@ Delzaron

If I unpack the BSA and place the files in their appropriate directories, will I be able to edit scripts and quests? Alternatively, can you make a loose files version of the mod, or does that put the mod over the 100MB file size limit? There are things I need to fix but can't without access to scripts.

Yes, you can be.

The AFS1.57 archive is near 80mb now. The next release will be really bigger (I added Female BriarHeart ressources)

A question ; can I add several files, which their addition result is superior to 100MB ?

You can upload files only if the file size is 100 MB or less. If the next update is more than that you won't be able to upload it. It may be possible to break it up into chunks though. For example, one file with all the textures, and another file with everything else. You should be able to upload both files individually (if they're less than 100MB each of course).

The cursed amulet makes my toons body disappear

grove defense will not advance without counsel sprigan is hostile

investigation quest don't fire after talking to fission you go no where

Still can't get the sybil quest from armin

- I cant do nothing for your toon body. With my Ynord bodm, its works fine.

- Grove defense trigger is too high... i'll fix that

- I know : aliases problems...

great mod lots of potential only one thing though when in the jail cell my stuff was unequipped but not taken and put in the chest also in the dialogue when your about to execute the dibbellian lady it just said [player name]

It dont go in the chest ?

I doint know how to put player name in text. If you have a trick about it, please send me it.

I doint know how to put player name in text. If you have a trick about it, please send me it.

You need an player alias 

then you write in dialogue

<Alias=Player>

It works for all sort of aliases should you need it for anything

for example <Alias=whore1> should display short name of that whore (if she has any)

You need an player alias 

then you write in dialogue

<Alias=Player>

It works for all sort of aliases should you need it for anything

for example <Alias=whore1> should display short name of that whore (if she has any)

I tried... I only get Alias=Player in text, nether my character name...

The mod is now stable since you got the spriggans sex scenes... Grove dfense quest is fixed, but the two last quests still have aliases problems.

Time will come to think how to finish the mod : Koldun and primal shamans lore and specific quests. Maybe more spells... (a more powerful version of frenzy for kolduns, animal tranfor;qations for primal, i dont know....)

Results of my brainstorming. Your ideas will be very welcomed !

With this mod, Male briarheart way could be possible to implement :

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/31512/?

But Briarheart means only Kodunism or hagraven teaching will be available for men (and koldunism means like Vulkos...)

Far and very far Project : as a primal shaman or a Koldun, the player will have the possibility to break the pact between lot of forsworns tribes and Hagravens, and made the other tribes returning to old gods worshiping, like Marses or Sicambres.

Note ; in story, Marses and Sicambres never lives in Markarth, and were never civilizated. It why all kolduns and primals shamans are from this tribes. But, with shamanism redevelopment in forsworns since they were expulsed from Markarth by Stromcloak, the ways could be interesting more people than the two retired tribes...

Maybe it could be a start for the plot quest (made forsworns returning to their ancesters practices, and kill Thonar, Madanach and Nepos).

Planned : Quests to test and initiate Eridane and Phage...

Koldun way :

- need to add some quests : Phage initiation in Koldun, Invocating Shub Niggurath.

Primal way :

- need to ass new quests : Eridane initiation in Primal, invocating Khairado or Nodens.... maybe adding some quests from Call in the wild project.

Note ; I need a better topless forsworn armor than the one i use.... nipples are not good with this armor.

Note : now, i need to set real outfit for Primal and Kolduns... i will see how i can use angelika amulets mod. And more powers... and nudity conditionnals...

Note ; somebody know where i could find a male topless forsworn armor ?

Note : I need ideas about forsworns old gods... Aedras, daedras, or someting more powerful and more ancient ?

As for my next mod (and a big fan of Lovecraft)(yes, i plan a player slavery, will be evoluted in cult building, and I wish to add Ryelh ! A big Lurker could be nice for Dagon), including the great ancients in skyrim as old gods could be nice. I already add Shub Niggurath as a Forsworn god, it teached Koldunism to some shamans in ancient times.

ok donc j'ai fait toute ma reconfiguration et installé la nouvelle version 1.57 (loose version). franchement chapeau. plus de bug dans toute la partie begin,

follow  part setstage 90 Armin has no body... weird.

After sparing kalyidi in front of badycia i got to eat her flesh to become a marses. je me doute que cela provient du fait que l'on t'ai imposé de changer cette partie mais peut-être trouver autre chose si on la laisse en vie (je l'ai épargnée juste pour le test ! j'ai aucun problème à ce qu'elle soit décapitée)

why not turn it into drink the blood we give to spare kalyidi ? mais bon c'est que du détail.

par contre trouvé un glitch dans le journal de quête. dans le but du test j'ai donc parlé à Katalia en tant que marses puis ethrane et du coup je dois parler à segeste mais aussi à odocrae(?) et suis devenu sicambre dans le journal de quête.

juste pour signaler hein ;) je sais que c'est du détail surtout vu la masse de travail a fournir sur ce mod (ce que je n'ose pas imaginer). en gros j'ai cherché la "faille" :P  

Note ; I need a better topless forsworn armor than the one i use.... nipples are not good with this armor.

