The forest with the sacred tree ?

Yeah

As it sounds yes.

I had the same problem multiple times ago.

Long story short, you likely have to many and/or big mods for your machine to handle.

Try installing SSME for the implemention of a memory allocation patch. Despite it stating the newest SKSE already has this patch and it is unnecessary when you have SKSE it solved the 'CTD when entering specific areas' for me.

will check this out and see if it works

troll and maiden fair quest will not fire no dialogue to start it

no heart woman worked until you have to talk to chutla the hagraven get no dialogue is it possible to make her a witch instead?

still get no dialogue from armin to start the sybil quest has anyone got this to work is there something that needs to be done before it kicks in i did the skirmish quest

the yngride quest fires ok but as soon as she runs into some other enemy she kills it and runs back to the tree

Im having a problem getting to the beginning part where Gleba takes you to meet Armin. Gleba and the dibellan chick wont go down the path to get there. The get to a cliff overhang where you can see the forsworn location, but then they both stop and wont move. Seems like a cool mod, if i could play it.

Still in construction. Ask to Aqqh for advancement. He;s in charge of this quest.

I will take Phage revenge.

Emixo

This quest is in construction... use setstage and try to reach the stage needed for finishing the quest (scripts still works)

So I had encountered a problem on the quest where you have to initiate sex with Spriggans along Katalia as initiation ritual thing, after Sanni gets beheaded and I have sex with Katalia to confort her for being scared, the after sex with Spriggan at begin wasn't starting since the MNC was bugging up with Sexlab after I restarted it cleared registry and re installed it I finally made it work so the Spriggan sex initiated, thing is after I have sex with 1 and Katalia does the same they just start all each drop down like I already had sex with all of them and in questlog 'go to ritual place' doesn't thick so I can't advance the quest, could I get please the name of that quest and the stages? sorry I'm pretty newbie so I don't know to use CK and things.

I know... the spriggan hook is very experimental...

The quest name is afs4koldunwayinitiation

Thank you! I managed to finish the questline! Really cool I hope you will keep upgrading it! Would love more quests related to it.

I seem to have a problem with three parts in my game. I am currently on the initiation quest where you have to have sex with the wolf in the forgotten valley. However, everyone just stands there. The animation doesn't start. Also, I'm stuck on the "princess of wolves" quest. I get to where the pack is, but the game doesn't give me the option to speak with the alpha female. And I have a similar problem with the "no heart woman" quest. I can't talk to the hagraven. If anyone knows a solution to either of these problems, please tell me; it would be greatly appreciated. 

in counsel (the tide key) you can type help AFS and it will bring up the list of quests for this mod

then find the quest you are looking for and in counsel type

player. sqs (name of quest you want) this will bring up a list of the stages of the quest

if you have completed a stage it will have a 1 after it if not a 0

My game is locking up after I talk to Ariovist where you get transported to the jail cell. I haven't had a chance to get back to this since before you split out the meshes and textures. Am I supposed to install 1.59 and then put 1.60 over it?

Just tried that too, and nothing. Screen goes black when you're supposed to be teleported to the jail. I have to kill Skyrim from the task manager.

My game is locking up after I talk to Ariovist where you get transported to the jail cell. I haven't had a chance to get back to this since before you split out the meshes and textures. Am I supposed to install 1.59 and then put 1.60 over it?

Just tried that too, and nothing. Screen goes black when you're supposed to be teleported to the jail. I have to kill Skyrim from the task manager.

First time I heard things about this problem.

This quest was a little reworked by Aqqh in AFS1.59 release.

Try to enable players controls and cancel AI drive

If you need ideas for koldun quests - why not look into slavic mythology?

1) Koldun knows exact time of own (non-violent) death 3 days prior to it happening, but can`t die before gifting their power to someone else, stuck in near-death agony state. Since common folk are afraid of kolduns and their powers (and price they pay for it) - there aren`t many volunteers. Either volunteer yourself, or (if already a koldun), persuade/trick someone else into assepting the gift.

2) Many koldun activities in myth are tied to wedding ceremonies - either cursing the ceremony with bad luck (or, in more extreme cases, by turning everyone into wolves for a year or more) or preventing curse attempts from another koldun.

3) Koldun can`t undo his own longterm curse, even if he experienced a change of heart and no longer wants the person in question to suffer. It requires a help from another koldun.

4) Kolduns always summon minor demons to do their bidding, but once summoned, those demons need to be kept busy. Finding a suitable task for a hyperactive mischevious (even malicious) spirit can be pretty challenging... You don`t want to anger the local community, and tasks like counting an exact number of needles on a fir-tree only keep him busy for about an hour.

5) Cursing someone with longterm curse - find a suitable item, preform a ritual on it, place it in specified location (usually a crossroad) and then make sure the target picks it up.

6) Some kolduns take shortcut to greater power by turning into a bigger and much stronger version of wolf (often called volkolak) and violently killing people for their dark masters (Hircine? Molag Bal?)