So, it was the BSA archive...

The files for the topless armor were included too... CK BSA compiling sucks.

A question : why Badycia have brown hair ? I set her to have white hair (she's old).

Perhaps it's due to using Superior Lore-Friendly Hair - HD textures by skyrimaguas (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36510/?)

BTW Bothela's quest (Eyes harvester) doesn't start normally after talking to her.

I had to forcestart the quest.  After collecting the eyes the marker  was still on Madrigal and Bothela had nothing to tell me.  Completed via console ...

How can I normally start these quests :A Sibyl for the old gods, Judgement  and A Dance with Werewolves ? Thanks

Subyl : Armin

Judgement : Vulkos

Dance with werewolves : Segeste

Subyl : Armin

Judgement : Vulkos

Dance with werewolves : Seges

Unfortunately but none of them has any dialogue option to start a quest. So again the is solved via console. There are some missing scenes in Sibyl and Werewolves quests.

And one more vital request is where Samarie's  located?

So I'm not the only one whose quests are bugging out around Initiation and onwards, and that has questgivers/questdialogues missing.

I think there's something going on with the animations carving into scripts. Quest triggers keep beginning autowalk-to-animation from previous (skipped) quests  (apparently, the wolf threesome from the Initiation preparation) and I can't get startquests from AFS even with console, but other mods' or original game quests are working fine.

have the same problems as lynx Do you have to have the other sybill quest going before yours will activate? I don't get any dialogue for the werewolves quest

and yes where is samarie i looked at every mihr stone I could think of I did a place at me but she had no dialogue for the quest

have the same problems as lynx Do you have to have the other sybill quest going before yours will activate? I don't get any dialogue for the werewolves quest

and yes where is samarie i looked at every mihr stone I could think of I did a place at me but she had no dialogue for the quest

Both of the quests were force started and mostly walked through via console ... :( Armin and Rorik had no dialoques

In Judgemen quest i had no dialogues of the two women so i couldn't get the meaning of their conflict.... And Vulkos despite of the quest marker had no dialogues finishing the quest so it was completed via console

There she is!  But she has niether a quest marker nor a dialogue. Setstaged.

The river stone stage started automaticly. but the scene was pretty short. Hanging place stage is buggy. The marker shows a place somewhere near Whiterun but continues as written in  the quest description...

post-57026-0-39621800-1429255765_thumb.jpg

post-57026-0-93107700-1429257143_thumb.jpg

post-57026-0-40679700-1429257153_thumb.jpg

Ok.

I dont know why I cannot use spriggans and NPC threesome or foursome, but I will rewrite this.

- a spriggan (Kyne) scene

- a falmer (hunger) scene

- a werewolf (Hircine) scene

The avatar of Shor (Bear) and Avatar of Shub Niggurath (Chaurus) animations  didn't appear . On the next stage there is a marker on Katalia but no dialoque....Setstaged (stage 100). Finally dialoge  appeared but the following stage didn't start normally (1 hour-break).  Lore grove stage is broken and not needed to complete the quest.

Ethrane love affair quest started normally.

post-57026-0-76671400-1429257772_thumb.jpg

Both of the quests were force started and mostly walked through via console ... :( Armin and Rorik had no dialoques

In Judgemen quest i had no dialogues of the two women so i couldn't get the meaning of their conflict.... And Vulkos despite of the quest marker had no dialogues finishing the quest so it was completed via console

There she is!  But she has niether a quest marker nor a dialogue. Setstaged.

The river stone stage started automaticly. but the scene was pretty short. Hanging place stage is buggy. The marker shows a place somewhere near Whiterun but continues as written in  the quest description...

Noted and fixed.

Samarie : its the conditionnal.

Judgement : There is scenes for the two mothers...

Curious... maybe its due to the register for singleupdate script

Di you get problems with Vulkos, Kat, or other Samarie dialogues ?

Actually i did get probleme with Kat but again it;s linked to Avatar scene animations. She has no dialogue after the  Avatar intercourse. 

BTW why do the forsworns attack the PC's horse?  :lol:  Isn't it in a friend factioN ?

In Ethane love affair Red Riding Hood (RRH) asks what PC wants to know about Kat but says nothing afterwards....Setstaged

Sybil Stentor stage is ok.

Stage 60 and 120 are bugged. Ethrene has no dialogue wthen PC brings her the book. And after PC says that Kat agreed  to have dinner dialogue passes but nothing happens. Setstaged.

