As someone who plays as a female Khajiit character I've noticed a bit of an issue. It's my understanding that this mod should have hand collision. However the files "femalehandsargonian_0.nif" and "femalehandsargonian_1.nif" seem to be absent, which I believe are necessary for Argonian and Khajiit hand collisions. Is this something I've messed up, or have you not added these files to the mod yet? I do see the files "malehandsargonian_0.nif" and "malehandsargonian_1.nif" exist in my install.

There seems to be a bit of a gap (not a seam) between the hands and the body. It's not easy to spot, but once you do, you will always be able to spot it again.

I've attached a couple of screenshots showing it. One is FOV 30 and the other is FOV 10.

Spoiler

enb 2020_01_12 07_10_05_89.png

Spoiler

enb 2020_01_12 07_09_51_00.png

On 1/12/2020 at 5:16 AM, Hawk9969 said:

There seems to be a bit of a gap (not a seam) between the hands and the body. It's not easy to spot, but once you do, you will always be able to spot it again.

I've attached a couple of screenshots showing it. One is FOV 30 and the other is FOV 10.

Reveal hidden contents

enb 2020_01_12 07_10_05_89.png

Reveal hidden contents

enb 2020_01_12 07_09_51_00.png

I've had that issue in the past when using BodySlide. Gotta make sure that the slider for the arms and ankles are at the default value.

52 minutes ago, Drift91 said:

I've had that issue in the past when using BodySlide. Gotta make sure that the slider for the arms and ankles are at the default value.

You mean 0% for light and 133% for heavy (arm)? My BodySlide setting has them at 0% for both, with the hands being generated from the same config. I'll try to check on a 0 weight NPC and see if the issue is there for the light mesh aswell.

EDIT: Gap is still there at weight 0, which in my BodeSlide setting is using the same arm value as the default one.

On 1/17/2020 at 2:14 PM, Hawk9969 said:

You mean 0% for light and 133% for heavy (arm)? My BodySlide setting has them at 0% for both, with the hands being generated from the same config. I'll try to check on a 0 weight NPC and see if the issue is there for the light mesh aswell.

EDIT: Gap is still there at weight 0, which in my BodeSlide setting is using the same arm value as the default one.

Odd, must be the hand mesh then. I'll have to take a look to see if it's present on my game as well.

Hi. What am i doing wrong during conversion? As it can be seen, there is annoying shadow line, attached to camera from females, wearing converted armor. Converting armor, i simply open the necessary outfit, delete baseshape, add reference (CosioHD), press crtl+shift+c, copy bone weights after selecting all pieces of armor except for baseshape in a spreadsheet. Then i just save it after increasing the mesh volume if its necessary. Or is that possible to disable shadow from these specific armor somehow?

enb 2020_01_01 16_15_59_02.bmp

39 minutes ago, Ryabchick said:

Hi. What am i doing wrong during conversion? As it can be seen, there is annoying shadow line, attached to camera from females, wearing converted armor. Converting armor, i simply open the necessary outfit, delete baseshape, add reference (CosioHD), press crtl+shift+c, copy bone weights after selecting all pieces of armor except for baseshape in a spreadsheet. Then i just save it after increasing the mesh volume if its necessary. Or is that possible to disable shadow from these specific armor somehow?

enb 2020_01_01 16_15_59_02.bmp 7.91 MB · 0 downloads

which out fit is it  the front one or the closer one ?.it looks like is a shadow of a mesh that is stretching when HDT  goes crazy

4 hours ago, scivirus said:

which out fit is it  the front one or the closer one ?.it looks like is a shadow of a mesh that is stretching when HDT  goes crazy

That goes from the outfit (Minidress clothes), worn by that npc. And i noticed, that my character as well had such shadow. I decided to use cosio 5.2, as 5.7 is not compaitable with hdt remodeled cosio hdt conversions, made by CooneyBoy. Now i just want to convert some bikini armor, forbidden ebony armor. And again, this issue persists. Hdt seem to work fine. I thought it might be connected with masking mesh, when i save the modified outfit i get such message (about unweighted verticles). On the other hand, hdt piercing set works fine, XN Microbikini as well, as they dont have too much meshes, a couple of elements.  I also tried to find differences between my armor and remodeled cosio hd and noticed, that each mesh has "default" type under shader tab, window appears when you open properties of an element of the armor. And mine has type "Enviroment Map". M b it makes a sense, though i doubt about it.  

