Something is definitely borked on the latest patch. Previous ® worked fine. New game, POP MCM menu won't register unless I have only POP (w/o patch), wait for it to show menu, then exit out and install patch. Then, when I submit to being arrested nothing happens.

I was just thinking about one possibility for the cause of the MCM issues some people are seeing  (I had similar problem whilst writing FMEA)

Can ask those of you seeing MCM problems on install of the latest version whether you have Simple Slavery or dDEquip (or both) installed?

i use a custom female body (demonica eva replacer), it has custom everything, head too.

once arrested, probably because gag/collar/hood being applied by this mod to an incompatible/unsupported head she ends up without a head at all. after a while her head might reappear though. i have PO clothes setting at Full. but after undressed in jail she shows up naked anyway, because prisoner tunic mod tries to put on her just does not support her race, same as the restraints. i can see all those items shown as Worn by 'showinventory' but on this race they are all invisible.

how can i work around this issue? im ok using nifskope and a bit of CK.

maybe i could add demonica races support to those gags and collars, change slots if needed, add to demonica head properly, and replace with that whatever mod is trying to use?

or is there an easier way?

i'd be ok with her not using any of those restraints at all

but there was no option to disable those under POP Restraints in mcm

Edit:

and is it actually possible to just choose a specific set of clothes/items that i like and that i know are compatible with my PCs body, put all these NIFs into some specific folder and get POP to use just this set the whole time? not attempting to put on any extra meshes on her?

Also getting an issue with the debug force arrest saying invalid actor but a real arrest works fine, odd.

Character Race is Ningheim, might try it with a vanilla race.

To test things I used console command:-

player.setcrimegold xxxxx

Eastmarch (Windhelm) - 000267E3
Falkreath Hold (Falkreath) - 00028170
Haafingar (Solitude) - 00029DB0
Hjaalmarch (Morthal) - 0002816D
The Pale (Dawnstar) - 0002816E
The Reach (Markarth) - 0002816C
The Rift (Riften) - 0002816B
Whiterun Hold (Whiterun) - 000267EA
Winterhold Hold (Winterhold) - 0002816F

If anyone else is having the same issue and wants to test things out.

The issue with the Male in the Cage wearing SOS undies happens after he pulls a cane (from nowhere, highlander style) and beats you. When he loses the cane he gains some briefs.

Unequipall in console will return him to naked if anyone wants a quick fix for this.

I was hoping that the DDE option for parades would allow for the PC to be paraded naked in town (I use full prisoners outfits) but when I created a custom outfit (naked) and set it to that but it didn't work. I am guessing that this feature is designed really to add DD items rather than remove armor/clothes?

With that it in mind, would it be possible to add stripping the character for the parade or at the Pillory/Cross

Also, any plans to add the Serial Strip animations for when the PC is first arrested and needs to hand over all their gear? Or is that too much work for no real reward?

Thanks for the update.

I was just thinking about one possibility for the cause of the MCM issues some people are seeing (I had similar problem whilst writing FMEA)

Can ask those of you seeing MCM problems on install of the latest version whether you have Simple Slavery or dDEquip (or both) installed?

what? What did I do?

I was just thinking about one possibility for the cause of the MCM issues some people are seeing (I had similar problem whilst writing FMEA)

what? What did I do?

​I have none of those mods installed

what? What did I do?
Don't think you did anything (unless you are feeling particularly guilty :) ) - last time I checked I wrote FMEA and you wrote SS... Or did I dream that ;)

what? What did I do?

​I have none of those mods installed
Ok - that is interesting, if you are happy to test an idea please try starting a new game with dDEquip added to your normal mods then once that is set install the new XPO patch and see if it works any better?

I was just thinking about one possibility for the cause of the MCM issues some people are seeing  (I had similar problem whilst writing FMEA)

nope i dont hv them installed, but patch 8r is most stable since i downgraded from patch 8s, as i mentioned whenever i start skyrim with the new patch 8s things will just break and loading an old save w/o mod installed means i had to redo the steps i mentioned in my earlier post i.e. load po save then load with the patch 8s and save, but after playing for quite a while things just breaks ...

