Tip for Bikini Sliders .and preventing from crumpling Up .Mask everything besides the small Strap between the Breast Cups then clear the slider Data Just make sure the mesh for the Bra was selected .Then use the Transport tool to reshape them and make them Grow ,shrink or stretch as needed on the 3 axes the arrow will move them on that axes and the Box on the axes will make it expand ..the center box will make them all expand

unknown.png?width=1250&height=677

The same counts for weights .Normally only the breast bones are effected .Delete the weights first on the unmasked area .Then find the Weight Value of the edge of the Breast Cup ,indicated on the screenshot ,and enter it in the Strength of the Brush Make the brush bigger till the radius of the brush covers the edges of the two Cups .the center is the start point it will taper out to the out side of the brush circle making a smooth weight distribution

unknown.png?width=1250&height=677

I'm having a visual bug with this body installed and with Enhanced Blood Textures. When blood textures gets applied to the cosio hd body it has a kind of tesselated effect that is not as it should be. I've been able to reliably replicate this bug by using bodyslide to switch between different body types on the same save. I'm guessing I have a messed up install in some way?

EDIT: It happens with both the high and low poly body.

17 minutes ago, thievery1 said:

Is there a list that shows all of the animation packs that work with this mod?

I've been using Cosio for a loooong time and haven't found any animation pack that was incompatible. There are very few animations that ive seen where the vagina doesnt appear to work, but im not sure its the actual animation causing it.

14 minutes ago, Sexusfastis said:

What Body/mesh are you using, what bodyslide preset and what texture?

Hi. i had cosio installed before with ct77 preset via AIO animated pussy cbbe installer and demoniac 8k textures for skin (worked fine btw). now i switched to cosiohd and built the body on same old ct77 preset with little bit of slider adjustments . tried demoniac cosio patch also but it was still same

9 minutes ago, Hannibal139 said:

Hi. i had cosio installed before with ct77 preset via AIO animated pussy cbbe installer and demoniac 8k textures for skin (worked fine btw). now i switched to cosiohd and built the body on same old ct77 preset with little bit of slider adjustments . tried demoniac cosio patch also but it was still same

Are you using MO2, Vortex or NMM for your mods? 

I can only speculate that something was not completely uninstalled when you switched bodies, I would completely uninstall AIO and demoniac, then Install the newest Clams of Skyrim, then Demoniac textures but only up to 4K and write down the options you choose for the install, then install the Demoniac Cosio patch using the options you wrote down.

If you are using MO2 or Vortext and your issue persists even after this reinstall, then the fault might be in you mod manager.

If you are using NMM and you still have the issue after re install, then I'm out of ideas. ?

On a side note: I tried 4 or 5 times to install AIO after my last clean install of Skyrim and there was some issues with the AIO 4K.rar file, that's why I moved on to COSIO (no regrets there).  So your issue might just be a corrupted archive file. 

I hope any of this helps.

9 hours ago, Sexusfastis said:

Are you using MO2, Vortex or NMM for your mods? 

I can only speculate that something was not completely uninstalled when you switched bodies, I would completely uninstall AIO and demoniac, then Install the newest Clams of Skyrim, then Demoniac textures but only up to 4K and write down the options you choose for the install, then install the Demoniac Cosio patch using the options you wrote down.

If you are using MO2 or Vortext and your issue persists even after this reinstall, then the fault might be in you mod manager.

If you are using NMM and you still have the issue after re install, then I'm out of ideas. ?

On a side note: I tried 4 or 5 times to install AIO after my last clean install of Skyrim and there was some issues with the AIO 4K.rar file, that's why I moved on to COSIO (no regrets there).  So your issue might just be a corrupted archive file. 

I hope any of this helps.

No i did uninstall AIO AP completely first and also made a backup of its folder just in case something went wrong  and it actually did lol. So it was easy peasy for me to go back to my old state. However i must tell you that when i tried to install cosio hd with MO i did get some "failed to extract(9)" error whereas i can open the archive manually without any issue so i extracted the main folder of the file then compressed it as zip file which MO installed without any error. So I'm guessing perhaps something might have gone wrong there?? Anyways I will try to install it manually and report back if i had success otherwise you will never see me again prolly lol. Btw I tried maximum cbbe also (kinda feeling hi poly hungry after i got aware of their existence lol) but unfortunately it was bit of bland for my taste as the butt crack was too wide even when sliding it down to -50 in bodyslide and same is the case with cosio hd too, not that wide but noticeable. I don't like butt crack being that wide, looks unrealistic to me and my eyes kinda always remain glued to my lady's butt during the gameplay so it needs to look perfect lol. They say in skyrim once you admire an ass you never go back in first person view and damn they are right lol

Thanks for help.