1 hour ago, Ryabchick said:

That goes from the outfit (Minidress clothes), worn by that npc. And i noticed, that my character as well had such shadow. I decided to use cosio 5.2, as 5.7 is not compaitable with hdt remodeled cosio hdt conversions, made by CooneyBoy. Now i just want to convert some bikini armor, forbidden ebony armor. And again, this issue persists. Hdt seem to work fine. I thought it might be connected with masking mesh, when i save the modified outfit i get such message (about unweighted verticles). On the other hand, hdt piercing set works fine, XN Microbikini as well, as they dont have too much meshes, a couple of elements.  I also tried to find differences between my armor and remodeled cosio hd and noticed, that each mesh has "default" type under shader tab, window appears when you open properties of an element of the armor. And mine has type "Enviroment Map". M b it makes a sense, though i doubt about it.  

i don't thing its about  the unweighted  mesh  it is just warning that some vertex  have no weighs  .it not a problem normally but  it will mask those  that is  so if you invert the mask you can  look what bones are suppose to have  and just apply  weights to it   with holding shift and  painting .it should add weighs similar values from the surrounding weights. but you might have sometime about environment maps  thing .its almost is  applying shadow to an invisible mesh ..it seem to be on the neck area and it goes up very hi  compared the body shadow

17 hours ago, scivirus said:

i don't thing its about  the unweighted  mesh  it is just warning that some vertex  have no weighs  .it not a problem normally but  it will mask those  that is  so if you invert the mask you can  look what bones are suppose to have  and just apply  weights to it   with holding shift and  painting .it should add weighs similar values from the surrounding weights. but you might have sometime about environment maps  thing .its almost is  applying shadow to an invisible mesh ..it seem to be on the neck area and it goes up very hi  compared the body shadow

Well i tried picking Default type, deleting pathes to envmask, so i had these pathes only for diffuse and normal for different meshes, but now skyrim simply crashes when i equip armor. I dont feel like editing nif files, m b i have to modify some strings in them, i dont know. Anyway, thanks a lot for your quick replies

Can anyone help, or at least give me an idea of whats causing this?

My wet textures from Wet function 39, and even if i choose oily wet skin shows in game like this. They only show on edges of the skin, glowing in different areas of the body when she moves. Textures, or any other glossy function do not work. 

However I can start a new Game, or change race, and then back in race menu, everything works fine until I save the game and reload it. Then doesn't work any longer.

I haven't changed anything lately. I use COS 5.7, Leyenda skin 4.0, Real Vision ENB, CoT, ELFX, Frostfall, Wet Function. I use Bodyslide with updated UI extensions. I have many other mods, but these are the only ones I can think of that would contribute to this issue. 

I found a few pages in a search that others had similar problems, but a fix was never posted. Only that they had fixed it. 

20200120000710_1.jpg

20200120000730_1.jpg

9 hours ago, Terrafide said:

Can anyone help, or at least give me an idea of whats causing this?

My wet textures from Wet function 39, and even if i choose oily wet skin shows in game like this. They only show on edges of the skin, glowing in different areas of the body when she moves. Textures, or any other glossy function do not work. 

However I can start a new Game, or change race, and then back in race menu, everything works fine until I save the game and reload it. Then doesn't work any longer.

I haven't changed anything lately. I use COS 5.7, Leyenda skin 4.0, Real Vision ENB, CoT, ELFX, Frostfall, Wet Function. I use Bodyslide with updated UI extensions. I have many other mods, but these are the only ones I can think of that would contribute to this issue. 

I found a few pages in a search that others had similar problems, but a fix was never posted. Only that they had fixed it. 

20200120000710_1.jpg

20200120000730_1.jpg

disable textures in wet functions those are patch together from different  texture mods  and so  may not fit depending on the values only use the spectacular and glossiness

also for interiors you my need to change Enb settings  to get wet looks in doors >

i have  added my  wet function setup .put it  Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilDatain this folder make a back up of yours first ..then import it in game Hope it works

WetFunction.json

16 hours ago, scivirus said:

disable textures in wet functions those are patch together from different  texture mods  and so  may not fit depending on the values only use the spectacular and glossiness

also for interiors you my need to change Enb settings  to get wet looks in doors >

i have  added my  wet function setup .put it  Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilDatain this folder make a back up of yours first ..then import it in game Hope it works

WetFunction.json 3.32 kB · 1 download

Nice!! Thanks for the help.. I'll try this 

WetFunction, is one of those mods like COS that once you have them, its impossible to play without them! lol

i dont know if i messed up somewhere in bodyslide,  or installed something in the wrong order, but everyone and their moms tiddies are geeking out
and when theyre not darting across the screen its like theyre being pulled halfway down her belly, ad whatever it is, its affecting the cooter too, pulling it closed tight 
the giant dongs wobble real good though so i did something right

