas are the same. 

More daydreaming

To give this mod more depth, there could be more than one master. Or the master has a wife or he gets more slaves over time. 

He could get a home where he can store you (on a fucking machine or in a cell with another slave or animal that rapes you every hour).

There could be a relationship system that allows the slave to get free if he behaves (not saying "no" to anything the master asks of you, can be toggled via MCM.

There could be different quests depending on the Masters Race. Orc Quests, Nord Quests, Vampire Quests and so on.

Creature Masters will have creature quests (the troll pimp that shows you to all his troll friends. Tour de Trollrim!) 

Ok, so, a lot of Text.

I am eager to hear your opinion on this, especially if you are a modder. I would gladly do this myself, but I honestly have little talent for scripting and I am still learning to make my mod setup more perfect and I have 0 hours in the Creation Kit.... But if nobody jumps on this, probably... one day :smile:

All sounds good. I'd love a mod like this too. Wish I had the skills/time to do it myself.

I'd like there to be a component of ME-like setting up of bondage furnitures in logical places around Skyrim -- not just inns, but temples (religious flagellation is a thing), bandit camps, the homes of the rich and famous (the Grey-Manes, the various Jarls, the Silverbloods), etc. -- where the NPC master takes you and locks you up before offering you to other NPC's for whipping/sex. 

An ambitious project. Truth be told, slavery is kind of a fetish of mine, but I didn't like any of the slavery mods I tried. I came to the conclusion I have to make one myself if I want one that I like and your ideas sound nice. Sadly I don't have the time to contribute anything like this and there are some areas where I need to improve my skills first as well.

19 hours ago, GeorgiaCav said:

All sounds good. I'd love a mod like this too. Wish I had the skills/time to do it myself.

I'd like there to be a component of ME-like setting up of bondage furnitures in logical places around Skyrim -- not just inns, but temples (religious flagellation is a thing), bandit camps, the homes of the rich and famous (the Grey-Manes, the various Jarls, the Silverbloods), etc. -- where the NPC master takes you and locks you up before offering you to other NPC's for whipping/sex. 

Yeah, same here. Wish I could dedicate myself more... I will try sometime with Creation Kit, but I m afraid its a project too big for me. But I would love to contribute in a team in whichever way is possible for me. 

The ME bondage devices spread over Skyrim, I love that too. I like how the custom locations are made up and I could imagine something similar for this mod idea of mine, sure!

The whole mod should be designed in a way that allows additional quests to be added in form of sub-mods, so everybody can contribute locations. 

19 hours ago, Teutonic said:

An ambitious project. Truth be told, slavery is kind of a fetish of mine, but I didn't like any of the slavery mods I tried. I came to the conclusion I have to make one myself if I want one that I like and your ideas sound nice. Sadly I don't have the time to contribute anything like this and there are some areas where I need to improve my skills first as well.

Same :frown:

Especially slavery mods were not for me to this point, even when I had some hours of entertainment with each of them. In the end they all broke at some point, be it immersion or technically. 

Prison Overhaul and Slaverun are both the most long lasting mods to date. But with Slaverun I often feel more like a slaver than an actual slave. Too much freedom for my taste, but still very entertaining to playthrough (and you can skip/cheat quests you dont like or get repetetive).

I want a mod like this, too. The one mod that comes close for me is Fishburger's Slavery Mod, but it's really script heavy and it takes too long to get to the point where you can train an NPC to be a willing, masochistic sub. Something more like a framework with support for additional custom content would be perfect.

1 hour ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

I want a mod like this, too. The one mod that comes close for me is Fishburger's Slavery Mod, but it's really script heavy and it takes too long to get to the point where you can train an NPC to be a willing, masochistic sub. Something more like a framework with support for additional custom content would be perfect.

I admit that the sex slaves of that Mias Lair Slavery Mod were kinda annoying. I all locked them in the castle to be rid of them. The training part was fun, but after that... lol :smiley:

The goal here is a perfect and tight slavery experience for the player, not the NPC. 

The NPC is the Master and in total control. 

I cannot discuss slavery mods yet, I tried just a view and all of them were too complicated or buggy in my eyes, so I always resorted to Skyrim Matchmaker, Puppet Master, Display Model... but I know there are some Mods for the Player to be the Master and I did not try them all, yet. 

As for scripts:

If I understand the scripts correctly, this mod does not need many. At least not at the same time. Some quests could be just complex scenes that start and end. On the road its only a check for a intermediate on the road quest. 

There are no checks for other NPCs, no reactions, no nothing. Other mods can stay away, you do not need defeat (except for starting the mod with simple slavery for example), no deviously enslaved, no cursed loot, nothing that fucks around with the player or the NPCs in addition to this mod.

15 minutes ago, Nymra said:

I admit that the sex slaves of that Mias Lair Slavery Mod were kinda annoying. I all locked them in the castle to be rid of them. The training part was fun, but after that... lol :smiley:

The goal here is a perfect and tight slavery experience for the player, not the NPC. 

The NPC is the Master and in total control.

That works, too. I don't see my character as my avatar so much as a pawn I can run through the proverbial wringer.

Archived