P.s AIO with demoniac 8k works fine for me  i never had any issues with it thanks to its creators and of course big thanks to scivirus for creating such an amazing body.

MO1 has some issues with certain compression rates of big files. As you discovered yourself, you can repack it at a lower compression rate for it to work, or you can swtich to MO2, which doesn't have this issue.

MO2 works perfectly fine for 'oldrim too, not just for SSE like some people seem to believe.

Really love this mod, thanks scivirus for creating it!  I'm in the process of converting some of the Temptress race UNP armors to CosioHD (I just use them as followers) and learned a lot from your outfit studio youtube video you have linked on the first page.  I'm using MO2, play LE, and would like to do the trick where you have both Bodyslide/outfit studio and Skyrim running at the same time, so you don't have to keep starting and quitting Skyrim to check the changes made in game.  MO2 locks when it start Skyrim, so how do I also start BodySlide?  Thanks!

Is it normal to get a neck seam & some deformation around the collarbone on low weight? Seems to happen with stock heads & imported ones (the latter which makes sense i guess)

Especially bad right over the collarbone as noted because there is some weird lip that extends out on the body which makes it nearly impossible to form the neck after, still there on old bodyslide presets i have but alot more noticeable with negative bigtorso

I think the locking is there to prevent people from not noticing that their game is running in the background and installing new mods. I have no idea what will happen if you try to change anything major like that, though I suspect crashes are a very high possibility.

However changing minor stuff like outfit files won't cause any troubles. In fact it's even helpful for testing, since you can just edit the outfit in BS/OS then unequip and reequip it ingame and see the changes, which greatly speeds up the final finetuning like getting rid of the clipping errors that only show up in certain poses or during movement, which (to my knowledge) can't really be made visible outside the game.

I never had (or noticed anyway) the neckseam problem in my own setup. I use CITRUS heads.

If you use racemenu, you could try to use the integrated sculpting tool to fiddle with the neck from the head's side theoretically, but I never tried that myself so I don't know how hard it is to do. Also that would only affect your own character, but none of the NPCs.

5 hours ago, NoNickNeeded said:

I think the locking is there to prevent people from not noticing that their game is running in the background and installing new mods. I have no idea what will happen if you try to change anything major like that, though I suspect crashes are a very high possibility.

However changing minor stuff like outfit files won't cause any troubles. In fact it's even helpful for testing, since you can just edit the outfit in BS/OS then unequip and reequip it ingame and see the changes, which greatly speeds up the final finetuning like getting rid of the clipping errors that only show up in certain poses or during movement, which (to my knowledge) can't really be made visible outside the game.

Ah, makes sense.  Glad to know the reasoning for the lock.  My intention was to do the outfit editing in BS/OS and check in game without having to start/stop BS and then start/stop the game to check, etc. with every change.  Thanks again!!

7 hours ago, SilverBlack said:

@Hannibal139 The seam you're seeing is the seam where the UV Map of the mesh has the texture seam. It seems that something has gone wrong while exporting the mesh from a program like blender or 3dmax.

well thank you. i kinda figured it out from start that it has something to do with meshes. so i tried v.5.6 too but it also had the same problem.  cosio LP type of the version v.5.6 & 5.7 works fine btw. no issue there. if you happen to use cosiohd  can u please upload its BS files here?? 

5 hours ago, SilverBlack said:

@Hannibal139 Well I don't use CosioHD because I have a custom made HP body based on CBBE. Maybe scivirus can repair the HP mesh. By the way, did you install all the prerequisites and checked that nothing is overriding the installed mods?

OK thanks anyway and yes i have had the prerequisites installed already and nothing really overides anything. But i have another question. I want to ask if it really has to do something with meshes, why hasn't anyone reported it yet? Or maybe i am just missing something here?