On 6/8/2020 at 3:58 PM, scivirus said:

I might have been to ambitious with Amazing bikini will be  done in a week or two ..So far i have  completed Steel Wolf and iron Bikini's  i think i did the Elf armor too for a different project as it is not for amazing bikini  anyway  but it form the same author part of steel plate is done  ..i am converting Hide armor at the moment it seems its about  one set per week

Take your time with these project, no need to rush.  :)

On 6/10/2020 at 5:51 AM, Sloots_R_Us said:

Is it possible to port COS to SE(for personal use)? Sorry if this has been discussed before, I don't see a feature to search the thread for related posts.

I'm using CosioHD in SE for years simply use NIF-optimizer.

On 6/10/2020 at 5:51 AM, Sloots_R_Us said:

Is it possible to port COS to SE(for personal use)? Sorry if this has been discussed before, I don't see a feature to search the thread for related posts.

for personal yes anytime

18 minutes ago, scivirus said:

i made a video of Baby doll Dancing with some amazing bikini combo ..with  some  physics to cloth that will come with  the conversion when its done ..enjoy

need to be updated? I have 5.7, are there any changes? and what has changed?

1 hour ago, scivirus said:

the vid was added to the  main page .5.9 is  there and changes are listed

WOW 5.9 chuckles, I am only up to 5.7 while 5.6 is listed.... My figures fumble from time to time on the keyboard. 

Great Mod you made and maintain. that dance video is awesome, but where in the hell can I get those types of dance mods, I dont care much for the jumping up and down ones as they slide all over the ground. I was looking to sort of maybe rebuild the CLUB type mod. But I have to create the idles first that link to such dances and only allow a faction like slave or wench use them.

I also been messing with body shapes to make presets, I was so happy I could go -50% and even above 100% to make a kick ass body shape to my liking, maybe one day soon I may share that preset

image.png.515b894b107ba528330be51a1fe53b11.pngimage.png.5bedfd1c3162163e599d6bd0889b8c1e.pngimage.png.20d75d290010b07c41d759586866106d.png 

CBBE / Cosio or CosioHD slides from slim model to a more thinker but less wench size

I think the middle pic they are sizes 20-30% and 70-80%

Regarding the havok crash fix, after reenabling my mods, should i load the clean qasmoke save first or i can load directly to my playthrough save where collisions stopped working?

Additional question:

When i load to my playthrough save, the belly, and vagina collisions doesn't work(breast,butt physics work though) but after playing for around 10-15 minutes, the belly, fingers, and vagina collisions started working again. Why is this?

edit:

me too, the main page was updated but there's no 5.9, only the dance video.

4 hours ago, arlvent21 said:

Regarding the havok crash fix, after reenabling my mods, should i load the clean qasmoke save first or i can load directly to my playthrough save where collisions stopped working?

Additional question:

When i load to my playthrough save, the belly, and vagina collisions doesn't work(breast,butt physics work though) but after playing for around 10-15 minutes, the belly, fingers, and vagina collisions started working again. Why is this?

edit:

me too, the main page was updated but there's no 5.9, only the dance video.

it is possible for the Havoc to  work again after while its just how it works  ask Todd Howard LOL other then that  not sure  it might be related to YOUR Fps IF it stays constant long enough  it get time to recover ..Havok is linked to the Fps if you get 60 fps and it drops below down 50%  the physics engine  can use incorrect values because it thinks you are still at 60 fps and that  causes the spazzing on the breast , hair or cloths...the qasmoke save or Blackstudio save can help but it  mainly  to recover from a save that  crashes ..i do it by default anyway  keeps the game stable

scivirus, as always an excellent job. I wanted to ask you a question, to this day I still use the old 2013 version of hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP, it works perfectly except for the collision of the breasts. This version gives me a movement more firm than gelatin more than anything in the butt, which deforms the armor. I'll be honest with you I only use the naked body of the character, I'm not interested in armor. I am not so foolish as to believe that this old version is better than yours, the problem is that your version deforms the body of my character too much. Is it possible to generate a version that adds the benefits of the collision to both the firmness of the body and its shape? If you tell me how to do it, maybe I can.

