11 hours ago, scivirus said:

ok i think i know whats going on ...this is not really a case of  Physics but different weights  ...yr  outfit is  using old CBBE weights >CosioHD has its own set  ...Weights determines  where and how much a bones can animate a polygone ...CosioHD was designed to be more specific to a real human skeleton ..like the Rib cage and pelvis ...with Old Cbbe and and other body types the  pelvis Bends ..its just not possible in IRL ...so i corrected  ..this mean how ever  the outfit needs to be adapted aswell  ...for example if you are using a armor with a base body it will be tagged as type 32 meing this is teh base body ..it wil contain a naked part of the character and /or and outfit  like a bikini top or a torso outfit of some kind ..it will replace what ever body  you are using as the naked only body in this case CosioHD  ..so none of the weights of Cosio hd  will apply  ..so it should still work  but you will not have   thigh physics or the vag and Breast physics cosio uses  ....but if you have pieces like abs guards  thats not type 32 it will not have a basebody  ...and if you equip it on a Cosiohd body and this out fit piece has Cbbe  weights  they will not match  and clipping will happen  .,......the modified weights was also needed becasue of  the Higher poly count to prevent deformation because the skeleton bones can only  animate 4  polygons at the same time  ... any more  then the  bone with the lowest weight will be ignored and  cause deformation with Hi poly gone  bodies    the skeleton must be more  realistic and precise ......so in short   you need to use converted the outfit to Cosiohd  or use converted  outfits   if you indent to use  combination of outfit form different body types .....the lower poly Cosio body is the old Cbbe body  with a bag and has still has the old weights and  any Cbbe  outfit  will work on it no conversion is needed  unless you want the  thigh  physics too

Absolutely crystalline, The problem is that the bodyslide does not show us what the changes will be like once the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP is incorporated, which leaves a feeling of uncertainty of how the final result will be. And it is precisely this new body shape, not perceivable in the Bodyslide, that keeps me going with this old extension. I will be honest I hoped that the improvement would come only by changing or modifying the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP... it is not your fault trying to find perfection in your work, maybe it is my fault for not wanting to modify something that I should have modified long ago. I appreciate your time and your explanation. Thank you.

8 hours ago, Interdictio said:

I think I was bit misunderstood, I have no problems to make the outfit fit in general but bodyslide using CosioHD.osp produces a body that is bit different from the the original one.

Hide contents

image.png.511b53c42abf5b08b400856891bf1049.png

This body is using the body from CosioHD.osd, the sliders are a preset for minimum weight of the build body, there is a bit of clipping but nothing too major. I get the same result whether I use Cosio.osd, cosio.nif, import reference, or preview the body from bodyslide. 

Hide contents

image.png.7409d5a4d1c11789c68535f1646cd184.png

This is the body built by bodyslide and it differs a lot in hips area a bit around the neck, it is imported from "femalebody_0" which according to my understanding is the lowest values of the sliders you set in the preset and it is the actual body used in game (if you set your character weight to 0), which should be the same as in picture above but it clearly isn't. I have no idea if I misunderstood something, or that is how bodyslide is suppose to work, but I followed all tutorials on outfit studio, including the video by Scivirus which is included in description of this mod. I honestly have no idea whats wrong and other people did not run into this problem.

I don't know why but some sliders are "inverted"

eg the smallbreast slider:

when you set it to a higher value in the BS-Studio the breasts get smaller, but when you set a higher value in BS itself the breasts get bigger.

But according to your picture, the outfit itself seems to have the right proportions and the baseshape body doesn't is that correct?

Try to copy the baseshape to a new nif eg "body" and copy the same sliders you have copied to your outfit from the reference to it, then build the outfit again and look if the new "body" has the same proportions as the outfit or the baseshape.

Spoiler
10 hours ago, noreg said:

I don't know why but some sliders are "inverted"

eg the smallbreast slider:

when you set it to a higher value in the BS-Studio the breasts get smaller, but when you set a higher value in BS itself the breasts get bigger.

But according to your picture, the outfit itself seems to have the right proportions and the baseshape body doesn't is that correct?

Try to copy the baseshape to a new nif eg "body" and copy the same sliders you have copied to your outfit from the reference to it, then build the outfit again and look if the new "body" has the same proportions as the outfit or the baseshape.

