great mod, the only thing is...and it's likely my fault...my character strips all the gear from a specific body part at the same time....so a bandana and a hood come off simultaneously, as do undergarments and trousers. What have I got wrong? I've checked every box I can check in Sexlab stripping options, and I don't understand what the timers are for so have left those well alone. Is this how the mod is, or is it possible to strip things individually? Even doing the single tap results in each body part being entirely stripped in a single animation. Thoughts please, and apologies if it's obvious.

This works very well and nice job on the animations as well! The better a mod is the more ideas it seems to inspire, is it possible to reverse it and redress with the last outfit worn? And this will work great for consensual, do you have any ideas for something like Defeat? 

Really cool stuff and worked well for me, I am using it before activating the bathing sequence in Bathing in Skyrim (the beta off Nexus works better than the version on LL btw)

And by reverse it I would be ecstatic if a hotkey would just slap the clothes I was wearing back on so I didnt have to open inventory and go through my list....animations would be great but this would keep things moving.

And by reverse it I would be ecstatic if a hotkey would just slap the clothes I was wearing back on so I didnt have to open inventory and go through my list....animations would be great but this would keep things moving.

Whilst it is not perfect, you can more or less achive this result by using skyui's favorite groups.  See Gopher's video tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=haPtvG7QNDc#t=190 .

Impressive work on this mod BTW, goes well with the slaverun mod.  Now I can walk up to the gate, hold down y and she undresses ready for entry. I'm interested to see where this idea goes.

Whilst it is not perfect, you can more or less achive this result by using skyui's favorite groups.  See Gopher's video tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=haPtvG7QNDc#t=190 .

Impressive work on this mod BTW, goes well with the slaverun mod.  Now I can walk up to the gate, hold down y and she undresses ready for entry. I'm interested to see where this idea goes.

Cool, thank you for the info, I have used SKYUI forever and never noticed this somehow.

We've uploaded a new version - it should take care of the bugs that were reported with the initial release:

- Fixed issue with animations not playing if SS was started when sneaking/jumping/sprinting etc: now SS will not kick in unless player is in default state.
- Fixed issue where NoStrip keyword was ignored.
- Fixed issue where unrelated items were stripping during main-body (cuirass) stripping.
- Fixed issue where SexLab stripping configuration was not enforced.

It'd be awesome if you could beta-test it as well, especially if you had issues with the previous version.

Many thanks!

Edit: remember to run FNIS for users again for this version.

I have just downloaded and tried this today, and I don't know if it's me but the animations don;t play and my character freezes. FNIS was updated and it recognised it in the isntall list. When I turn on serial strip, regardless of if I do a short or long press, one item is removed but the character freeze (the idles play for standing around but they will not move or jump). Perhaps an issue in the new version but I'd say more people need to say they are experiencing the same issue.

EDIT: It's worth pointig out that if I went into a fighting stance then removed the stance, a piece of equpment would be stripped, but it did not play any idle/animation. It simply removed the gear and gave a debug message in the top left corner. I hope this helps.

I have just downloaded and tried this today, and I don't know if it's me but the animations don;t play and my character freezes. FNIS was updated and it recognised it in the isntall list. When I turn on serial strip, regardless of if I do a short or long press, one item is removed but the character freeze (the idles play for standing around but they will not move or jump). Perhaps an issue in the new version but I'd say more people need to say they are experiencing the same issue.

EDIT: It's worth pointig out that if I went into a fighting stance then removed the stance, a piece of equpment would be stripped, but it did not play any idle/animation. It simply removed the gear and gave a debug message in the top left corner. I hope this helps.

Hi and thank you for your report.

Unfortunately, I am unable to replicate your problem. I can only think of this:

- If you've updated FNIS with the previous version, this needs to be updated again. The new version has ditched an unused animation so it needs to re-create the behaviour files.

By the way, I really need to add this info about FNIS in the download page for the new version. Thanks for reminding me!