On 6/17/2020 at 1:43 AM, DUBALADO said:
scivirus, as always an excellent job. I wanted to ask you a question, to this day I still use the old 2013 version of hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP, it works perfectly except for the collision of the breasts. This version gives me a movement more firm than gelatin more than anything in the butt, which deforms the armor. I'll be honest with you I only use the naked body of the character, I'm not interested in armor. I am not so foolish as to believe that this old version is better than yours, the problem is that your version deforms the body of my character too much. Is it possible to generate a version that adds the benefits of the collision to both the firmness of the body and its shape? If you tell me how to do it, maybe I can.

i am not sure what you are asking can you be  more specific ? ..also not sure if the old version can be edited with hdthavokmodifier

maybe can you  give an example of the deformation

2 hours ago, scivirus said:

i am not sure what you are asking can you be  more specific ? ..also not sure if the old version can be edited with hdthavokmodifier

maybe can you  give an example of the deformation

I sincerely apologize, I am not a modder, coder, or connoisseur of the language of this type of mods. So I will try to describe it. To test the type of movement my character wanted, I use a very simple resource, once the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP has been placed. I make my character crouch in stealth mode, and I make her stand up. The old version makes the movement of the lower back subtle, and more pronounced in the buttock itself. The movement in the breasts is relatively normal. The body I use is one created by me in a CBBE base, which is a variant of the body that Chrono Trigger had created some time ago. 95% of the armor I made is based on the armor, from Chrono's remodeled Armors. So the Hdt move of this old version of hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP was just perfect. In addition to not modifying the body shape, which allowed me to modify some elements of the Chrono armor making them unique. With the arrival of your blessed mod, everything changed, so I only limited to modify the body, but not the armor. Your version of hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP has more "exaggerated" movements in the lower back, making in some cases the famous clipings (I think it is written like this) in a few words your version enlarges the body, and modifies the original body that I had done, and I like it so much.
I love your work, it always worked well even in this old body shape. To adapt the textures, I still use the mature skin. But maybe an option based on the subtle movement that had this old version hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP it would be interesting to see it with everything new that you have created ... I extended myself a lot. To make it clear, everything in this mod works well, it's just a matter of taste.

10 hours ago, DUBALADO said:

I sincerely apologize, I am not a modder, coder, or connoisseur of the language of this type of mods. So I will try to describe it. To test the type of movement my character wanted, I use a very simple resource, once the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP has been placed. I make my character crouch in stealth mode, and I make her stand up. The old version makes the movement of the lower back subtle, and more pronounced in the buttock itself. The movement in the breasts is relatively normal. The body I use is one created by me in a CBBE base, which is a variant of the body that Chrono Trigger had created some time ago. 95% of the armor I made is based on the armor, from Chrono's remodeled Armors. So the Hdt move of this old version of hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP was just perfect. In addition to not modifying the body shape, which allowed me to modify some elements of the Chrono armor making them unique. With the arrival of your blessed mod, everything changed, so I only limited to modify the body, but not the armor. Your version of hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP has more "exaggerated" movements in the lower back, making in some cases the famous clipings (I think it is written like this) in a few words your version enlarges the body, and modifies the original body that I had done, and I like it so much.
I love your work, it always worked well even in this old body shape. To adapt the textures, I still use the mature skin. But maybe an option based on the subtle movement that had this old version hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP it would be interesting to see it with everything new that you have created ... I extended myself a lot. To make it clear, everything in this mod works well, it's just a matter of taste.

ok i think i know whats going on ...this is not really a case of  Physics but different weights  ...yr  outfit is  using old CBBE weights >CosioHD has its own set  ...Weights determines  where and how much a bones can animate a polygone ...CosioHD was designed to be more specific to a real human skeleton ..like the Rib cage and pelvis ...with Old Cbbe and and other body types the  pelvis Bends ..its just not possible in IRL ...so i corrected  ..this mean how ever  the outfit needs to be adapted aswell  ...for example if you are using a armor with a base body it will be tagged as type 32 meing this is teh base body ..it wil contain a naked part of the character and /or and outfit  like a bikini top or a torso outfit of some kind ..it will replace what ever body  you are using as the naked only body in this case CosioHD  ..so none of the weights of Cosio hd  will apply  ..so it should still work  but you will not have   thigh physics or the vag and Breast physics cosio uses  ....but if you have pieces like abs guards  thats not type 32 it will not have a basebody  ...and if you equip it on a Cosiohd body and this out fit piece has Cbbe  weights  they will not match  and clipping will happen  .,......the modified weights was also needed becasue of  the Higher poly count to prevent deformation because the skeleton bones can only  animate 4  polygons at the same time  ... any more  then the  bone with the lowest weight will be ignored and  cause deformation with Hi poly gone  bodies    the skeleton must be more  realistic and precise ......so in short   you need to use converted the outfit to Cosiohd  or use converted  outfits   if you indent to use  combination of outfit form different body types .....the lower poly Cosio body is the old Cbbe body  with a bag and has still has the old weights and  any Cbbe  outfit  will work on it no conversion is needed  unless you want the  thigh  physics too