Yeah I know the sliders are inverted, if I set the slider on 60% in bodyslide u will get 39% in outfit studio. My issue just pisses me off, I would really like not to resort to workarounds as they would just double the time I spend on adjusting they outfit. And still I cant wrap my head around why would bodyslide make the same body but just smaller:

Spoiler

image.png.fc2439ae9a11a9123461d228b304e355.png

It just looks like lewd version of Matryoshka dolls, I was also wondering if MO2 virtual folders are screwing with this but then more people would be reporting the issue.  I guess I will just reinstall body studio and see if that helps...

Edit: Tested few other things and it seems that whatever is happening to the body after it is built it is also happening to the outfits after they are built which normally would be a saving grace as that would mean that at least the changes are consistent but it isnt, there are more clipping in few places which means that all of my adjustments are going out of wack. It is really infuriating.

1 hour ago, Interdictio said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Yeah I know the sliders are inverted, if I set the slider on 60% in bodyslide u will get 39% in outfit studio. My issue just pisses me off, I would really like not to resort to workarounds as they would just double the time I spend on adjusting they outfit. And still I cant wrap my head around why would bodyslide make the same body but just smaller:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.fc2439ae9a11a9123461d228b304e355.png

It just looks like lewd version of Matryoshka dolls, I was also wondering if MO2 virtual folders are screwing with this but then more people would be reporting the issue.  I guess I will just reinstall body studio and see if that helps...

Edit: Tested few other things and it seems that whatever is happening to the body after it is built it is also happening to the outfits after they are built which normally would be a saving grace as that would mean that at least the changes are consistent but it isnt, there are more clipping in few places which means that all of my adjustments are going out of wack. It is really infuriating.

That is a strange behaviour.

I don't think it has something to do with MO2.

Which Version of BS do you use and is there perhaps another mod which overwrites something?

Spoiler

5 hours ago, noreg said:

That is a strange behaviour.

I don't think it has something to do with MO2.

Which Version of BS do you use and is there perhaps another mod which overwrites something?

I am using most recent version 5.0.7, clams is overwriting bodyslide files, but only those that I am pretty sure is supposed to (femalefeet.nif and refTemplates.xml), nothing is overwriting the XPMSE skeleton, clams is overwritten by texture mod and bodyslide products (femalebody_0). Bodyslide is using this path to the skeleton: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female\skeleton_female.nif , checked it through virtual folder, it is XPMSE skeleton. The only I can think of that might cause issue like that would be if bodyslide loaded a body that is also named CosioHD but is actually different from CosioHD.osp, but that is not the case, as you probably know u can open current project from bodyslide, and it is the same as reference body. The whole thing is baffling, might have to post on nexusmods bodyslide thread, but I am afraid they will just blame cosio mod and call it a day.

Edit: Downloaded old version of bodysilde 4.7, same issue, might as well mentioned that the shrinkage effect is most pronounced around the buttocks e.g the body produced by bodyslide has much smaller ass than then the reference body, everywhere else the effect exist but is much less noticeable. 

Edit2: decided to test different body namely: Baka Haeun UNP, and that one worked fine, so it seems it is an issue with cosio.

Edit3: downloaded 5.2.7 cosio and the problem is there too. 

Edit4: I figured out why the remaining problem remains and the reason is the most fucking stupid thing, butt is an inverted slider in outfit studio, meaning that 0 in bodyslide is 100 in  outfit studio, but you probably know that. The thing is all sliders are normally properly inverted when loaded in outfit studio, butt slider value isnt inverted when it is supposed to. And I figured out why. If you save a preset and slider has values on low weight 0 and and 100 on high that data is not saved as it is default data. So outfit studio sets default value 0 to slider when loading the preset, which would be 100 in bodyslide.
And it only pertains butt slider (as far as I checked) breast and breast small is properly inverted when set to default values.

CBBE & the old UNP & UUNP bodies use a "balloon" attached to the mesh for pregnancies. Does this new body still use the balloon? It's immersive killing because straps, strings & wires appear UNDER this balloon when the female is pregnant.

(Grab Fusion Girl for Fallout 4 & look at it.......No balloon......It uses the actual body mesh for pregnancies!)

Also, the balloon is affected by different lighting conditions, making it look like she has a plastic bubble in front of her.

