Is there anyone who could provide a .gif or video showing the mod/animation in action?

Sure, if someone would point me to some guide how to make a decent quality renders in 3Ds. I couldn't figure this out - whatever i tried lightning was just awful.

Not sure if bad testing procedure on my end (using the "SerialStripper" plugin alongside the required "SerialStrip"), but just thought I run it by here to see if it's something duplicate-able:

• I added the "NoStrip" keyword to a few armor items (taking up various slots), but they end up stripping during the main-body stripping sequence. Are there supposed to be keywords that need to be avoided or is the item supposed to be ignored if the "NoStrip" keyword appears on its list?
  • If triggering the strip sequence while crouched (long press or single tap), the player character will lock in place and the movement controls will be unresponsive for a while (I assume this is the timing for the animation playing). The clothes will eventually come off, yet no animation is shown (because there is no crouch undress animation, I guess). It would probably be a good idea to force the player to stand in a non-combat stance before the stripping sequence, or block stripping while crouched.

I do have SexLab (v1.58b) settings with certain slots ignored for stripping, but the undressing options aren't enforced.

Thank your for your feedback and for beta-testing this mod!

Your second point is most probably what Heromaster described. We'll release a new version with the fix, should be fairly straightforward :shy: .

About your first point, I can't help but notice that these items get stripped on the main-body (cuirass) stripping stage only. Would you say for example that they are worn on the forearms (for example) but they are stripped with the cuirass? If so, could you please let me know the specific keywords that these items have? Because this could be by intentional design :exclamation: .

No problem. The leg and forearms items remove properly as they should, but I noticed the cuirass portion removing the rest (this includes head gear, but I assume this is intentional).

Keywords used include:

ArmorHeavy

ArmorJewelry

ArmorLight

ArmorMaterialDragonplate

ArmorMaterialDragonscale

ArmorMaterialLeather

ClothingCirclet

HDTPE_PhysicsWeaponSling

JewelryExpensive

NoStrip

SexLabNoStrip

VendorItemJewelry

Occupied slots for the items include:

Slot 40

Slot 42

Slot 43

Slot 44

Slot 52

Slot 55

At minimum, the keywords being used are 'NoStrip' and 'ArmorJewelry'. Maybe the search for the 'NoStrip' keyword should be higher up in the algorithm hierarchy? Hope this information helps!

Wow, impressive. Seems to be working as intended. Tracked.

One question though - isn't PapyrusUtil included in some other popular mod? (SexLab maybe? SkyUI? RaceMenu?) The name sounds surprisingly familiar...

If so, it would be good to put that in description, so ppl don't download/install same thing 2 times.

You are right, thank you for pointing this out!

I've rephrased the requirements part, please let me know if this is OK now.

Yes, it's perfect. Exactly as I would do it :)

And animations with more than 1 actor are usually called "paired animations". (it was mentioned somewhere above, thought I might answer since no one else did).

Just tried it out and I love it! Absolutely fantastic! This has been one of the things I been wanting for a long time. Thanks a lot for the work. In fact I think that with this I can finally get to work on a mod of my own. Once again, thank you very much for this. 

No problem. The leg and forearms items remove properly as they should, but I noticed the cuirass portion removing the rest (this includes head gear, but I assume this is intentional).

Keywords used include:

ArmorHeavy

ArmorJewelry

ArmorLight

ArmorMaterialDragonplate

ArmorMaterialDragonscale

ArmorMaterialLeather

ClothingCirclet

HDTPE_PhysicsWeaponSling

JewelryExpensive

NoStrip

SexLabNoStrip

VendorItemJewelry

Occupied slots for the items include:

Slot 40

Slot 42

Slot 43

Slot 44

Slot 52

Slot 55

At minimum, the keywords being used are 'NoStrip' and 'ArmorJewelry'. Maybe the search for the 'NoStrip' keyword should be higher up in the algorithm hierarchy? Hope this information helps!

SerialStrip is looking for the keywords which are connected to the body part.

So you would need to include keywords like ArmorHelmet, ArmorBoots, ArmorGloves, ClothesFeet, ClothesHead and so on. If they are missing, SerialStrip might not find it. Although it looks up if the item matches one of the expected biped slots, if some custom made armor does not match the slot and has not the correct keywords, it can not decide what to with it.

I wonder if this could somehow replace the "remove hands/armor" function in SKYUI's favourite sets function. That's always caused a problem with devious Devices, as it tends to remove those items and thus glitch them. If the stripping is configurable to a hotkey through MCM, it could be a wonderful answer to that issue that's bugged me for years!

I'll definitely keep an eye on this mod!

I wonder if this could somehow replace the "remove hands/armor" function in SKYUI's favourite sets function. That's always caused a problem with devious Devices, as it tends to remove those items and thus glitch them. If the stripping is configurable to a hotkey through MCM, it could be a wonderful answer to that issue that's bugged me for years!

I'll definitely keep an eye on this mod!

The key to strip the character is already configurable through the MCM. We had no issues with the favorite hotkeys from SkyUI itself. The algorithm should not conflict with Devious Devices either because unstrippable items will not tried to be unequipped although there is probably an issue we will investigate.

Now this is the perfect example of a simple yet effective mod. The immersion added by this functionality is incredible!

It would be nice though to have the ability to strip one specific item that the user can choose through a popup. It could be another hotkey, or configurable via MCM (Auto-strip or selective strip). Just because I usually take my helmet off before taking off my bracers/weapons

I'm sold. Other modders tried to emulate this same thing before, but nothing so solid and eye candy like this. I like Glitch Gummies idea but not only for that scenario, I would like to see the armor falling to the ground instead of be stored into oblivion. Aditionally would be cool if the player could command an npc to strip, which reminds me of that other mod Get stripped! 