I use ChronoTrigger77's armor set. With bodyslide you can pretty much do what you want with it. That being said, were it up to me, I would say make any armor choices up to the player, and provide maybe an optional file set for those that don't want to mess around with that sort of thing. Everyone seems to have a different body type that they like.

Primal way :

- need to ass new quests : Eridane initiation in Primal, invocating Khairado or Nodens.... maybe adding some quests from Call in the wild project.

I expect that anything involving lots of bestiality with this quest line will be well received. :)

As for my next mod (and a big fan of Lovecraft)(yes, i plan a player slavery, will be evoluted in cult building, and I wish to add Ryelh ! A big Lurker could be nice for Dagon), including the great ancients in skyrim as old gods could be nice. I already add Shub Niggurath as a Forsworn god, it teached Koldunism to some shamans in ancient times.

Lovecraft FTW! It would be wonderful if you could bring some of his stuff to life (figuratively speaking of course). :D

I use ChronoTrigger77's armor set. With bodyslide you can pretty much do what you want with it. That being said, were it up to me, I would say make any armor choices up to the player, and provide maybe an optional file set for those that don't want to mess around with that sort of thing. Everyone seems to have a different body type that they like.

Primal way :

I expect that anything involving lots of bestiality with this quest line will be well received. :)

So, you think its not enough to (core quests) :

- wolf fucking lesson

- wolves fucking party

- fucking lot of animals in nordic ruin

- spriggan gangbang

?

The Primal way must contains lot of bestiality. If I can or if someboidy how to set that, I will set spells and gifts powers of primal shamans

Lovecraft FTW! It would be wonderful if you could bring some of his stuff to life (figuratively speaking of course). :D

I dont know how i will set that to forsworns :

Nice great ancients for them are Shib Niggurath and Nodens. :D

If I got enough voluntaries for writing this mod with me, I will launch this project.

There is the biggest plan (i think the mod will be very little than that) :

But I will still need very lot of help for the mod project i plan :

- player slavery : so, ZAZ and Devious devices (Slaves whores will be used as a way to corrupt the hold skyrim citizens).

- Several parts in this mod : slave (the player is enslaved, and work in a brothel. She will serve anybody, and she will upgrade her status with performing task), servant (the cult master notice the player, and give her a mission : corruptiong a skyrim noble. If suceed the player is set as cult servant. The player begins to learn some secrets), initiate (the player is no more a whore slave, but must serve the cultists. Maybe the player will asist an important cultist for a mission), cultist (the player is a true member of the cult, and must work for extending it and made it rule all the hold), sorcerer (the player will be set as a new cult chief, and must install it in a new hold, and corrup it ; hiring cultuists and slaves, performing tasks, take control of the place).

- the player will begin in a brothel, wich dissimulate a Nephren Ka cult. The cult will spread in Tamriel by calling more gods . So, We need to choose between theses gods : The thing in the dark, Yig, Rhan Tegoht, Nodens, Dagon/Hydra, Ghatanothoa, Bokrug, Tulzscha, Chtulhu, Nyarlahotep, Shub Niggurath, Yog Sothot, and Azathot). One god per hold.

- integration with AForswornStory (I already decided to set Kolduns as Shib Niggurath worshippers, Primal could be Nodens ones, of a feminine aspect of a god : Khairado). I hope to add invocation quest for each, with lot of sex scenes, as a big final for AForswornStory mod.

But only Herma Mora can be the closest NPC for Shub Niggurath... :(

- Final Objective (yes, I'm mad !): corrupting ALL skyrim places (for example, transforming Whiterun in Slaverun for Rhan Tegoth, transforming Winterhold college in a Yog Sothot temple). And sex, slavery, bloody things and madness everywhere, for Nyarlahotep !

- Dawnguard and Dragonborn dependencies. For creatures and gods...

- Nephren Ka = just a redguard with a nice outfit.

- Lurkers = the deeps inhabitants, Dagon.

- Searchers = Chtulhu ? Yog Sothot ? Yithians ?

- Falmers customized = night crawlers, the thing in the dark.

- Chaurus customized = Mi go, Bokrug.

- Hermaus Mora = Shub Niggurath, Ghatanothoa, Yog sothot ?

- Nodens = A old Nord will be enough.

- Troll customized = Shoggoth.

Off course, we need to include Estrus....

Maybe Apocrypha could be nice for building the part of Ryelh (Invocating Dagon/hydra, Awakening Chtulhu !)

Some resources will be needed... SkyMoMod monsters can be nice. And there is several models in other sites.

- wolf fucking lesson

- wolves fucking party

- spriggan gangbang

?