I've tried it. The animations looks great. Problem is I only saw them via Serialstripper hotkey. It doesn't seem to hook into sexlab. Maybe I'm missing somethin obvious?

By the way. Would you like a video of this to show up the new animations?

Yes, automatic SexLab integration is in our plans but we need to coordinate with Ashal for this (if he's OK with it). Alternatively, modders can use our events/functions instead of SexLab's to strip actors but this will require them to write some more code. A SL integration would much easier. But this is for later, we need to make sure it works well first!

Did you notice any bugs with v1.0.1-beta? By all means, if you want to make a video showcasing SerialStrip, go ahead!

And again, let me congratulate and thank our animator, aqqh, the invisible super-hero of this mod. We wouldn't have anything to watch while stripping if it weren't for him!

I've tried it. The animations looks great. Problem is I only saw them via Serialstripper hotkey. It doesn't seem to hook into sexlab. Maybe I'm missing somethin obvious?

By the way. Would you like a video of this to show up the new animations?

Is there anyone who could provide a .gif or video showing the mod/animation in action?

Here you go. If I find some more time I will create a video with a fully strippable character.

Taken from page 2 :)

It's alright: actually our video was with an older code which was not differentiating clothing from armor. aqqh went out of his way to create different animations for when stripping armor vs simple clothes! So, no problem with shinji72 creating a new video!

Also, shinji72 is quite renowned for his Skyrim mods videos, hehe ;) .

Yes, automatic SexLab integration is in our plans but we need to coordinate with Ashal for this (if he's OK with it). Alternatively, modders can use our events/functions instead of SexLab's to strip actors but this will require then to write some more code. A SL integration would much easier. But this is for later, we need to make sure it works well first!

Did you notice any bugs with v1.0.1-beta? By all means, if you want to make a video showcasing SerialStrip, go ahead!

And again, let me congratulate and thank our animator, aqqh, the invisible super-hero of this mod. We wouldn't have anything to watch while stripping if it weren't for him!

Ok then! Expect a full shinji's style video review for tomorrow! (I've already recorded what I need).

Didn't find any special bug. Tested with a few armors. In one case... the body anim removed the pants.  :lol:

But I get that depends on the armor's slot.

I'm gonna stress the mod is showing new undressing animations, custom made by aqqh. They could be potentially be used also by non-sexlab mods in non sexual-contests. 

I have still two questions.

1) I saw and recorded a hands/gauntlets undressing anim. The head/helmet, the feet/boots and the full body. So it's 4 custom animations. I've got it all or there's another left?

2) Are you planning to add also a dressing up animations?

1) Rings, Necklaces, Circlets, Hoods, Panties and Bras do also have their own undress animations.

2) That depends on aqqh if he wants to create redress animations and if he has the time to do them :) But sure, if he wants to create them, we will put them to good use!

Right, it works on my NMM install of the game. Might be something in my MO install so it's my end. Never the less it looks cool! Only issue I see on my first go is that my male character wants to remove his imaginary bra instead of his underpants (I assume idle ssfulb is for males taking undies off).

Right, it works on my NMM install of the game. Might be something in my MO install so it's my end. Never the less it looks cool! Only issue I see on my first go is that my male character wants to remove his imaginary bra instead of his underpants (I assume idle ssfulb is for males taking undies off).

Thanks again for the feedback.

ssFULB is for underpants/panties. Could you tell me (if possible) what slot your underpants are equipped on and what keywords they have? Also, could you attach your papyrus log?

Thanks!

Saying panties have their own animations goes back to my old question. My character strips head, hands, feet...and then the entire body, both outer and underwear, top and bottom, at the same time. Trousers and panties come off together...What have I got wrong please?

Yes, automatic SexLab integration is in our plans but we need to coordinate with Ashal for this (if he's OK with it). Alternatively, modders can use our events/functions instead of SexLab's to strip actors but this will require then to write some more code. A SL integration would much easier. But this is for later, we need to make sure it works well first!

