Is Sexcrime compatible with this?

I don't want to receive a bounty while I'm being paraded through town due to lack of clothing etc ;)

you would need to turn off sexcrime during your stay. If they can be done. I haven't used it, so I don't know if it can.

Inte

I'm having major problems with Falkreath Jail.

Most (though not every time) the pc is getting dumped into what looks like the holding cell for Sinding. It happened once with the Jailer who disappeared and I ended up with another bounty for escaping.

Here's a couple of screenies so you can see what's happening and using debug to get back to the cell doesn't help as the guard gets left behind so the animation cannot finish. It's a bit of a game breaker I'm afraid

EDIT: Here's a log as well

Papyrus.0.log

post-237718-0-78311400-1498331866_thumb.jpg   post-237718-0-38787200-1498331880_thumb.jpg

I've got a problem with the parade scenario.  The jailer correctly equips outfits on my PC and companion and the scenario runs ok for a few minutes (whipping, falling and healing all occur correctly).  But then the game freezes.  I've reloaded and run it multiple times and it always seems to freeze after about the same length of time.

I've got a problem with the parade scenario.  The jailer correctly equips outfits on my PC and companion and the scenario runs ok for a few minutes (whipping, falling and healing all occur correctly).  But then the game freezes.  I've reloaded and run it multiple times and it always seems to freeze after about the same length of time.

Post the log, otherwise helping you will be no better than calling computer services.

Inte

I'm having major problems with Falkreath Jail.

Most (though not every time) the pc is getting dumped into what looks like the holding cell for Sinding. It happened once with the Jailer who disappeared and I ended up with another bounty for escaping.

Here's a couple of screenies so you can see what's happening and using debug to get back to the cell doesn't help as the guard gets left behind so the animation cannot finish. It's a bit of a game breaker I'm afraid

EDIT: Here's a log as well

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

attachicon.gifScreenShot14.jpg   attachicon.gifScreenShot15.jpg

Hm... log is of no help because the line numbers in POP 8s have changed.

Temporary workaround, before moving to the cell in PO MCM, select the guard in console and then do a 'MoveTo player'.

Will try to duplicate this.

Meanwhile reset SL?

Post the log, otherwise helping you will be no better than calling computer services.

(Computer services representative)

... have you pluged your computer into a wall socket? ...

... oh you did? ... well ... umm ... then ...

... I need to connect you with a level 15 technical support representative ... hold the line for an hour ...

^_^ 

Hi! Is it possible to make the cage scenario limited to just male prisoner only?

I'd like to third this. :)

1. jfraser

2. you

3. me.

:P

@Inte, since it is safe to assume that xaz will never come back and consequently he/she will never post PO 34, how about you take over PO completely. Or at the very least combine the PO and POP MCM. It is a bit confusing atm with all the jumping around one must do to set it up.

Ok, ok you've talked me into it. ^_^

I'll combine the MCM some, and add a MCM gender option for the caged prisoner in POP 8s.

Yes, excellent!

So when?

Bump!

I know you're excited, but calm down. Inte does have a real life, you know. ;)

So, can I bump it now? 

How about now? 

Now?

Ok, I'll post POP 8s now.  :rolleyes: 

Hi Inte, regarding the new 8s:

TES5Edit reports 1 deleted NavMesh in WindhelmDocksExterior01.

You're sure you want it deleted? Not disabled?

​Edit: TES5Edit can't fix this one automatically

Hm... log is of no help because the line numbers in POP 8s have changed.

Temporary workaround, before moving to the cell in PO MCM, select the guard in console and then do a 'MoveTo player'.

Will try to duplicate this.

Meanwhile reset SL?

Thanks Inte. I don't think the MoveTo will work as the pc is still swimming while in the cell.

After a number of tries it did eventually work so I'm free again (for now :) ) but I'll try a reset of SL in any case.

This log?Papyrus.1.log

This log?attachicon.gifPapyrus.1.log

Here's another log, after cleaning the save, in case that helps

Papyrus.0.log

I am thrilled to see you've included my request in the new update, and as such I have rushed to try it out - it works great, however there are some minor issues.

