I am having a problem, I got the dibella priest, tried to get back, got attacked by 10 nightingales, killed them, guards helped a bit, guards take me to the hold for a bounty, and now whenever i get near where I have to go, I ctd, does this have to do with this mod since it was fine before i got the dibella priest?

-sorry for my hasty english

Quest for dummies.... noted. I will rework it.

The fith girl who dont want to sit... just use T. I will replace some NPC of this quest too...

i used T and wait for 12 hours T_T still she doesnt want to sit...all other girl sit just fine from start

its such great mod btw :D i tried do some other side quest all is great!

the quest finding wife for the dude (sorry i forgot name) is missing some pointer i think, it took me a while to find all those tribe master and girls

A number of locations is accessible on a map right from the beginning, does not seem right.

Found Kalydi while doing the two shields quest and in dialogue with her here is an option "No you will belong to the forsworn". Probably it should not be there before the quest gets to that part.

Got to Kalydi via normal quest. Looks a bit strange. Forsworn tell you that she sent many of them to their deaths, but when you get to her she just almost willingly goes with you. Maybe you should defeat her first?

Probably a left over from a less stable version: Follow Gleba(force setstage to 90 when you arrive near Armin)

Meeting the tribes/ Talk to Katalina. 4 fused into each other buckets rattling right near the spawn point.

Probably nothing can be done about that but when an executioner says "Oh! What happened?" right after chopping Kalydis head off it looks a bit strange.

Scrimish for dummies: Armin said follow me and teleported instead of walking.

So, you are the beta tester Alploochra recruited for the project ? welcome !

Locations: i let them available at start for technical reasons (development). Lile the AFS cheat chest. It ill be disabled in the last version.

Kalydi dialogue : conttionnal problem : noted.

Kalydi surrender : yes, but i dont know how to script that ! the idea was to made her bleeding, and to force her to follow you.

Gleba beggig dialogue : some prople have problems for launching the scene... 

Buckets : they are still here ?

Scrimish for dummies: Armin is teleported.... if not, he will never found the navmesh pathway to go to the scene ! (i tested any times : he just stay near a cliff, looking the sky).

I hope to publish a rewrited version soon. It will be the base for the briarheart and hagraven ways implementations.

Lots of changes have been made...

It's me again!, I managed to fix the crash but whenever I am at the place where armin (the chief) is with the other 2 (gleba and the girl?), it says in the quest force setstage 90 by talking, but there is no dialoge saying that and kalydi is just standing on a hill on the oppisite side of the river

what do I do?!

Did You bring Kalydi to Gleba ?

So, you are teleported near Armin

There is a trigger right here : a scene will be launched. wait a little : actors must find their markers.

If not, try the debugg dialogue in Gleba topics.

If not, check your scrip properties in CK.

If not, use console for launching the scene (setstage 90)

Did You bring Kalydi to Gleba ?

So, you are teleported near Armin

There is a trigger right here : a scene will be launched. wait a little : actors must find their markers.

If not, try the debugg dialogue in Gleba topics.

If not, check your scrip properties in CK.

If not, use console for launching the scene (setstage 90)

What is the ID for the quest?

thanks

Sorry but this mod is crashing A LOT. randomly, most of times after fast traveling to mod locations and being teleported by the mod quest, but when I got to follow the Katalia girl in the Forgotten Valley, it crashes like every 10 steps.

Btw I found a misplaced item: There is a root (canis root?) a few metres above the trees. It is visible above the trees while passing the bridge to the tent on the stone pedesteal in the quest where you choose between canibalism and blood elixirs or whatever (one of two forsworn tribes to choose)

crashing a lot ?

The valle is stable now.... sometimes I got problems at loading if I'm in the valle, but that's all.

Can you develop ? Telling me you have crashes is not enought : i need details for fixing it.

It's very curious... i got stabiloity problem, due toi the small world celle localization.... but it was fixed for a long time ago...

The small world is noz pretty stable... not entirely like all small worlds of mods (we can speak about beyond the reach), but stable enought to play with.

Valle current crashes were caused by the beheaded bodies. But now they have scripts for cleaning them.

my gear ?