Ok then! Expect a full shinji's style video review for tomorrow! (I've already recorded what I need).

Didn't find any special bug. Tested with a few armors. In one case... the body anim removed the pants. :lol:

But I get that depends on the armor's slot.

I'm gonna stress the mod is showing new undressing animations, custom made by aqqh. They could be potentially be used also by non-sexlab mods in non sexual-contests.

I have still two questions.

1) I saw and recorded a hands/gauntlets undressing anim. The head/helmet, the feet/boots and the full body. So it's 4 custom animations. I've got it all or there's another left?

2) Are you planning to add also a dressing up animations?

Would you say that bug was a one-off or does it do it all the time with that specific item? If the latter, could you tell me the keywords and the slot of the item and attach your papyrus log?

Most of the fixing in the beta phase will be adjusting our keywords to what modders generally use.

Here is a full list of our animations by aqqh:

Armored gauntlets

Armored helmet

Armored boots

Armored chestpiece (cuirass)

Cloth gloves

Cloth hoods

Cloth boots

Cloth dress

Circlet

Necklace

Ring

Bra

Panties

Excellent mod! Been looking for something like this for a while, through everything works well for me I notice that NOT ALL SLOT were unequiped, such as necklace and other thing. It's not a big deal but It would be super nice if you can make EVERY SLOT unequiped, even without the animation. 

Saying panties have their own animations goes back to my old question. My character strips head, hands, feet...and then the entire body, both outer and underwear, top and bottom, at the same time. Trousers and panties come off together...What have I got wrong please?

Hi, this is probably not your fault, just that your underwear use standard main-body keywords. Could you find what keywords they have, what slots they are worn on and attach your papyrus log? We may want to ignore these keywords if underwear items have them more often than not.

Excellent mod! Been looking for something like this for a while, through everything works well for me I notice that NOT ALL SLOT were unequiped, such as necklace and other thing. It's not a big deal but It would be super nice if you can make EVERY SLOT unequiped, even without the animation.

If you have SexLab installed, these slots are set to NoStrip by default and SS observes this configuration by design. You can change it through SexLab's MCM in that case.

This would be my best bet for your issue. Could you try and see if this fixes it for you?

Okay, tested the mod and it looks like the mod is working as intended (now I have to add Bra and Panties keywords to certain items and test that out...).

One suggestion/request though: In the script, for the function IsStrippableItem(), you have the SexLab check before the "NoStrip" check--this may cause problems where items that shouldn't get stripped do get stripped because SexLab's options dictated it so. I checked it by toggling all the slots for SexLab's strip options and it definitely removes all items that had the NoStrip keyword attached to them. I would recommend having the check for the omission keyword first, then check SexLab as the secondary (since any item tagged with a NoStrip keyword should never need to auto-strip, regardless of SexLab's options).

Hope this helps and keep up the great work!

Armored gauntlets

Armored helmet

Armored boots

Armored chestpiece (cuirass)

Cloth gloves

Cloth hoods

Cloth boots

Cloth dress

Circlet

Necklace

Ring

Bra

Panties

Oh god. That many? and there is a difference between gauntlets and gloves, helmet and hood! I'll need to do more recording!   :lol:

Hi, this is probably not your fault, just that your underwear use standard main-body keywords. Could you find what keywords they have, what slots they are worn on and attach your papyrus log? We may want to ignore these keywords if underwear items have them more often than not.

If you have SexLab installed, these slots are set to NoStrip by default and SS observes this configuration by design. You can change it through SexLab's MCM in that case.

This would be my best bet for your issue. Could you try and see if this fixes it for you?

I'm rubbish at this sorry, how do I find the keywords, slots, and papyrus log. I can tell you I believe the panties and possibly the fur trousers I've been using are from 'Hmm What to Wear', though I could be wrong. Thanks