The next stage: The Witcher 3

Sacremas

LMAO !!! 

I just did the quest level 30 "A Tower Outta Nowheres" IT'S HILARIOUS ! 

You need to open a barrier of energy in the tower to access the other parts, except it's closed off by a very strong magic called Defensive Regulatory Magicon, DRM for short (LOL). To open it you need a book called Gottfried's Omni-opening Grimoire, in short... GOG !!! L.m.a.o... 

And in one room of the tower, when you try to get the book to unlock the DRM, the security magic release some poisoned Steam (fucking lol) to gas you...

Laughed my ass off...

As to the NPC's and monsters not intermixing, I'll have to call BS to that.  I was strolling along, minding my own business and I watched three guards leave their posts on a bridge and commence to battling it out with some drowners that got too close for their comfort.  I just watched the fight and looted the dead bodies afterwards.   :P

I also witnessed a pack of wild dogs going at it with three bandits when the dogs got too close to the bandits camp fire.

Now I have not witnessed a villager being attacked, so I can't speak for that.

On a different subject, I really like this game.  It is just fucking HUGE.  I have so damn many monster contracts that it will take me all week to clear the que.......and they just keeping popping up more on those quest boards!!!!

Spoiler warning:

I finally got to the Dandelion and Percilla deal, and in my game percilla is going to make a full recovery and could talk (and should eventually be able to sing again).....is that what you guys got or did I accidentally do something right for a change...?   :s   I've made quite a few decisions that I wish I could hit the do over button on.....I firmly decided that I would not do that for my first play thorough.

OK.  Time for a little cool down here, you are free as hell to attack the shit out of the ideas and opinions of others (politely of course), but not free to post insults.  Any more insults (yes, calling someone a moron is an insult) is going to result in posts being removed and warnings handed out.  We are all adults here and should be able to debate without stooping to calling names.

Thanks,

Greg

I finally got to the Dandelion and Percilla deal, and in my game percilla is going to make a full recovery and could talk (and should eventually be able to sing again).....is that what you guys got or did I accidentally do something right for a change...?   :s   I've made quite a few decisions that I wish I could hit the do over button on.....I firmly decided that I would not do that for my first play thorough.

Nah everyone gets the same event, but I guess it depends on how you interpret it. 

Still being forced to drink corrosive acid and having a hole on her throat, unless there's magic involved I don't see her being able to sing again anytime soon  :( 

The only thing Dandelion says about her recovery is his usual optimist banter, so I don't believe him for that, but the coroner says she'll maybe recover one day, but her singing again is unlikely (if I got it right)). Plus it was my understanding that she was disfigured, since looking at the other bodies you can see their mouths are a mess, the acid pretty much made their lips disappear, I don't even wanna know what it looks like in there. Acid damage on a tongue and on teeth, with that kind of medical equipment ... Yeah I'm a pessimist, but imho it's better that way. Fits more with the despairing tone of the moment. 

Plus without spoiling any endings, they're all kind of bitter-sweet with more bitter than sweet. Really the story only has some cheerful moments but for the most part it's despair and gloom.

Well since Gregathit deleted my comment because I called a certain someone a certain something.

All I said was considering this person is putting some standards that are unprecedented in the gaming industry for example removing scripted dialogue for NPCs, as he said they have the same conversation if you come back to them again again versus a system that they will talk about anything and everything like a human would (please find me game that does this).

Or the fact that because there are killing animations that would slice an enemy into two would theoretically mean you as the player must be able to single hit kill enemies or the fact that some bosses will summon random enemies to help them in the fight is "Unrealistic" as we all know all boss battles are always 1 on 1 and it is a scientific impossibility for there to be more involved (fucking wut?) is all fine and dandy (sarcasm).

What makes these criticims even more convincing is that this special someone is proclaiming a korean MMORPG which is buffet of shitty asian mmorpgs like that follow TERA's retarded diversification model which is essentially: Sexualized avatars + a beautiful but ultimately empty world + Broken class system + flashy moves + grind fest or over simplified leveling system + crappy end game that will be herald as the second coming of World of Warcraft only to die in less than year and have an average player base of a couple million which is pretty shit in MMO standards.

Now all of this background is supposedly giving this someone somehow the authority and legitimacy on his critics of the immersive-ness of witcher 3 versus the evil and biased fan boys.

Because after all, who would know better than this certain someone.

TDLR: korean rpg enthusiast is the most unbiased critic when it to the immersion of a single player RPGs with unheard of standards not at all accomplished in gaming history (excluding one or two points).

