8 hours ago, scivirus said:

quick saves are bad  ...try  loading a older HARD save before changes and then load latest  ..some data transfers to quick saves and can corrupt  it  ..Fallout has the same problem

I've tried loading the initial Character creation save, making a new save altogether, and rebuilding the morphs, but the one "breasts" slider is still reversed. On a side note, i've started testing whether or not the slider is affecting SGO and Morphology. If it doesn't, then i'll just make do with it.

6 hours ago, scivirus said:

tri files are imbedded into teh save they can go corrupt

deleting all saves and starting a new game didn't fix the issue. going to try a clean save in the Live Another Life cell.

EDIT: didn't work. deleted all files and reinstalling now.

EDIT 2: Deleting and reinstalling the entire skyrim folder also didn't fix it.

Edited by jesterbrown
11 hours ago, jesterbrown said:

And what if Racemenu was the problem? I find it a bit dated, compared to the mods that are updated  . Personally, I don't use Racemenu Morphs. Taking advantage of the fact that the body varies on the weight, model in Bodyslide, so, I no longer have to touch it and, moreover, the weight is distributed randomly on the various NPCs, which makes my character's physique almost unique. 

13 hours ago, jesterbrown said:

deleting all saves and starting a new game didn't fix the issue. going to try a clean save in the Live Another Life cell.

EDIT 2: Deleting and reinstalling the entire skyrim folder also didn't fix it.

look into the skeleton then .make Sure XPMSE overwrites everything 

Edited by scivirus
15 hours ago, scivirus said:

look into the skeleton then .make Sure XPMSE overwrites everything 

Unfortunately, no change. at this point, I'm just going to work around it. I can make my character without using the 1 slider. Thanks for taking your time to help me out.

I have a strange issue the cause of which I cannot find out: some outfit parts other than body slot 32 (so far there were a few things using slot 60 and one using feet 37) after a usual conversion into Cosio cause an instant CTD upon equiping them in game.

Latest example: [Caenarvon] Cosplay Swimmer set - optimized the meshes and textures for LE, every other part works as it should after conversion, but the flops that use feet slot cause and instant crash. (process of conversion was: load CosioHD Feet project, load the outfit, delete the 3BA reference, fix minor clipping, conform sliders, delete the bone weights from the outfit, copy bone weights, save new project)

Edited by Uriel123
6 hours ago, Uriel123 said:

I have a strange issue the cause of which I cannot find out: some outfit parts other than body slot 32 (so far there were a few things using slot 60 and one using feet 37) after a usual conversion into Cosio cause an instant CTD upon equiping them in game.

Latest example: [Caenarvon] Cosplay Swimmer set - optimized the meshes and textures for LE, every other part works as it should after conversion, but the flops that use feet slot cause and instant crash. (process of conversion was: load CosioHD Feet project, load the outfit, delete the 3BA reference, fix minor clipping, conform sliders, delete the bone weights from the outfit, copy bone weights, save new project)

check the partition in outfit studio ..CosioHd should have 32 for the body  the feet should be 37 like you say  but if the mod is scripted it can be changes in game.. You don't have to delete weights  if you copy it OS will replace it 

2 hours ago, scivirus said:

check the partition in outfit studio ..CosioHd should have 32 for the body  the feet should be 37 like you say  but if the mod is scripted it can be changes in game.. You don't have to delete weights  if you copy it OS will replace it 

I checked the partitions everywhere: in OS' project, in meshes in Nifscope and in TES5edit both armor and armor addon and it's slot 37 as it should be. I delete weights before copying when the bodies have different bones, like in this case with 3BA, in order to prevent clipping that appears when the physics kick in. (with this part I tried not deleting the weights too, same outcome)
I have converted multiple outfits like this and it works just fine, I have encountered this issue like 3 or 4 times for dozens of conversions.