Since the normal "attire" is an iron collar, wrist and leg restraints from POP, they cause some issues if you have a DDe setting that occupies the same slots, there seems to also be an issue with removing the added DDe items, once you're done parading, from your inventory.

If I may be so bold and suggest a more expanded selection of collars in the "Restraints Options" - or maybe just "strip" the PC of POP-items and refit and vice versa on each event.

Thanks alot for the update :D

Would this update be safe to just overwrite the old 8r version on your old save?

Or does it require cleaning/newsave?

It's always a good practice to clean an old version from your save before updating to a new one. POP is no different. That said, it should be OK to install this one over the old one, but if it starts to behave strangely, (hung scenes, taking forever to do things) then you'll have to clean your save of the previous version.

Hi Inte, regarding the new 8s:

TES5Edit reports 1 deleted NavMesh in WindhelmDocksExterior01.

You're sure you want it deleted? Not disabled?

​Edit: TES5Edit can't fix this one automatically

Unfortunatelly navmeshes cannot be disabled and TES5's ignore bit does not seem to work. As I see it there are 3 options.

1. Leave as is, (best option in my opinion).
    • The Good - Everything works as it should.
    • The Bad - You get that warning in TES5 and you have to keep POP to the bottom of your load order.
    • The Ugly -  If POP is not at the bottom of your load order and a mod that is loaded after POP references something in that navmesh that POP deleted, you get CTD upon entering the Windhelm Docks.
  2. Un-delete the vanilla navmesh.
    • The Good - No warning in TES5, no chance of CTD because of a missing navmesh.
    • The Bad - There will be 2 navmeshes superimposed for that cell (the vanilla and the POP one) . 
    • The Ugly - Weird things might start happening. NPCs walking back and forth looking like they are lost or retarded, or just sitting there looking into space doing nothing.  
  3. Remove the POP navmesh modification.
    • The Good - Not touching the vanilla navmesh.
    • The Bad - The Windhelm Docks are not accessible by any NPC outside the docks.
    • The Ugly - Breaks POP arrest travel to and fro Solstheim. E.g. if you are arrested in Solstheim you cannot walk back to Skyrim and vice versa.  

So which option is the best?

Ok, freezing as in you cannot do anything (open menus, move the camera around, NPCs frozen in place like statues, etc) or freezing as in waiting for something to happen (the NPCs in the game still clap, walk around, talk, etc).

Difficult/terrible choice confused.gif

My first feeling:

1. load order dependance = bad - everybody wants to be at the end of the load order. Really. Everybody. But immersive

2. unforeseeable outcome ... right? not good.

3. technically fine but breaks story and immersion ...  ...*thinking* .. How about we find a different immersive solution?

Option 3 sounds to me like the most promising option - we "only" need a good alternative prisoner travel.

Ok, lets start brainstorming,. I go first:

• prisoner travel is NOT handled with the usual ferry in the usual manner  (far too dangerous passengers, too much comfort for scum like that, ... something along that line)
  • prisoner travel is handled by
  • ... a different ferry .. somewhere else
  • ... prisoner must be knocked out for security reasons - so no travelling in the docks (ok lame, but probably easy to do)
  • ... prisoner must be in a cage, no windows, or covered by a blanket - again no travelling in the docks, you just enter the cage
  • Or we have different security staff at the docks .. so no need to have any NPC travel to/from the docks ?
  • Would it be also a problem if you create a door or a "tunnel" at the docks? It could connect the docks and the windhelm jail?

I am thrilled to see you've included my request in the new update, and as such I have rushed to try it out - it works great, however there are some minor issues.

Since the normal "attire" is an iron collar, wrist and leg restraints from POP, they cause some issues if you have a DDe setting that occupies the same slots, there seems to also be an issue with removing the added DDe items, once you're done parading, from your inventory.

If I may be so bold and suggest a more expanded selection of collars in the "Restraints Options" - or maybe just "strip" the PC of POP-items and refit and vice versa on each event.