Conclusion: L- Oh fucking - L

Can't believe people could hate such an amazing game with vehement passion, let's be objective here once guys, W3 is a game that sets milestones in many different areas in the whole PRG genre, the sheer size of the landscape, distinctive NPC characters, rich NPC dialogues, morally ambiguous quest choices with unpredictable and often dire consequences, huge amount of well-crafted and meaningful side quests that aren't repetitive.....sure the game has its flaws like any others, there will very likely be things that may or may not be to your liking, some of them may hinder your ability to enjoy the game, but mostly it comes down to personal preference. What the game has done in the positive light far outshines its downsides you may perceive or come across, there are reasons that it's highly rated by almost every major game reviewers, very good reasons, it's also one of the very few rare cases that it actually lives up to its hype, gamers have been given false hope and broken promises way too often these days.

What makes these criticims even more convincing is that this special someone is proclaiming a korean MMORPG which is buffet of shitty asian mmorpgs like that follow TERA's retarded diversification model which is essentially: Sexualized avatars + a beautiful but ultimately empty world + Broken class system + flashy moves + grind fest or over simplified leveling system + crappy end game that will be herald as the second coming of World of Warcraft only to die in less than year and have an average player base of a couple million which is pretty shit in MMO standards.

I think it's mostly a culture thing, asian games in general don't aim for realism, at all,  it's one of the things that are completely out of their mind, funny thing is it's one big thing that many western RPGs strive constantly to achieve.

One of my problems with this game is the monster difficulty.

I wish there was a difference between a Griffin and Cockatrice because they are essentially the same thing.

The oils and sign elements are cool but I wish there was more. hopefully mods will help us and expand the monster hunting, sure all mobs are different depending on the location which is astounding but I just wish it also translated into the battle system as well.

Right now the difficulty of the game boils down to how much damage you do, how much damage they do vs how much/fast you can heal yourself. That's just a grind and just artificially difficult, if it unlocked new move sets and behaviors by these monsters it would be a different story.

btw, about the Asian games, Witcher 3 is selling pretty good in japan, I think it was 70'000 from this one popular Japanese store in the first week while the other 2 highest selling items were like 10k and 15k respectively... basically the Witcher was selling 7 times more than the most popular games, even the ones made specifically for Japanese people.

Maybe Japan is finally ready to culturally move towards realism instead of the cartoony and over the top stuff they have now.

Can't believe people could hate such an amazing game with vehement passion, let's be objective here once guys, W3 is a game that sets milestones in many different areas in the whole PRG genre, the sheer size of the landscape, distinctive NPC characters, rich NPC dialogues, morally ambiguous quest choices with unpredictable and often dire consequences, huge amount of well-crafted and meaningful side quests that aren't repetitive.....sure the game has its flaws like any others, there will very likely be things that may or may not be to your liking, some of them may hinder your ability to enjoy the game, but mostly it comes down to personal preference. What the game has done in the positive light far outshines its downsides you may perceive or come across, there are reasons that it's highly rated by almost every major game reviewers, very good reasons, it's also one of the very few rare cases that it actually lives up to its hype, gamers have been given false hope and broken promises way too often these days.

If I hated the game I wouldn't even bother writing anything about it. It's a good game in its own right, clearly the best in the series. Being the newest RPG title on the market, it indeed does a few things better than some older RPG titles, but there's nothing groundbreaking about it and it is by no means "the most immersive game ever".

There was a similar hype about DA:I back in November, some people were like "Oh, it's the Skyrim killah!". Where are they now? They should still be playing DA:I if it was indeed the "Skyrim killer". People are still playing Skyrim, I wonder how many people are still playing DA:I. DA:I wasn't a bad game either, but it obviously wasn't Skyrim.

Most oldschool RPG fans see Oblivion and beyond as dumbed down abominations and not true RPGs, games like Skyrim and TW are no exceptions. They probably still expect turn-based party-based tabletop FRP simulators as RPGs. Funny how people's perspective about what's good and what's not change in time, isn't it. No, not really. The genre keeps changing and it's for the good. I'm pretty sure most of the stuff I've pointed out as flaws will be fixed and will make their way into future RPGs.

As for the garbage written above about "Black Desert" by a some ignorant person, well, avatars in this particular game aren't "sexualized" any more than Ciri (or any other female in TW3) is sexualized, the world is at least as full as TW3, if not more, it's not a "grindfest" at all, the class system is by no means "broken" but it is "incomplete", the leveling system maybe simple but it's not "oversimplified", the combat is "flashy" but you can turn it off, and no one has any idea about the end game yet. Please educate yourself a bit before making baseless accusations. And I've never ever compared Black Desert to TW3 in terms of immersion, better stop imagining things.

