I am having an issue with tripping in the parade scene when I go down I go down indefinitely and can't come back up anyone else having this issue?

EDIT: I'll clarify that when I go down from being whipped from the selected threshold %66 then I remain knocked down while infinitely getting a healing spell cast on my while the guard berates me to get up.

EDIT 2: When I use DDEquip and have them equip a dress + boots it seemed to work fine. But if you don't have a set outfit it doesn't work.

It doesn't work for me no matter what outfit gets equipped.  But I don't get the healing spell either. 

Hey Inte - I'm having some weird problems - and I'm not even sure if it's related to this mod - if anyone could take a look at the log maybe I can get a few pointers to what the hell is up.

Everytime I press a combination of shift+b I get severe framedrops - and only restarting the game fixes it (until I click the combination again).

Edit because I forgot my file.

Papyrus.0.log

Hey Inte - I'm having some weird problems - and I'm not even sure if it's related to this mod - if anyone could take a look at the log maybe I can get a few pointers to what the hell is up.

Everytime I press a combination of shift+b I get severe framedrops - and only restarting the game fixes it (until I click the combination again).

Well, that depends on what that key combo is supposed to do and what mod adds it. 

My warnings in your log should be patched in POP 8t. 

Well, that depends on what that key combo is supposed to do and what mod adds it. 

My warnings in your log should be patched in POP 8t. 

It shouldn't do anything - I got no clue what is causing it - I just saw some POP-related things at the end, but I'm not even sure what I'm looking at in the logs  :P

POP 8t when?  :D

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings. I ran into an issue with the restraints(I tried both POP and DD); While jailed I can't rest or sleep because of them, getting "Can't rest while taking health damage". My HP and stamina are full and regenerate normally but the restraining items are giving me 0 health damage(Which is on the items' description in my inventory)... I believe the game counts even 0 damage as taking damage for some reason.

Since I'm posting, I was wondering what's the slowest safe(IE things don't start breaking) time scale setting in general for Skyrim? I mean outside of POP. I find that time sort of flies too fast.

Greetings. I ran into an issue with the restraints(I tried both POP and DD); While jailed I can't rest or sleep because of them, getting "Can't rest while taking health damage". My HP and stamina are full and regenerate normally but the restraining items are giving me 0 health damage(Which is on the items' description in my inventory)... I believe the game counts even 0 damage as taking damage for some reason.

Since I'm posting, I was wondering what's the slowest safe(IE things don't start breaking) time scale setting in general for Skyrim? I mean outside of POP. I find that time sort of flies too fast.

There is a setting in pop that will disable wait and sleep that I think is on by default.

There is a setting in pop that will disable wait and sleep that I think is on by default.

I failed my perception check on that D20 real hard. Thank you! To my defense the option is not very descriptive on first glance... :P Note to self, I might want to disable all similar settings on all other Devious mods :3

Hello, got a kind of major issue with POP...

My arms stay behind back after being released from jail, no devices or effects on me. If I perform any action at all like jumping or readying spell or weapon, it goes away... Until I sit on a chair, lay on a bed, or some other such animation. At the end of such animations the hands are again in a bound position as if I was wearing an arm binder. No arm binder effects are applied.

I've tried FNIS, cleaning save, tweaking various MCM options and the only thing that fixes it is "CLEAN AND RESTART" in Zaz 7.0's MCM. The problem with that however, is that if I use it then I can't get my hands bound at all, from POP or any other mod that binds the character's arms in any way. So it's not an ideal solution.

Another minor issue ; The bed rolls in Falkreath prison(So, I assume elsewhere too?) don't allow you to sleep in them. Using "Get to Bed" by the way. I have to go into that one's MCM, set sleep dialogue on auto and at 0" delay to be able to sleep in jail beds or rolls... On wake up I am standing too, whereas normally Go To Bed has the PC wake up laying in wherever they slept. Getting up requires the player to move. Back to the point, those beds or rolls kick the character off once the lay down animation completes, back into standing position which I suppose cancels out how Get to Bed works.

Additionally the 2nd bed roll in Falkreath gives me a "There is no viable sleeping space here" or something like that. No idea what that is about, first time I see such a message.

Sorry if these have been addressed or if there is some proper fix I haven't noticed.

Hello, got a kind of major issue with POP...

My arms stay behind back after being released from jail, no devices or effects on me. If I perform any action at all like jumping or readying spell or weapon, it goes away... Until I sit on a chair, lay on a bed, or some other such animation. At the end of such animations the hands are again in a bound position as if I was wearing an arm binder. No arm binder effects are applied.

I've tried FNIS, cleaning save, tweaking various MCM options and the only thing that fixes it is "CLEAN AND RESTART" in Zaz 7.0's MCM. The problem with that however, is that if I use it then I can't get my hands bound at all, from POP or any other mod that binds the character's arms in any way. So it's not an ideal solution.