To remove DDe items from your inventory check that option in DDe MCM 'Setup' page.

As for removing the POP restraints, done.

Ok, freezing as in you cannot do anything (open menus, move the camera around, NPCs frozen in place like statues, etc) or freezing as in waiting for something to happen (the NPCs in the game still clap, walk around, talk, etc).

The first one - can't do anything, have to force close the game.

Difficult/terrible choice confused.gif

My first feeling:

1. load order dependance = bad - everybody wants to be at the end of the load order. Really. Everybody. But immersive

2. unforeseeable outcome ... right? not good.

3. technically fine but breaks story and immersion ...  ...*thinking* .. How about we find a different immersive solution?

Option 3 sounds to me like the most promising option - we "only" need a good alternative prisoner travel.

Ok, lets start brainstorming,. I go first:

• prisoner travel is NOT handled with the usual ferry in the usual manner  (far too dangerous passengers, too much comfort for scum like that, ... something along that line)
  • prisoner travel is handled by
  • ... a different ferry .. somewhere else
  • ... prisoner must be knocked out for security reasons - so no travelling in the docks (ok lame, but probably easy to do)
  • ... prisoner must be in a cage, no windows, or covered by a blanket - again no travelling in the docks, you just enter the cage
  • Or we have different security staff at the docks .. so no need to have any NPC travel to/from the docks ?
  • Would it be also a problem if you create a door or a "tunnel" at the docks? It could connect the docks and the windhelm jail?

I don't think No. 1 is a terrible choice. Not ideal maybe, but I wouldn't call it terrible. 

Besides POP does not delete anything in that navmesh, it just adds a pathway for the NPCs to swim to and from the docks. But because this cell's navmesh is already modified by the Dragonborn DLC, CK will create a copy of the existing navmesh and add the POP modifications to that copy, then will mark the original as deleted and replace it with the newly made copy.

What I said above is what the 'official' position is, about deleting vanilla navmeshes and not replacing them with a copy.

I have to say that I did extensive tests with POP as first in the load order and everything worked correctly.   

I've also tested option 2, and I'm not sure whether it was because of the old save, but everything worked OK, but long run? Not sure.

Option 3 is a definite no for me, unless an alternative travel solution can be found.  

As for the alternative travel option, I cannot touch the Windhelm Docks in any way because of the Dragonborn DLC already modding it and we would be back where we are now (see above why).

This leaves us with very limited to no immersive options.

A Paragon portal would work, but that would be out of place in Windhelm, no?

The first one - can't do anything, have to force close the game.

All I can suggest then is to try it on a new game and/or to start disabling mods until it doesn't happen again.

Since I'm already on a roll regarding nagging and being annoying - the "pathing" - or navmesh (I think?) seems a little wonky in the Riften Jail - only the jailer seems to be able to get into the cell more or less reliably, the remaining guards will just sit outside the cell looking in.

Can you spoiler in this text-thing..?

What is that tentacle-bathtub for? Will we see an.. interresting expansion soon? :D  

The pillories also have a tendency to disspear - leaving your character to just "free-hang".

Alright I'm done. 

So I have a problem. This mod is not loading up. There are all the normal furniture in the areas where they are supposed to be like in the market of whiterun.  But that's it. When I tried to get arrested nothing happens . But most of all the mod is not even showing up in the MCM.

As far as I know I have all the mods installed. Up to a while ago this mod was working fine for me. Dose it have something to do with zaz extention pack 

So I have a problem. This mod is not loading up. There are all the normal furniture in the areas where they are supposed to be like in the market of whiterun.  But that's it. When I tried to get arrested nothing happens . But most of all the mod is not even showing up in the MCM.

As far as I know I have all the mods installed. Up to a while ago this mod was working fine for me. Dose it have something to do with zaz extention pack 

Re-check if all the required mods are up to date.

It's working for just about everyone (to my knowledge), the issue must be on your end.

Check Load-order too. - maybe even post it here.