7 hours ago, Doobydoob said:

Just wondering if a version of this mod in Skyrim could ever be a possibility ?

Doesn't Skyrim have its own mod with similar functions to this?
Let's see.... I'm probably remembering Prison Overhaul Patched and its bondage punishment system, but I'm sure that there are others.

Sometimes scripts stop working. especially if you save during a quest,torture, punishment and quit the game.

Best play every quest part without a interruption.

But I was always able to "fix"  it by loading an old save and play the part again.

On 6/17/2020 at 5:37 PM, drunken toad said:

Switched back to .9 version where stock scene uses motion 119 instead of 62, and now the dialogue is working like I remember.

On the dialogue that was one of the reasons I did not really want to or avoided fixing it to run in LAPF, I used the actual motions numbers to call my random dialogue, and it is testy to get them all right, something hardly anyone else ever did I learned to do it in LoversRapeSGalgetVersion when I redid large parts of it. 

Swapping it to LAPF I had to just grab motions that I thought fit the original mod I made, but getting all the dialogue to fall into line is not easy.  I mean loverPK really does not make it easy to say anything during sex, so I improvised.  anyway It would take me some time, and getting really interested again to make it all just like it should be,

But I may try to rework all of that.  It just may not happen soon. 

Also your right the original First abuse being dragged through the town, and forced to submit in a pillory was just butt humping in the pillory.   I did not find the right animation until I had already redone all that, and did not wish to go back and redo it all, so I left the spanking one there.

It is a lot of code that I did when I was younger, and it is quite laborious to weed through.

I can imagine, there's a ton of content there lol. I'm currently in the process of playing this mod version .9 and changing anims to be suitable for dialogue via daedra sutra ap pack. If you're interested I could make a pack and post it here. Don't know if that would help you or not, or if I'm allowed to at all.

16 minutes ago, Dragon5162 said:

If possible can I get some help? My Issue is this mod causes my game to crash. I have done multiple thing to fix and none of them worked. The only other things I have besides LAPK added are lovers creatures and tamago.

I'm sue you have male and female body replacer.  :classic_wink:  And OBSE and Pluggy.

Game not in C : program files!

Lovers Mods not installed with Nexus/Vortex modmanager !

Lovers Creatures instaled after LAPF and  LoversCretures had overwritten some LAPF files ( without the overwrite Lovers will not work )

You have installed LoversGalgatBlackmail_.09.7z  (and maybe ESP_fejeena_Cleaned_For_MeVer9.7z )

correct load order ?   Post your load order.

Do you get CTD during sex or when you go to Mod locations ?

1 hour ago, fejeena said:

I'm sue you have male and female body replacer.  :classic_wink:  And OBSE and Pluggy.

Game not in C : program files!

Lovers Mods not installed with Nexus/Vortex modmanager !

Lovers Creatures instaled after LAPF and  LoversCretures had overwritten some LAPF files ( without the overwrite Lovers will not work )

You have installed LoversGalgatBlackmail_.09.7z  (and maybe ESP_fejeena_Cleaned_For_MeVer9.7z )

correct load order ?   Post your load order.

Do you get CTD during sex or when you go to Mod locations ?

I crash before I even get past the first loading screen to get to the main menu

Then nothing wrong with the Mod ....  You have installed something wrong.

When you deactivate loversggblackmail your game works ? ( Oblivion with shivering isle )

Lovers works without problems ?

Again, post your load order.

1 hour ago, fejeena said:

Then nothing wrong with the Mod ....  You have installed something wrong.

When you deactivate loversggblackmail your game works ? ( Oblivion with shivering isle )

Lovers works without problems ?

Again, post your load order.

Oblivion.esm

TamagoClub.esm

HiyokoClub.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

MaleBodyReplacer.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversTamagoClub.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversGGBlackmail.esp

HiyokoGenetics.esp

HiyokoGenerator.esp

LoversMB2.esp

LoversIdleAnimPriorty.esp

LoversAnimObjects.esp

theres my load order, however I have tried multiple load orders 1 following boss 1 following the guide for newbs on loverslab and 1 I saw browsing through this mod forum none worked

Why do you have Tamago installed?  You can not have children.... you don't have LoversTamagoClub.esp ( it add sperm during sex to NPC or Player. without sperm no pregnancy )

Right load order:

Oblivion.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

TamagoClub.esm

HiyokoClub.esm

LoversCreature.esm

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

MaleBodyReplacer.esp

LoversTamagoClub.esp <<< new

HiyokoGenetics.esp

HiyokoGenerator.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversGGBlackmail.esp

LoversMB2.esp

LoversAnimObjects.esp

--------------------

Without Blackmail your game works ?

