Can be good !

1): the gift : in the mod, becoming a Koldun is quite easy (the trial and the spriggan GB)... Maybe getting the best powers, like Vulkos ones, will need a stronger pact with the gods.... acquiring this power and transmit it (Phage/Katalia ?) could be a nice quest.

2): Cursing a wedding : i keep it ! The Maiden fair will want to take revenge on some of her former friends who mock her for wedding the dancing troll... you will trqnsform every wed guests into wolves !

3): the No Heart Woman quest is already in this way, but not Koldun tqgged : you help Vulkos to get a new heart for allowed her to reciver her more powerful powers... and she will help you to getting back your own hearth ! Maybe a quest for Frisson can be good...

4): In my mod, Kolduns are related to the great ancient Shub Niggurath. For creating a quest like the one your propose, player must invoke one of the thousand goats (Shub Niggurath avatars, nor problem, i just need a nice creature follower) and will try to control it. Its need a special follower with ramdom paterns (like Maria Eden Mod ones). Could be very difficult to made, but funny...

5): Cursing... I have an idea : cursing an arrogant noble to made everybody hateful/hostile with him (Nazim !). People will not talk to him, children will insult or spit on hilm, etc... the bad eye, in summary.

6): I have the project to made something like that : the Zulo Form. By default, i will just add a quest for getting werewolf power, but if somebody have a better idea than werewolf... it will be added to Vulkos side quest...

2): Cursing a wedding : i keep it ! The Maiden fair will want to take revenge on some of her former friends who mock her for wedding the dancing troll... you will trqnsform every wed guests into wolves !

The curse can be undone any time or will lift itself after a set number of years (1, 3, 5  depending on koldun`s power, but always odd number) , BUT....

But if a curse victim tastes human flesh - wolf form is now permanent and can`t be undone by any means.

By default, i will just add a quest for getting werewolf power

It can mess up Companions questline. I`d prefer something like beast forms from Untamed.

Try to enable players controls and cancel AI drive

Where should I do this? Not sure where player control is supposed to go back to the player. I get the dialog from Ariovist. Then the screen goes black like it's teleporting me to the jail. Then it never comes back.

What from the download page do I actually need?

Where should I do this? Not sure where player control is supposed to go back to the player. I get the dialog from Ariovist. Then the screen goes black like it's teleporting me to the jail. Then it never comes back.

Try setStage AFS1begin 100, 110.

AqqH reworked this quest, and I dont try it yet...

The forest with the sacred tree ?

Yeah

As it sounds yes.

I had the same problem multiple times ago.

Long story short, you likely have to many and/or big mods for your machine to handle.

Try installing SSME for the implemention of a memory allocation patch. Despite it stating the newest SKSE already has this patch and it is unnecessary when you have SKSE it solved the 'CTD when entering specific areas' for me.

will check this out and see if it works

This isn't going to fix your issue, or to be specific it will do nothing you can't do with SkSE and was released only days before the SkSE team released the SkSE v1.7.0 Alpha. This is the only Alpha version of SkSE ever released and this was only a week after Sheson discovered the Memory settings.

That just shows how important Sheson's Memory Patch is for modding Skyrim.

Why is it important?

What happened was, Bethesda needed to reduce these settings, to get Dragonborn to work with the Playstation 3, because it couldn't handle the higher memory settings, but they applied the lower settings to the PC in the 1.9.32 Patch (The last Patch) for no good reason at all.

Yes you read that right, Bethesda crippled the PC, to fix the Playstation 3, the PC didn't need this "fix" but they couldn't be bothered changing the settings back on PC, but only modders were affected, so that's Bethesda supporting modding is it? Thing is Bethesda Fanboys don't distinguish between the devs, Bethesda Game Studios and the Publisher Bethesda Softworks=Zenimax Media, it's all just Bethesda.

In reality BGS are TES/Fallout Devs who support modding and BS/ZM are AAA Publishers and don't care about modding at all.

