3 hours ago, scivirus said:
textures seems to work but its to bright had this with cosioHD as well cannot remember what i did to fix it

Don't know an actual solution, but I can suggest some things.

First, make sure you've got your normal, skin, and subsurf maps set up correctly.  The alpha channel in the normal is used for specularity in some cases, and the alpha for all three defaults to pure white.  As a result, if you don't have valid skin and/or subsurf maps in the proper order, it's so shiny it basically glows.

Second, Outfit Studio doesn't do material editing very well.  Open the mesh in NifSkope and make sure that your BSLightingShaderProperty looks right.  Specular and Skin Tint are both #ffffff in this example.

skin.png

material.png

41 minutes ago, brewmasterhal said:

Don't know an actual solution, but I can suggest some things.

First, make sure you've got your normal, skin, and subsurf maps set up correctly.  The alpha channel in the normal is used for specularity in some cases, and the alpha for all three defaults to pure white.  As a result, if you don't have valid skin and/or subsurf maps in the proper order, it's so shiny it basically glows.

Second, Outfit Studio doesn't do material editing very well.  Open the mesh in NifSkope and make sure that your BSLightingShaderProperty looks right.  Specular and Skin Tint are both #ffffff in this example.

skin.png

material.png

YE  i already changed those to spec did not make a difference ill have to add saturation to the diffuse map but i will wait till have have it in game as it will be different there

54 minutes ago, marukuvo said:

Which kind of maps are you using?

I'd start by checking the roughness, or specular values - unless it's a combined map, in which case it may be the wrong colour channel.

If not that, you may need to inverse the input, i.e. black becomes white, and white becomes black.

removing spec  and subdermal map did nothing i think ill have to darken the diffuse map ...this is always teh case texture are always brighter in bodyside then they should be but in this case its to bright

Edited by scivirus

Hello, I just installed this mod and am having some issues I am not sure how to fix. The textures seem to have loaded fine but none of the additional character customization options do anything. Also I no body type comes up in BodySlide it is just blank. I only have the required mods and this mod installed. Can anyone give me some tips or ideas to troubleshoot?

On 2/4/2023 at 11:50 AM, NoNickNeeded said:

Will there be a slider to show more or less ribs?

Maybe it's due to the shinyness of the current stage of creation, but at the moment you can see the ribs a bit too well for my liking, like the character is half starved.

this not something you can put on a slide as that needs to effect textures not mesh .The game engine does not support it ....those are rib muscles not ribs them self's .the shineness is because ai swapped spectral and subdermal map around .Best option is to use textures with those ribs spoofed down a bit .i will give a few options over time you customize

Edited by scivirus
4 hours ago, SilentMuffin said:

Hello, I just installed this mod and am having some issues I am not sure how to fix. The textures seem to have loaded fine but none of the additional character customization options do anything. Also I no body type comes up in BodySlide it is just blank. I only have the required mods and this mod installed. Can anyone give me some tips or ideas to troubleshoot?

its been a while installing bodyside but if i read this correctly seem it doe not know the location of teh game correctly so it not reading this files in teh sliderset folder ..check settings in the outfit studio and game path Data directories should be the same as teh game location

• 2 weeks later...

hey every one i am sharing this  google drive link it will give you latest CosioEvo Body slide files and and textures as i make and change them .remember to make backups of textures because you need to replace your current textures to have it work .You can disabling your texture mod before coping CosioEVo textures and when you done it should restore you textures again ..Updates  happen real time when i make a change it will update at the same time ..it can give you opportunity to provide feedback if you like and things i might have missed or could add https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1VhD5r9usuRQD1WiQ2kN1uj64NVpyCVqk?usp=share_link

On 2/24/2023 at 7:54 PM, tempuru said:

This is really good work, man, keep it up.

Is there a version of CosioEVO available with all of the working body sliders? - the current version has a limited selection, and although the test version has more sliders, none of them work.

I was curious to see what kind of results could be achieved and provide feedback accordingly.

they all should work in bodyslide but not in Game .I will do that later when i have settled on all sliders  ..what you get in the google drive is what i use ..it backs up everything i add in realtime

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...