They tell you what you must do.

After each humiliation you have 2-3 days "free time", then you get a letter ( or quest entry ) and you must go to the Gottshaw Inn.

The quest is very long, (humiliation as whore in my inns , as sex toy for the count of Anvil, then his wife,  a secound cult and you got to Shivering Isle .......)

Save often !!!!! some times the script does not trigger right. Save save save !

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Help me out, I am on the mission when the orc brings me around and pimps me off for blowjobs, but I only get the same animation set and no BJ types. I am using LAPF and do not know what to do in regards to get the right animations around the 175 range to function. 

LoversBlackmail was made with old Lovers with PK.

The animation numbers are changed in LAPF so you don't get the right aimation.

You can check the scripts and change the ani.

You can try some old aniamtion galgat uploaded

See my yellow Link below

scroll down to  Missing Animations

the file: galgat animations.7z 

Not shure if the right animations are in the file. ( was for Crowning Isle ). And Back up your LAPF aniamtions !
----------------------------

Other solution:

during sex open the console, there you see the ani number.

Now look in the jpg from the LAPF downlod file in which all the animations are listed ( yes there is a jpg in the download file )

There you choose a blowjob animation.

Backup the ani you must replace ( the number you saw in the console )

Create a copy of the blowjob ani ( ini file and all 8 kf files. INI in data\ini  , kf files in data\meshes\characters\_male\idleanims\ani2 ). Renumber the copied files ( number of the console ani )

Now you have a blowjob animation which is used by LoversBlackmail.

LoversBlackmail was made with old Lovers with PK.

The animation numbers are changed in LAPF so you don't get the right aimation.

You can check the scripts and change the ani.

You can try some old aniamtion galgat uploaded

See my yellow Link below

scroll down to  Missing Animations

the file: galgat animations.7z 

Not shure if the right animations are in the file. ( was for Crowning Isle ). And Back up your LAPF aniamtions !

----------------------------

Other solution:

during sex open the console, there you see the ani number.

Now look in the jpg from the LAPF downlod file in which all the animations are listed ( yes there is a jpg in the download file )

There you choose a blowjob animation.

Backup the ani you must replace ( the number you saw in the console )

Create a copy of the blowjob ani ( ini file and all 8 kf files. INI in data\ini  , kf files in data\meshes\characters\_male\idleanims\ani2 ). Renumber the copied files ( number of the console ani )

Now you have a blowjob animation which is used by LoversBlackmail.

Fantastic! The animations seem to be working accordingly now. Big help and thanks again.

• 4 weeks later...

long time ago I played the Mod.

Have you talked to his mother ? ( mother of  Welcher Trademe)  or to Jobal ?  Think you must first do another quest before Welcher Trademe calls you again.

! And save often !!!! sometimes scripts does not work and you must load an old save. So best load an old save right after the cannibal quest and talk to Jobal.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi when my character is being led to her humiliation the gag and the cuffed animations don't activate. Anybody got a solution ?

I am not actively working on this mod for some time, but as i remember in the first bondage where you are led around town, and placed in stocks, and used.

I did not place the arm shackles on the player. You were to look as though you wanted to do this, not forced anyway, and the collar compelled you to preform, and obey all commands from the villain.  I may have extended this to some of the other quest lines as well.

I think I talked about it in this link a little maybe http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4432-loversggblackmail/?view=findpost&p=116702

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

You must have LC2

"The New and Improved Animation Project" is only animations and the LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp and LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp.  NOT the main esp and esm.

And the  IdleObjects in the Mod are not LAPF compatible. ( the ani numbers have been changed. It will mess up the LAPF animations with objects )

And many of Donkeys animations are in LC2

No do not install the "The New and Improved Animation Project"

• 2 months later...

So finally I took the oblivion water stone and the amulet and got a new quest update but it doesn't tell me specifically where to go. I tried talking to dray but nothing happened just his regular dialogue. Same counts for the mother, son and the wet lord. Anyone know what to do from here or is the quest incomplete at this point? 

Which quest?
What is your last quest entry?

The last quest entry you get when you are back in Cyrodiil in the hideout in the bridge of the Imperial city

I have give the Ingedients to Dr. Monroe. He say's it will take a couple of days to complete the potion for the girl's. I Should go talk to Maloy, and get and update on any changes in my absence.   [GALGAT Holding up here for a bit] Maloy does not have anything to say yet. 

Thanks for the reply I was afraid this thread waa abandoned. Anyway the quest is called Count Dray Request. Log says: " Well I got the Deadra water stone the dray family jewel is here too, I better be sure I picked it up also, also Mr. Dray was one of the nicer people I have had to deal with in this place, it would only be right. I hope this will finally let me deal with those foolorn missfit's and get some Ambrosia Taint. This has all been so troublesome. GG Note Be sure to get the Dray Jewel"

So I got the jewel and deadra object but I don't know where to go. There's no quest marker to show where I need to go next.

It was years ago I last played the Mod....

The family jewel you need for Count Dray.

The water stone  ? Think it was for the Wet Lord to get the ambrosia,  go back to Foolorn.

Maybe you must first talk with Jobal  or Welcher Trademe or Rama.  Sorry, to long ago that I played the Mod.