No the script is messed up you can not reset a quest.

Do you have a Auto save ? As you enter the cave.

And I told you save often !!!!!!

Every new cell = save

after each quest entry =save

hmm no i have an autosave for after i leave the cave talking to her but thats it. I saved again after talking to her but I didn't know that it was bugged. Is there something for the beginning of count dray then? Or can i just jump to the end of the foolorn  and start from there again with the mother and the son?

Sorry the quest can't be fixed with stestage

The Dance script change the room and enable the guests. ( broken in your game)

If you use Console setstage and skip to the next stage you can talk to her and she telss you you should fuck the guests.... but you have no guests-NPCs ( because the Dance script was broken and guests not enabled)

Load the last save you have before you entered the cave.

You can do the Rama quest only if the quest has started.

"Or can i just jump to the end of the foolorn  and start from there again with the mother and the son?"

I don't know which  quest stage it is....but you must have started the "Count Dray Request" quest

stage 30

quest entry:

Count Dray has given me the tomb of Rama the perverted ones location, where I might get the water stone, and while I am there he wishes that I retrieve His family Jewel, which he believes is also there.   {Perverted one Ummm! that sounds interesting} What! no I mean, it is and interesting name, yes that is what I ment...

Before this quest entry you can not enter the Rama's Tomb ( yes with console , but the quest will not work)

i think it goes foolorn, mother son branding, killing the canibals then count dray. tThen you go to the ghost to unlock, talk to rama, talk to gypsie, masturbate, go to rama then dance. This is where you said that it can break. But i waited 11 days for the gypsie to complete the potion, then i randomly masturbated, but it looked like i was fucking an invisible person. Am i also missing a mesh or something?

OK so I have multiple saves now. One before Rama's tomb. I talk to the guy and he said that she likes dancing. She then comes over to me and does the I have no greeting and then I talk to her and she starts dancing. I wait for 2-3 minutes before talking to her but still no people show up or the music change. And the other save I have is for that guy that likes apples and skooma. I use the console for the apple and skooma and then talk to the guy. Sometimes I get the gylsie crystal ball and sometimes I don't.third I don't know of I messed up with a mesh or something but some of the blowjob scenes are like fucking ones but with blowjob texts.

Animation: I told you the mod was made with the old Lovers System....so it can happen with LAPF that dialogs and animations are not right.

AND DON'T TALK TO HER TILL THE ROOM CHANGE. Let her Dance ! Talk = destroys quest script.

And why do you have the "No Greetings" bug again ?

yeah no idea, after the "no greeting" bug, she returns to where she is, I talked to her to remind her that she likes dancing, She then stands there  for a while before dancing and keeps dancing but no one shows up. I haven't talked to her after reminder her that she likes dancing.

didnt talk to her after the "She remembered, Dancing, yes she is going to dance, I hope this works." 7 minutes and waiting. I think it might be the "no greeting" bug thats messing with everything. Loaded an older save following james begger, went through the strange door, went throught gates of madness. Use the setstage to get to watcher trade me, did the cannibal and count dray. Got the potion gave it to her, asked the guy ghost what she liked and he said dancing. Thats when she walks towards me, talks to me " no greeting" and then I talk to her, "She remembered, Dancing, yes she is going to dance, I hope this works." Goes back to where she was standing then  dances forever.

Ok I started finished the foolorn, but dont have the key for gottshaw so is there a console code for the mafia of tamriel quests after returning to cyrodil. My last quest entry i had was "daedra culture book" and "A tramp on the isles" ,but I need to have the codes for after XloversGalgatBlackmail 120 the quest enty "Jack Mog seems to know some people on death row that just used me"

"daedra culture book" and "A tramp on the isles" are the quest... what quest entry ?

Why do you still have a  "daedra culture book" quest enrty?

last entry = quest finished and entrys moves to the finished quest in your inventory.

My dealings with Welcher are finished, but I might come back latter, as long as his Murder for hire are wicked people like those cannible's I think I would not mind fucking them to death.. {Giggle!}  I should not be thinking such thought's.  But those people really deserved what happend to them, thats for sure.

And last "A tramp on the isles" entry is

I think my dealings with Jobal, and Shivering Isle's are finally finished, and I can return to Tamriel I hope I am in time to save those Girl's after all this Trouble.

also  quest finish and moves to the finished quest in your inventory.

And stage 120 is the last entry of the "Mafia Of Tamriel" ( XLoversGalgatBlackMail )

And last entry of "Help from and unusual Scource" after you returned from Shivering isle is (stage 52)

I have give the Ingedients to Dr. Monroe. He say's it will take a couple of days to complete the potion for the girl's. I Should go talk to Maloy, and get and update on any changes in my absence.   [GALGAT Holding up here for a bit] Maloy does not have anything to say yet.

This Mod is not finished, seems you reached the end.

Ok so I need the entry for the beginning for help from an unusual scource, and i guess after .I haven't done the ingredients yet Like i have the ambrosia taint but i havent given it to him, but i need to have access to the bunker first.

Bunker ? ? ?

After ShiveringIsle you don't go to the gottshaw Inn ( nothing to do there, Mod not finished)

You go to the Bridge (Imperial City) and give the Ambrosia to the Alchemist = end of the Mod.

If you used the console to "jump" to Jobal it can be that the quest is not updated right ( that's why the Bridge door is locked)

And it can be that the NPS in the Bridge have no new dialogs ( so you can not finish the quest)

Open the Bridge door, console: click the door, write

unlock

---------------------

Quest stages ( the last 3 )

setstage XloversGGScoia 46

quest entry: "Humm ! it seem's the Dr. Monroe is not actually from Tamriel, but from another Realm, the Realm of the Mad God Sheogorath. And maddness is the normal in that place. GG Not Using"

setstage XloversGGScoia 50

quest entry: " Well Now that I have all the ingedients for Dr Monroe, I need to head back to That scoia Bookie base, and give them to him. I hope this was worth all the trouble.  I had best be sure I do not lose these, or I will have to come back for more. I don't think the fire lord will be very receptive either."

setstage XloversGGScoia 52

quest entry: "I have give the Ingedients to Dr. Monroe. He say's it will take a couple of days to complete the potion for the girl's. I Should go talk to Maloy, and get and update on any changes in my absence.   [GALGAT Holding up here for a bit] Maloy does not have anything to say yet."

! end of the Mod !

Note to Galgat: I really, really like what you have done here. Farkin' stunning work.

Note (reminder) to others: Fast travel between SI and home can (and most often will) screw things up. To alleviate a buttload o' anguish, use the friggin' gate. Aye, it is a pain, but takes only a moment or two, and keeps your paths (saves) a tad bit cleaner.

> been using Galgats mods for the last couple years, and while they can at times be a bit temperamental, overall they are worth the extra caution a player places upon them self while playing them.

• 2 weeks later...