No problem it got fixed itself. I waited 2 days and went back to the dungeon entrance where the dancing ghost was. Suddenly the hot lord appeared and took the water stone from me and enslaved me. Then the dancer game and forced him to give me the ambrosia. It's weird I think it was a delayed event or something because I had to reason to go back to that dungeon anymore. Looks like I completed the quest now :P. Thanks anyway man

• 6 months later...
3 hours ago, Poodledee said:

Out of curiosity, are the animations suppose to repeat the same animation?

Some animations are scripted ( no random Lovers ani )

Like the pillory animation and some blow job ani.

And some creatures have only one animation.

I had the feeling they were scripted, so that makes sense. But I am wondering if I am doing something wrong as, what would seem to be intended to be a blowjob based on text is represented by a vaginal/anal missionary position, and a spanking is represented by a spooning position. I presume I'm missing some animation files?

No you did all right.

The Mod was made with the old Lovers with PK.  In the new LAPF the animation numbers have changed, that's why you get "wrong" animations.

...you can change the scripts....a lot of work to find the right entries and new animation numbers.

• 1 year later...

Well, your character basically... *STINKS* from the sex, so you did jump into the nearest body of water to clean yourself up... right?  And in Leyawiin, there's a lake near the castle walls.  The, you walk around to check out the rumors as you did before.   Only after that will you get to the next quest, "Help from an Unusual Source".

For some notes, check the Lovers Prima Books, Series 2.  That download contains four books, "M'aiq's Little Black Book", "Lady Sauria", "Working with Godiva", and... of course... 'A Reputation Sullied" ;)

• 5 months later...

It's true that @Galgat still comes by, his last visit (at the time of this posting being 15 hours ago).  It appears that he has chosen to work on Skyrim modding instead and had foregone Oblivion. 

The last time this mod was updated was in 2014.

If you read my prima book "A Reputation Sullied", he left a few things open; the cure for the maidens, the depth of the Kayak and Scoia storyline, the Kayak's far reaching power, and more...  but that is his alone to continue.

Like LoversCrowningIsle, this is his work.  And of that, it is his story

"Please H. G. Wells would not want you re writing war of the worlds, Tom sawyer
    would hardly be the same if someone else decided to re write it because of the use
    of Ethnic Slang, Mary Shelley would not want someone re writting Frankenstein
    because they cut up dead people to make him, and that was gross...
" - Galgat

If I were to touch it, it would merely be by way of a patch to remove dependencies on the DaedraSutra animations (if any required) as I did with DarkBloodline.

Perhaps, Galgat may show to give a heads-up one way or another.... I hope?

• 4 months later...

I have attempted to fix this mod to work I hope well with LAPF in version 1.00.  There are a couple of scenario's I did not find the needed Motion files for ( these motions were in the old LoverPK, but are not in this version ).  I have them, and I can place them in the open area's of LAPF .ini .

I may do that and get the dialogue proper in those two places latter, I am still debating that in my mind. For now  I just grabbed some animations that almost work there but actually do not really fit the dialogue in those two spot's.  I wanted to make sure if I add then in from I think motion numbers 41 through 49 that they won't conflict with any one Else's Mod.

When you reach the sex club scenario in Leyawiin there might be some animations for Creature's above the 195 number LAPF .ini that you do not have. if so post them and there number, and when I am active and see this I will post just those ,ini motions you need.

Something is missing in the room.

Do you have Constrution Set installed ? Load the Mod and check the cell if there are yellow "missing mesh marker "  or purple NPC, creatures or items. Purple = missing texture.

And  using the console in this Mod is a very bad idea !  So many things happens during  dialogs and sex. With every quest update many script values are changed.

Only set the next quest stage will not work.  You have to check all dialog scripts and scripts that run during the quest to find all the quest/script variables you have to change/update.

Save very often ! No quick saves ! real saves , so that you can load old saves and try again. At some point the Mod is a little "sensitive"  and  scripts errors can happen.

