Yes... it will bemmore simple... Myabe I will estend Romula Pack to made her the leader of the group of wolves...

Or have her as the spokesperson to the pack? She could "translate" to the player what the wolves have to say, due to her being very, very, very close to the wolves for a long time...?

Was wondering if anyone know what is going on with this quest ??

- A small brothel (Reach Farm). Done.

Was unable to complete was attached by several npc;s only 2 female remained 1 whore was killed due to it attacking me. so i had to put her down. But the quest cruel raiders remain is there something i have missed ??

Was wondering if anyone know what is going on with this quest ??

- A small brothel (Reach Farm). Done.

Was unable to complete was attached by several npc;s only 2 female remained 1 whore was killed due to it attacking me. so i had to put her down. But the quest cruel raiders remain is there something i have missed ??

I had that sometimes as well, the 3rd girl is probably outside she sometimes runs out when the fight starts, the girl called whore is not important as far as I know its just the 3 named girls.  After a lot of reloading I finally got all 3 inside, but still can't complete the quest as the other 2 guys raiding with u just run off back to where u start the quest instead of joining the attack.  Also I 2nd the motion made by the above poster about providing a list of quest ID's, would be a massive help as many of the quests are buggy.  You can find out the quest id through the console if u type sqt it will list off all active quests, if u have a lot in your journal u may need to scroll through the list until u find the 1 u want.

Negatives aside this is an interesting mod and will look forward to future progress.

What about the witch quest it doesn't let me reach the checkpoints and I can't complete the quest.

Ravena must leave (Forgotten valley, HagRock Redoubt). Rewriting beginning. Warning ! Rape and Slavery ! Not working for now !

this one?

This quest is under development. Nothing happens when you reach karthspire as further part was not yet completed.

Ooookay after the quest "Grove Defense" is done, I get no further quests. I tried to look for dialogues, but couldn't find anything.

Is that the current end of the mod, oor is it a bug?

it's a bug. Aliaises filling problem.

And I will i will fusioned part 5 and 6 since Aqqh will done with Ravena stuff...

So, killing Zenoby will be a condition for the big finale.

I found a nasty bug. For the shaman first trials, where you talk to Thusnelda about having sex with that wolf. I chose the "I already tried bestiality" line to avoid the scene with Ethrane, katalia, and the wolf. That was fine - the quest proceeded from there without any problems. But later, I happened to be running through the area where the scene is supposed to take place and the AI took control of my character, then the wolf, Ethrane, and Katalia appeared and the wolf scene started exactly as it does when you choose the dialogue with Thusnelda that leads to that scene.

If you're using a trigger box or something to start that scene, you should disable it after talking to Thusnelda with "I already tried bestiality."

Also, your world may be leaking into Windhelm. This is grass in the East Empire Company office in Windhelm:

post-191231-0-36473700-1427075331_thumb.jpg

i have a CTD problem. The area where badycia is causes my game to crash to desktop every time i get near it. reloading older saves doesnt fix the problem. It was working fine before but after it CTD'd a short distance away from that area, it hasnt been stable since

As it sounds yes.

I had the same problem multiple times ago.

Long story short, you likely have to many and/or big mods for your machine to handle.

Try installing SSME for the implemention of a memory allocation patch. Despite it stating the newest SKSE already has this patch and it is unnecessary when you have SKSE it solved the 'CTD when entering specific areas' for me.