Bethesda said nothing and these two settings are hidden in the TESV.exe so Modders didn't know what the problem was, they knew the patch "broke something", but that's not unusual with Bethesda Game Studios, they release appallingly buggy PC games, no modder knew what the problem was or how to fix it.

PC's Needed the higher settings only for mods, as they could run the Game and DLC's on the lower settings. Many mods became unstable and were abandoned, Open Cities being one of the more well known ones. Like Open Cities, some have been revived, because of Sheson's Memory Patch.

Then almost a year later Sheson discovered the truth, and proved that the higher values are in all the older exe's, from first release until changed in that last patch.

So we all owe Sheson a huge thanks for finding this setting and the SkSE Vanilla values are the original Bethesda ones. Even better though, now we can increase these settings if our PC's can cope, even so, only the really heavily modded games need the better settings.

So what Magic does SSME do looking at the SSME.Ini

[instructions]

; most users will not need to make any changes to this file

; only change NewValue01 and NewValue02 (not NewValue00)

; do not change anything else or SSME will not work

; the recommended values will work well for most users

[settings]

GiveFirstBornToSheson=1

; replace movaps with movups

Location00=0x004BD832

OldValue00=0x6086290F

NewValue00=0x6086110F

; 1st block

Location01=0x00687E89

; old value  =  256 MB

OldValue01=0x00000200

; new value

; 0x00000200 =  256 MB

; 0x00000280 =  384 MB

; 0x00000300 =  512 MB (recommended)

; 0x00000380 =  640 MB

; 0x00000400 =  768 MB

; 0x00000480 =  896 MB

; 0x00000500 = 1024 MB (1 GB, will probably crash)

NewValue01=0x00000300

; 2nd block

Location02=0x00A4E6BF

; old value  =  256 MB

OldValue02=0x10000000

; new value

; 0x10000000 =  256 MB (recommended)

; 0x18000000 =  384 MB

; 0x20000000 =  512 MB

; 0x28000000 =  640 MB

; 0x30000000 =  768 MB

; 0x38000000 =  896 MB

; 0x40000000 = 1024 MB (1 GB, will probably crash)

NewValue02=0x10000000

Well it gives a little more clarity if you can read it, if not I'll expain, using the SkSE Names for comparison purposes.

It checks if your existing values are the Bethesda 1.9.32 patch set ones

Which are

DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=256 MB

ScrapHeapSizeMB=256 MB

SkSE's Default Settings from the v1.7.0 Alpha ChangeLog

skse_whatsnew.txt

1.7.0:

- thanks to sheson: added configuration of some initial pool sizes

[Memory]

DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB= <default heap initial allocation size in megabytes, vanilla size is 512>

ScrapHeapSizeMB= <scrap heap size in megabytes, vanilla size is 256>

SkSE and SSME Default Settings and Original Bethesda Settings

DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=512 MB

ScrapHeapSizeMB=256 MB

SSME also shows some alternative values but sets none of these at all, you must edit the Ini to change them

DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=

256 MB

384 MB

512 MB (recommended)

640 MB

768 MB

896 MB

1024 MB (1 GB, will probably crash)

ScrapHeapSizeMB=

256 MB (recommended)

384 MB

512 MB

640 MB

768 MB

896 MB

Now all these values can't be used any which way you want

ScrapHeapSizeMB should never be more than DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB

Certain Ratios work better than others

DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB set at Three times the value of ScrapHeapSizeMB works best, only one of these

DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=768 MB

ScrapHeapSizeMB=256 MB

DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB set at twice the value of ScrapHeapSizeMB work very well

ScrapHeapSizeMB=256 MB

ScrapHeapSizeMB=384 MB

DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=1024 MB

ScrapHeapSizeMB=512 MB

You can try other inbetween values but the higher you set them the better your PC must be.

So how do you set these in SkSE?