:no_mouth:

9 hours ago, VonHelton said:

CBBE & the old UNP & UUNP bodies use a "balloon" attached to the mesh for pregnancies. Does this new body still use the balloon? It's immersive killing because straps, strings & wires appear UNDER this balloon when the female is pregnant.

(Grab Fusion Girl for Fallout 4 & look at it.......No balloon......It uses the actual body mesh for pregnancies!)

Also, the balloon is affected by different lighting conditions, making it look like she has a plastic bubble in front of her.

:no_mouth:

I am not sure what exactly do you mean but this how this body looks if pregnancy uses a slider:

Spoiler

image.png.022cae127bbef20f2af6f3e0ac674b63.pngimage.png.0588dbbdd777c41470a4012ce88a0537.png

But most mods (at least for skyrim) adjust the bone instead of a slider unless u make them do otherwise and then it indeed looks like someone stuffed a balloon under the clothes.

On 6/18/2020 at 10:46 PM, Interdictio said:

I think I was bit misunderstood, I have no problems to make the outfit fit in general but bodyslide using CosioHD.osp produces a body that is bit different from the the original one.

Hide contents

image.png.511b53c42abf5b08b400856891bf1049.png

This body is using the body from CosioHD.osd, the sliders are a preset for minimum weight of the build body, there is a bit of clipping but nothing too major. I get the same result whether I use Cosio.osd, cosio.nif, import reference, or preview the body from bodyslide. 

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.7409d5a4d1c11789c68535f1646cd184.png

This is the body built by bodyslide and it differs a lot in hips area a bit around the neck, it is imported from "femalebody_0" which according to my understanding is the lowest values of the sliders you set in the preset and it is the actual body used in game (if you set your character weight to 0), which should be the same as in picture above but it clearly isn't. I have no idea if I misunderstood something, or that is how bodyslide is suppose to work, but I followed all tutorials on outfit studio, including the video by Scivirus which is included in description of this mod. I honestly have no idea whats wrong and other people did not run into this problem.

Load Project CosioHD   ..then "add project " the intended outfit . delete the  outfits  naked  body Cosio HD  must Replace it    ......open a second  out fit studio  and "load project" the Outfit  ..will use it as a reference 

delete the  outfits  naked  body you want to replace the body with Cosio HD  not   morph it  ...click  save as on both OS windows   ..and  copy the  save data from the reference OS outfit to the new one ....copy the weights and sliders   do some fine tuning  on the sliders and weights as needed might  have to  morph some of the mesh  to fit if it come from a different body type  other then Cbbe ..use the  reference  OS to if you are not sure what to do  with weights ... ...DO NOT USE THEW LOAD REFERENCE OPTION ITS .. it tends to screw things UP  ..save project as  CosioHD (name of out fit) remember to  press "to project" to make  new  Folder or it will over write CosioHD  and you have to reinstall the mod  

image.thumb.png.5b80333db62982f2b1432df4c3028664.png

5 hours ago, Interdictio said:

I am not sure what exactly do you mean but this how this body looks if pregnancy uses a slider:

Hide contents

image.png.022cae127bbef20f2af6f3e0ac674b63.pngimage.png.0588dbbdd777c41470a4012ce88a0537.png

But most mods (at least for skyrim) adjust the bone instead of a slider unless u make them do otherwise and then it indeed looks like someone stuffed a balloon under the clothes.

Pregnancy slider is not used in game  with Pregnancy Mods  ..it uses a tri file for to make Belly Bone bigger

Spoiler
19 hours ago, scivirus said:

Load Project CosioHD   ..then "add project " the intended outfit . delete the  outfits  naked  body Cosio HD  must Replace it    ......open a second  out fit studio  and "load project" the Outfit  ..will use it as a reference 

delete the  outfits  naked  body you want to replace the body with Cosio HD  not   morph it  ...click  save as on both OS windows   ..and  copy the  save data from the reference OS outfit to the new one ....copy the weights and sliders   do some fine tuning  on the sliders and weights as needed might  have to  morph some of the mesh  to fit if it come from a different body type  other then Cbbe ..use the  reference  OS to if you are not sure what to do  with weights ... ...DO NOT USE THEW LOAD REFERENCE OPTION ITS .. it tends to screw things UP  ..save project as  CosioHD (name of out fit) remember to  press "to project" to make  new  Folder or it will over write CosioHD  and you have to reinstall the mod  

image.thumb.png.5b80333db62982f2b1432df4c3028664.png

If you look at my earliest post you can see I solved my problem, it was minor thing with how presets are stored and thanks to your vid I know more or less how to convert outfits but thank you anyway. And also I did not have any issues with using reference body option (until now at least).