If I hated the game I wouldn't even bother writing anything about it. It's a good game in its own right, clearly the best in the series. Being the newest RPG title on the market, it indeed does a few things better than some older RPG titles, but there's nothing groundbreaking about it and it is by no means "the most immersive game ever".

Still waiting for you to name a game that does just that. Because your comment insinuates there is one better an so far you have delivered Vanilla Skyrim (fail) and a 2008 game or its spin off in 2011 which were both colossal failures.

There was a similar hype about DA:I back in November, some people were like "Oh, it's the Skyrim killah!". Where are they now? They should still be playing DA:I if it was indeed the "Skyrim killer". People are still playing Skyrim, I wonder how many people are still playing DA:I. DA:I wasn't a bad game either, but it obviously wasn't Skyrim.

Skyrim has mods, Vanilla skyrim would never have kept its audience if it was just on its own. Witcher has been released for less than 2 weeks.

Most oldschool RPG fans see Oblivion and beyond as dumbed down abominations and not true RPGs, games like Skyrim and TW are no exceptions. They probably still expect turn-based party-based tabletop FRP simulators as RPGs. Funny how people's perspective about what's good and what's not change in time, isn't it. No, not really. The genre keeps changing and it's for the good. I'm pretty sure most of the stuff I've pointed out as flaws will be fixed and will make their way into future RPGs.

over half of them were your own personal problems and not necessarily an issue that needs 'fixing' as you say.

As for the garbage written above about "Black Desert" by a some ignorant person, well, avatars in this particular game aren't "sexualized" any more than Ciri (or any other female in TW3) is sexualized, the world is at least as full as TW3, if not more, it's not a "grindfest" at all, the class system is by no means "broken" but it is "incomplete", the leveling system maybe simple but it's not "oversimplified", the combat is "flashy" but you can turn it off, and no one has any idea about the end game yet. Please educate yourself a bit before making baseless accusations. And I've never ever compared Black Desert to TW3 in terms of immersion, better stop imagining things.

In response to this may present the following exhibit?

How much more stereotypical can you get? the battle system looks horrible and you praise this shit? seriously?

as for sexualization.

I rest my case. Stereotypical, Asian MMORPG. I give this game a life span of 1 year before being abandoned like TERA.

Look I think this is 8th time I am asking you.

Name me this unknown game that is the most immersive to have ever existed and addresses all these immersion issues for you.

After all if Witcher 3 is not the most immersive game ever then there MUST be another unknown game that currently holds that title.

Please share your wisdom. Last time I am asking.

I really don't like this game, watched a lot of videos and twitch feeds trying to decide if I want to play it or not. I don't like it for several reasons...

I can't customize the player character

I think skyrim and mass effect spoiled me on this problem

I don't like the ui

Looks like ESO with all those health bar spams or was it dark souls? still looks like some mmo trying to be a third person shooter with swords.

I don't like the lack of 1st person view

Skyrim totally spoiled me on this it just seems like a really bad decision to not have it and simply be able to scroll wheel out when wanted/needed I don't see why it ain't there?

I don't like the player character

Geralt looks like a really really old EMO trying too hard to sound like batman! I can't stand his face or his personality etc.

The game just appears very boring to me

It really does, I don't know why but it just looks so dam boring I can't ever see myself playing it

aaaannnnnd of course the graphics snafoo controversy

I hate consoles:-(

I have seen videos of the other two games and they don't look or feel the same as this third game I think that is a loss. The only major thing to look forward to this year now is whatever bugfesta is gonna release but it will probably be another dam doom game instead of fallout 4:-(

I really don't like this game, watched a lot of videos and twitch feeds trying to decide if I want to play it or not. I don't like it for several reasons...

I don't like the ui

Looks like ESO with all those health bar spams or was it dark souls? still looks like some mmo trying to be a third person shooter with swords.

Skyrim totally spoiled me on this it just seems like a really bad decision to not have it and simply be able to scroll wheel out when wanted/needed I don't see why it ain't there?

Geralt looks like a really really old EMO trying too hard to sound like batman! I can't stand his face or his personality etc.

