- The problem with skipping the Initiation is that a lot of quest givers are nowhere, now... I can't do the Raiders quest for example.

- The boobs bug with the forsworn armor is because the armor use vanilla armor meshes on nude armor mesh and cbbe body. the author explains it on its page.

- The face bug is not your doing Lynx, I have it too and I ONLY use mature. So that's no because of a mod mashup.

- The problem with skipping the Initiation is that a lot of quest givers are nowhere, now... I can't do the Raiders quest for example.

- The boobs bug with the forsworn armor is because the armor use vanilla armor meshes on nude armor mesh and cbbe body. the author explains it on its page.

- The face bug is not your doing Lynx, I have it too and I ONLY use mature. So that's no because of a mod mashup.

Glad to hear that it's not my fault with the face bug ;)

I couldn't find Skyr or Ornell in Deep wood Redoubt as it's told in mod description...i had to use console to find the Raiders quest and force start it. 

Seems that the armor is Female Forsworn BriarHearts - With Follower by Nerd of Prey (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62338/?) .

BTW the brothel idea isn't appropriate enough to forsworns. Imho it should be totally destroyed and the girls  be freed, accepted to tribe  or sacrificed to the Old gods like Dibellian sluts :cool:  

Is there any normal way to start Judgement quest ? Vulkos has no dialogue options for this :(

Is there any way to avoid Zenoby and Anexia following the PC (player character) after completion of Protectors of life : For the Tribes quest? I had to kill  and disable them via console.  Imho the problem is that they don't follow the PC to Koldun and Shaman cave they get stuck at the bottom of the hill leaading to the cave.... It says that Zenoby must be in cage and get sacrificed soon but  nothing happened.

post-57026-0-98421200-1429190434_thumb.jpg

You're the first who tried to made this quest ! Congratulations !

Yes, its a package problem I think. I just need to modify their conditionnals.

Note : the little brothel porject is AFS is canceled. Maybe I will give a choice to Styr : fuck the wohores, kill them, or capture them for sacrifice/meat pies ingredients...

Lynx

Maybe its due to my mods... The only thing you can do for "fixing" is delete the facegen and facetint dats from AFS files... it will made grey faces.

You're the first who tried to made this quest ! Congratulations !

Yes, its a package problem I think. I just need to modify their conditionnals.

Note : the little brothel porject is AFS is canceled. Maybe I will give a choice to Styr : fuck the wohores, kill them, or capture them for sacrifice/meat pies ingredients...

Lynx

Maybe its due to my mods... The only thing you can do for "fixing" is delete the facegen and facetint dats from AFS files... it will made grey faces.

I'll try when I've learned how to use CK properly or any program that unpacks .bsa files

Ok;k I testes a little AFS.

I dont have the faces problem !

Look this pictures if you dont trust me. And my character, wich use CBBE, have nice boobs with the topless armor. Ethrane, Badycia...all have nice boobs.

Guys dont have grey faces...

Maybe its due to the BSA archive...

But the red fronts of Eridane and her apprentices.... I have it, and I dont know how to fix that.

post-484102-0-03520000-1429201609_thumb.png

post-484102-0-19128200-1429201613_thumb.png

post-484102-0-07252600-1429201616_thumb.png

post-484102-0-26529900-1429201620_thumb.png

post-484102-0-46669400-1429201624_thumb.png

post-484102-0-26273800-1429201629_thumb.png

Ok;k I testes a little AFS.

I dont have the faces problem !

Look this pictures if you dont trust me. And my character, wich use CBBE, have nice boobs with the topless armor. Ethrane, Badycia...all have nice boobs.

Guys dont have grey faces...

Maybe its due to the BSA archive...

But the red fronts of Eridane and her apprentices.... I have it, and I dont know how to fix that.

As you can see on your own screenshots the gilrs faces are much brighter than the bodies are. And there is a visible neck seam. Hope we 'll find a faster solution for this issue.

post-57026-0-75733700-1429202314_thumb.jpg

Hum. It seems something has gone terribly wrong in my save. I can't even start AFS quests by console commands...

Bad to hear that. I quicksave every stage of the quest  and normal save at the begining  and in the end of every quest....then i delete the previous saves up to last stable one.

I cant do nothing...

The problem is, If i change some aliases, it made all the related quests unplayable with previous saves...

Its depends... I dont like big boobs, so I use UNP or CBBE, and I set the NPC weight under 40.

Okay, installing the cbbe vanilla armors resolved the square boobs bug.
The topless armors are missing their own meshes, they use vanilla ones.

If you use UNP it's only a little problem, if you use CBBE it goes boom.

Doesn't solve the red heads thing. Are you SURE you're not using UNP ?

I cant do nothing...

The problem is, If i change some aliases, it made all the related quests unplayable with previous saves...

Its depends... I dont like big boobs, so I use UNP or CBBE, and I set the NPC weight under 40.

OMG !!! You know what ?  I've already installed your preveious version AFS 1.50 ....and there's no face bug...just a little neck seam....

And after I've opened the save file Katalia appeared and a new quest started "Grove defence" .....

These are AFS 1.50 screenshots  

Now i'm gonna try a newer version

post-57026-0-97874900-1429205303_thumb.jpg

post-57026-0-60240200-1429205329_thumb.jpg

post-57026-0-41157300-1429205345_thumb.jpg

post-57026-0-08271300-1429205866_thumb.jpg

post-57026-0-83284900-1429205878_thumb.jpg

post-57026-0-84667700-1429205894_thumb.jpg

post-57026-0-62701400-1429205904_thumb.jpg

So, it was the BSA archive...

The files for the topless armor were included too... CK BSA compiling sucks.

A question : why Badycia have brown hair ? I set her to have white hair (she's old).

Perhaps it's due to using Superior Lore-Friendly Hair - HD textures by skyrimaguas (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36510/?)

BTW Bothela's quest (Eyes harvester) doesn't start normally after talking to her.

I had to forcestart the quest.  After collecting the eyes the marker  was still on Madrigal and Bothela had nothing to tell me.  Completed via console ...

How can I normally start these quests :A Sibyl for the old gods, Judgement  and A Dance with Werewolves ? Thanks

Heu il faut faire quoi du coup là, retélécharger les trois fichiers ?

Uninstall previous version 1.61 . Download 3 new files and install them. Voila, c'est tout

Daughter of Old gods doesn't start normally obviously due to bugs in Initiation quest. Grove defense is bugged from stage 20-100.