I know it's probably me being a numb nut, even though I have been working with mods and load orders with skyrim for a few years now.

I can't get yours to work right, I have tried different load order positions but for me it looks no different than the one from Sexlab's framework, so I don't know what I am doing wrong. I have read all instructions but still can't get it to work, please can anyone help. 

I know it's probably me being a numb nut, even though I have been working with mods and load orders with skyrim for a few years now.

I can't get yours to work right, I have tried different load order positions but for me it looks no different than the one from Sexlab's framework, so I don't know what I am doing wrong. I have read all instructions but still can't get it to work, please can anyone help. 

Don't forget to run FNIS.

I'm sold. Other modders tried to emulate this same thing before, but nothing so solid and eye candy like this. I like Glitch Gummies idea but not only for that scenario, I would like to see the armor falling to the ground instead of be stored into oblivion. Aditionally would be cool if the player could command an npc to strip, which reminds me of that other mod Get stripped! 

I was going to mention the function of "throwing" gear on the ground in the event of capture. Also, the player commanding an NPC to strip would be excellent for Submit and Defeat. Thanks, Uno.

I would like to add that maybe the animation should be slowed down quite a bit; for some immersion, a strip tease could increase anticipation for sexy time, and in the event of a capture, the immersion would suggest the PC, and maybe followers at some point, are stalling or are having trouble because they are afraid of what  they can imagine is about to happen.

Geez. If I had a good computer and could keep a stable game (please don't mention the STEP project; it doesn't help me), I could actually put my ideas to use.

Don't forget to run FNIS.

Always do, I never forget FNIS. Like I said not a newby. Just stupid.

This mod is completely loadorder independend due to the way it works.

So what exactly have you tried to do to start the stripping? Please describe in more detail.

jacques00, I found some logical errors in the code that could explain what you're seeing with regard to keywords and SexLab strip slot configuration not being enforced. I'm going to run some tests to confirm it is fixed and then I'll release a new version. It would help a lot if you could find the time to beta-test that version too. Thanks!

By the way, sometimes there might be a significant delay in my answers to this thread, due to real-life commitments and generally busy days :lol: .

During these times, feel free to contact the other members of the team (Heromaster and CGi, not by PM, just by posting on this thread) - they are part of this too and will not fail to forward your bugs to me... even help me fix them!

Wow, impressive. Seems to be working as intended. Tracked.

One question though - isn't PapyrusUtil included in some other popular mod? (SexLab maybe? SkyUI? RaceMenu?) The name sounds surprisingly familiar...

If so, it would be good to put that in description, so ppl don't download/install same thing 2 times.

You are right, thank you for pointing this out!

I've rephrased the requirements part, please let me know if this is OK now.

Yes, it's perfect. Exactly as I would do it :)

And animations with more than 1 actor are usually called "paired animations". (it was mentioned somewhere above, thought I might answer since no one else did).

Thanks! I knew their name had some connection to the number 2! :D .

So would it be difficult to write a script to cause the PC to drop all items on the ground if "ordered" to do so after surrendering?

No at all. Right now we are just unequipping removed items but we've already planned to offer the options of either 1. Dropping said items to the ground, 2. Giving said items to another NPC (aggressor) or 3. Add said items into a container.

These will be offered as options for other modders to use for their mods through an API.

That said, dropping all times to the ground (even not-equipped items) is outside the scope of this mod which deals only with equipped items. So, for the rest of the inventory the modder would add his own code after our plugin has done its job.

Interesting, hopefully this gets integrated into Sexlab.

Regarding animations for putting the armor back on, would it be possible to just play the stripping animation in reverse? to equip your gear.

It wouldn't look right, I think. Also, the engine cannot play the animation in reverse, it needs to be provided as a separate animation. On the plus side, if it actually looks right, it would make the animator's job way easier :)

I was going to mention the function of "throwing" gear on the ground in the event of capture. Also, the player commanding an NPC to strip would be excellent for Submit and Defeat. Thanks, Uno.

I would like to add that maybe the animation should be slowed down quite a bit; for some immersion, a strip tease could increase anticipation for sexy time, and in the event of a capture, the immersion would suggest the PC, and maybe followers at some point, are stalling or are having trouble because they are afraid of what  they can imagine is about to happen.

Geez. If I had a good computer and could keep a stable game (please don't mention the STEP project; it doesn't help me), I could actually put my ideas to use.

No worries, NPC support is already a planned feature, even appearing on the code in this version!

We could offer slower or even more sensual animations, for example to do a sexy stripping. This can be implemented when and if we have such animations.

Just to make sure:

1. Install all required mods.

2. Install both SerialStrip and SerialStripper.

3. Launch game, go into the SerialStrip MCM.

4. Turn "Strip on keypress" ON.

5. Select a "key for stripping" (I use B).

6. Close MCM.

7. Press B.

This works very well and nice job on the animations as well! The better a mod is the more ideas it seems to inspire, is it possible to reverse it and redress with the last outfit worn? And this will work great for consensual, do you have any ideas for something like Defeat? 

Really cool stuff and worked well for me, I am using it before activating the bathing sequence in Bathing in Skyrim (the beta off Nexus works better than the version on LL btw)

The animations play at the speed they were recorded but it would be good to set it up so when it is called the calling mod can also specify a wait time between each animation.

jacques00, I found some logical errors in the code that could explain what you're seeing with regard to keywords and SexLab strip slot configuration not being enforced. I'm going to run some tests to confirm it is fixed and then I'll release a new version. It would help a lot if you could find the time to beta-test that version too. Thanks!

Sure, no problem. Looking forward to the next update!