3 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

Wow, that's cool.  We gonna get any ribs peeking through around the sternum?

not to much .i don't want the body to look to skinny  as these Babes Swing Two Handed Swords... they BUFF

Edited by scivirus
  • 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, veyaluu said:

Sci,

This is really impressive work, and you're texturing skills are nothing to scoff at.

I was debating upgrading to the 'Skyrim: Special Edition', but COSIO alone keeps me nestled in LE.

Same reason here too plus i had worse fps in SE/AE then in LE, strange SE supposed to be better in performance than LE. Not to mention adding the same mods to it wich is time consuming.

9 hours ago, veyaluu said:

Sci,

This is really impressive work, and you're texturing skills are nothing to scoff at.

I was debating upgrading to the 'Skyrim: Special Edition', but COSIO alone keeps me nestled in LE.

thanks for the commend .i do plan to get this body on both Le and SE but it will go on Le first as there is more support  for it  i know it better 

CosioHD never really "got there" did it... still a lot of outstanding issues.

Are you going to UV map the EVO body to properly support existing skin textures for CBBE-based bodies (for ALL the vanilla races), or are you going to keep making your own adjustments (or is it that you're using an outdated template?) so that when I try to use my CBBE-3BA argonian texture with your body, it suddenly has a black tail with a vagina in the middle of it?*  Just curious.  I don't know why you need to switch things around and then require patches/retextures.  Maddening, since you're the designer, that's a whole choice.

But I mean, if you don't want your body mod to be popular because it requires all custom-edited versions of everyone's favorite textures, that's on you.

*In case you're wondering, Flawn's / Flewn's (they changed their name I guess?) Vanilla Argonians Redux (CBBE-3BA variant).  Come on.  CBBE is CBBE is CBBE.  Todd told me it should "just work" ?

femalebody_1.jpg

Edited by lufusol
example of what I mean
11 hours ago, lufusol said:

CosioHD never really "got there" did it... still a lot of outstanding issues.

Are you going to UV map the EVO body to properly support existing skin textures for CBBE-based bodies (for ALL the vanilla races), or are you going to keep making your own adjustments (or is it that you're using an outdated template?) so that when I try to use my CBBE-3BA argonian texture with your body, it suddenly has a black tail with a vagina in the middle of it?*  Just curious.  I don't know why you need to switch things around and then require patches/retextures.  Maddening, since you're the designer, that's a whole choice.

But I mean, if you don't want your body mod to be popular because it requires all custom-edited versions of everyone's favorite textures, that's on you.

*In case you're wondering, Flawn's / Flewn's (they changed their name I guess?) Vanilla Argonians Redux (CBBE-3BA variant).  Come on.  CBBE is CBBE is CBBE.  Todd told me it should "just work" ?

femalebody_1.jpg

i am band to use any Cbbe related  stuff including UV maps to use on Skyrim Se or later  ..so no existing skin texture will be supported  ..the alternative is to use the cbbe body Diffuse materials as an overly to stencil it on the new body .matching the color shade will be a problem but i think that's how fair skin got on cbbe from Unp in the first place   ....Cosio UV map is differing only on body .Head feet Hands and tales are still vanilla like the others  .from what i can see on the screen shot  the middle fairskin map would not support beast races  .

image.png.f223c1e4614ced144d85e3f9c5ddfda9.png

as you can see there is no space unless you wana  redo  feet hand and tale Uv maps ..this is default cbbe map

Edited by scivirus

Hey thank you for your reply.  Keep up the good work.  Sorry for my grumpy comment, I was on a rant.  I can see you are very talented at this so I think that's part of why I was so frustrated that you didn't make your project easier to use.  I feel like the power is in your hands to do that.  Now I will address your reply...

You're banned from using any CBBE stuff?  Okay that's weird.  But like.  I'm talking about following a template, not stealing/reusing assets... You can generate your own graphics, but still place them in the same positions as other modern body texture replacers.  Nobody can legally stop you from arranging your graphics however you want, and it would be laughable of anyone to try and stop you.  I mean heck, there are no possible consequences in this case except some mod author getting mad that their nice Christian texture is being used with naughty mods... lol...

You COULD just put your clam(s) in the same spot(s) and orientation as other popular texture mods already do, which would also make those other texture mods automatically compatible as replacers for yours.  Whether they like it or not!

Just to clarify when I say "CBBE" I don't mean the ORIGINAL CBBE from FOREVER ago, that is an ancient low-poly body with no physics or vagoo, when I say "CBBE" I really mean ones evolved from that, which are several generations newer, like 3BA and COCO (which are the bodies 99.9% of people are using today). 

My first message was very cranky and I'm sorry for being all over the place with my rant, ADHD and not having a great day, didn't mean to take it out on you... but I can see you have a TON of talent just from your screenshots and I was frustrated to find that none of my existing textures "just worked" (say it two more times in the mirror to summon Todd)

As for argonians... here's a modern example, Flawn's Vanilla Argonians Redux.  Which works with CBBE and UNP... and they do have separate patches for 3BA and BHUNP, though the only difference is the breast UV mapping is a little different between those bodies so the textures reflect that.  But that's aside the point.  They put their clams in the same spot, in the main body texture, and use a separate texture for the tails.  Like so:

Untitled-1.thumb.jpg.c43a91d46ba30ed758048b1447969770.jpg

I just added the diagonal lines as a courtesy to the mod author (Flawn) so it's clear that I am not redistributing their assets in any meaningful usable way, this is for demonstration purposes only (and lower res with text all over it anyway)

10 hours ago, lufusol said:

Hey thank you for your reply.  Keep up the good work.  Sorry for my grumpy comment, I was on a rant.  I can see you are very talented at this so I think that's part of why I was so frustrated that you didn't make your project easier to use.  I feel like the power is in your hands to do that.  Now I will address your reply...

You're banned from using any CBBE stuff?  Okay that's weird.  But like.  I'm talking about following a template, not stealing/reusing assets... You can generate your own graphics, but still place them in the same positions as other modern body texture replacers.  Nobody can legally stop you from arranging your graphics however you want, and it would be laughable of anyone to try and stop you.  I mean heck, there are no possible consequences in this case except some mod author getting mad that their nice Christian texture is being used with naughty mods... lol...

You COULD just put your clam(s) in the same spot(s) and orientation as other popular texture mods already do, which would also make those other texture mods automatically compatible as replacers for yours.  Whether they like it or not!

Just to clarify when I say "CBBE" I don't mean the ORIGINAL CBBE from FOREVER ago, that is an ancient low-poly body with no physics or vagoo, when I say "CBBE" I really mean ones evolved from that, which are several generations newer, like 3BA and COCO (which are the bodies 99.9% of people are using today). 

My first message was very cranky and I'm sorry for being all over the place with my rant, ADHD and not having a great day, didn't mean to take it out on you... but I can see you have a TON of talent just from your screenshots and I was frustrated to find that none of my existing textures "just worked" (say it two more times in the mirror to summon Todd)

As for argonians... here's a modern example, Flawn's Vanilla Argonians Redux.  Which works with CBBE and UNP... and they do have separate patches for 3BA and BHUNP, though the only difference is the breast UV mapping is a little different between those bodies so the textures reflect that.  But that's aside the point.  They put their clams in the same spot, in the main body texture, and use a separate texture for the tails.  Like so:

Untitled-1.thumb.jpg.c43a91d46ba30ed758048b1447969770.jpg

I just added the diagonal lines as a courtesy to the mod author (Flawn) so it's clear that I am not redistributing their assets in any meaningful usable way, this is for demonstration purposes only (and lower res with text all over it anyway)