Papyrus.3.log

with 8r view camera often gets stuck in sort of a vertical plane behind player, can only move it up and down.

sometimes gets stuck completely in one spot.

is it possible to re-equip exact same clothes/items on the player upon release from jail as they were wearing before?

could you add such option pls?

Hi! The cage scenario for male only seems working but the male is wearing underwear, how to get rid of the underwear?

get a male body replacement mod such as http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2488/?

well.. i have SOS installed, do i need to install the male body replacement? because for other male, it doesn't have the underwear, it only appear for the prisoner male

its a sos problem mostly or script lag try to restart sos, save game, reload and see if it loads or use console and check if any mods is overwriting the male char preventing an update.

p/s: disable and enable the male character works too if u dont want to save and reload, try this first before going the save and reload method.

nope i dont hv them installed, but patch 8r is most stable since i downgraded from patch 8s, as i mentioned whenever i start skyrim with the new patch 8s things will just break and loading an old save w/o mod installed means i had to redo the steps i mentioned in my earlier post i.e. load po save then load with the patch 8s and save, but after playing for quite a while things just breaks ...

That is interesting - can you do me a favour and do a test with a temporary install of dDEquip.

Once dDEquip is installed then try installing 8s  and see if  that fixes the XPO MCM fails to initialise problem?

That is interesting - can you do me a favour and do a test with a temporary install of dDEquip.

Once dDEquip is installed then try installing 8s  and see if  that fixes the XPO MCM fails to initialise problem?

FWIW,I upgraded from 8r to 8s without any MCM problems. I removed the old DD Equip, POP and original PO, then cleaned the scripts out and saved.

To avoid any script overload I installed DD Equip first then saved, and then went on to install the old PO and POP 8s patch and not had any problems at all.

Not sure if this is helpful or not, hope it is though

Once dDEquip is installed then try installing 8s and see if that fixes the XPO MCM fails to initialise problem?

FWIW,I upgraded from 8r to 8s without any MCM problems. I removed the old DD Equip, POP and original PO, then cleaned the scripts out and saved.

To avoid any script overload I installed DD Equip first then saved, and then went on to install the old PO and POP 8s patch and not had any problems at all.

It is useful, but what would be really interesting is if you could be bothered to repeat the above as a test but NOT install ddequip before adding 8s. If it still works for you my theory is toast - if on the other hand it fails then we might be onto something

with 8r view camera often gets stuck in sort of a vertical plane behind player, can only move it up and down.

sometimes gets stuck completely in one spot.

is it possible to re-equip exact same clothes/items on the player upon release from jail as they were wearing before?

could you add such option pls?

The camera view depends on the animation playing.

My view on re-equipping the original clothes and items on release is - not immersive. Why would the jailer dress the prisoner on release?   

Also getting an issue with the debug force arrest saying invalid actor but a real arrest works fine, odd.

Character Race is Ningheim, might try it with a vanilla race.

To test things I used console command:-

player.setcrimegold xxxxx

Eastmarch (Windhelm) - 000267E3

Falkreath Hold (Falkreath) - 00028170

Haafingar (Solitude) - 00029DB0

Hjaalmarch (Morthal) - 0002816D

The Pale (Dawnstar) - 0002816E

The Reach (Markarth) - 0002816C

The Rift (Riften) - 0002816B

Whiterun Hold (Whiterun) - 000267EA

Winterhold Hold (Winterhold) - 0002816F

If anyone else is having the same issue and wants to test things out.

The issue with the Male in the Cage wearing SOS undies happens after he pulls a cane (from nowhere, highlander style) and beats you. When he loses the cane he gains some briefs.

Unequipall in console will return him to naked if anyone wants a quick fix for this.

I was hoping that the DDE option for parades would allow for the PC to be paraded naked in town (I use full prisoners outfits) but when I created a custom outfit (naked) and set it to that but it didn't work. I am guessing that this feature is designed really to add DD items rather than remove armor/clothes?