It really does, I don't know why but it just looks so dam boring I can't ever see myself playing it

I have seen videos of the other two games and they don't look or feel the same as this third game I think that is a loss. The only major thing to look forward to this year now is whatever bugfesta is gonna release but it will probably be another dam doom game instead of fallout 4:-(

I agree with a lot of your points, but I still love the game. Honestly you may have ruined it for yourself by watching it instead of playing.

Still waiting for you to name a game that does just that. Because your comment insinuates there is one better an so far you have delivered Vanilla Skyrim (fail) and a 2008 game or its spin off in 2011 which were both colossal failures.

Skyrim has mods, Vanilla skyrim would never have kept its audience if it was just on its own. Witcher has been released for less than 2 weeks.

over half of them were your own personal problems and not necessarily an issue that needs 'fixing' as you say.

How much more stereotypical can you get? the battle system looks horrible and you praise this shit? seriously?

as for sexualization.

I rest my case. Stereotypical, Asian MMORPG. I give this game a life span of 1 year before being abandoned like TERA.

Name me this unknown game that is the most immersive to have ever existed and addresses all these immersion issues for you.

After all if Witcher 3 is not the most immersive game ever then there MUST be another unknown game that currently holds that title.

I know im just spoiled by mods but the most immersive game for me is Skyrim. I have one particular memory of me walking through a forest. It was practically pitch black, and the weather was storming. The rain was dumping, and thunder roaring in my ears. A werewolf came out of nowhere scaring the shit out of me as it brutally murdered me.

I have high quality head phones, and I kid you not I have stood up and looked out of the window because I thought I heard thunder in the distance. I've never had that kind of experience in any other game.

I know that The Witcher 3 doesn't have a lot mods yet, but like I said, I'm spoiled.

Well I didn't watch those lets plays videos long enough to ruin story stuff for me but one thing that a lot of videos and reviews complain about is the horrible combat in this game and in previous games.

I forgot to add something else I don't like about this game, horses I can't stand riding horses!

I think it came from the way horses are handled in oblivion where they are pretty much stuck to you forever unless you envoke a game bug to make some of them go back to where they started from. Skyrim too has horsy problems I can't stand the dam things there either so I just completely avoid using them. I don't like doing quests where a horse is given to me or I need to ride it for a quest.

It would be better if you could just learn a portal spell and use that instead of fast travel I think.

Well I didn't watch those lets plays videos long enough to ruin story stuff for me but one thing that a lot of videos and reviews complain about is the horrible combat in this game and in previous games.

I forgot to add something else I don't like about this game, horses I can't stand riding horses!

I think it came from the way horses are handled in oblivion where they are pretty much stuck to you forever unless you envoke a game bug to make some of them go back to where they started from. Skyrim too has horsy problems I can't stand the dam things there either so I just completely avoid using them. I don't like doing quests where a horse is given to me or I need to ride it for a quest.

It would be better if you could just learn a portal spell and use that instead of fast travel I think.

I am not a fan of the combat either, there is to much dodging and rolling for my tastes.

I don't mind horse back riding, but there's only a couple of quests I can think of that force you to do it.

You could just not use fast travel. The world would fell much bigger that way.

I have a a lot of issues with the game also. but for me the quests and story were well worth it. If you really don't like it I suggest waiting for a good steam sale some time in the future so it doesn't feel like such a big investment.

I know you don't/won't read the stuff I write, as you keep asking the same questions, so I'll try to keep it as short as possible, as I also feel this is rather pointless.

The two "most immersive" games I've ever played until today is "Fallout NV with mods" and "Skyrim with mods". You asked for a medieval type of game, so I did not mention FNV. I've almost never played FNV or Skyrim without mods, so whenever I refer to any of these games, I mean "with mods", so keep that in mind. As to whether or not it's fair to compare a game with mods to the one without, well, it's as fair as comparing an almost four year old game to a brand new one.

Skyrim has mods, Vanilla skyrim would never have kept its audience if it was just on its own.

True. Yet, after almost four years of its release, people are still playing it. Ever wondered why? Because people can create their own immersive game worlds and their own adventures in Skyrim, unlike TW3 or DA:I. The freedom it gives you is what people love the most about Skyrim. 

Witcher has been released for less than 2 weeks.

True, but let's have a look at TW2, which was released about six months after Skyrim, and is also a moddable game. How many TW2 mods are there, say on Nexus? About 300. How many Skyrim mods are there? More than 40000. How many people are playing TW2 now with mods do you think? Pretty sure that number is much much less than the people currently playing Skyrim. This is pretty much what's going to happen with TW3.