Save, Save,  Save !   And  if something went wrong, try again with an old save. ( Remember to quit the game and then start again and load the save. When you load a save without quit the game before  the  bugs are still in the RAM. )

2 hours ago, fejeena said:

Something is missing in the room.

Do you have Constrution Set installed ? Load the Mod and check the cell if there are yellow "missing mesh marker "  or purple NPC, creatures or items. Purple = missing texture.

And  using the console in this Mod is a very bad idea !  So many things happens during  dialogs and sex. With every quest update many script values are changed.

Only set the next quest stage will not work.  You have to check all dialog scripts and scripts that run during the quest to find all the quest/script variables you have to change/update.

Save very often ! No quick saves ! real saves , so that you can load old saves and try again. At some point the Mod is a little "sensitive"  and  scripts errors can happen.

Save, Save,  Save !   And  if something went wrong, try again with an old save. ( Remember to quit the game and then start again and load the save. When you load a save without quit the game before  the  bugs are still in the RAM. )

I have construction set but I don't know how to use it to find a room, only IDs. Is there a good video tutorial online or one with pictures? I can't learn really well by reading, only watching. Oh and I save a whole lot. I'm used to bethesda game and corrupt saves, I'm paranoid like that Haha 

13 hours ago, Anonymoustaco said:

I have construction set but I don't know how to use it to find a room, only IDs. Is there a good video tutorial online or one with pictures? I can't learn really well by reading, only watching. Oh and I save a whole lot. I'm used to bethesda game and corrupt saves, I'm paranoid like that Haha 

Not sure what might be your problem there I did retest the entire mod, had no CTD, as Fejeena said You may have something missing.  I know when I first installed LAPF to convert this [ I did so and added none of my animation Motions ] I found this to be a mistake as I needed all my animation motions that were above the 195 motion number that LAPF has.

I did not notice this until I reached the club you crashed at.  But this did not crash me the game just informed me I was missing animations.  So I don't really know just what your trouble is.

Do you have creature animations installed, and do you allow them in LoverPK when you set up your options with the LoversPK spell ? That might be something to check.

EDIT>> There is something I am seeing in your Load order I see "loversCrowningIsle", and I see another "LoversCrowningIsleNo" I do not know this one, it is not mine. Running two of the same mod might be a problem if that is what I am seeing

EDIT >>> My LoverCrowningIsle when I made it required MBP, I personally would not play Oblivion with out it, but Blackmail did not require it, but there may be a conflict there If you are using my Updated yesterday  LoverCrowning Isle, and another that some one removed MBP from or something like that as I made some modifications to thing that could easy reach over to Blackmail as I made both mods they do use similar resources in some places.

EDIT again >>> If you created and Omod to install the mods there is a catch to that, removing one ( as in turning off the Omod ) can remove items the other needed as they share resources.  so keep that in mind if say you tried to turn off the omod's for Lover Crowning Isle for a test you may want to also turn off black mail, and then turn it back on so the resources get placed back into your game folder.

He use my no MBP addon  that change the Sirens  form MBP elfs to Asharas Sirens. It is a addon esp and must be in load order after Crowning isle and AsharasSirensAndTritons.esp.

That is wrong in the load order

LoversGGBlackmail.esp
loverscrowningisle.esp

specialanims.esp   
zzestrus.esp
AsharasSirensAndTritons.esp

LoversCrowningIslenoMBP+Sirens.esp   put it here.
eve_khajiitfix.esp  
oblivion_character_overhaul.esp  

------------------------------------

Yes missing ani do not crash the game ( and not when you enter a room ) .  And when you start sex  you get a error message

---------------

In the CS .

I do not have the Mod installed , so I can not tell you the ID of the room, but you can find it in Leyawiin world.

The "Cell view" window ( one of the  window that are open when you have loaded a Mod )

At the top of the "Cell view" window  you see "World space"  and in the box to the right "Interiors"  you click the small arrow that opens a  drop down  menu.