Another minor issue ; The bed rolls in Falkreath prison(So, I assume elsewhere too?) don't allow you to sleep in them. Using "Get to Bed" by the way. I have to go into that one's MCM, set sleep dialogue on auto and at 0" delay to be able to sleep in jail beds or rolls... On wake up I am standing too, whereas normally Go To Bed has the PC wake up laying in wherever they slept. Getting up requires the player to move. Back to the point, those beds or rolls kick the character off once the lay down animation completes, back into standing position which I suppose cancels out how Get to Bed works.

Additionally the 2nd bed roll in Falkreath gives me a "There is no viable sleeping space here" or something like that. No idea what that is about, first time I see such a message.

Sorry if these have been addressed or if there is some proper fix I haven't noticed.

While you very likely may have tried it already, if you have devious devices installed try equipping and removing a standard armbinder.  I think I had a similar issue once and that fixed it (basically caused the game to realize I'm no longer bound and don't need to use those animations anymore).  No idea if zaz bindings apply the bound animations themselves.

While you very likely may have tried it already, if you have devious devices installed try equipping and removing a standard armbinder.  I think I had a similar issue once and that fixed it (basically caused the game to realize I'm no longer bound and don't need to use those animations anymore).  No idea if zaz bindings apply the bound animations themselves.

Hey, thanks. I do have DD and DDE though I've never tried to equip anything. So just force equip any arm binder from DD's MCM then force strip it through that?

As a side note I usually don't bother with devices because of such small issues which do pile up. Especially animation issues, it's quite unclear to me how I should have my MCM settings for everything to play nice with devices.

Hey, thanks. I do have DD and DDE though I've never tried to equip anything. So just force equip any arm binder from DD's MCM then force strip it through that?

As a side note I usually don't bother with devices because of such small issues which do pile up. Especially animation issues, it's quite unclear to me how I should have my MCM settings for everything to play nice with devices.

Naw, I mean get a regular armbinder in your inventory, equip it (can manipulate the locks to make it removable without help) then take it off as you normally would and see if your character stops putting their arms behind their back.  Any of the coloured armbinders from DD expansion should work fine.

@Inte 

This mod (xazPrisonOverhaul_V033) gives me a warning that that i have version 1.62 and it is tested for 1.59 only and there's no guarantee that it will work.... 

This mod doesn't always work and sometimes my player gets sent directly to prison with the prison robes on, even though i set it to naked... it does work like 30% or so of the times and when it does, it does so beautifully and near flawlessly.....At one point she got arrested and sent to prison with the prison robes on  and her gagged and tied up animation started then ......

Note: This is without patches you gave... after I installed patch  xazPrisonOverhaul_V033 Patch 8o.7z and uninstalled older version  via NMM my game started and after playing on one of my saves crashed instantaneously(without being arrested or anything). Have I to install any patches or so forth to make it work 100% of the time?  ,I have Papyrus 3.3 ,if that is important in this context.

Thanks a lot for the time and effort you put in your patches  :)

P.S.   The original xaz mod i am using is xazPrisonOverhaul_V033_fix. and had no patches...

P.P.S.     in update  Patch 8p you say clean saves are needed.... Does that mean you need to start a new game?

p.p.s   just  read that  patch series 8 require clean saves.... any patch series that don't?

Thanks Again  :)

@Inte 

This mod (xazPrisonOverhaul_V033) gives me a warning that that i have version 1.62 and it is tested for 1.59 only and there's no guarantee that it will work.... 

This mod doesn't always work and sometimes my player gets sent directly to prison with the prison robes on, even though i set it to naked... it does work like 30% or so of the times and when it does, it does so beautifully and near flawlessly.....At one point she got arrested and sent to prison with the prison robes on  and her gagged and tied up animation started then ......

Note: This is without patches you gave... after I installed patch  xazPrisonOverhaul_V033 Patch 8o.7z and uninstalled older version  via NMM my game started and after playing on one of my saves crashed instantaneously(without being arrested or anything). Have I to install any patches or so forth to make it work 100% of the time?  ,I have Papyrus 3.3 ,if that is important in this context.

P.S.   The original xaz mod i am using is xazPrisonOverhaul_V033_fix. and had no patches...

P.P.S.     in update  Patch 8p you say clean saves are needed.... Does that mean you need to start a new game?

p.p.s   just  read that  patch series 8 require clean saves.... any patch series that don't?

Since this is a patch, you need both mods installed and POP after PO in your load list for it to work. A clean save does not have to be a new save, see post 2 in this thread.

So...When I choose submit, take me to jail, the guards do nothing. The pillories in whiterun are there, and mcm is workig, so not sure what's going on here. Also the debug menu doesn't work when I tell it to get me arrested. Really confused. To tell you the truth, I just wantto get captured because I have lots of devious devices on and apparently this mod gets rid of them. And more rape for my female Dragonborn. 