Yes, my personal problems with the unrealistic, immersion breaking stuff, but you know what, if the decisions were left to the likes of you, we would never get an open-world, a classless RPG, mounted combat and so on. You have no vision, that's your problem and that's the reason why you'll always be happy with what you get no matter how shitty it is.

Not at all stereotypical. It's an action combat system without tab targeting, which is pretty similar to a fighting game. Also, I've never praised the combat system of Black Desert. In fact, I've complained about its flashy combat system here on numerous occasions. However, the flashiness of the combat can be reduced by turning of certain game settings. Again read up a bit before you form an opinion.

as for sexualization.

This isn't even Black Desert. :lol:

Oh no, I do read your posts, hence why I notice despite saying you like skyrim's (modded) immersion better yet not revealing to us what it does better than TW3 then I am skeptical of your claims. Whats more impressive is that you are complaining about the lack of mods in TW3 despite the fact that the game was released in less than 2 weeks and not even a proper dedicated page to it on Nexus unless you manually type in the /witcher3 or google it there are, currently, approximately 200 mods in TW3 ranging from sweetFX mods to cheat mods, debugger console and new ways to make NPCs naked. Mod tools are not even out yet and skyrim has had 4 years to build its mod base. For you to complain about a lack of mods is totally unjustified besides TW3 outsold both lifetime sales of TW1 & TW2 in less than two weeks so something tells me more people will be interested in TW3 modding.

By the way I love how you are complaining about my 'creativity' and my satisfaction with whatever is given to me...because hell, what do I know right? its not like I am already involved in skyrim modding project or complained about certain aspects of TW3...Oh wait...

You remind me of the Total War fans who constantly bitch day in and day out on Creative Assembly but accuse others of not being "true gamers" or "true fans" of the series because they dont agree with his point of view or not being as disappointed as he is. After all everyone else is a blind fan boy right? Agree with me or you are just a biased fan boy!!!!1!ONE.

Regarding Black Desert, its stereotypical because like all asian mmo characters are cute, wear huge ass armors, tits flaying about like they are made of helium balloons, explosions fucking everywhere and whats more this game seems to have a cash shop. Brilliant. Cant see how this cant go to shit, from what I have seen besides cosmetics they also sell armors. So prepare yourself for P2W as people that have money can buy their way to higher gear without the grind everyone else has to by getting 10% bonuses health bonuses from certain cash only items and so on.

Source: http://imgur.com/a/k3Hsq#1

Regarding that video, I am so sorry, how about this one?

mmm, lets see some game play...

yes a miniskirt for a warrior who's low level spells are already giving me seizures are not all sexualizing the character.

God forbid its like the muslims designed this game.

Btw, amazing graphics, its like I am playing Playstation 2 again.

Oh no, I do read your posts, hence why I notice despite saying you like skyrim's (modded) immersion better yet not revealing to us what it does better than TW3 then I am skeptical of your claims.

Just make a list of things you can do in modded Skyrim but you cannot do in TW3, the things that are missing in TW3, the things that great graphics, great voice acting or a great story cannot provide you with. That should give you a pretty good idea. Should be pretty easy if you have played modded Skyrim for a few years.

Whats more impressive is that you are complaining about the lack of mods in TW3 despite the fact that the game was released in less than 2 weeks and not even a proper dedicated page to it on Nexus unless you manually type in the /witcher3 or google it there are, currently, approximately 200 mods in TW3 ranging from sweetFX mods to cheat mods, debugger console and new ways to make NPCs naked. Mod tools are not even out yet and skyrim has had 4 years to build its mod base. For you to complain about a lack of mods is totally unjustified besides TW3 outsold both lifetime sales of TW1 & TW2 in less than two weeks so something tells me more people will be interested in TW3 modding.

All I've said is that TW3 will share the destiny of TW2 in terms of the number of mods. The number of mods for TW3 will naturally exceed the number of TW2 mods, considering the massive popularity difference between the two games. However, I wouldn't expect thousands of mods like Skyrim. It's just the nature of these games that are essentially different.

Regarding Black Desert, its stereotypical because like all asian mmo characters are cute, wear huge ass armors, tits flaying about like they are made of helium balloons, explosions fucking everywhere and whats more this game seems to have a cash shop. Brilliant.

You are ignorant, prejudiced and unfair. I will not continue to talk about BD in this thread, if you wish to talk about it, then do it in its own thread.

as for sexualization.