With that it in mind, would it be possible to add stripping the character for the parade or at the Pillory/Cross

Also, any plans to add the Serial Strip animations for when the PC is first arrested and needs to hand over all their gear? Or is that too much work for no real reward?

Thanks for the update.

I never use the debug force arrest, I shall test it to see if it still works in POP 8s.

Not sure why the SOS undies appear on cane equip. On one of my test saves it happens quite often as well. Probably a SOS bug?

I don't understand, the PC is paraded wearing nothing but restraints, just set the outfit to 'Naked'.

If serial strip has a ModEvent call to trigger that animation so I won't have to add it as a dependency, perhaps; else no.  

I'm having problems with the MCM menu as well with the latest 8s version. Everything is unticked and is at 0, even after I try to make changes. I've tried this on a new game as well. Even with a game with an existing XPO version, and then updating to 8s but the whole MCM menu wasn't even showing. I probably suspect it has something to do with this: "Changed .::. Combined the PO and POP MCMs as requested by Punga."

What was changed about it? Is it possible to revert it since its not really playing nice, and someone else has this same problem as well. I can attach a log if needed.

Ok for all who have difficulties with POP 8s MCM.

1. Update SkyUI to the latest version, if already the latest version, uninstall it, then reinstall it to make sure there are no missing scripts there.
  2. In game go to a small cell, say inside a farm house.
  3. Make a manual save.
  4. Exit game.
  5. Uninstall POP and PO.
  6. Load save from 3.
  7. Wait until the PO MCM is gone.
  8. Once the PO MCM is no longer shown, make a new manual save.
  9. Exit game.
  10. Clean save from 8 with 'Save Edit' tool. Once you loaded the save in 'Save Edit', check 'Inc. Forms' then hit these in sequence,
    1. Fix Script Instances.
    2. Delete all #.
    3. Clean Other.
    4. Del. Broken Activities.
    5. Save.
  11. Load save from 10.
  12. Wait 2 in game hours, make sure PO MCM is still gone.
  13. Make another manual save.
  14. Install XPO_V033_Fix + POP 8s.
  15. Load save from 13.
  16. Wait for PO MCM to appear.
  17. If stubborn, in console type
    SetStage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1 
    and hit 'Enter'.
  18. Wait for the PO MCM to appear.

@Inte

The new arrest scene is looking a bit odd in that when the guard tells the pc to get down the pc remains standing. Here's some screenies to show what's happening

attachicon.gifScreenShot19.jpg  attachicon.gifScreenShot20.jpg  attachicon.gifScreenShot21.jpg  attachicon.gifScreenShot22.jpg

That animation is entirely controlled by ZaZ AP. What version of ZaZ AP do you have?

To test if the POP animation calls are working properly,

1. In POP MCM go to 'POP Extras'.
  2. In 'Strike A Pose' enter
    ZapWriTurn01
  3. Hit 'Start'.
  4. Your PC should turn around with hands behind back and freeze.
  5. If yes, then you need to clean your save.
  6. If no, then check/reset ZaZ AP and clean the save.
  7. To exit pose, go back to 'POP Extras' and hit 'Stop'.

Once dDEquip is installed then try installing 8s and see if that fixes the XPO MCM fails to initialise problem?

It is useful, but what would be really interesting is if you could be bothered to repeat the above as a test but NOT install ddequip before adding 8s. If it still works for you my theory is toast - if on the other hand it fails then we might be onto something

Wait, are you saying DDe is conflicting with POP?  

I'm having problems with the MCM menu as well with the latest 8s version. Everything is unticked and is at 0, even after I try to make changes. I've tried this on a new game as well. Even with a game with an existing XPO version, and then updating to 8s but the whole MCM menu wasn't even showing. I probably suspect it has something to do with this: "Changed .::. Combined the PO and POP MCMs as requested by Punga."

What was changed about it? Is it possible to revert it since its not really playing nice, and someone else has this same problem as well. I can attach a log if needed.

Ok for all who have difficulties with POP 8s MCM.