It's even easier than SSME's method but as usual SkSE documentation is sparse,

Inside the Data Folder you need a Folder called, Simply

SkSE

Inside that Folder you must have an Ini File called

SkSE.ini

Mod Organiser Users

You should Already have a SkSE Data Folder Mod for the SkSE Scripts Folder, Mine is named

SkSE - Skyrim Script Extender - Data Folder

Simply place the SkSE folder with the Ini inside into this mod

SkSE

SkSE.ini

SkSE.ini Contents

The word "Quote" isn't included in the settings, copy everything but that word.

[Display]

iTintTextureResolution=2048

[General]

ClearInvalidRegistrations=1

[Memory]

DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=768

ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

These are the standard SkSE Ini Settings, recommended by all reputable sites, including STEP.

Where

For better resolutions using RaceMenu Overlays, Modded Warpaints and other Charcter creation textures.

[Display]

This removes invalid Script Registrations and should always be used in combination with Shesons Memory Patch

[General]

These are the actual settings for Shesons Memory Patch

[Memory]

ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

Most users will find the default 512/256 values good enough and heavy modders will find the 768/256 adequate.

The extreme Modders (Merging Mods to get under 256 Plugins) can try these in the SkSE.Ini if you've got a Ultra high spec Gaming PC (These are my Settings), you will struggle to get higher than this, though in theory it's possible.

[Display]

[General]

[Memory]

DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=1024

ScrapHeapSizeMB=512

As to whether you need SSME as well as SkSE, I give you what the SSME author says on the SSME description page.

This implements Sheson's memory allocation patch. If you're using one of the unofficial modified SKSE DLL files, you need to revert back to the official SKSE files otherwise SSME won't do anything.

If you're using the new build of SKSE that has support for changing the memory allocation values, you don't need SSME.

Normally I'd just say RTFM, but SkSE is notoriously badly documented and the need for an SkSE.ini file isn't made clear at all.

There are various places that do tell you correct data and as usual STEP is always my goto place to get accurate, tried and tested facts.

Indeed in this case Sheson went to STEP to provide the independant testing the SkSE team could rely on to be correct.

Try setStage AFS1begin 100, 110.

AqqH reworked this quest, and I dont try it yet...

Sorry, Delzaron. Stage 100 did exactly the same thing, and 110 got me past the blackout thing, but I wasn't teleported to the jail, so Katalia just stood there. She had the right dialog, but she had nothing to act on, because we weren't in the jail. Something in that space is causing Skyrim to lock up on me. It wasn't there before. I used to get past that stage with no problem.

I guess I'm not having much luck with your mods recently. :(

This is all Papyrus had to offer:

[03/31/2015 - 10:06:10PM] warning: Property AFSAriovist on script AFS1BeginAriovistEndScript attached to topic info 6200C56B on quest AFS1Begin (620255DB) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[03/31/2015 - 10:06:10PM] warning: Property AFSFruki on script AFS1BeginAriovistEndScript attached to topic info 6200C56B on quest AFS1Begin (620255DB) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[03/31/2015 - 10:06:10PM] warning: Property AFSBeitild on script AFS1BeginAriovistEndScript attached to topic info 6200C56B on quest AFS1Begin (620255DB) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[03/31/2015 - 10:06:10PM] warning: Property PlayerRef on script AFS1BeginAriovistEndScript attached to topic info 6200C56B on quest AFS1Begin (620255DB) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[03/31/2015 - 10:06:10PM] Error: AFS1Begin (620255DB): unknown quest objective 80.
stack:
	[AFS1Begin (620255DB)].QF_AFS1Begin_030255DB.SetObjectiveCompleted() - "<native>" Line ?
	[AFS1Begin (620255DB)].QF_AFS1Begin_030255DB.Fragment_6() - "QF_AFS1Begin_030255DB.psc" Line 102

Yeah... maybe... but why I dont get CTD problems at the sacred forest with my old computer ?

And why this player got it ?

Because on your old computer you're not using that many mods alongside AFS so you hit the Cap for Ram.