Try it without all Tamago and Hiyoko esm/esp. 

Have you installed Blackmail again ?

Unpack in a folder check if the folders are right. Then copy it in the right game folders.

EDIT:

And why no pregnancy bodies?

Where is SetBody and TamagoSetBody, so you get a  belly during pregnancy ... ?

20 minutes ago, fejeena said:

Why do you have Tamago installed?  You can not have children.... you don't have LoversTamagoClub.esp ( it add sperm during sex to NPC or Player. without sperm no pregnancy )

Right load order:

Oblivion.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

TamagoClub.esm

HiyokoClub.esm

LoversCreature.esm

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

MaleBodyReplacer.esp

LoversTamagoClub.esp <<< new

HiyokoGenetics.esp

HiyokoGenerator.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversGGBlackmail.esp

LoversMB2.esp

LoversAnimObjects.esp

--------------------

Without Blackmail your game works ?

Try it without all Tamago and Hiyoko esm/esp. 

Have you installed Blackmail again ?

Unpack in a folder check if the folders are right. Then copy it in the right game folders.

EDIT:

And why no pregnancy bodies?

Where is SetBody and TamagoSetBody, so you get a  belly during pregnancy ... ?

I removed the pregnancy mod and it still didn't work. Also tried removing and re-adding blackmail, that didn't work then again the mod page and files does not come with exact install instructions. As for the pregnancy bodies I don't have that because I didn't know about that and it wasn't on the pregnancy mod page.

I unpacked the file ....

You open the LoversGalgatBlackmail_.09  folder  and copy the esp and the 4 folders in your game data folder. ( not the 3 txt files) That's all. Let it overwrite.

Again , can  you start and play the game without Blackmail ?

You use my load order.

You have OBSE and Pluggy...

Sorry don't know what's wrong.

-----------------------------

Tamago:

The LoversTamagoClub esp.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/13377-tamagoclub-115c-hiyokoclub110a-stuff-eng/

In post 1  the LoversTamagoClub 1.04 eng.7z.  It is not outdated ! You need it to get pregnant.

SetBody and Tamago Set Body.... I use a old  versions.

Think that's the new versions

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/73-tamago-setbody-reboot/

The preg clothes

post 419

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/14466-tamago-setbody-reboot/?do=findComment&comment=2226078

SetBody

post 428

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/13908-setbody-reloaded/?do=findComment&comment=491779

The

SetBody_Reloaded_Blockhead_Edition_1_46a_Core.7z

AND

SetBody_Reloaded_Blockhead_Edition_1_46a_Data.7z

22 hours ago, Dragon5162 said:

I removed the pregnancy mod and it still didn't work. Also tried removing and re-adding blackmail, that didn't work then again the mod page and files does not come with exact install instructions. As for the pregnancy bodies I don't have that because I didn't know about that and it wasn't on the pregnancy mod page.

What are you using for a Mod installer ? For OB I use OBMM, may not be the best and it has ticks you have to watch out for.  Not sure how well OB will work with other installation software.  But I am sure they can be made to work.

************************OBMM ticks***********Things you need to keep in mind

OBMM makes installing and removing mods easier and cleaner.

A well formed OMOD will do a correct install of the mod with good
accuracy, and place everything where it needs to be.

1. However there is a Catch. Most people will be installing mods
sometimes which overwrite portions of OMODs they have previously
installed.

2. Say I have installed an OMOD modA which re-textures Land.

3. I later installed an OMOD called modB which re-textures some but not
all of the same land modA touches.

4. I want to uninstall the OMOD modA, but What I have right now in my
data folder at this time is a mixture of modA and modB.

5. If I just uninstall install modA I may have problems with what is
left of modB, as much of it's changes may well be removed by ModA.

6. So what I need to do is, disable both modA and modB. Then I can
safely delete modA if I wish, and then re-enable modB.

7. ModB will install as if I had never had modA. I would then want to
do bsa redirect if this mod needs it, and rebuild my bashed patch if
needed.

This is something that many who are use to other mod manager's that store the removed file

or keep a record of the old file, and put it back are not aware of as OBMM does not do this.

It over writes files, and when the Omod is removed it takes the files with it.

I did play the LAPF version from start to finish. No problems.  But I know getting all correct for Oblivion and LoversPK can be a little testy.  (Not as bad a FO4 AAF) but Load order is critical in OBLIVION. whats is really Cool about OB is you can remove any mod any time, and they leave no tracks in your save game so no need for any save cleaner.