The Primal way must contains lot of bestiality. If I can or if someboidy how to set that, I will set spells and gifts powers of primal shamans

I thinkt's great so far. Just suggesting that people gravitating toward the primal path would probably appreciate as much as you care to add to it.

yes you are mad.... but it feels good. well i have no knowledge in modding... and not enough knowledge in the lovecraft universe. but if you need help with writing dialogue, testing. i can be helpful.

OL, i will launch a topic about that on the forum.

There a particular reason you have some Maria Eden script source files in 1.58?

yeah, script copying. By mistake, i copied too some MD scripts...

- wolf fucking lesson

- wolves fucking party

- spriggan gangbang

?

I thinkt's great so far. Just suggesting that people gravitating toward the primal path would probably appreciate as much as you care to add to it.

noted.

You seem to have humongous plans. You are very much in league with a total conversion in size with that plan.

You do keep in mind that a total conversion is taking multiple years to deliver?

Take Skywind for example which aims to bring morrowind to skyrim. They started the project more than a year ago, and development is still in closed alpha. And by "they" I do mean this TC is developed by multiple modders with a rather huge amount of testers.

Humongous ? Maybe....

I dont think about a total conversion of skyrim :

- the cult of old gods is secret.... so, lot of places will be interiors. And this is not very long to make. The life of skyrim will b not too much altered... Great ancients are subtiles.

- Ryelh can be designed by using Apocrypha cells.

- Lot of ressources already exist in loverlabs mods...

The more difficult is writing quests... as always.

Depends of number of tem members, works can de splited...

The core of the project will be this first step : building the Nephren Ka cult, with the brothel and the player slavery part...

I think it will be a very good point for this mod project.

And lot of players wish to have a slavery brothel management mod.

After, if we can :

- Shub Niggurath/Nodens/Khairado : I will use them for my current mod. So, the work will be in majority done for the reach. Just need to add Markarth take over by forsworns... after the civil war, off course.

- Solitude/Windhelm : off course, civil war must be done before. The quest will be focused on Ulfric or Tullius 'conversion'.

- Winterhold ; player must be archmage before changing the college in a Yog sothot cult.

- Falkreath ; the jarl of this place is already a corrupted person. Changing Falkreath will be an easy job.

- Riften : The starting point i think. The place where is the Nephren Ka cult.

- Nyarlahotep ; Nephran ka is just an avatar of this god... so, Developing Nyaralhotep cult will use the same ressources as Nephren ka one.

- Whiterun : We already have Slaverun mod. We just need to work on it...

Several aspects exist in sexlab mods, that's true.

But you should keep in mind most of these mods are standalone and for decent quality have very big maintenance demands.

Unless you plan to canibalize the mods as a whole and only make changes (dificult to do because of the original makers) the establishment of a brothel alone will take several month if it ought to be good. After that you have to implement a decent slavery aspect, which is not an easy thing to do on a larger scale. You encountered problems handling only one slave for one quest.  For the corruption part where you for instance change whiterun to slaverun you'd have to change a few thousands of assets and NPC's if you want the city to change based on quest progression. Telling a player "and after this quest end the game and install Mod XYZ" is not a viable way.

After everything is complete (i.e. exiting alpha) the whole mod needs to be smoothed i.e. the performance impact needs to be ironed. Do not get wrong ideas, programming results in bugs. More if a beginner does it, less if a 'pro' is at it. But nevertheless there are bugs after aplha stage.

And for a mod that changes that much I do not want to see the conflict issues that undoubtly arise. Some players will want to use prostitution mod XYZ with that mod. Other players want to use prostitution mod ZYX. Some users prefer slavery mod YZX and so on and so forth.

Don't take it wrong, i appreciate the plans of doing such a mod. But considering the planned scale there ought to be several problems. Some modders with such big projects simply have vanished long before finalising the mod due to Real Life and the occasional 'moving on to other projects'.

You made a very good point.... even my current nod already need since two months of development... and I wish to finish it now.

I will integrate some story about gods in my mod. Maybe 5 quests, not more.

Maybe several small limited projects can be a better solution...

For example, implemeting Dagon cult in Solitude docks will be not difficult (sex with Lurkers quest)

You made a very good point.... even my current nod already need since two months of development... and I wish to finish it now.

I will integrate some story about gods in my mod. Maybe 5 quests, not more.

Maybe several small limited projects can be a better solution...

For example, implemeting Dagon cult in Solitude docks will be not difficult (sex with Lurkers quest)

All things considered, you took AFS from a very rough, almost unplayable initial state into its fairly-stable current state rather quickly. While I admit that I am still having a lot of problems getting it to work, it seems the great majority of players do not and that's the main thing.

Incorporating Lovecraftian elements into your next mod will not be difficult at all. Mood and atmospherics are most important, and Dragonborn DLC already gives you the whole slimy tentacles thing, which plays a big part in many of his stories. And don't forget the furo tubs in Zaz Animation Pack! A Lovecraftian mod it seems could make good use of those assets. :lol: