Okay, tested the mod and it looks like the mod is working as intended (now I have to add Bra and Panties keywords to certain items and test that out...).

One suggestion/request though: In the script, for the function IsStrippableItem(), you have the SexLab check before the "NoStrip" check--this may cause problems where items that shouldn't get stripped do get stripped because SexLab's options dictated it so. I checked it by toggling all the slots for SexLab's strip options and it definitely removes all items that had the NoStrip keyword attached to them. I would recommend having the check for the omission keyword first, then check SexLab as the secondary (since any item tagged with a NoStrip keyword should never need to auto-strip, regardless of SexLab's options).

Hope this helps and keep up the great work!

This is very helpful feedback, thank you very much!

The IsStrippableItem() just looks for the NoStrip keyword. If SexLab is installed, it uses SexLab's IsStrippable() function because it's better than the vanilla one, otherwise it uses the standard vanilla HasKeyword(). So, SexLab's stripping preferences are not checked here; iInstead, they are checked through IsValidSlot(). The code combines IsStrippableItem() and IsValidSlot() through an AND logic so it should guarantee that both requirements are met before stripping.

However, you may have located an important bug if you've found that enabling stripping slots in SexLab's MCM will ignore the NoStrip keyword. Could you send me a papyrus log creating during this test?

I'm rubbish at this sorry, how do I find the keywords, slots, and papyrus log. I can tell you I believe the panties and possibly the fur trousers I've been using are from 'Hmm What to Wear', though I could be wrong. Thanks

It's OK, nevermind the keywords etc, it needs the Creation Kit to find them and it can be daunting. See if you can locate the Papyrus.0.log in your C:\Users\<username>\Documents\my games\Skyrim\Logs\Script and attach it here.

Many thanks in advance!

Armored gauntlets

Armored helmet

Armored boots

Armored chestpiece (cuirass)

Cloth gloves

Cloth hoods

Cloth boots

Cloth dress

Circlet

Necklace

Ring

Bra

Panties

Oh god. That many? and there is a difference between gauntlets and gloves, helmet and hood! I'll need to do more recording!   :lol:

Yeah, I was shocked when I realized this too! I'm telling you, aqqh put a lot of effort into this :)

I am seeing this in the Papyrus log:

[03/24/2015 - 07:43:54PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp26"

stack:

[serialStrip (C8000D62)].SerialStrip.PrepareForStripping() - "SerialStrip.psc" Line 398

[serialStrip (C8000D62)].SerialStrip.OnSerialStripStart() - "SerialStrip.psc" Line 228

[03/24/2015 - 07:43:54PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp34"

stack:

[serialStrip (C8000D62)].SerialStrip.PrepareForStripping() - "SerialStrip.psc" Line 378

[serialStrip (C8000D62)].SerialStrip.OnSerialStripStart() - "SerialStrip.psc" Line 228

[03/24/2015 - 07:43:54PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp38"

stack:

[serialStrip (C8000D62)].SerialStrip.PrepareForStripping() - "SerialStrip.psc" Line 380

[03/24/2015 - 07:43:54PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp26"

stack:

[serialStrip (C8000D62)].SerialStrip.PrepareForStripping() - "SerialStrip.psc" Line 398

[03/24/2015 - 07:43:55PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp34"

stack:

[serialStrip (C8000D62)].SerialStrip.PrepareForStripping() - "SerialStrip.psc" Line 378

[03/24/2015 - 07:43:55PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp38"

stack:

[serialStrip (C8000D62)].SerialStrip.PrepareForStripping() - "SerialStrip.psc" Line 380

[03/24/2015 - 07:43:55PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp38"

stack:

[serialStrip (C8000D62)].SerialStrip.PrepareForStripping() - "SerialStrip.psc" Line 382

stack:

[serialStrip (C8000D62)].SerialStrip.PrepareForStripping() - "SerialStrip.psc" Line 384

stack:

[serialStrip (C8000D62)].SerialStrip.PrepareForStripping() - "SerialStrip.psc" Line 386

[03/24/2015 - 07:43:55PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp26"

stack:

[03/24/2015 - 07:43:55PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp34"

stack:

stack:

stack:

[serialStrip (C8000D62)].SerialStrip.PrepareForStripping() - "SerialStrip.psc" Line 382

stack:

[serialStrip (C8000D62)].SerialStrip.PrepareForStripping() - "SerialStrip.psc" Line 384

stack:

[serialStrip (C8000D62)].SerialStrip.PrepareForStripping() - "SerialStrip.psc" Line 386

stack:

[serialStrip (C8000D62)].SerialStrip.PrepareForStripping() - "SerialStrip.psc" Line 388

stack:

[serialStrip (C8000D62)].SerialStrip.PrepareForStripping() - "SerialStrip.psc" Line 390

stack:

[serialStrip (C8000D62)].SerialStrip.PrepareForStripping() - "SerialStrip.psc" Line 392

[03/24/2015 - 07:43:55PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp26"

stack:

[03/24/2015 - 07:43:55PM] [serialStrip] Array APPS.SerialStripList.WeaponsAndShieldsR contains 0 elements.

[03/24/2015 - 07:43:55PM] [serialStrip] Array APPS.SerialStripList.WeaponsAndShieldsL contains 0 elements.

[03/24/2015 - 07:43:55PM] [serialStrip] Array APPS.SerialStripList.Gloves contains 1 elements.

[03/24/2015 - 07:43:55PM] [serialStrip] Array APPS.SerialStripList.Helmet contains 1 elements.

[03/24/2015 - 07:43:55PM] [serialStrip] Array APPS.SerialStripList.Boots contains 1 elements.

[03/24/2015 - 07:43:55PM] [serialStrip] Array APPS.SerialStripList.Chestpiece contains 1 elements.

[03/24/2015 - 07:43:55PM] [serialStrip] Array APPS.SerialStripList.Necklace contains 0 elements.

[03/24/2015 - 07:43:55PM] [serialStrip] Array APPS.SerialStripList.Circlet contains 1 elements.

[03/24/2015 - 07:43:55PM] [serialStrip] Array APPS.SerialStripList.Ring contains 0 elements.

[03/24/2015 - 07:43:55PM] [serialStrip] Array APPS.SerialStripList.Bra contains 0 elements.

[03/24/2015 - 07:43:55PM] [serialStrip] Array APPS.SerialStripList.Panties contains 1 elements.

[03/24/2015 - 07:43:55PM] [serialStrip] Array APPS.SerialStripList.Other contains 0 elements.

which indicates that on this line

If (kItemRef && FormListFind(Self, asExceptionList, kItemRef) == -1) ;if there is an item in this slot and it is not found in the exception array
the "(kItemRef &&"" is not working to exclude "None" as expected.

Hey WaxenFigure,

I'm sorry for all these lines in the log :lol: . This must be my hiding or removing some properties from the script. Could you try with a clean save or use the Savegame Script Cleaner? I test on a clean save and have no warnings like these despite a lot of my slots being empty (hence kItemRef == None). Sorry for all the trouble. :angel:

I'll update the download page about this too.

the folder didn't exist in the area you suggested, I found it (Logs) under Steam/Steam Apps/Common/Skyrim. But it's empty...noting about scripts, reports, nothing. Sorry to be such a twit....what have I done wrong this time?

Nothing wrong, you need to turn on logging because it's turned off by default. Don't worry about it :)

I can't get SerialStripper to show up in MCM for some reason.

I have plenty of other mods that do still.

If you're running SexLab too, SerialStripper's MCM can take a considerable length of time to appear. Wait a bit more if possible.

Okay, tested the mod and it looks like the mod is working as intended (now I have to add Bra and Panties keywords to certain items and test that out...).

One suggestion/request though: In the script, for the function IsStrippableItem(), you have the SexLab check before the "NoStrip" check--this may cause problems where items that shouldn't get stripped do get stripped because SexLab's options dictated it so. I checked it by toggling all the slots for SexLab's strip options and it definitely removes all items that had the NoStrip keyword attached to them. I would recommend having the check for the omission keyword first, then check SexLab as the secondary (since any item tagged with a NoStrip keyword should never need to auto-strip, regardless of SexLab's options).

The IsStrippableItem() just looks for the NoStrip keyword. If SexLab is installed, it uses SexLab's IsStrippable() function because it's better than the vanilla one, otherwise it uses the standard vanilla HasKeyword(). So, SexLab's stripping preferences are not checked here; iInstead, they are checked through IsValidSlot(). The code combines IsStrippableItem() and IsValidSlot() through an AND logic so it should guarantee that both requirements are met before stripping.

However, you may have located an important bug if you've found that enabling stripping slots in SexLab's MCM will ignore the NoStrip keyword. Could you send me a papyrus log creating during this test?

Hm, I'm getting inconsistent results now. Sometimes the objects unequip, sometimes they don't, and this is when enabling all slots to be strippable in SexLab's MCM. I wonder if the keywords themselves might have something to do with it...

My papyrus log doesn't show any errors related to your mod, unless "HasKeyword()" is one of them. Regardless, here is the debug log. Not sure if you'll find anything useful in there.

Papyrus.0.log

(Yes, there's a lot of spam in there... Too many scripted mods! Which is why I never play with logging enabled.)