Simply put, when someone's reached that limit and has no memory allocation patch the next time skyrim tries to load anything new to ram it simply fails and the game crashes. It does not have anything to do with AFS. I had the issue on the bridge west of windhelm stables, on the farm (whose name eludes me) in front of whiterun where the giant attacks at start of the game, when entering blackrock ...

The forest with the sacred tree ?

Yeah

As it sounds yes.

I had the same problem multiple times ago.
Long story short, you likely have to many and/or big mods for your machine to handle.
Try installing SSME for the implemention of a memory allocation patch. Despite it stating the newest SKSE already has this patch and it is unnecessary when you have SKSE it solved the 'CTD when entering specific areas' for me.

will check this out and see if it works

This isn't going to fix your issue, or to be specific it will do nothing you can't do with SkSE and was released only days before the SkSE team released the SkSE v1.7.0 Alpha. This is the only Alpha version of SkSE ever released and this was only a week after Sheson discovered the Memory settings.
That just shows how important Sheson's Memory Patch is for modding Skyrim.

Why is it important?
What happened was, Bethesda needed to reduce these settings, to get Dragonborn to work with the Playstation 3, because it couldn't handle the higher memory settings, but they applied the lower settings to the PC in the 1.9.32 Patch (The last Patch) for no good reason at all.
Yes you read that right, Bethesda crippled the PC, to fix the Playstation 3, the PC didn't need this "fix" but they couldn't be bothered changing the settings back on PC, but only modders were affected, so that's Bethesda supporting modding is it? Thing is Bethesda Fanboys don't distinguish between the devs, Bethesda Game Studios and the Publisher Bethesda Softworks=Zenimax Media, it's all just Bethesda.
In reality BGS are TES/Fallout Devs who support modding and BS/ZM are AAA Publishers and don't care about modding at all.

Bethesda said nothing and these two settings are hidden in the TESV.exe so Modders didn't know what the problem was, they knew the patch "broke something", but that's not unusual with Bethesda Game Studios, they release appallingly buggy PC games, no modder knew what the problem was or how to fix it.
PC's Needed the higher settings only for mods, as they could run the Game and DLC's on the lower settings. Many mods became unstable and were abandoned, Open Cities being one of the more well known ones. Like Open Cities, some have been revived, because of Sheson's Memory Patch.

Then almost a year later Sheson discovered the truth, and proved that the higher values are in all the older exe's, from first release until changed in that last patch.
So we all owe Sheson a huge thanks for finding this setting and the SkSE Vanilla values are the original Bethesda ones. Even better though, now we can increase these settings if our PC's can cope, even so, only the really heavily modded games need the better settings.

So what Magic does SSME do looking at the SSME.Ini

[instructions]
; most users will not need to make any changes to this file
; only change NewValue01 and NewValue02 (not NewValue00)
; do not change anything else or SSME will not work
; the recommended values will work well for most users

[settings]
GiveFirstBornToSheson=1

; replace movaps with movups
Location00=0x004BD832
OldValue00=0x6086290F
NewValue00=0x6086110F

; 1st block
Location01=0x00687E89
; old value  =  256 MB
OldValue01=0x00000200
; new value
; 0x00000200 =  256 MB
; 0x00000280 =  384 MB
; 0x00000300 =  512 MB (recommended)
; 0x00000380 =  640 MB
; 0x00000400 =  768 MB
; 0x00000480 =  896 MB
; 0x00000500 = 1024 MB (1 GB, will probably crash)
NewValue01=0x00000300

; 2nd block
Location02=0x00A4E6BF
; old value  =  256 MB
OldValue02=0x10000000
; new value
; 0x10000000 =  256 MB (recommended)
; 0x18000000 =  384 MB
; 0x20000000 =  512 MB
; 0x28000000 =  640 MB
; 0x30000000 =  768 MB
; 0x38000000 =  896 MB
; 0x40000000 = 1024 MB (1 GB, will probably crash)
NewValue02=0x10000000

