1 hour ago, Lestat1627 said:

To overcome this problem (if we want to define it)   I just added the HDT string

Original COSIO 

Reveal hidden contents

Immagine2.jpg.8956a622d3cd47776b5c5fb467b0241a.jpg

Addition 

Reveal hidden contents

Immagine1.jpg.496a69a7422c7e97b61f128b1189d72b.jpg

Add string 

Reveal hidden contents

Immagine.jpg.5f79ae035853cd18f5b915d6ae21a784.jpg

Thanks for this I added it now but after a few sec the game just stops and CTD.. ahh another problem that idk how it happened lol....

Does anyone know if this mod is incompatible with some mods? Also are you guys using FNIS 7.5 or 7.6 for LE? Also the XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended.. what version are you guys using that is working??? I am having doubts that the new one is compatible with this one...

edit: tried a new game after mins it also CTD... 

2 minutes ago, TomahawkChop said:

Does anyone know if this mod is incompatible with some mods? Also are you guys using FNIS 7.5 or 7.6 for LE? Also the XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended.. what version are you guys using that is working??? I am having doubts that the new one is compatible with this one...

I am using FNIS 7.6 XXL, FNIS Creature Pack 7.6, XPMSE (the latest version)

8 minutes ago, TomahawkChop said:

Thanks for this I added it now but after a few sec the game just stops and CTD

Have you tried a new game?

9 minutes ago, TomahawkChop said:

Does anyone know if this mod is incompatible

I am not aware of any particular incompatibility

Maybe you have something mentioned here and you need to edit some INI files

Spoiler

KNOW BUGS :

1 .HDT stops working or Collision is not working Anymore......

this can happen when the game papyrus was overloaded in certain conditions ..you can fix it  by starting the game with a clean save first .You can make a clean save using the tutorial in RED on the top of this page.

2 .NPC go invisible when they enter the cell ..this

this happens when you have a lot of mods and Papyrus is overloaded at that moment when you teleport to a new cell ..you can use console to disable and enable them to fix it or you can just wait  they can recover them self's

to help counter this add this to the following INI files.

3. I get  Massive Frame Drops .in interiors like caves  with Drauger  in.

This problem seams to be not caused by Cosio  but  reveals  it instead and not specifically related to versions .best to check that  there is no skeleton conflicts with XPMSE .some beast mods  needs to replace Xpmse Rigs but only for creatures  Beast race still need to use the same as humans do  and must not be overwrite including SOS Skeletons  must not overwrite XPMSE ..

some ENB  can have the same effect   make Sure brute force IS Not active .the default key is B  you can remove it in the ENB interface under inputs .and some mods that effect Waterfall in interiors has an effect as well  i assume it is over lapping mesh  ... Cosio  triggers it because it is heavy on CPU depending on the amount of  movement and hdt mods running  ..but i use HDT hair and Capes with HDT skirts with no effect what so ever ...it looks like it related to PC hardware and Brands names  combo ..some water Mods  have an effect too

Tweaking options for a better Skyrim

1.  skyrim.ini

[HAVOK]

iNumThreads=4

bHavokDebug=0

fMaxTime=0.0157

fMaxTime=0.0333 is for 30fps, may help performance on slow computers
fMaxTime=0.0166 is for 60fps
fMaxTime=0.0133 is for 75fps
fMaxTime=0.0111 is for 90fps
fMaxTime=0.0083 is for 120fps
fMaxTime=0.0069 is for 144fps

if you have an Odd number  dived it by one  1/ 27 =0.0370

OR use this Skse Havok Fix https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/91598?tab=description

bDebugMultithreaded=0

"number of threads is the number of core you have"

2. skse.ini in the skse folder

add this

[General]
ClearInvalidRegistrations=1
[Memory]
defaultHeapInitialAllocMB=512

scrapHeapSizeMB=256

3. enblocal.ini
[THREADS]
DataSyncMode=2
PriorityMode=3
EnableUnsafeFixes=false

9 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

I am using FNIS 7.6 XXL, FNIS Creature Pack 7.6, XPMSE (the latest version)

Have you tried a new game?

I am not aware of any particular incompatibility

Maybe you have something mentioned here and you need to edit some INI files

Reveal hidden contents

KNOW BUGS :

1 .HDT stops working or Collision is not working Anymore......

this can happen when the game papyrus was overloaded in certain conditions ..you can fix it  by starting the game with a clean save first .You can make a clean save using the tutorial in RED on the top of this page.