Loot is bad for Oblivion, as far as I know that has probably not changed.

fejeena is top's when it comes to knowing what works and what does not, so there advise is going to be solid, and should be listened too.

I know it is working for Myself, and many others so I am betting you have something out of wack, I am sorry I don't have really good advise other than look at the suggested load order from Fejeena, and my load order on front page, and some trial and error is going to be your best bet. 

But it does sound like your installation may be a little buggered, and may take you some time to sort out. Wish I could be more help. But that is the best advise I have on this. Truly sorry!

Once you do get it sorted out though, It will help you a lot with any other Oblivion mods you intend to try or wish to play.

EDIT >>> Be sure you have the latest OBSE and be sure to start the game with obse_loader.exe which should be in the main game folder if you installed it right.

Dragon5162 can not even start  the game. The game crashes before it reaches the main menu.

Without LoversBlackmail his game and Lovers works.

I told him about Modmanger , game not in program files,...  OBSE, Pluggy,...

And he has only a few mods ( less than 20 esm/esp  , or 10  when he deactivate the tamago Mods )

Load order is OK.

So I don't know why his game crashes when he activate Blackmail.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know what you have to do ... but the next quest entry is

"  Darn! The fire lord has found me, and enslaved me, because I have the Water stone. I guess he does not want his Brother the wetLord to have it.  This is Bad "

So I think on your way back to dray you missed a trigger point for the enslavement.

I am sure there is....     Check in the CS the quest script and the trigger boxes ( activatiors) a enabled NPC...

But I have not installed the Mods can not help.  It's been too long since I played the mod. I only put the esp in my data folder for a quick quest check.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I played this mod until the MC had to fuck a dog and a boar at a party. And after leaving the cell and talking with Kovac, they, as always, tell me to wait for their next assignment and go to wash. But after that, all the NPCs tell me that the MC is a dirty whore and must go to wash, and I cannot continue the dialogue, trade with a merchant or something like that. Is it a bug, or it should be like that?

How many days did you wait?

You are quest "Mafia Of Tamriel" stage 90 ? After the Anvil beast party.

Quest entry:

I was led to a place I never knew existed, where men, and wemon watched as filthy creatures used me for sex. I am so nasty, there filth is all over, and in me.. Yuck.. This was terrible, I felt so dirty, but to my shame, sometimes when I closed my eye's I felt pleasure.     What is happening to me. I was told to again, ask around for rumors about my behavior.                  Waiting for them to tell me again where to go, and what to do...{ "SOB"}

Then you have to wait 3 days

Current day, two days nothing, then day 3

messageBox"Your Preasents is expected at Kovak Base near Gottshaw Inn. Prompt action on your part will make those poor girls life's a little safer."OK
        setstage XLoversGalgatBlackMail 95

???  Of all quests . . .  There are many.

The Mod: A bad organisation  kidnapped 3 daughters  and have poisoned them. They need antidote weekly or they die.

The player is blackmailed to do many humiliating things or the girls get no antidote.

Later you meet another Organisation that wants to fight the bad orgnisation and tries to make a healing potion for the girls.

The player is collecting some  ingredients ( and is forced to many Sex to get them )  and then the Mod ends.

You know the Mod is not finished.

The Quests.  walkthrough as story

Install lovers-prima-books-series-2

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/9202-lovers-prima-books-series-2/

Buy and read the book "Reputation Sullied"

available at the following book stores:  The First Edition, Mach-Na's Books, Renoit's Books and Southern Books.

2 hours ago, fejeena said:

???  Of all quests . . .  There are many.

The Mod: A bad organisation  kidnapped 3 daughters  and have poisoned them. They need antidote weekly or they die.

The player is blackmailed to do many humiliating things or the girls get no antidote.

Later you meet another Organisation that wants to fight the bad orgnisation and tries to make a healing potion for the girls.

The player is collecting some  ingredients ( and is forced to many Sex to get them )  and then the Mod ends.

You know the Mod is not finished.

The Quests.  walkthrough as story

Install lovers-prima-books-series-2

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/9202-lovers-prima-books-series-2/

Buy and read the book "Reputation Sullied"

available at the following book stores:  The First Edition, Mach-Na's Books, Renoit's Books and Southern Books.

To be precise, I am downloading the game and I am wondering whether to use this mode. And I don't care about spoilers, so can't you tell me in more detail?