I know im just spoiled by mods but the most immersive game for me is Skyrim. I have one particular memory of me walking through a forest. It was practically pitch black, and the weather was storming. The rain was dumping, and thunder roaring in my ears. A werewolf came out of nowhere scaring the shit out of me as it brutally murdered me.

I have high quality head phones, and I kid you not I have stood up and looked out of the window because I thought I heard thunder in the distance. I've never had that kind of experience in any other game.

I know that The Witcher 3 doesn't have a lot mods yet, but like I said, I'm spoiled.

Weather vanilla TW3 is be far superior to Skyrim and this world is way more immersive then Skyrim.

Now if we get mods this game is light years a head of Skyrim specially the immersive citys like Nov and OX awesome towns iver not seen many in games in lasy decade or more.

100 hours and counting doing mostly exploration still find so many secrets and encounters with very nice mobs. Beautiful caves(this one of few im bit dissapointed with) but most are small ones or not much then one boss mob or few nekkers in it.

Played Skyrim 2800 hours so i can have some opinion on two games :D

I don't like the ui

While I don't care about the first person thing, I do agree with the rest.

Most of all the PC. I really don't like Geralt. I even had a long tirade about other stuff I hate about this game, but I'll leave it be. Not getting the game, and not going to persuade others. Arguments over taste degrade quickly.

What's up with all the dumboes commenting in a thread about The Witcher 3 when they don't even have the game ? Please make another thread, maybe titled "Talking shit about shit I don't have -TW3 edition" or something. This is about the people playing it right now and exposing their opinion, not about people "not having it and not intending to buy it because of what they've heard". 

True, that, but since this is a forum mainly for Bethesda games, it doesn't surprise me that much to see people here taking no interest in W3.

Anyway, I was wondering in the wilderness on horseback and found a few refugees in a cave, then lead to a witcher contract quest that required me to kill a royal wyvern, was 9 levels below the recommended level and got myself a nice red warning sign on the quest marker, thought to leave and give it a go later when I level up a bit until I somehow blindly bumped into their freaking nest(had the quest tracker switched to another), took me a good while to deal with two small baddies and then the one big baddie, came close to dying a few times but heck, I came out victorious! Damn that was satisfying!

What's up with all the dumboes commenting in a thread about The Witcher 3 when they don't even have the game ? Please make another thread, maybe titled "Talking shit about shit I don't have -TW3 edition" or something. This is about the people playing it right now and exposing their opinion, not about people "not having it and not intending to buy it because of what they've heard". 

Seriously?

I'm commenting on the game because I have an opinion on it.... because there is a thread about it. Like I do on other games I have opinions on. Be it good or bad. 

That I don't own it doesn't matter. This isn't a thread for owners of TW3, that's what the official forums are for. This is a thread about the game, on an adult (mostly) website.

And honestly, if I had owned the game and complained I can guarantee that some jackass would echo "don't like, don't buy" like a fucking parrot.

I ignore them im fed up with people that have no interest in this game and sole purpose coming is to tell us whats wrong and kind how stupid it is playing this game fuck them.

I only reply from now to those who play the game and have constructive criticism. Im here for fun and relax discussions not to hear constantly how bad this game is and not even have the game :(

To much is to much.

Seriously?

I'm commenting on the game because I have an opinion on it.... because there is a thread about it. Like I do on other games I have opinions on. Be it good or bad. 

That I don't own it doesn't matter. This isn't a thread for owners of TW3, that's what the official forums are for. This is a thread about the game, on an adult (mostly) website.

And honestly, if I had owned the game and complained I can guarantee that some jackass would echo "don't like, don't buy" like a fucking parrot.

Going by your line of thinking one should go around and post in every mod thread here that he dislikes to express it. Nice mess that would be.  Let people talk about what they like and if you have nothing to share really just move on.

Seriously?

No I mean, fuck off if you don't have the game, "seriously". Kinda stupid to see people purposely come here to argue when they don't even have the game and are only talking out of their asses. It's one thing to dislike the game if you have it, it's another to come here and tell us how much you don't want to buy it. The people arguing at least had a clue what they're talking, you guys are just hypothesizing something you have a vague image of. 

If you want specific info about the game, you can ask, for anything else again just fuck off and make another thread please. You could buy the game or just rent it, or try it somewhere, and then come back to express how much you disliked what you saw, at least you'll look less stupid and have an actual opinion. Because right now you only have guesses and a dissertation about your own personal tastes, about which no one here gives a fuck about. "Seriously". 

I swear, there's not a thread on this whole forum where you can speak about shit you're interested in without jackasses trying to ruin everything. 

Archived