Well it gives a little more clarity if you can read it, if not I'll expain, using the SkSE Names for comparison purposes.
It checks if your existing values are the Bethesda 1.9.32 patch set ones
Which are

ScrapHeapSizeMB=256 MB

SkSE's Default Settings from the v1.7.0 Alpha ChangeLog

skse_whatsnew.txt
1.7.0:
    [Memory]
    DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB= <default heap initial allocation size in megabytes, vanilla size is 512>

ScrapHeapSizeMB=256 MB

SSME also shows some alternative values but sets none of these at all, you must edit the Ini to change them

256 MB
384 MB
512 MB (recommended)
640 MB
768 MB
896 MB

ScrapHeapSizeMB=

256 MB (recommended)
384 MB
512 MB
640 MB
768 MB
896 MB

Now all these values can't be used any which way you want

ScrapHeapSizeMB should never be more than DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB

Certain Ratios work better than others

DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB set at Three times the value of ScrapHeapSizeMB works best, only one of these

ScrapHeapSizeMB=256 MB

DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB set at twice the value of ScrapHeapSizeMB work very well

ScrapHeapSizeMB=256 MB

ScrapHeapSizeMB=384 MB

DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=1024 MB
ScrapHeapSizeMB=512 MB

You can try other inbetween values but the higher you set them the better your PC must be.

So how do you set these in SkSE?

It's even easier than SSME's method but as usual SkSE documentation is sparse,

Inside the Data Folder you need a Folder called, Simply

SkSE

Inside that Folder you must have an Ini File called

SkSE.ini

Mod Organiser Users

You should Already have a SkSE Data Folder Mod for the SkSE Scripts Folder, Mine is named

SkSE - Skyrim Script Extender - Data Folder

Simply place the SkSE folder with the Ini inside into this mod

SkSE

SkSE.ini

SkSE.ini Contents

[Display]

[General]

[Memory]
ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

These are the standard SkSE Ini Settings, recommended by all reputable sites, including STEP.

Where

For better resolutions using RaceMenu Overlays, Modded Warpaints and other Charcter creation textures.

[Display]

This removes invalid Script Registrations and should always be used in combination with Shesons Memory Patch

[General]

These are the actual settings for Shesons Memory Patch

[Memory]
ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

Most users will find the default 512/256 values good enough and heavy modders will find the 768/256 adequate.

The extreme Modders (Merging Mods to get under 256 Plugins) can try these in the SkSE.Ini if you've got a Ultra high spec Gaming PC (These are my Settings), you will struggle to get higher than this, though in theory it's possible.

[Display]

[General]

[Memory]
DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=1024
ScrapHeapSizeMB=512

As to whether you need SSME as well as SkSE, I give you what the SSME author says on the SSME description page.

This implements Sheson's memory allocation patch. If you're using one of the unofficial modified SKSE DLL files, you need to revert back to the official SKSE files otherwise SSME won't do anything.
If you're using the new build of SKSE that has support for changing the memory allocation values, you don't need SSME.

Normally I'd just say RTFM, but SkSE is notoriously badly documented and the need for an SkSE.ini file isn't made clear at all.
There are various places that do tell you correct data and as usual STEP is always my goto place to get accurate, tried and tested facts.

Indeed in this case Sheson went to STEP to provide the independant testing the SkSE team could rely on to be correct.

Yeah. And because of the fact additional steps have to be taken for SKSE which are poorly documented and can break SKSE/Skyrim when done wrong the use of SSME won't do jack shit, right?

Tell me which is better for a mere user, i.e. no geek/programmer. Using SSME which is predefined and works from the get go or using SKSE which needs a serious amount of configuring?

Yeah. And because of the fact additional steps have to be taken for SKSE which are poorly documented and can break SKSE/Skyrim when done wrong the use of SSME won't do jack shit, right?

Tell me which is better for a mere user, i.e. no geek/programmer. Using SSME which is predefined and works from the get go or using SKSE which needs a serious amount of configuring?