I struggled with converting clothes for cosio body with no success for 2 days just to notice that the body build by bodyslide differs slightly from the cosiohd body using the same preset which might be the cause of my problems. Differences are not big but are enough to cause issues with weights and mesh clipping.

image.png.8da3f35f1a595a78854dbdecdca57103.png

image.png.55d109c40ca04a98c1ba7309aaa8c6d6.png

In the picture you can see that bodyslide body is bit smaller. I have no idea what might have caused that (something to do with skeleton?) Does anyone known what caused it and how to fix it? I would be grateful for any help.

26 minutes ago, Interdictio said:

I struggled with converting clothes for cosio body with no success for 2 days just to notice that the body build by bodyslide differs slightly from the cosiohd body using the same preset which might be the cause of my problems. Differences are not big but are enough to cause issues with weights and mesh clipping.

In the picture you can see that bodyslide body is bit smaller. I have no idea what might have caused that (something to do with skeleton?) Does anyone known what caused it and how to fix it? I would be grateful for any help.

Try to do the following:

-Load the original outfit and save it under a different name, folder and osp and nif file, (e.g. append CosioHD everywhere) so the original file remain untouched.

-Delete all Sliders and the original baseshape body (eg UUNP).

-Import the CosioHD as Reference 

-Use the more and lesser Mesh Volume brushes to adjust the outfit to the CosioHD-Bodyhape (UUNP and BHUNP Outfitsshould fit in the most cases)

-Copy all sliders and the desired bone weightings to the outfit

-save again

That's very basic, the fine tuning of sliders and weights is a pain in the ass

Hello Scivirus,

i have a wish for the Cosio body and i think it might be interesting for others too, so i would like to ask you for help.

For many animations the vagina is a bit to far behind.

Can you make a slider that can move the pussy in the x-axis?

I thried this by myself but the body and texture are a bit distorted.

CalienteTools.7z

53 minutes ago, noreg said:

Try to do the following:

-Load the original outfit and save it under a different name, folder and osp and nif file, (e.g. append CosioHD everywhere) so the original file remain untouched.

-Delete all Sliders and the original baseshape body (eg UUNP).

-Import the CosioHD as Reference 

-Use the more and lesser Mesh Volume brushes to adjust the outfit to the CosioHD-Bodyhape (UUNP and BHUNP Outfitsshould fit in the most cases)

-Copy all sliders and the desired bone weightings to the outfit

-save again

That's very basic, the fine tuning of sliders and weights is a pain in the ass

I think I was bit misunderstood, I have no problems to make the outfit fit in general but bodyslide using CosioHD.osp produces a body that is bit different from the the original one.

Spoiler

image.png.511b53c42abf5b08b400856891bf1049.png

This body is using the body from CosioHD.osd, the sliders are a preset for minimum weight of the build body, there is a bit of clipping but nothing too major. I get the same result whether I use Cosio.osd, cosio.nif, import reference, or preview the body from bodyslide. 

Spoiler

image.png.7409d5a4d1c11789c68535f1646cd184.png

This is the body built by bodyslide and it differs a lot in hips area a bit around the neck, it is imported from "femalebody_0" which according to my understanding is the lowest values of the sliders you set in the preset and it is the actual body used in game (if you set your character weight to 0), which should be the same as in picture above but it clearly isn't. I have no idea if I misunderstood something, or that is how bodyslide is suppose to work, but I followed all tutorials on outfit studio, including the video by Scivirus which is included in description of this mod. I honestly have no idea whats wrong and other people did not run into this problem.