I love the textures that you use here, but I swear you had an older version where the boob veins were more visible on dunmer and white skin. Do you have this or am I crazy? If so would it be able to include this more noticeable texture as a standalone package or an option in the installer? Also what about uunp or cbbe conversions of your textures because they are fantastic.

8 hours ago, HabibHanson said:

I love the textures that you use here, but I swear you had an older version where the boob veins were more visible on dunmer and white skin. Do you have this or am I crazy? If so would it be able to include this more noticeable texture as a standalone package or an option in the installer? Also what about uunp or cbbe conversions of your textures because they are fantastic.

Actually just use Leyenda skin on either UUNP or CBBE, its basically the same skin.

9 hours ago, HabibHanson said:

your textures because they are fantastic.

If you have previous versions, just open the  folder COSIO Main / version  (4.4, 4.8.1,5.0 and more), search for COSIOHIRES, / textures / actors / character / female, copy / drop the textures into Skyrim data folder / Textures / actors / character / female

13 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

If you have previous versions, just open the  folder COSIO Main / version  (4.4, 4.8.1,5.0 and more), search for COSIOHIRES, / textures / actors / character / female, copy / drop the textures into Skyrim data folder / Textures / actors / character / female

14 hours ago, nappilydeestruction said:

Actually just use Leyenda skin on either UUNP or CBBE, its basically the same skin.

I no longer have the previous version but I guess I can do some digging. Thanks for pointing me towards leyenda skin, but I'll pass for now since the cosio body is working for me atm

Hey, fellas! Hope you can help me fixing a problem that may be common here, but I've tried hard and haven't found any solution for it.

The problem is that my character's (and some NPCs) breasts go crazy from time to time, they stretch really far away, begin an epileptic show, sometimes they just stretch and stuck for some time. They go back to normal after some time, but this happens so often that it is quite irritating... Is there any way to fix this?

On 8/8/2020 at 8:27 PM, Iolya said:

Hey, fellas! Hope you can help me fixing a problem that may be common here, but I've tried hard and haven't found any solution for it.

The problem is that my character's (and some NPCs) breasts go crazy from time to time, they stretch really far away, begin an epileptic show, sometimes they just stretch and stuck for some time. They go back to normal after some time, but this happens so often that it is quite irritating... Is there any way to fix this?

Run the file attached in the post below and change the reported entries to 255. "Folder" should be your root mods folder or any folder structure containing HDT xml files.

If you are running MO or MO2, best to just run it through MO and have "Folder" as Data/SKSE/Plugins.

On 8/14/2020 at 7:51 PM, ilion said:

Is there any chance you improve the existing pussy sliders so y9ou can do more stuff with them. Make then puffier etc.

not this version no  ....i might try to  fit  the  new body's vagina to it  but .i think it will fail as the UV map will not fit  

On 8/21/2020 at 3:29 PM, scivirus said:

not this version no  ....i might try to  fit  the  new body's vagina to it  but .i think it will fail as the UV map will not fit  

No worries, just asking. Stay frosty.

The new body is based on cbbe?

On 8/9/2020 at 10:27 AM, NoNickNeeded said:

That happens when the physics calculations and the FPS get out of sync and one laggs behind the other.

Lowering your FPS cap seems to help with that.

I have a 75 FPS cap (VSync) right now, shall I lower it to 60? I've read that Skyrim works pretty bad with >60 FPS, but so far crazy boob physics was the only problem I encountered. 

14 hours ago, Iolya said:

I have a 75 FPS cap (VSync) right now, shall I lower it to 60? I've read that Skyrim works pretty bad with >60 FPS, but so far crazy boob physics was the only problem I encountered. 

Never go above 60 fps everything above 60 fps tends to break the game, and cause glitches, and bugs.

On 8/24/2020 at 2:39 AM, meikel1403 said:

Never go above 60 fps everything above 60 fps tends to break the game, and cause glitches, and bugs.

Thanks! How can lower it back to 60 then? VSync tends to make the cap up to 75 because of my monitor frequency.

By the way, anyone knows why the pussy isn't opening fully?

either you download the default ENB engine that way you can cap your fps in the enblocal.ini file under the tread [LIMITER],

or you simply cap you refresh rate to 60 fps of your monitor, before actually starting the game,

that way will it not go above 60 fps.

I personally recommend getting a ENB.

You also can download a costume ENB on nexus, but its not required.

The issue with your pussy collision, could be because of the xml files settings there are many presets out, from people, each one with different settings.

You can modify them yourself with "just for fun full v4" and change the friction, and Restriction. or the shape etc...to your personal taste.

@lolya

20 hours ago, meikel1403 said:

either you download the default ENB engine that way you can cap your fps in the enblocal.ini file under the tread [LIMITER],

or you simply cap you refresh rate to 60 fps of your monitor, before actually starting the game,

that way will it not go above 60 fps.

I personally recommend getting a ENB.

You also can download a costume ENB on nexus, but its not required.

The issue with your pussy collision, could be because of the xml files settings there are many presets out, from people, each one with different settings.

You can modify them yourself with "just for fun full v4" and change the friction, and Restriction. or the shape etc...to your personal taste.

@lolya

Much gratitude for your help :)

Is there any guide for how to use Just for fun? And what files should I change with it? And what variables? It's just I've never ever done this before and I don't wanna break anything...

On 6/8/2020 at 6:58 AM, scivirus said:

I might have been to ambitious with Amazing bikini will be  done in a week or two ..So far i have  completed Steel Wolf and iron Bikini's  i think i did the Elf armor too for a different project as it is not for amazing bikini  anyway  but it form the same author part of steel plate is done  ..i am converting Hide armor at the moment it seems its about  one set per week

great news!

Maybe i'm just reatarded but i can't make the hdt vagina work, everything else seems to work fine (even belly collisions) but i can't manage to make it work, is there a step by step guide so i can find what i'm doing wrong or could someone help me out, i'm a bit new

• 2 weeks later...