Mod list

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
DeviousFramework.esm=1
ScocLB.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=0
HighResTexturePack02.esp=0
HighResTexturePack03.esp=0
FNIS.esp=1
FNISSexyMove.esp=1
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
SlaveTats.esp=1
KKSDGWeightSliderFix.esp=1
KKSDrBWeightFix.esp=1
KKFur.esp=1
Devious Deviants.esp=1
ElderOutfit-NoBijin.esp=1
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1
xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp=1
zThingsInDark.esp=1
SexLab Beastess.esp=1
DeviouslyHelpless.esp=1
ScoclbQuestSexlab.esp=1
SexLab Cumshot.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
mslDeviousCaptures.esp=1
SexistGuards.esp=1
sanguinesDebauchery.esp=1
SimpleSlavery.esp=1
SexLab_Dialogues.esp=1
Simple Slavery Defeat.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1
WetFunction.esp=1
DW.esp=0
sr_FillHerUp.esp=1
Immersive Arousal.esp=1
Apropos.esp=1
Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
A_list.esp=1
Bashed Patch, 0.esp=1

@Inte 

Since this is a patch, you need both mods installed and POP after PO in your load list for it to work. A clean save does not have to be a new save, see post 2 in this thread.

Hello punga,

I tried this method but it didn't do me any good , I got the menu but the guards could'nt arrest me and later when i tried to get that saved game running it would'nt load..

actually right after my first post in this topic i somehow got it running very well by uninstalling and instaling simple slavery and v033_fix .....

It was after installing from the deep did i satrt getting problems again.....

I believe i have largely fixed it but sometimes it still doesn't trigger...

How to clean your save.

• Go into the game and find a small cell i.e. I use Lakeview Mannor's basement.
  • Make a new save.
  • Exit game.
  • Uninstall PO 33_Fix, and POP (Patch). Also uninstall PO v31, 32 if you've installed them you don't need them.
  • Get back into the game.
  • Load save from 2.
  • Wait for 3 hours (use game's wait feature) or until PO MCM menu is gone. If stubborn then type in console,

SetStage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1
    Wait another 3 hours.
  • Make a new manual save.
  • Exit game.
  • Clean new save you made in 8. I use Save Game Script Cleaner.

Quick guide for Save Game Script Cleaner

1. Check 'Inc. forms'.

2. Hit 'FixScriptInstances'.

3. Hit 'Delete all #'.

4. Hit 'Clean Other'.

5. Hit 'Del. Broken Activities'.

6. Hit 'Save'.

7. Profit!

For a more advanced cleaning you can also use Savegame Script Scalpel.

• Go back in game, load cleaned save from 10.
  • Make sure PO MCM is still gone, wait another 3 hours in game.
  • Make yet another new manual save.
  • Clean the new save you made in 13. If you get no more hits, your save is clean. If it still finds something repeat from 13, until it doesn't.
  • Install PO v33_fix and the latest patch (i.e. Patch No. 8) only, DO NOT install PO v31 or 32.
  • If using MO make sure the settings are correct.
  • Run FNIS as an admin.
  • Go in game and load your clean save from 14.
  • Go into MCM menu, if you have PO there proceed to the next step, if not exit MCM and wait 2 game hours. Repeat 19 until you get the PO MCM.
  • Done.
Quick guide to use Savegame Script Scalpel.

Use Save game script cleaner first.

Only use Savegame Script Scalpel if the cleaner did not work.

Unintrusive (safe) procedure.

• Main screen click “Select ESS”.
    • Load the save you want.
  • Hit “Remove Unattached Instances”.
  • Hit “Remove Instances”.
    • Check “Remove instances with undefined classes only”.
    • Hit “Remove”.
A “deep” clean of your save. (Keep the old one as a backup).
  • Everything above in the “safe” save cleaning plus bellow.
  • Hit “Load Papyrus Section” (will take a while).
  • Hit “Analysis” tab.
  • After it finishes hit “Clear Filter”.
  • In analysis window look for [script class: Current instances count] bellow that there should be something like this for example,

(Skyrim)critterspawn:1044

left click on critterspawn only not on (Skyrim), this will automatically take you to the “Script Data” window, here (and this is very important!) right click only on the highlighted text you see there. If done correctly it will put that text in the filter window.                                

• Next hit “Analysys” tab again and do the same thing for all else in underlined blue.
  • This will build your filter.
  • Next, hit “Remove Instances”.
  • Uncheck “Remove instances with undefined classes only”.
  • Hit “Remove” (this will take a while as well).
  • Done, refer to the mod documentation page for more details.

Hello Inte,

Please check this out...This mod (xazPrisonOverhaul_V033) gives me a warning that that i have version 1.62 and it is tested for 1.59 only and there's no guarantee that it will work.... 

Thanks a lot for the time and effort you put in your patches   :)

Thanks Again   :)

I also tried cleaning the save game as you suggested and when i started on the new save game I was able to get the new menu but the guards after arresting just walked away without arresting....

when i first posted this (at pg 163) I wasn't able to get it working well but then i somehow got the load order correct by uninstalling and installing simple salvery simple salvery defeat 5.3.5 patch and PO V033_FIX and guess i got it working. I guess it still in a largely workable state but occasionaly say 1 in 4 or so times i don't get arrested in this way and directly end up in prison with the rags (even though i set it to nude)..... Be advised this is without your patches as i failed to get them working correctly.... should i send you my load order??

Thanks for your time and efforts. :)