Still got issues with stuck jailers and being moved through scenery.

Pillory event, NPC wants to "borrow the prisoner" but jailer is in the way so he can't get into position, figure he will work it out eventually but 10mins later still there, I use Unstuck Jailer and immediately both PC and Jailer are back in the Jail room, then follows a series of loads, sliding through scenery and more loads, appearing in stocks and out of them but not really following the jailer. Finally what looks to be a loop of loading then a black screen and NPC chat but nothing else.

follower by an end process :(

This could be just my install tho, unless anyone else I wouldn't take my word for there being a bug as my Skyrim install seems a bit flakey

Was having some fun in Jail after a DB quest and 6c is working beautifully, LXP reduction works great :)

I did do some extra tests on the other settings by setting the SP drop to -10 which works well (e.g. Archery dropped from 60 to 40) but the perks were still in place so I don't know if that would cause a problem. the XP was also wildly out of kilter as well as a 20 SP drop across the board would be a significant level drain. At present this would make the game significantly harder (even more so if the perks were removed).

Was having some fun in Jail after a DB quest and 6c is working beautifully, LXP reduction works great :)

I did do some extra tests on the other settings by setting the SP drop to -10 which works well (e.g. Archery dropped from 60 to 40) but the perks were still in place so I don't know if that would cause a problem. the XP was also wildly out of kilter as well as a 20 SP drop across the board would be a significant level drain. At present this would make the game significantly harder (even more so if the perks were removed).

Not checking SP drop against SXP, If -10 SP were chosen in MCM it just drops those 10 SP.

hi, a few weeks back I had a meltdown about not getting  PO to work , I finally have it working properly... finally. I thought I'd share what my problem was for everyone else who might run into this. It seems I had it installed before Papyrusutilsv30.BETA3 in MO. As soon As I put it below , PO worked perfectly. It took me 5 months to figure that out lol. This is why I avoid ever blaming any author for any problems I have with their mod, because 99% of the time it is something I did that breaks things. Even when I whined like a little girl couple weeks back in this forum I made sure to point out I knew it was something I did that caused PO to break. Anyways , just thought I'd share solution in case anyone else gets stuck in jail with no action :)

hi, a few weeks back I had a meltdown about not getting  PO to work , I finally have it working properly... finally. I thought I'd share what my problem was for everyone else who might run into this. It seems I had it installed before Papyrusutilsv30.BETA3 in MO. As soon As I put it below , PO worked perfectly. It took me 5 months to figure that out lol. This is why I avoid ever blaming any author for any problems I have with their mod, because 99% of the time it is something I did that breaks things. Even when I whined like a little girl couple weeks back in this forum I made sure to point out I knew it was something I did that caused PO to break. Anyways , just thought I'd share solution in case anyone else gets stuck in jail with no action :)

Good to know. :)

If something goes wrong you can always blame it on MO. ;) 

Psst ...  don't tell @AwfulArchdemon I joked about that  :ph34r: ... because then I'll have to convert from NMM.  

Suggestion: After prison you must do something for the city to get your belongs back. You can choose, you do it or your not.

Could be a cage with other prisoners in city or with animals ( wolfs, dogs, horses, skeever, sabrecat, bear or tentacel ) for one day.

Prisoner cage you get only potions, books and one weapon back. Animal cage you get all things back. Or other quest maybe help the people in the city somehow.

When you was allready more than once in prison, than it will be harder to get all the stuff back and an after 

prison punishment will happen that could be  a new law for the pc in town ( after 2 times prison you have to be naked in town,

after 3 times prison you get an tattoo maybe one from qaul with magic efect ( make high arrousel for npc or pc or block all slots for armor, every one can use you and each time you visit a city, the guards strip you and search for stolen things and when they find something than all items are confiscate and you are arrested again. After four time no merchant will sell you something exept food or potions because they don´t trust you).  Mcm setting for days how long it takes that the people trust you again and be nice again or able or enable the after prison law for each efect.

Maybe there is something what usefull is on this suggestion.

Sorry for my english^^

Suggestion: After prison you must do something for the city to get your belongs back. You can choose, you do it or your not.

Could be a cage with other prisoners in city or with animals ( wolfs, dogs, horses, skeever, sabrecat, bear or tentacel ) for one day.

Prisoner cage you get only potions, books and one weapon back. Animal cage you get all things back. Or other quest maybe help the people in the city somehow.

When you was allready more than once in prison, than it will be harder to get all the stuff back and an after 

prison punishment will happen that could be  a new law for the pc in town ( after 2 times prison you have to be naked in town,

after 3 times prison you get an tattoo maybe one from qaul with magic efect ( make high arrousel for npc or pc or block all slots for armor, every one can use you and each time you visit a city, the guards strip you and search for stolen things and when they find something than all items are confiscate and you are arrested again. After four time no merchant will sell you something exept food or potions because they don´t trust you).  Mcm setting for days how long it takes that the people trust you again and be nice again or able or enable the after prison law for each efect.

Maybe there is something what usefull is on this suggestion.

Sorry for my english^^

Good idea.