1. Update SkyUI to the latest version, if already the latest version, uninstall it, then reinstall it to make sure there are no missing scripts there.
  2. In game go to a small cell, say inside a farm house.
  3. Make a manual save.
  4. Exit game.
  5. Uninstall POP and PO.
  6. Load save from 3.
  7. Wait until the PO MCM is gone.
  8. Once the PO MCM is no longer shown, make a new manual save.
  9. Exit game.
  10. Clean save from 8 with 'Save Edit' tool. Once you loaded the save in 'Save Edit', check 'Inc. Forms' then hit these in sequence,
    1. Fix Script Instances.
    2. Delete all #.
    3. Clean Other.
    4. Del. Broken Activities.
    5. Save.
  11. Load save from 10.
  12. Wait 2 in game hours, make sure PO MCM is still gone.
  13. Make another manual save.
  14. Install XPO_V033_Fix + POP 8s.
  15. Load save from 13.
  16. Wait for PO MCM to appear.
  17. If stubborn, in console type
    SetStage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1 
    and hit 'Enter'.
  18. Wait for the PO MCM to appear.

can u kindly look at my Papyrus log, not sure why for patch 8s on load there so many unable to link errors, whereas for 8r its ok.

save game just inside the helgen keep after dragon attack and after hands were freed.

Papyrus.2.logmy log when i installed patch 8r on a new save

Papyrus.0.logmy log when i install patch 8s on a new save and its CTD afterwards not able to load save file.

Papyrus.0.logmy log attempting to upgrade patch 8r to patch 8s and its CTD afterwards not able to load save file.

Papyrus.0.logmy log loading save with patch 8r installed and attempting to configure mcm menu and save everything works as per normal

Load order patch is always at end if installed and prison.esp and PO_Ravenbeak_Compatibility_1000.esp is installed at the same time as po patch.

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
Falskaar.esm
Wyrmstooth.esp
BSAssets.esm
Unique Flowers & Plants.esm
BSHeartland.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
Worldofrudra.esm
SGHairPackBase.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Cutting Room Floor.esp
Better Dynamic Snow.esp
Moss Rocks.esp
Vivid Snow.esp
Skyrim HD Tribute - Roads.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
mintylightningmod.esp
MintyLightningMod_COT_Patch.esp
EpisodeParallax.esp
TreaclemanFalskaarPatch.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
fallentreebridges.esp
SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB + FS + WT.esp
Falskaar Wildlife.esp
SkyFalls DB + FS Small Waterfalls.esp
SFO - Dragonborn.esp
FarmhouseChimneys.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
CitrusHead - Standalone.esp
FNIS.esp
XPMSE.esp
SkyUI.esp
VioLens.esp
ContinueGameNoCrash.esp
SGHairPackAIO.esp
SkyRealism - Time and Travel.esp
Customizable Camera.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
QuickLight.esp
Exhaustion.esp
SimplyKnock.esp
AzarHairPonyTail 03 - Havok.esp
DVA - Dynamic Vampire Appearance.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
NPC Body Scale Randomizer.esp
Dead Body Collision.esp
dD-No Spinning Death Animation Merged.esp
Potions.esp
Book Covers Skyrim.esp
Skysan_Icicle.esp
Skyrim Ice Shader Fix.esp
Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB - Flame Atronach Fix.esp
Rebirth Monster.esp
Feminine Females.esp
MasculinizedLevelLists.esp
MasculinizedLevelListsDB.esp
MasculinizedLevelListsDG.esp
No More Glowing Edges.esp
1stMerge.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Wyrmstooth.esp
Watercolor_for_ENB_RWT.esp
AOS.esp
ELFXEnhancer.esp
Book of UUNP Iron And Steel.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
Captured Dreams.esp
SexLab-Stories.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
SexLab-Parasites.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
MilkModNEW Misc.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Wyrmstooth.esp
SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
FarmhouseChimneysCRF.esp
FarmhouseChimneysFalskaar+Wyrmstooth.esp
BentPines_for_SFO2.0.esp
GrassOnSteroids_NaturalEdition_SFO.esp
Unique Grasses.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Falskaar.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Falskaar.esp
Vividian - Weather Patch CoT - AOS.esp
Vividian - Extended Weathers - CoT.esp
Vividian - Extended Weathers.esp
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
TrueStorms.esp
TrueStorms-ClimatesOfTamriel.esp
AOS2_CoT3_1_patch.esp
AOS2_TrueStorms Patch.esp
Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp
ISCompendium AOS Patch.esp
Improved Combat Sounds v2.2.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
NIOVHH.esp
Blush When Aroused.esp
Blush When Aroused CE.esp
TTT_ArousedNips.esp
WetFunction.esp
Book of UUNP - Textures.esp
Skysan_SoulGems.esp
Falskaar Quest-Fix.esp
Better Vampires.esp
VL No AoE Drain.esp
BloodthirstVampireFeeding.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
Jennifer.esp
sandboxcylinderheight.esp
NoMoreUglyVampireLord.esp
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
Unique Uniques.esp
SexistGuards.esp
SLSW Addicted.esp
SLDrunk.esp
PsychoVoices.esp
SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
SexlabAmmoUnequip.esp
HDTSextoys.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
SLAL_K4Anims.esp
NibblesAnimObjects.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
KomAnimObjects.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SexLabStopCombat.esp
SexLabMisc.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
EstrusSpider.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
SD Addons.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp
Prison.esp
PO_Ravenbeak_Compatibility_1000.esp
NPCMerged01Bijin.esp
NPCMerged02KzStyle.esp
NPCMerge03JHSOGS.esp
STEP Combined PluginHF.esp