You select "Leyawiin World"

Below/left you see the  Editor IDs and there are 1 or 2 with a small star  *    , that is a cell that is changed by the Mod.

You click one of them  and  then  in right part of the window you right click an object and select "View"

Now you are in Leyawiin and you can find the entrance that you saw in game.

You double click  the yellow marker that is above ot next to the trap door  and in the small "View Door" window  that opens you click "Yes"

Now you are in the cell.  See if you find  yellow Missing mesh marker or things with purple texture ( missing texture )

But If I remember right there are only vanilla items and creatures in the the cell.

28 minutes ago, fejeena said:

He use my no MBP addon  that change the Sirens  form MBP elfs to Asharas Sirens. It is a addon esp and must be in load order after Crowning isle and AsharasSirensAndTritons.esp.

That is wrong in the load order

No problem fejeena, I even told you long ago it was a good idea, and had no problem with it. I was just looking for something that might be his problem.

I did want to clarify the OBMM problem that many may not know about.

OBMM makes installing and removing mods easier and cleaner.

A well formed OMOD will do a correct install of the mod with good

accuracy, and place everything where it needs to be.

1. However there is a Catch. Most people will be installing mods

sometimes which overwrite portions of OMODs they have previously

installed.

2. Say I have installed an OMOD modA which re-textures Land.

3. I later installed an OMOD called modB which re-textures some but not

all of the same land modA touches.

4. I want to uninstall the OMOD modA, but What I have right now in my

data folder at this time is a mixture of modA and modB.

5. If I just uninstall install modA I may have problems with what is

left of modB, as much of it's changes may well be removed by ModA.

6. So what I need to do is, disable both modA and modB. Then I can

safely delete modA if I wish, and then re-enable modB.

7. ModB will install as if I had never had modA. I would then want to

do bsa redirect if this mod needs it, and rebuild my bashed patch if

needed.

This is something that many who are use to other mod manager's that store the removed file

or keep a record of the old file, and put it back are not aware of as OBMM does not do this.

It over writes files, and when the Omod is removed it takes the files with it.

Thanks for the advice everyone! There were missing items and I fixed it by re-installing the mod and letting it over right everything. I love this mod! Galgat I noticed when playing through the mod there was a bunch of grammatical and formatting errors. I completely understand as this is probably a passion project for you and not a super edited and insanely polished product. However I would be happy to proof read and edit the writing for you if you want, if you have all the writing located somewhere I can edit it and we can put it in a re-release, no need to credit me

5 hours ago, Anonymoustaco said:

Thanks for the advice everyone! There were missing items and I fixed it by re-installing the mod and letting it over right everything. I love this mod! Galgat I noticed when playing through the mod there was a bunch of grammatical and formatting errors. I completely understand as this is probably a passion project for you and not a super edited and insanely polished product. However I would be happy to proof read and edit the writing for you if you want, if you have all the writing located somewhere I can edit it and we can put it in a re-release, no need to credit me

Glad you got it working. ?

I was terrible in English class, and I know there are typos everywhere and I am sure wrong punctuation's.  Sorry about that.  When I was coding I just threw stuff together in the text and went on always thinking I would go back and fix text problems later..

I am the worst at dropping the "R" off of Your, and I also bugger the difference between Your, and you're. Just am not good in the text area at all.

Not sure any good way for you to fix the text. I mean I can dump the dialogue out of the mod, but quite often this does not keep the context or intent meant in the text, so  knowing how stuff is suppose to be said ( Context wise is a problem ) problem. If you dump the text out of the mod and option in the CK, then one has to watch what they change as you can bugger it when it is re inserted and the mod will go Bonkers or the intent is lost.

Egg translator was and option, not sure if is even still around, and if it will work with win 10. 