Right, it works on my NMM install of the game. Might be something in my MO install so it's my end. Never the less it looks cool! Only issue I see on my first go is that my male character wants to remove his imaginary bra instead of his underpants (I assume idle ssfulb is for males taking undies off).

Thanks again for the feedback.

ssFULB is for underpants/panties. Could you tell me (if possible) what slot your underpants are equipped on and what keywords they have? Also, could you attach your papyrus log?

Thanks!

Will do when I get home. I plan to see what I buggered up on in the MO install so I will take a look.

Hm, I'm getting inconsistent results now. Sometimes the objects unequip, sometimes they don't, and this is when enabling all slots to be strippable in SexLab's MCM. I wonder if the keywords themselves might have something to do with it...

My papyrus log doesn't show any errors related to your mod, unless "HasKeyword()" is one of them. Regardless, here is the debug log. Not sure if you'll find anything useful in there.

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

(Yes, there's a lot of spam in there... Too many scripted mods! Which is why I never play with logging enabled.)

jacques00, as you said there are no lines about our plugin in this log. All our lines are preceded by "[serialStrip]". Even if there are no errors, this beta version will at least notify about whether it found SexLab or not and what arrays it filled and stripped - not even these lines are present.

Could it be that this is a log without SS running? Or created before trying to strip any items?

Right, I enabled papyrus logging, started a new game in the Riverwood Inn. Bought leather strips from the blacksmith, created fur bra, panties, and trousers and stripped. All came off at the same time, and afterwards I had this log. I can't understand it so I hope its what you were asking for lol.

Papyrus.1.log

jacques00, as you said there are no lines about our plugin in this log. All our lines are preceded by "[serialStrip]". Even if there are no errors, this beta version will at least notify about whether it found SexLab or not and what arrays it filled and stripped - not even these lines are present.

Could it be that this is a log without SS running? Or created before trying to strip any items?

No, the log is just after I finished testing the mod--I don't log often, so there shouldn't be any other logs. There are no notifications anywhere in my logs (I've tested it a couple times now).

Aside from that, do you think it could be a keyword clash issue? One of the items in question had both "NoStrip" and "ClothingCirclet", as well as having the SexLab MCM stripping slots all toggled on. If this is the case, then it's an easy fix on my end, but I still think NoStrip should have highest priority (if an object contains that, there's no point of checking whether or not SexLab makes it strippable).

I ran into another issue during testing it seems... After loading a file with the Stripper plugin active, the plugin's hotkey command doesn't trigger. Again, my logs show nothing related to either mod, so I can't pinpoint what is wrong exactly. I have no idea why messages related to your mod are refusing to log for me...

Edit: Derp. It looks like my tracing feature was off the entire time, even though logging was on. I successfully got it to log now, and there doesn't seem to be any issues beside that possible keyword vs SexLab name clash (when I removed the "Clothing Circlet" keyword from the item, successfully did not strip--with the keyword, there's a chance that it will strip or not--again, with all the SexLab stripping slots toggled on). I think the loading issue was because the file had saved while my character was in combat--so the stripping is locked during battle? If so, then it's working like it should in that regard.

Here is the log (loaded a couple times to check to see if it was an issue):

Papyrus.0.log

"Serial Strip" is the MCM mod name, as seen on the screenshot?

I've installed your mod the first time and am usually getting the MCM menus, but not this time. Save+reload, setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1 or Jaxonz MCM Kicker didn't help.

No, the log is just after I finished testing the mod--I don't log often, so there shouldn't be any other logs. There are no notifications anywhere in my logs (I've tested it a couple times now).

Aside from that, do you think it could be a keyword clash issue? One of the items in question had both "NoStrip" and "ClothingCirclet", as well as having the SexLab MCM stripping slots all toggled on. If this is the case, then it's an easy fix on my end, but I still think NoStrip should have highest priority (if an object contains that, there's no point of checking whether or not SexLab makes it strippable).

I ran into another issue during testing it seems... After loading a file with the Stripper plugin active, the plugin's hotkey command doesn't trigger. Again, my logs show nothing related to either mod, so I can't pinpoint what is wrong exactly. I have no idea why messages related to your mod are refusing to log for me...

Edit: Derp. It looks like my tracing feature was off the entire time, even though logging was on. I successfully got it to log now, and there doesn't seem to be any issues beside that possible keyword vs SexLab name clash (when I removed the "Clothing Circlet" keyword from the item, successfully did not strip--with the keyword, there's a chance that it will strip or not--again, with all the SexLab stripping slots toggled on). I think the loading issue was because the file had saved while my character was in combat--so the stripping is locked during battle? If so, then it's working like it should in that regard.

Here is the log (loaded a couple times to check to see if it was an issue):

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

This is really helpful, thanks!