EDIT:

19 hours ago, scivirus said:

Pregnancy slider is not used in game  with Pregnancy Mods  ..it uses a tri file for to make Belly Bone bigger

And while that is true you can use SexLab Inflation Framework for workaround, using SLIF you can make skeleton changes affect bodymorphs.

7 hours ago, Tratasman said:

Can't use the 2k textures included in the 5.7 file, it's just a clusterfuck, installed 4k and problem got solved, although performance may be an issue, gonna try with texture optimizer 

why  what does it do ?

• 3 weeks later...

hello nice mod my first time using cosio,i have a lil question ,,,ow to get the exactly shape preset from the pic on first page?! the one with wrote pregnancy scaling? i think her tits r simply beautiful id like to have char looking same ^^

hey, I'm trying to use the fair skin patch because I don't really like the nipples of the main file.  Nothing seems to be working.  I changed all of the overwriting of texture files to fair skin instead of cosio and where applicable, to the patch.  Before that I tried just fair skin overwriting. Can anyone help me?

15 hours ago, madmacc said:

hey, I'm trying to use the fair skin patch because I don't really like the nipples of the main file.  Nothing seems to be working.  I changed all of the overwriting of texture files to fair skin instead of cosio and where applicable, to the patch.  Before that I tried just fair skin overwriting. Can anyone help me?

Download first the original fair skin mod on nexus, and then overwrite it with the Cosio fair-skin patch, and delete the default textures that came with clams of Skyrim, since you wont need them, when using fair-skin textures, with the Cosio patch.

scivirus, would it be possible for you to do the bodyslide version of woundsarivanya and woundsusanna?. Just so that they appear that way when they are killed, not to use with my character, but so that everything stays with the same aesthetic. I have searched but could not find.

Any Ideas?

Sliders work great 100% CosioHD settings generate to NPCs as is set in body slide. However I usually play a male but when selecting a Female character it is not a 100% match as the npc bodies show. 
If I adjust the sliders and generate the meshes, the NPC will adjust and match the sliders 100%, but the PC body will adjust also but is slightly thinner waist and wider hips making it look kind of funky and unnatural? 
does anyone notice this too? anything to correct the drift ?  both PC and NPC weight is "0" , yet "100" has even a worse drift effect.

Reason I ask is the racemenu COS sliders is from this mod and since Bodyslider studio release and later version I wondered if the COS racemenu sliders had anything to do with it.
I disabled CBBE racemenu sliders and even COS one by one but the PC body will never match the slider output 100% from Slider Studio.
Thanks for any ideas.

image.png.e492a9224f52126480d068b85c136a10.png

image.png.f31eeae6f980b066ba0028f8935ebdd6.png

Update:
Ok I tested something else, the above NPC was NORD race while the PC was Imperial. I selected a Nord race for the PC and the body seemed to match the sliders. I was not aware or knew that each race had slightly different body shapes from the same generated output meshes? is that right? So I enabled the COS and CBBE morphs again and the bodies went out of wack again. Did I miss what morphs should be enabled or disabled?

I didn't have the issue myself (due to using MO2), but others in this thread had.

The problem comes from MO1 being unable to handle 7zip's highest compression rate, in which this mod is packed in.

There are two solutions (I know of).

1) Switch to Mod Organizer 2. It works perfectly well for Oldrim too.

2) unpack the zip-file and repack it with a lower compression rate.

I'm pulling my hair out and hoping someone can point me in the right direction here.  Basically I've had all combinations of collisions working just fine for a long time and recently made some final touches on my setup for my next play through (mostly around adding some landscape mods and tweaking ini settings to improve performance so I could try out some ENBs - I've been using ENBoost till now) when this issue came up.  I use MO2, LE, CosioHD and COS Body, just to name a few.