2 .NPC go invisible when they enter the cell ..this

this happens when you have a lot of mods and Papyrus is overloaded at that moment when you teleport to a new cell ..you can use console to disable and enable them to fix it or you can just wait  they can recover them self's

to help counter this add this to the following INI files.

3. I get  Massive Frame Drops .in interiors like caves  with Drauger  in.

This problem seams to be not caused by Cosio  but  reveals  it instead and not specifically related to versions .best to check that  there is no skeleton conflicts with XPMSE .some beast mods  needs to replace Xpmse Rigs but only for creatures  Beast race still need to use the same as humans do  and must not be overwrite including SOS Skeletons  must not overwrite XPMSE ..

some ENB  can have the same effect   make Sure brute force IS Not active .the default key is B  you can remove it in the ENB interface under inputs .and some mods that effect Waterfall in interiors has an effect as well  i assume it is over lapping mesh  ... Cosio  triggers it because it is heavy on CPU depending on the amount of  movement and hdt mods running  ..but i use HDT hair and Capes with HDT skirts with no effect what so ever ...it looks like it related to PC hardware and Brands names  combo ..some water Mods  have an effect too

Tweaking options for a better Skyrim

1.  skyrim.ini

[HAVOK]

iNumThreads=4

bHavokDebug=0

fMaxTime=0.0157

fMaxTime=0.0333 is for 30fps, may help performance on slow computers
fMaxTime=0.0166 is for 60fps
fMaxTime=0.0133 is for 75fps
fMaxTime=0.0111 is for 90fps
fMaxTime=0.0083 is for 120fps
fMaxTime=0.0069 is for 144fps

if you have an Odd number  dived it by one  1/ 27 =0.0370

OR use this Skse Havok Fix https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/91598?tab=description

bDebugMultithreaded=0

"number of threads is the number of core you have"

2. skse.ini in the skse folder

add this

[General]
ClearInvalidRegistrations=1
[Memory]
defaultHeapInitialAllocMB=512

scrapHeapSizeMB=256

3. enblocal.ini
[THREADS]
DataSyncMode=2
PriorityMode=3
EnableUnsafeFixes=false

I will check the INI files... as of the moment I tried to check the papyrus I am not sure if it will help but it stops here... the moment I reach Dervenin since I am in Solitude it just stops lol

edit: I tried 7.6XXL is it normal that some animation for SexLab is having a warning that its not compatible for Skyrim?
image.png.f8d9b912b46813c5245e8c1fe1b2fee3.png

edit: I remove all my mods again and only installed this with its requirement so far there is no issue so there must be something wrong with my other mods that is affecting it.... I will add it one by one to determine the dam cause lol

last edit: everything is working now.. I sacrificed most of my smp mods... well tnx @Lestat1627 for helping.

19 hours ago, TomahawkChop said:

is it normal that some animation for SexLab is having a warning that its not compatible for Skyrim?

If you accidentally installed animations for SSE, it was normal. The problem / error could also be given by duplicate animations, or by the lack of some requirement.
Some animations, unlike others (Billy SLAL for example) it is more appropriate to install them with the copy / paste rather than using a mod manager

I sacrificed most of my smp mods

With this, I too had many CTD problems, but, having read that it takes a PC of certain performances, I simply eliminated it by returning to the dear COSIO, which, with the addition of some strings, it is possible to recreate the smp effect

However, the mystery remains: if I install Baka Factory (smp) on creatures, it does not disturb, the disturbance occurs only on the character.

I will add it one by one to determine the dam cause lol

In case you do not have it, the use of this is strongly recommended    The Load Order Optimisation Tool 

It highlights you errors, shortcomings, incomplete mods and also puts you in correct order the Load Order of the Masters and ESP files

4 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

If you accidentally installed animations for SSE, it was normal. The problem / error could also be given by duplicate animations, or by the lack of some requirement.
Some animations, unlike others (Billy SLAL for example) it is more appropriate to install them with the copy / paste rather than using a mod manager.

oh so that is why... but can we just paste it on the virtual folder that MO is using?

With this, I too had many CTD problems, but, having read that it takes a PC of certain performances, I simply eliminated it by returning to the dear COSIO, which, with the addition of some strings, it is possible to recreate the smp effect

However, the mystery remains: if I install Baka Factory (smp) on creatures, it does not disturb, the disturbance occurs only on the character.

well, its possible to recreate it.. but I doubt that mods made for smp will be able to utilize it which will still result to CTD :/, I really want to use the mods made by COCO... it's like choosing with quality clothes or quality sex haha.. welp hopefully someday this will be compatible with smp too.