Something is screwing with almost all of PO properties/scripts; if you are using MO, check the settings.

I suspect PO_Ravenbeak_Compatibility_1000.esp, tho. Uninstall that and see if it improves.

@Inte

The new arrest scene is looking a bit odd in that when the guard tells the pc to get down the pc remains standing. Here's some screenies to show what's happening

attachicon.gifScreenShot19.jpg attachicon.gifScreenShot20.jpg attachicon.gifScreenShot21.jpg attachicon.gifScreenShot22.jpg

That animation is entirely controlled by ZaZ AP. What version of ZaZ AP do you have?

To test if the POP animation calls are working properly,

• In POP MCM go to 'POP Extras'.
  • In 'Strike A Pose' enter
    ZapWriTurn01
  • Hit 'Start'.
  • Your PC should turn around with hands behind back and freeze.
  • If yes, then you need to clean your save.
  • If no, then check/reset ZaZ AP and clean the save.
  • To exit pose, go back to 'POP Extras' and hit 'Stop'.

No - I am guessing that the multiple failures are happening to users who don't have dDEquip installed.

I had a similar error with one of my mods - in my case it was because I attempted to make a soft link to a script on the other mod. Although this compiles and works fine if the mod is present it failed horribly taking all dependent scripts and their properties with it when the mod I was linking to was absent.

That's why I was asking users with the problem if the had equip and to try a test with it installed if they did not.

@Inte

attachicon.gifScreenShot19.jpg attachicon.gifScreenShot20.jpg attachicon.gifScreenShot21.jpg attachicon.gifScreenShot22.jpg

To test if the POP animation calls are working properly,

• In POP MCM go to 'POP Extras'.
  • In 'Strike A Pose' enter

ZapWriTurn01
  • Hit 'Start'.
  • Your PC should turn around with hands behind back and freeze.
  • If yes, then you need to clean your save.
  • If no, then check/reset ZaZ AP and clean the save.
  • To exit pose, go back to 'POP Extras' and hit 'Stop'.

No - I am guessing that the multiple failures are happening to users who don't have dDEquip installed.

I had a similar error with one of my mods - in my case it was because I attempted to make a soft link to a script on the other mod. Although this compiles and works fine if the mod is present it failed horribly taking all dependent scripts and their properties with it when the mod I was linking to was absent.

That's why I was asking users with the problem if the had equip and to try a test with it installed if they did not.

Ah, more Papyrus robustness. ;)