I have a problem where the bounty hunter takes me to jail.. kills all the gaurds and the jailer then my char while its frozen waiting for jailer.. BH is a beast (The gaurds aggro on him first btw)

Fixed in 6d, I forgot the "very aggressive" flag on in 6c for the BH, does not affect old saves only new ones. Also, there will be 3 BH in 6d.

How about reducing amount of food you get? Thing is, script always "gives" you food item after each prison "event" (default 3 hours), so you end up with way more food than you need, especially if you're spending more than 1 day in prison. I can understand that they'd rather have prisoner alive than starving to death, but (s)he should be able to fit thorugh the door once they're done, right?

Maybe, add chance-based setting in MCM?

How about reducing amount of food you get? Thing is, script always "gives" you food item after each prison "event" (default 3 hours), so you end up with way more food than you need, especially if you're spending more than 1 day in prison. I can understand that they'd rather have prisoner alive than starving to death, but (s)he should be able to fit thorugh the door once they're done, right?

Maybe, add chance-based setting in MCM?

Really? Because my poor lass is always left hungry, even when doing the hard time and getting plenty of food. The time in stocks takes so long that she has to slurp down every tomato soup she has, to reduce the amount of hunger and thirst - and that is rarely enough.

hello

I have a problem with the latest patch (6c): the whipping doesnt stop when my health goes under the limit specified in the MCM menu.

as a result it reach Death Alternative limit and a DA event is triggered, breaking effectively the whole PO current scenario.

also, could it by possible to configure the whipping damage? the guard does way too much damage too quickly on my low level character.

hello

I have a problem with the latest patch (6c): the whipping doesnt stop when my health goes under the limit specified in the MCM menu.

as a result it reach Death Alternative limit and a DA event is triggered, breaking effectively the whole PO current scenario.

also, could it by possible to configure the whipping damage? the guard does way too much damage too quickly on my low level character.

I came here to talk about this very thing - the canes do too much damage on a low level character.

My level one died every time they went on parade. I edited the cane back to base XPO damage - 2 base, and 0 critical. That kept her alive :)

Hi

I have one problem with with patch 6c. I've gone to jail because I punched a guard to fix that one vanilla bug where the friendly NPCs attack you on sight. So I did go to jail for a minor crime. The MCM says I have to serve 1 day and 3 hours. Since it's a minor crime no events happen and I sleep through the day. My problem is, that every day at 8 o'clock the clock resets. I served now over 60 hours and the jailer seems to have forgotten about me :/

I have the minor crime threshold by 250 and the additional fee by 250 (which the guard collected from me).

Also, I had a minor bloating issue (which could have been from the vanilla bug, because it went back to normal in just half a playhour) and my papyrus log is unusually big (500 MB - never seen that before O.o).

I'm pretty sure the error is on my side. So I revert to an earlier save and pay the fee. This post is just in case it's not.

Edited by trippleT

I have a problem where the bounty hunter takes me to jail.. kills all the gaurds and the jailer then my char while its frozen waiting for jailer.. BH is a beast (The gaurds aggro on him first btw)

Fixed in 6d, I forgot the "very aggressive" flag on in 6c for the BH, does not affect old saves only new ones. Also, there will be 3 BH in 6d.

Haha yeah, I have the same thing.  After indiscriminately killing vampires, cultists, mudcrabs, guards, farmers, couriers, horses, trolls, and even chickens on the path to Windhelm, my bounty hunter has finally met his match and is stuck shooting arrows at an invincible carriage horse.  I guess I'll have to use the wait function then to teleport to jail, even though I was hoping to have him clear out Windhelm of guards for me :)

hello

I came here to talk about this very thing - the canes do too much damage on a low level character.

My level one died every time they went on parade. I edited the cane back to base XPO damage - 2 base, and 0 critical. That kept her alive :)

Hmm... for low level PC's it's better to keep the "Lowest Health % to Stop Whipping" option in MCM in the 90's.

hello

Hmm... for low level PC's it's better to keep the "Lowest Health % to Stop Whipping" option in MCM in the 90's.

Or don't get in trouble until you can actually face the consequences.

Hi

I have one problem with with patch 6c. I've gone to jail because I punched a guard to fix that one vanilla bug where the friendly NPCs attack you on sight. So I did go to jail for a minor crime. The MCM says I have to serve 1 day and 3 hours. Since it's a minor crime no events happen and I sleep through the day. My problem is, that every day at 8 o'clock the clock resets. I served now over 60 hours and the jailer seems to have forgotten about me :/

I have the minor crime threshold by 250 and the additional fee by 250 (which the guard collected from me).

Also, I had a minor bloating issue (which could have been from the vanilla bug, because it went back to normal in just half a playhour) and my papyrus log is unusually big (500 MB - never seen that before O.o).

I'm pretty sure the error is on my side. So I revert to an earlier save and pay the fee. This post is just in case it's not.

First, congrats on your first post and welcome.  

You know, I never actually tested my patch with a minor crime. :blush: 

I would need a log, although in your case a partial log would be better, I mead 1/2 GB log, wow ... you should have that checked out by a doctor... :P