• 1 month later...
On 5/28/2015 at 6:12 PM, Shonrim said:

I'm using version 1.1.1.

Is there a way to prevent NPCs from re-sizing when they do their strip animations? The mod seems to set the actors to a default height (around the height of a Dumner) before doing animations. The actors heights get reset to normal when they go through a door (going indoors or outdoors).

I know it has been 3 years, but just in case it is useful for someone:

SerialStripFunctions.psc, line 849: Remove it or comment -> akActor.SetVehicle(Marker)

Compile the script. The scaling goes away. Not sure if it may have any side effect. I tested on a companion. and apparently zero problems, the animation worked as intended, and the actor didn't scale.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/27/2016 at 2:44 AM, Antono said:

Crashes right after the Bethesda logo are, almost without exception, the result of missing .esp or .esm. Double-check that everything is installed. I am not familiar with the Nexus Mod Manager but, if it works anything like Skyrim Mod Organizer, make sure that your .esp is also activated in the program.

Did you have FNIS? You might need to Update FNIS Behavior being an animation after all

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Not much activity here.  But I'll give it a try anyway.  Since I've started using Minineeds, my char strips before bathing.  Could there be an option to drop your clothing/armor instead of just unequipping it?  It just bothers me that I'm bathing while still holding onto my clothes.  Also makes it more dangerous to bath if you have to run, leaving your clothes on the bank of the river. 

Thanks, if anyone is still out there....

• 1 month later...
On 4/19/2019 at 7:21 PM, mortanios said:

Sorry but where i need to go to config serial strip with sexlab, i cant find.

Doesn't work with Sexlab. Authors never finished the mod to allow multiple actors to strip at the same time so while this mod performs a great stripping sequence it fails to be useful for framework type uses.

Lets say I don't use sexlab and I have an SMP hair mod that uses wigs with armor slot 31 (hair). Is it possible to make this mod not strip the wig without instaling sexlab? Could I grab some sort of configuration file from sexlab where I can choose what slots it strips? That would be nice...

• 1 month later...
On 12/31/2018 at 12:29 PM, WaxenFigure said:

You are obviously laboring under a misconception:

NOT SSE Compatible.png

Actually this is true in this case. Saving SerialStripper.esp in CK64 will mess up quest and remove it's master beyond repair. I tried to fix that in TESEDIT.

Old format 43 will still work but who knows how stable is that. It may corrupt your savegames.  Old format plugins don't load mod at all. 

My testing load order with old format 43 serialstrip esp plugins that failed to activate the mod (below). Not even SerialStrip MCM menu loads. 

If anyone has instructions how to properly convert this mod please share it with us.

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
*Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
*ZaZAnimationPack.esm
*SkyUI_SE.esp
*RaceMenu.esp
*RaceMenuPlugin.esp
*Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
*SerialStrip.esp
*SerialStripper.esp
*FNIS.esp

• 5 months later...

Okay so what i understood from the posts is that:

I can't make SerialStrip work with SexLab. (At least without anything other than SexLab.)

And i need SerialStripper to use this.

So i was trying to make it trigger when you check the "Undress Animation" box in SexLab menu.

But i just failed a few times so now i'm here, and obv i need help.

Well i didn't install SerialStripper yet cause if there is a way without it to make it work with SexLab

i would probably do that.

But if there aren't any ways to do this without SerialStripper just tell me and i'll install it.

So what i'm asking is can i get this work with SexLab when the animations start ?

1 hour ago, SALDIRBEY said:

Okay so what i understood from the posts is that:

I can't make SerialStrip work with SexLab. (At least without anything other than SexLab.)

And i need SerialStripper to use this.

So i was trying to make it trigger when you check the "Undress Animation" box in SexLab menu.

But i just failed a few times so now i'm here, and obv i need help.

Well i didn't install SerialStripper yet cause if there is a way without it to make it work with SexLab

i would probably do that.

But if there aren't any ways to do this without SerialStripper just tell me and i'll install it.

So what i'm asking is can i get this work with SexLab when the animations start ?

Not without doing what the authors of this mod never did which is make it multi-threaded so that multiple actors can undress at the same time.  That is the ONLY reason the Sexlab Framework was never modded to use this when it's presence was detected.

The "Serial Stripper" mod is only meant as a demo of how to use this mod.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...