i appreciate your commends ..i been doing this for a while now .one thing that my mod is not is difficult to use any attpemt  to add Cosiohd to the Skyrim Se page it was deleted be LL in request of the Cbbe Crew so i have no choice in doing what i do and i really don't have to  ..i have gone through all this what cbbe and Flawn is doing now  and they ended up on the scrap heap  ..moving the Uv map for the tales does indeed  leave more room for detail but require modified tales ..and to make things compatible with those textures require again permission  of those authors to use those Uv maps and textures ..Most will not  except or even bother to reply  ..and even if  i move it my self  its copying someone else's work ..i am focused on the 99% user not the 1 %  the 99% user  do not know much about  modding or even have Rigs that can render this detail  reliably and "NEED" easy installs  .Cosio has done that for years ..using separate textures for tales will cause those tales will not be able to change colour  in character creation ..for that i have to add script  ..its just another point of failure another problem ..so you see  my mod is very strait forward not  difficult at all ....i did these all by my self  i was constantly denied help with anything  no one helped just few that i mention in the mod page but they cannot be asked to jump when i need them at any moment notice so i had to learn stuff with no paid education to do 3d graphics my self while maintaining  my career as sound engineer  ..I too have ADHD very baddly  and was never diagnosed and in my child hood it was not even a thing in medical terms ..i have no meds cannot afford it  but i have it in check because i chose too it no t ruling my live i learned how to use it for my benefit  

Edited by scivirus
On 11/9/2022 at 1:22 AM, gonfire said:

Need Help, I downloaded all the required stuff, etc... but just don"t know how to use the mode :) Like how should any animation start ? Is their commands to type in the console ?

NO no console codes the body has no scripts .come to the discord i can help better there .You need to use sex lab to trigger animation or some kind of sex mod that trigger sexlab animations .you will need sexlab to set  position between characters as it will be different depending on there  sizes and oyu can set position for every animation over time ...that is if you managed to get teh body in game with bodyslide

Edited by scivirus
Playing around with material techniques like Carbon Fiber .might use as a intro video when i learn to animate blender

1736173736_Garbonbooty.png.fcfb20afe1a992d656ec2bc42606f259.png1195686914_Garbonboobies.png.35003970bc2a3f847f2431d3fb8ae032.png

i made the carbon fibre material for this near field passive Studio monitors i am designing .i might sell DIY building kits for the audiophiles among us

1631443939_HenSciStealth.png.870eb18a73076303df6de4a8e2efe9e7.png

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/7/2022 at 11:21 AM, Black714 said:

Sorry for late question, does this body works for Plug/Dildo from Devious Device? That mean the HDT vagina Have collusion? If can’t how i Should to do to make it work?

as long as the dildo has collision box that are set to collide with group ID 7 it should

Edited by scivirus
8 hours ago, scivirus said:

as long as the dildo has collision box that are set to collide with group ID 7 it should

ID7? Sorry I Just download the body yesterday,
Should I add some bone into Devious plug to make it collison? What bone I should add into? maybe I can add it using outfit Studio.

On 12/9/2022 at 10:25 AM, Black714 said:

ID7? Sorry I Just download the body yesterday,
Should I add some bone into Devious plug to make it Collison? What bone I should add into? maybe I can add it using outfit Studio.

hmm ok it not that simple though but if you know something about rigging then you should add a capsule shape but it needs to line up with the  mesh in size and direction .you can add custom bones in outfit studio so need to import the mesh of the dildo into outfit studio that is if it is a lose file and not a gab file ..u cannot teach you to do this its to much info to type out and wait for a reply on this forum  how ever there are many tutorials relevant to this that may help ..the Dildo should have some sort of Skelton or RIG to allow it to be in teh game world so it can interact with teh floor and other object so you need to studio it and add to that ..it might be possible just to repurpose existing bones as it should already have a collision bone to interact with tables floors or ground and other options making a XML to add a Rigdibodies to those bones and assign a IF group to it .it is probably set to ID0 the with HavokModifier that you can find in nexus 

14 hours ago, Black714 said:

image.thumb.jpeg.9c6650e532e515931bd72afcddb9e5cb.jpeg

it should be work in this way right? but I found a dildo seems disapear even I use the same slot after add bone from SOS. seems I miss something.

i think sos is doing it you have to set the  strapon on as naked out fit in SOS menu

• 1 month later...
52 minutes ago, pchs said:

Thumbs up for this, awesome work - can't wait for a release! Will there be any additional sliders in addition to v 5.7? COSIO customisation options are simply best.

ye there will be new sliders then before some will fall away like old Cbbe style slider but they will replaced with similar versions