Also  I use the unspoken words like Shit, Piss or Cock snot, Cunt, what ever was gritty as that was what I intended.  I wanted gritty or nasty words used as much of the content was intended to be very rough It was for Adult's. ( sometimes I did this just to piss off the Prude's )

When I was steady making mods for Oblivion there really were no English Adult mod's.  Just about all of the ones we had Others, and I translated from Russian and Japanese, in fact many of the mods you play today I originally translated, LoverRapeS, LoversLandE. LoversJoburg, LoversCheckNude, and many others.

But so you know If you get good with the CK, and want to Edit error's in the Text that would be Great, I just am not sure of the best way.

I mean every time I do much to this mode I wind up having to play it again from start to finish just to be sure I did not bugger something.  I spaghetti code in a lot of ways, changing a variable in dialogue. and grabbing it in script, passing to three or 4 other function call's, and I even do the big no, no

goto, and label

in some case's to squeeze just a little more out of LoverPK than it wanted to give.

EDIT >> Might be troublesome, but you could give me the original text, and the modified text. I can search CK for original and replace it that way.  Would be one way of tweaking it.

3 hours ago, fejeena said:

Egg translator works with Win 10 and is still available.

And my enlish is bad too , that's the reason why I understand everything in galgat's mods :classic_wink::classic_biggrin:

Thank you fejeena, At least one person can understand them ?

12 hours ago, Anonymoustaco said:

Thanks for the advice everyone!

And by the way fejeena probably understands the in' and outs of Oblivion mod's better than anyone I know.  So listen to them for sure on most any thing.

10 hours ago, galgat said:

Glad you got it working. ?

I was terrible in English class, and I know there are typos everywhere and I am sure wrong punctuation's.  Sorry about that.  When I was coding I just threw stuff together in the text and went on always thinking I would go back and fix text problems later..

I am the worst at dropping the "R" off of Your, and I also bugger the difference between Your, and you're. Just am not good in the text area at all.

Not sure any good way for you to fix the text. I mean I can dump the dialogue out of the mod, but quite often this does not keep the context or intent meant in the text, so  knowing how stuff is suppose to be said ( Context wise is a problem ) problem. If you dump the text out of the mod and option in the CK, then one has to watch what they change as you can bugger it when it is re inserted and the mod will go Bonkers or the intent is lost.

Egg translator was and option, not sure if is even still around, and if it will work with win 10. 

Also  I use the unspoken words like Shit, Piss or Cock snot, Cunt, what ever was gritty as that was what I intended.  I wanted gritty or nasty words used as much of the content was intended to be very rough It was for Adult's. ( sometimes I did this just to piss off the Prude's )

When I was steady making mods for Oblivion there really were no English Adult mod's.  Just about all of the ones we had Others, and I translated from Russian and Japanese, in fact many of the mods you play today I originally translated, LoverRapeS, LoversLandE. LoversJoburg, LoversCheckNude, and many others.

But so you know If you get good with the CK, and want to Edit error's in the Text that would be Great, I just am not sure of the best way.

I mean every time I do much to this mode I wind up having to play it again from start to finish just to be sure I did not bugger something.  I spaghetti code in a lot of ways, changing a variable in dialogue. and grabbing it in script, passing to three or 4 other function call's, and I even do the big no, no

goto, and label

in some case's to squeeze just a little more out of LoverPK than it wanted to give.

EDIT >> Might be troublesome, but you could give me the original text, and the modified text. I can search CK for original and replace it that way.  Would be one way of tweaking it.

That would work. If you got a program that gives me all the text I could send you the edited and unedited versions side by side so you can implement them with context ?. And I understand about the dirty words like shit and piss, I love those additions, if anything I suggest swapping out some of your cleaner words with dirtier words! Sometimes you use words that are really clean and childish versions of the dirty words, that doesn't make sense when the mafia boss is saying that. Is there a easier way to communicate if we work on this together? An email or discord or something?

If you use TES4Edit  you can better see the dialogs  and you can copy the dialogs and post the IDs.

I write and change dialogues almost exclusively with TES4Edit

Searching and finding is easier with TES4Edit

TES4.jpg

You post the ID  you have changed and he changed  text,