Well actually they do exactly the same thing, by default as I said

ScrapHeapSizeMB=256 MB

This is set by SkSE internally and is what you get without making the Ini at all, to change these default settings both need Ini alterations and the SkSE.ini is much easier to change for a novice;

If another mod has already made it, you open that existing SkSE.ini with Notepad

If you have to make a new one you just open Notepad

Either way you just put the settings I quote below into notepad and save the file as

..\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\Data\SkSE\SkSE.ini

SkSE.ini Contents

[Display]

[General]

[Memory]

ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

SSME is only going to work without having SkSE installed at all, because It checks if your existing values are the Bethesda 1.9.32 patch set ones

Which are

ScrapHeapSizeMB=256 MB

The Simplest explanation

Why you CTD

It's about running out of startup Memory, not any specific Mod or even having enough Memory in your PC.

DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB is the Games Startup Memory setting, this is the vital memory required.

The more you Mod the more Textures, Meshes, Plugins need loading at startup and if the Memory used goes over the DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB value, you CTD, that's all.

If you use SkSE

It's very simple if you use SkSE for anything, like SkyUI for example, you must set the settings in SkSE.

If you never have SkSE

SSME is only useful if you don't use SkSE at all

SSME doesn't even work with SkSE installed.

Why? SSME doesn't activate if the existing values are not the ones set by Bethesda's 1.9.32 patch and when using SkSE they are changed.

Hope that makes it clear.

I made a run... not complete, bu I already got this

Maiden fair : lot of problems (voices, no dialogues !)

No Heart Woman : missing conditionnals, Ascula dont have dialogues 5the animal problem)

Cyrodiil geographic : Jayni need a forcegreet dialogue

I meet CTD near Broken towers and Druadach redoubt.

Skirmish for dummies : need to be reworked a little.

Oooookay...

And now please explain why the hell I had CTDs with many mods and the newest SKSE due to Memory Shortages but none with the same mods in the same load order + SSME and SKSE ...

The amount of background scripts firing can have a bearing on it, you could have lots of things that cause the memory to go over the limit. Then it stops.

Could be SkSE wasn't running correctly, I can't say for sure from so little information. Lots of reasons for CTD's. Just being indoors in Skyrim will make the memory load smaller than outdoors, usually.

To many variables to worry about without trying the fix first.

Do you even have an SkSE.ini, the settings could also be to high for your rig.

If you do what's it set at.

If not try the SkSE.Ini with the higher settings. 768 MB and 256 MB as advised by all the trusted sources.

No I don't have an skse.ini and you stress if I do not have that the standard settings apply. The same settings SSME enforces.

"The amount of scripts firing" is the same as before. Without SSME CTD, with SSME fine.

And I hazard a guess in saying a quadcore 3,2 GHz with 8 Gigs of Ram and an HD 7870 could be powerful enough.

Long story short, you just can't promise that SKSE is enough and/or working in every circumstance.

No I don't have an skse.ini and you stress if I do not have that the standard settings apply. The same settings SSME enforces.

"The amount of scripts firing" is the same as before. Without SSME CTD, with SSME fine.

And I hazard a guess in saying a quadcore 3,2 GHz with 8 Gigs of Ram and an HD 7870 could be powerful enough.

Long story short, you just can't promise that SKSE is enough and/or working in every circumstance.

Right instead of relying on the terrible information SkSE provides I've gone to STEP's Wiki.

If they say this is what  you do, in the Wiki, you know they've tried and tested it first, many times and independantly got the same results.

They always use scientific testing procedures before approving a mod for the Wiki.

SkSE implies that it's settings are 512 MB/256 MB, in the changeLog, WhatsNew.Txt, which states:

1.7.0:

[Memory]

This is the only mention of the memory Patch and woefully inadequate, to explain how to use this info.

SSME in it's SSini states

Old Value  =  256 MB

New Value =  512 MB (Recommended)

ScrapHeapSizeMB=

Old Value  =  256 MB

New Value =  256 MB (Recommended)

This is where I got the combined Bethesda set to 256/256, which SkSE and SSME change to 512/256, seems correct and matches.