In case you do not have it, the use of this is strongly recommended    The Load Order Optimisation Tool 

It highlights you errors, shortcomings, incomplete mods and also puts you in correct order the Load Order of the Masters and ESP files

yes, I used that but the error is not being identified so I guess its really the SMP files and I removed my Perkus maximus + Tendos and reinstalled it its all ok now, the only bad thing is that I cannot use my old save anymore.. good thing I got a clean save after defeating serena's father.

Well, thanks alot for the help again that string option in nif really helped me too.

4 hours ago, TomahawkChop said:

oh so that is why... but can we just paste it on the virtual folder that MO is using?

Anything that would usually go into the data folder can easily be managed with MO.

Just make a new folder in ModOrganizer\mods and drop the files in there and MO will treat it like a normal mod, conflict detection and all.

Or alternatively you could also drop it into ModOrganizer\overwrite though anything in there is automatically loaded last, overwriting any regular mod, so not something I would usually recommend.

Hello!  I write through a translator;  I do not speak English.  Faced such a problem - vaginal animation works only for a game character, for NPC it does not work.  What to do? I followed the instructions for installing the mod, when installing everything that the red font on the main page of the mod did.  And still, it’s precisely at the NPС that the animation of the vagina does not work (( Skyrin Legendary Edition.

The reason the vagina doesn't work is the SOS Addon Pubic Hair mod for women 1.3b.  How to combine them so that everything works?  Every time I change my pubic hairstyle or NPS hairstyle, the vaginal animation stops working.  This has never happened before.

@TomahawkChop I suspect that you have a conflict with SMP and HDT. If SMP and HDT use the same mesh to apply physics, e.g. a cape, then you will run into CTD. The other reason that I can think of is that your hardware doesn't support OpenCl 2.0 or higher.

@MaDBoY06 I don't know the mods but if you take a look at the meshes, it might be that the mods exchange the whole body mesh when you change the pubic hairstyle. If that is the case, then you will have to either add in the required paths to the xml files or you might want to change the body used in the mods, which requires some work in Bodyslide or Nifskope. If there are complete bodies that are exchanged when applying a style in Skyrim, take care the mesh itself has the required vagina mesh and skininstances so that they will animate.

Alright time to adress this problem, COSIO is incompatible with SAM no collision whastoever and trying with floppySOS which makes both SOS and SAM Ds "floppy" hdt there's no collision either. I do have installed both SOS and SAM, but only SOS Ds are getting HDT collisions with vagina.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/29/2020 at 7:54 PM, Naihra said:

shadow stretching / line shadow armor bug 

the issue is due to unpainted weights, not anything you can change in the NIF

open outfit studio with your armor converted to COSIO

press CTRL S

It should give an error like this

img1.PNG.8f147965116c54dba7ed6c9a48c08d39.PNG

next it should show parts of the armor in grey (like bottom of skirt, tips of pauldrons, etc

in this case- for me, the boots interior was grey

(hide bodyshape and turn off textures)

img5.PNG.54e9cac7bb60e07d012779f6f904cec7.PNG

img2.thumb.PNG.856743df81b51af6258090c44f02d06a.PNG

now go down to the bones and find the affected area ( NPC R THIGH & NPC L THIGH for me )

img3.thumb.PNG.d0a8c0a9603d53692762825a451ff012.PNG

CTRL A- (clear mask) and paint 

img4.thumb.PNG.11c6e2769fe4b700df9facb3fbcfdfde.PNG

do it to the other side as well if it's a part of arms or legs

save and see if error happens again (do this to every part of the armor that has grey parts)

you pretty much have to do this to every armor you convert

Thank you a lot. Now everything looks fine. No shadow on collarbone and there is no shadow line, stretching somewhere. 

enb 2020_03_17 00_13_49_93.bmp

Yes... to a degree.

Cosio is in essence the same body-shape as CBBE, but with extras (like being higher poly, having additional sliders or most obviously the animated vagina).

If the outfit contains the CBBE body (which is usually the case with torso outfits) then the vagina won't work, but otherwise it will look fine (except for the exposed skin obviously still being the lower-poly CBBE mesh).