On 1/22/2020 at 2:07 AM, Ryabchick said:

Well i tried picking Default type, deleting pathes to envmask, so i had these pathes only for diffuse and normal for different meshes, but now skyrim simply crashes when i equip armor. I dont feel like editing nif files, m b i have to modify some strings in them, i dont know. Anyway, thanks a lot for your quick replies

shadow stretching / line shadow armor bug 

the issue is due to unpainted weights, not anything you can change in the NIF

open outfit studio with your armor converted to COSIO

press CTRL S

It should give an error like this

img1.PNG.8f147965116c54dba7ed6c9a48c08d39.PNG

next it should show parts of the armor in grey (like bottom of skirt, tips of pauldrons, etc

in this case- for me, the boots interior was grey

(hide bodyshape and turn off textures)

img5.PNG.54e9cac7bb60e07d012779f6f904cec7.PNG

img2.thumb.PNG.856743df81b51af6258090c44f02d06a.PNG

now go down to the bones and find the affected area ( NPC R THIGH & NPC L THIGH for me )

img3.thumb.PNG.d0a8c0a9603d53692762825a451ff012.PNG

CTRL A- (clear mask) and paint 

img4.thumb.PNG.11c6e2769fe4b700df9facb3fbcfdfde.PNG

do it to the other side as well if it's a part of arms or legs

save and see if error happens again (do this to every part of the armor that has grey parts)

you pretty much have to do this to every armor you convert

Guys I want to share something. After months of fooling around with JFF blindly, I made a mix of tons of presets, from meikel ( amazing work) to naturalistisc, to many of scivirus presets and I think I achieved something good for Clams. It retains the grippy vagina and belly bulge, and makes tits and ass specially jiggly and look great in most sex animations, even more after regulating it's speed.

It's meant for bigger tits and asses. One thing, I removed thighs because I believe it was causing unnecessary invisible npc issues. But I might add them later anyway. Tell me what you think.

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml hdtVagina.xml

18 hours ago, GoosePeelings said:
  Reveal hidden contents

(Current plugins other than the main game and dlcs)2020-02-01.png.708ef527c7fc638abd103a09f191e31e.png

Moving to CBBE for a change, installed the requirements along with necessities such as Racemenu and message box controls, now whenever I jump this happens, what might be the problem?

Reveal hidden contents

20200201202410_1.jpg.72eac141d41a6dda4434a56d2bbfd8f4.jpg

I would get rid of Realistic ragdoll  force, and did you remember to install XP32 Maximum Skeleton before Cosio?  Or is it just higher on the list, so it's not visible...

EDIT: Sorry, I guess you mean you are moving to CBBE from Cosio?

3 hours ago, Sexusfastis said:

I would get rid of Realistic ragdoll  force, and did you remember to install XP32 Maximum Skeleton before Cosio?  Or is it just higher on the list, so it's not visible...

EDIT: Sorry, I guess you mean you are moving to CBBE from Cosio?

I meant I'm moving away from UUNP, and COSIO does work with CBBE textures, does it not? And I only have the Realistic ragdoll plugins, nothing else.

This doesn't happen anymore, however the jiggles are completely gone. Should I have used a preset made for COSIO instead?

Wow. Thanks, man - whoever you are. Thanks to the main post here I finally fixed my issue with all the clothing in LUX mod. I just mashed some buttons in outfit studio pretending to know what I'm doing (actually just going step by step through the main post instructions) - and boom, all the clothing that was never working on CBBE is now perfectly fitting in this body mod.

5 hours ago, GoosePeelings said:

I meant I'm moving away from UUNP, and COSIO does work with CBBE textures, does it not? And I only have the Realistic ragdoll plugins, nothing else.

This doesn't happen anymore, however the jiggles are completely gone. Should I have used a preset made for COSIO instead?

CBBE textures work with Cosio indeed.   

If you only have the Ragdoll force plugin then it should work ok.

Ii you selected the body as COSIO or CosioHD in bodyslide, then the preset can be anything that shows up for those body choices in the drop down menu, but I recommend using the CosioHD body.  Also you probably already know this but I'm going to say it anyway just in case:  Use FNIS after you built your body.

40 minutes ago, PsyOps said:

Hi everyone,

I wanted to thank scivirus for making this, it's epic!

A few small questions: does CBBE skin texture has to have inside of vagina texture as well?

Only if you want the vaguuna to look normal, but if you don't mind looking at a mesh without textures, then no you don't need them to play the game.