STEP says different though. (My addition for NMM, WB and Manual)

• Create the SKSE ini file OR download and install it from here.
    • Right-click the SKSE mod in Mod Organizer (In Data Folder for other Managers) and select Open in explorer.
    • Open the SKSE folder or create one if one does not exist.
    • In the SKSE folder, create skse.ini and paste inside it the following:
[General]

[Memory]
ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

Restart MO; if SKSE is installed correctly, MO will detect it and show in the executables drop down. Use the SKSE executable when launching Skyrim from MO from now on.

20px-Info-Logo.png Notice: Be sure to add the [Memory] section above. This enables Sheson's memory patch which will be needed for later mods and a more stable Skyrim.

This is different and states you must create the SkSE.ini to even apply the settings and this makes SkSE's Documentation useless for the Memory patch.

So the fact is actually you must create the SkSE.ini to get the benefit, I've always used it and wrongly assumed that SkSE set it to 512/256 by default, due to the poor docs.

Still your rig and most, except maybe those at Min Skyrim specs, will benefit from the default settings, I should have gone straight to STEP, but if you had just tried the SkSE.ini, like I asked in every post, you would have been fine.

These posts are not just for your benefit though, others can learn as well, so thanks for not accepting my answers, they were correct apart from the default SkSE settings, bit.

Lesson learned is only trust STEP's Tested facts and your own.

Yup I don't accept false information.

The bit of information you had wrong was your centerpiece argument.

If you had written from the begining you have to make the mentioned skse.ini file with the mentioned options to work all would be fine. But you said SKSE already has the standard settings without the .ini and SSME isn't working if anything alters the memory settings. So in fact you said "If you merely have SKSE SSME won't work at all!" which simply isn't true.

I tested that and asked you why my results are the clear oposite of what you are saying...

Yup I don't accept false information.

The bit of information you had wrong was your centerpiece argument.

If you had written from the begining you have to make the mentioned skse.ini file with the mentioned options to work all would be fine. But you said SKSE already has the standard settings without the .ini and SSME isn't working if anything alters the memory settings. So in fact you said "If you merely have SKSE SSME won't work at all!" which simply isn't true.

I tested that and asked you why my results are the clear oposite of what you are saying...

No not the centerpeice, but still a bad error. The centerpeice always was that applying the SKSE version of the Sheson Patch and/or using the SkSE.ini to change the settings to 768/256 removed the need for SSME. That was and still is correct.

My error was thinking that the Ini wasn't required, because the SkSE team didn't even mention it was required.

That's real error and it's the SkSE Teams, they give no indication of the need to have an ini, either on their page or in the docs of SkSE.

In fact because it's required the ini should be included in the download, even if the default settings are set.

It makes me wonder how many users have no idea it even exists and they may need it.

Back in January 2014 the alpha was released and the settings were posted on the SkSE topic on Bethesda's Forum, that was OK for the alpha release.

The current forum topic makes no mention of it, at all.

768/256 should get you to the 255 plugin limit, but it depends on mods used, only Merging mods to get to 300+ plugin territory will break that barrier.

Few PC's can handle the 1024/512 I use.

I'm not sure but it may be to much for your setup, to give you a guide my PC is just 2 year old with;

i7 3770K 3.5GHz Quad with 4.6Ghz OC

2×Crossfired 3GB HD 7970's

16 GB Memory

The only way to be sure is to try it, but it's only worth doing, if and when you need it.

I just want to say that I have been really impressed with your progress on this mod. I have been watching and keeping up with your additions and am glad to see this kind of dedication on a mod that the community has been lacking. Keep up all the good work.

Also, I want to throw in my vote for the addition of being a briar-heart. As far as I know, there is only one other mod that makes this a possibility, so it would be another excellent addition to the forsworn faction as a whole. Plus it would give me an even better reason to replay through your mod :)

Again, good job, keep it up, and I look forward to the finished product.