The problem I'm experiencing is that collisions are not consistent.  For example, sometimes they work with hand to vagina, but not penis of the same two actors.  And sometimes, in the same session, it is just the other way around (same two actors) or they stop working all together.  If I change actors, it works again (or not), and so on.  So far it is always working correctly with beasts and between two female actors, but with male actors, I get this mixed bag.  This started in the profile I was using to build up my setup, but even using a new game didn't help (starting with a save I did when I exited the Helgen tunnel with no MODs last year).  Since I'm using MO2, I went to another profile, and even in those profiles, that worked fine before, I'm having this same issue now.

I'm really stumped, so if someone can think of why something like this can happen, I'd really appreciate a pointer to what to look for.

Thanks!

UPDATE:  By re-reading my own question it occurred to me that some change I made in one of the ini's was likely the culprit.  I then remembered that last year I tried using Crash Fixes (Beta) 12.0  with UseOSAllocators=1 and had trouble with collisions.  At that time collisions stopped working all together, so I used the Sheson Memory Patch instead.

Since the guide I was following suggested using Crash Fixes' memory fix, I thought I'd give it one more try, and since collisions seemed to be working this time, I didn't give it a second thought and went on.

I just changed back to the Sheson Memory Patch and all collisions combinations work consistently again.  This time lesson learned.

I'm leaving this here in case others face something similar.  Cheers.

I noticed this in the change log for XPMSE 4.72 (the latest version):

- Removed Prebreast bones as they are now redundant. They were needed in the old version of CBP physics but CBP doesn't need it any longer.

I know the HDT physics setup makes use of these bones, prebreast attached to breast, which is attached to breast01.  I'm wondering if there is any side effect of the removal of those bones from the skeleton.  I noticed a major stiffening of the bounce after updating to the 4.72 version of XPMSE and I've been searching and playing around with the settings through hdtHavokModifier, but I can't seem to get back to the bounce I had before.  I'm curious if I'm on a wild goose chase here.

Does anyone have any insight into this, or is this completely unrelated to COSIO?

HELP!! Cant get rid of neck seam.

I checked this mod out and saw that I already had all the requirements so I decided to try it out.

I installed Cosio_Main_5.7 with the fair skin patch because I had fair skin installed(I use Vortex), applied the Cosio HD body in bodyslide,  updated FNIS, launched the game, tested it out and while the vagina collisions were working perfectly I noticed a neck seam, it's not obvious but it's definitely there. I reinstalled it, but the neck seam was still there and I don't know how, but the Bijin Warmaidens/NPCs/Wives somehow got affected by it too. So I just uninstalled COSIO entirely, went back to the CBBE HDT Body in body slide, updated FNIS again and reverted back to an earlier save where I didn't have COSIO installed, but the neck seam was still there even on the Bijin npcs. I uninstalled fair skin (the original one from nexus), and with the default CBBE textures, the neck seam was gone at least. The NPCs replaced by the Bijin mods still have neck seams though.

I reinstalled fair skin (the original one from nexus) which didn't have neck seams BEFORE I installed COSIO, but the neck seams were still there. I tried another texture mod (Bijin Skin this time) but there's still a neck seam. I tried TexBlend/TexBlendLite but it just makes the neck seam worse. I reinstalled everything that had anything to do with customizing the female body, there's no neck seam with the default CBBE textures but the moment I install a texture mod, the neck seam just comes back (note that I don't have COSIO installed now). I didnt have a problem with neck seams before I installed this mod.

Does anybody know what's happening?

Hi, I don’t know what it’s connected with, perhaps because of the larger number of polygons (I don’t know how it looks on a regular body), in some cases some polygons protrude from the body:

this is normal stand and idles(in BS and OS looks normal):

Spoiler

148587977_DesktopScreenshot2020_07.29-15_37_39_64.png.a366312f2628d0cc007f8c713f67bf52.png455920429_DesktopScreenshot2020_07.29-15_37_02_87.png.70bfb3fa3c0d1db600e3ff32f9330b6b.png1494403751_DesktopScreenshot2020_07.29-15_40_47_52.png.35fad3ee3788032193184190e9450be7.png

that is when im crouch( some body parts in some sex lab animations also bulge sometimes): 

Spoiler

211785554_DesktopScreenshot2020_07.29-15_38_12_51.png.80bca503ecf79c498989f08ce13c4cc5.png

is it my fault or is this how animations work with high poly bodies?