Samarie's last stage is ok.

post-57026-0-63471900-1429263966_thumb.jpg

In Ethane love affair Red Riding Hood (RRH) asks what PC wants to know about Kat but says nothing afterwards....Setstaged

Sybil Stentor stage is ok.

I check.

Script fixed.

Curious... maybe its due to the register for singleupdate script

Di you get problems with Vulkos, Kat, or other Samarie dialogues ?

Actually i did get probleme with Kat but again it;s linked to Avatar scene animations. She has no dialogue after the  Avatar intercourse. 

BTW why do the forsworns attack the PC's horse?  :lol:  Isn't it in a friend factioN ?

Maybe they are hungry ?

More seriously, I dont find a way to set Followers and Horses friend with Forsworns.

Maybe I will just add them to AFSForsowrnFriendfaction friends.

Phage and Eridane initiation

stage 20 is bugged. There is no dialogue for Phage.

BTW why is Kat so small? :D  Does it represent her submissive nature? :lol:  or her father was a hobbit Frodo? Phage is tall enough and pretty hot But as Eridane said Phage was an evil b1tch

At the Nordic Ruins we should wait for Phage & Eridane conversation ending. It says talk to Kat bu there is no marker but it's ok/

post-57026-0-93965500-1429267195_thumb.jpg

post-57026-0-04600500-1429267206_thumb.jpg

post-57026-0-42851600-1429267813_thumb.jpg

post-57026-0-81543600-1429267823_thumb.jpg

post-57026-0-19001900-1429267833_thumb.jpg

*The spriggan armor (the one found in the Grove) has become purple since the last version. Meshes/textures...

*I can't use any crafting station since the Initiation. I've found other references to this bug in the thread.

*Yorik speak to me in the inn at Rorikstead, then nothing happens. And he starts again.

*Forsworns have a generalized bug in my game when travelling to a camp, any camp, where they just strat all to fight against... nothing. The ground in fact. They throw punches and fireballs to something in the ground, and the something moves. You can't speak to them, obviously, when that happens. if you movetoplayers one of them far enough, he stops and you can speak to him, so they ARE effectively dedetecting something.
They also trhow in regularly vanilla taunts about the enemy sneaking (same ones as when you sneak after beginning a fight) so it may be that the SEE something.
A problem with the radiant defense quest maybe ?

*Animations are still not playing in the valley

*Katalia still nowhere to be found after Initiation and "prid" doesn't work (not the right code)

*PC still beginning walk animation to go play the dark wolf threesome when speaking to the only quest giver that HAS a quest (Eridiane, about the Gift Spell). What's supposed to happen ? A sex scene right where she is ? My PC still goes slooooooowwwwwwwly to the other side of the map, without letting me do or interrupt anything. This has something to do with quest triggers for animations.

Phage and Eridane initiation

Passed :cool:

In koldun and Shaman Den  we should wait 1-2 hours beetween the scenes and when Eridane returns back to Phage and PC the quest   ends normally

• Protector of Life : Investiguating (find clues about the strategy of East Empire Compqny executives). Done. Not tested.
  • Protector of Life : Zenoby must die ! (find clues about the strategy of East Empire Compqny executives). Done. Not tested.

I completed them 1 day ago.

• Calling the old gods : Final quest : Shub Niggurath and Khairado invocation. I hope to made a 8 NPC party scene. Project. Warning : Zenoby will be sacrificed.
  • Ravena must leave (Forgotten valley, HagRock Redoubt). Rewriting. Warning ! Rape and Slavery ! Not working for now !

can't hardly wait

Thanks a lot for a wonderful adventure! Big Up!

Spriggan Armor : noted, fixed.

I modified the initiation. No spriggans gangbangs. I set a falmer as an hunger (Namira), and a werewolf for Hircine. The spriggan avatar will be for Kyne.

Yorik : the problem seems the scene. I made another stage for this, and an possibility of elipse (Debugging dialogue)

Forsworns attacking things in the ground ???? It the first time I eard that... I dont know.  Its during the radiant defense ? The Markarth soldiers are stored in a separated cell....

Sansa Chateclair have now a package for staying in the Inn.

Initiation : Ehtrane one or with the spriggans ?

Katalia is usually in the Marses village, or in the youngs cave. She have a sleep package for this.

Sometimes, I got that problem. I will disable the trigger.

Eridane quest is at lost valley redoubt. You should wait she go back in her home before talking to her...