From your description and the log, it seems the item in slot 42 (a circlet) is being detected by SexLab's IsStrippable() as... well, strippable! Meaning, it can't find the "NoStrip" keyword in it.

This is really unexpected as that function is coming from an already tested-and-working mod, SexLab. I'll look into it.

I've installed your mod the first time and am usually getting the MCM menus, but not this time. Save+reload, setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1 or Jaxonz MCM Kicker didn't help.

Yes, we haven't renamed the menu. :)

If it still doesn't appear after a fairly long amount of time has passed, send me your papyrus log so I can see if there is anything wrong - you may have found a bug.

Right, I enabled papyrus logging, started a new game in the Riverwood Inn. Bought leather strips from the blacksmith, created fur bra, panties, and trousers and stripped. All came off at the same time, and afterwards I had this log. I can't understand it so I hope its what you were asking for lol.

Your log shows that SerialStrip wasn't initialized but SerialStripper was. Do you have the latest SKSE Version 1.7.2? Do you have SerialStrip.esp activated and in the load order above SerialStripper.esp?

According to your log: SerialStrip detected several items which should not be stripped. Those are the lines:

Line 765: [03/25/2015 - 02:13:34PM] [serialStrip] Item [Form < (24002DDD)>] is not strippable because we or SL detected the NoStrip keyword

Line 770: [03/25/2015 - 02:13:34PM] [serialStrip] Item [Form < (49001D92)>] is not strippable because we or SL detected the NoStrip keyword

Line 771: [03/25/2015 - 02:13:34PM] [serialStrip] Item [Armor < (2C000D62)>] is not strippable because we or SL detected the NoStrip keyword

Line 778: [03/25/2015 - 02:13:34PM] [serialStrip] Item [Form < (47000D62)>] is not strippable because we or SL detected the NoStrip keyword

Can you please tell us what items those are? What I see is that there are coming from different mods so if you can help us by providing the following info:

• Name of the mod
  • Name of the item
  • Itemtype (Cuirass, Boots, Gloves etc.)
  • All keywords on each item
What I assume keywords on some items are just plain wrong. According to the log your character was wearing 2 boots, 3 gloves and 2 chestpieces. I know it's cold in Skyrim and snow storms can do harm to the unprepared but 3 gloves? :P

Line 785: [03/25/2015 - 02:13:34PM] [serialStrip] Array APPS.SerialStripList.Gloves contains 3 elements.

Line 787: [03/25/2015 - 02:13:34PM] [serialStrip] Array APPS.SerialStripList.Boots contains 2 elements.

Line 788: [03/25/2015 - 02:13:34PM] [serialStrip] Array APPS.SerialStripList.Chestpiece contains 2 elements.

Yes, we haven't renamed the menu. :)

If it still doesn't appear after a fairly long amount of time has passed, send me your papyrus log so I can see if there is anything wrong - you may have found a bug.

Found the reason, I didn't install SerialStripper v1.0-beta, only SerialStrip v1.0.1-beta. Would it be possible to make it more obvious? Another name or an esm for the framework perhaps?

A lantern from wearable lantern has been unequipped, but the light was still shining. Opening the inventory revealed that it's still equipped.

Found the reason, I didn't install SerialStripper v1.0-beta, only SerialStrip v1.0.1-beta. Would it be possible to make it more obvious? Another name or an esm for the framework perhaps?

A lantern from wearable lantern has been unequipped, but the light was still shining. Opening the inventory revealed that it's still equipped.

After our test phase and future enhancements we are integrating SerialStrip into the APPS - Framework and keep the SerialStripper as single plugin for the users.

Regarding Wearable Lanters: The version 3.0b has some serious issues and Chesko (The creator) unfortunately left the Skyrim modding scene. So my first guess would be that it is a bug on the lanterns which might not behave well when be unequipped by a script.

Upgraded to SKSE 1.7.2 and I'm showing Strip esp before Stripper esp in Loot. Rerun FNIS just in case but still nothing. I have some animations....the hat and boots work ok but everything else just disappears, like in the vanilla game.

This is most probably due to animations playing a little slower than usual on your system. Could you increase the "Time between animating and stripping" from the MCM and see if it fixes it?

jacques00, can I send you by PM a special version which isn't using SexLab's IsStrippable(), to see if it works for you? Because from the log it looks like this might be causing your issue. This version will be looking for the NoStrip keyword using the vanilla functions, which right now are being used only when SexLab is not installed.

Cranked 'Time Between' all the way to 5 seconds (maxed out). Equipped hat, boots, fur upper, fur cloak, fur panties and fur pants. Hat and boots animated fine (always have) but there was an animation of hands over body and arms, (again I've always had that) and everything else...cloak, upper, panties, and pants disappeared instantly.