In a way, yes. The keywords that Hmm is using are not playing well with our algorithm.

Ā 

Now, this doesn't mean that it's Hmm What to Wear that is at fault - it could be us. We coded SerialStrip according to how we believe most modders are using these keywords. If we discover that most modders do what Hmm What to Wear does, we will change our code to adapt.

ok cool, thanks antono. I'm going to experiment with other underwear mods, but I'll be following this with great interest. I do have one suggestion for you to mull over. Would it be possible to link in somehow with 'Dovahkin Relaxes Too'? For example, you decide to sit down for a rest, and also take off your helmet, gauntlets and boots. Or you come in from a hard days dragon slaying, strip off your armour and change into normal clothes? Just thoughts from someone completely unable to create mods!

By the way, if any clothes/armor modder has more experience in this matter (clothes keywords) and can assert that most underwear items have the ClothingBody keyword, then I will change the code to reflect this. Otherwise, we are treating this keyword as intended for main body items.

Ā 

From what I'm aware most of the custom armor/clothes mods I have installed usually apply the ArmorBody/ClothesBody keyword to underwear as those are the keywords that exists in the Vanilla library, if any keywords are added at all. Bra and Panties keywords were the first I've heard of when looking into this mod (I'm not sure if they are commonly used--similar to the NoStrip keywords), so I had to edit my .esp files to follow this mod's logic.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

By the way, if any clothes/armor modder has more experience in this matter (clothes keywords) and can assert that most underwear items have the ClothingBody keyword, then I will change the code to reflect this. Otherwise, we are treating this keyword as intended for main body items.

Ā 

From what I'm aware most of the custom armor/clothes mods I have installed usually apply the ArmorBody/ClothesBody keyword to underwear as those are the keywords that exists in the Vanilla library, if any keywords are added at all. Bra and Panties keywords were the first I've heard of when looking into this mod (I'm not sure if they are commonly used--similar to the NoStrip keywords), so I had to edit my .esp files to follow this mod's logic.

Thank for you input jacques00.

Ā 

In light of this information I'll change our logic to allow underwear to have these keywords and prevent them from stripping with the main body. Don't change those .esp yet!

Shinji72's video also helped us spot another issue: we should check if there are rings equipped and, if so, remove them before the gloves.

Ā 

This and the underwear keywords issue have already been fixed. I'm adding some code to keep track of the mod's versions and, after testing, we'll release it.

It would be awesome if we can get an animation just for changing equipment.

Undress and dress.

Plain and simple.

Maybe with some time advance stuff like "living takes time"

UnfortunatelyĀ I'm not talented to do it myself

Ā 

Ā 

It would be awesome if we can get an animation just for changing equipment.

Undress and dress.

Plain and simple.

Maybe with some time advance stuff like "living takes time"

UnfortunatelyĀ I'm not talented to do it myself

There is limitation here imposed on us by the game: if you open the inventory and remove/equip anything, it's directly reflected on the actor. Therefore, it doesn't give us any time to play animations. This is why this plugin strips without bringing up the inventory.

Ā 

It may be possible to achieve what you describe by building a mod with a new menu (e.g. based on the wheel-menu plugin) where one would select what to remove and what to put on and then call SerialStrip to do the animating. This is outside of the scope of this mod but I offer it as an idea of what can be achieved with it. It is a modders' resource, hence any other specialized functionality would be taken on by other mods.

Ā 

I Cant Find This On my MCM Menu... How?

The MCM menu is offered by the companion plugin, SerialStripper - you need both to beta-test this. SerialStrip is the base code that can also be used by other mods while SerialStripper allows the user to interface with it and includes a basic MCM menu.

SerialStrip v1.0.2-beta is out.

Ā 

It fixes 3 important bugs:

Ā 

- Improved underwear detection: now will ignore main-body keywords if they are found on underwear, thus avoiding detecting bras and panties as main-body armor.
- Will now detect if rings are worn along with gloves and, if so, they will be removed first. Otherwise they will be removed at a later stage.
- Fixed animations mix-up (removing panties was animating like bras and vice-versa).

Ā 

This version was tested internally using the Hmm What to Wear items, as we had discovered issues with them in the previous version.

SerialStrip v.1.0.3-beta (that was quick!)

Ā 

- Easier and safer update path: values and arrays are initialized on each game load.

Ā 

Makes it easier to update to next versions as it minimizes the need to install over clean saves and is better handled by script-cleaning tools.

Ā 

Ā 

Thank you all for your kind words and encouragement!

Ā 

Also, all of you who found bugs, don't be shy! Report here and help us fix them. The sooner we squash the bugs the sooner we'll add more features to it (and more bugs :P ). So, let's see those papyrus logs!!

Hi there! This looks really promising. I tried it but I seem to have found some bugs because I had a CTD and it wouldn't let me open the file again until I uninstalled the mod and everything. I don't know how to tell what happened exactly because it seemed unrelated, but anyways, I hope you keep working on this.