Mb hdtPhysicsExtensions log can tell more:
ERROR: Fatal error occured
ERROR: Code : 0xc0000005
ERROR: Flag : 0x00000000
ERROR: Module : TESV.exe
ERROR: Address : 0x5533cc52
ERROR: Module Address : 0x00000000
ERROR: AccessViolation, try to read 0xffffffff failed
ERROR: ExceptionContent saved in hdtPhysicsExtensions.dump
ERROR: Plugin is trying to save game

Edited by Uriel123
26 minutes ago, Uriel123 said:

I checked the partitions everywhere: in OS' project, in meshes in Nifscope and in TES5edit both armor and armor addon and it's slot 37 as it should be. I delete weights before copying when the bodies have different bones, like in this case with 3BA, in order to prevent clipping that appears when the physics kick in. (with this part I tried not deleting the weights too, same outcome)
I have converted multiple outfits like this and it works just fine, I have encountered this issue like 3 or 4 times for dozens of conversions.

Mb hdtPhysicsExtensions log can tell more:
ERROR: Fatal error occured
ERROR: Code : 0xc0000005
ERROR: Flag : 0x00000000
ERROR: Module : TESV.exe
ERROR: Address : 0x5533cc52
ERROR: Module Address : 0x00000000
ERROR: AccessViolation, try to read 0xffffffff failed
ERROR: ExceptionContent saved in hdtPhysicsExtensions.dump
ERROR: Plugin is trying to save game

does the outfit use SMP physics? it might be that it is sharing bones that uses SMP with CosioHD that uses HDT ..you can have both but they cannot share the same bones .it is possible to have both Smp and HDT on the same outfit but they cannot be the same bones .if the out fit uses any bones on teh SMP xml that is on the body it must be removed on teh smp XML and let the Hdt extension handle it like the breast and butt 

Edited by scivirus
1 hour ago, scivirus said:

does the outfit use SMP physics? it might be that it is sharing bones that uses SMP with CosioHD that uses HDT ..you can have both but they cannot share the same bones .it is possible to have both Smp and HDT on the same outfit but they cannot be the same bones .if the out fit uses any bones on teh SMP xml that is on the body it must be removed on teh smp XML and let the Hdt extension handle it like the breast and butt 

I don't think I understood you correctly, but: I don't currently use SMP, only HDT, this outfit was originally made with 3BA iirc, so SMP compatible I guess, but since I deleted the original bones that shouldn't be an issue? I also encountered the same CTD when converting outfits that were made without SMP in mind, so I doubt that it's physics related. (all other parts including main slot 32 work no problem after all)

Edited by Uriel123
On 6/29/2022 at 4:49 PM, Uriel123 said:

I don't think I understood you correctly, but: I don't currently use SMP, only HDT, this outfit was originally made with 3BA iirc, so SMP compatible I guess, but since I deleted the original bones that shouldn't be an issue? I also encountered the same CTD when converting outfits that were made without SMP in mind, so I doubt that it's physics related. (all other parts including main slot 32 work no problem after all)

its physics related could be a hi heals thing 

8 hours ago, ?????? 1627 said:

How is the conversion done?
Is it from a specific dress, or a group (TAWOBA for example)?

How to remove High Heels

As I wrote in my first post: "the process of conversion was: load CosioHD Feet project, load the outfit, delete the original 3BA reference, fix minor clipping, conform sliders, delete the bone weights from the outfit, copy bone weights, save new project", same for other parts except loading CosioHD main body project obviously.
I don't know what TAWOBA means, but the answer to this question in present in my first post as well: it's from [Caenarvon] Cosplay Swimmer Set, and as I stated, all other parts work as they should.
It's the first time I've encountered this issue with footwear, previosuly it happened with outfit parts that use the slot 60 and mb slot 48 iirc, so I doubt that it would be caused by High Heels even if the mod had HH in it.

P.S. If TAWOBA stands for "The Amazing World of Bikini Armor", then I have to say that this westerners' habit of making abbreviatures for everything is 'very confusing' for outsiders like me to say the least. And they say that the soviet abbreviatures were bad.

Edited by Uriel123
14 hours ago, Uriel123 said:

Ok, boss, but the question still stands: what else can I try to do to fix it? I have already tried everything I could think of.

you got as link for the outfit want try to replicate the error

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, bebop said:

Hi scivirus !

Just wondering, Because You are the best,  Do you have any new stuffs , projects  or update You are currently working on? 

just the new body i ran in to a  snag have to redo some parts also breast physics update

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...