CTD in forest constantly.

No ctd anywhere else. I have a monster rig. I am using skse and mempatch.

dont have that, maybe a gras overhoul? my machin is hitting the limit becouse of all that green stuff but no ctd.

As I say, no CTD anywhere else. Just the secret walley. If it would be grass overhaul I should CTD everywhere.

I finished with this mod, one afternoon was enough to getting mad. I cannot even teleport there as I get CTD.

o well theres a loot of green stuff there so my gues would be that you hit an momory peak that goes over what skyrim engin can handle->ctd.

the fact that i dont ctd and you do mostly means that its something on your side.

maybe you sould ask in the technical support forum for help, at best with your loadorder and a papyros log.

I never get CTD in the sacred forest.

You re not the only one who get CTD at this place... but i dont know how to fix this.

Maybe its due to the ritual light, or the disabled wolves...

I'm working on the mod right now. Its the best moment for making fixes.

Ok, I kept playing. I must say the shaman initiation is amazingly good. I have problem with ravena I am at queststage 50 and she is stuck, just keep saying little slave and not doing anything.

I tried to skip it but still stuck.

- Ravena must leave (Forgotten valley, HagRock Redoubt). Rewriting. Warning ! Rape and Slavery ! Not working for now !

Spoiler
Ravena the witch must leave the valley. You will help her... as her new pet.

I'm still having that lockup when getting sent to the jail if I have anything other than a quest item in my inventory, even gold. Same thing for FTD. I can get around it easy enough, tho.

Sansa Chanticlair is appearing in the forsworn village. She gets attacked constantly.

Braith is spawned and you can run into him before you talk to Red Riding Hood if you take the right route from the forsworn watch outpost near old hroldan.

After Ethrane's lesson, I have control of my character, but I can't get to inventory or any menu besides the game menu.

Shaman ceremony is still buggy. It seems to stick on the dialog line like "Five candidates this time! Impressive!" and never goes any further. mAybe a missing actor? Not sure.

Ok...

I am back. I am finished with the mod more likely.

Here is my honest opinion:

Mod is awesome, good story, however the dialogues are a bit strange, not immersive sometimes at all ( like "see ya" and "bitch") sometimes doesn't make any sense and not realistic (like the wolf scene with Katalia, if she is a virgin she should not accept this thing so easily and just do it without hesitation, even if she is a forsworn) the characters are not really worked out, I mean why the forsworn accept you so easily. Bring two shields and it is ok? After that you are absolutely trusted, it is just not real.

Best part is the shaman initiation, man, that is awesome, it could be part of the original game, if Bethesda could put these things into their game.

Ravena, yep I did not see that work is in progress. It was tough, as I could not get rid of her, even when I set quest to 9000.

Best quest in the mod so far, I really liked it. Ravena is well motivated, crafty, and logical. Good. She is well made.

Worst characters: Katalia. Her choices are not realistic, a girl at her age would not do what she is doing. Even if she is forsworn.

Boss of the cannibals. Come on, he is a big softie. He supposed to lead a cannibalistic tribe where will and power are the most important. He is not powerful and                                  not strong. He won't tell you really what to do or what are the rules. He is more like a corporate supervisor who cannot be bothered. A nord, our sworn enemy,                                      wants to be our shaman? Cool why not?

He supposed to be stubborn, fight against you until his last breath.

Brenus or what his name....that guy is simply annoying.

Navmesh: sometimes caracters get lost for hours, or just spinning around. Happened with Armin, and that woman who got posioned by Ravena.

Sometimes quests not kicking in and you just need to wait there for minutes to suddenly start.

Spells. Good. Teleport, bug spray, animal calm, all very good. I am really looking forward a sub niggurath type of magic. Just for your interest there is a mod with HP lovercraft monsters, might you can use them as resource to summon them etc. I think maybe they part of immersive creatures? Maybe I am wrong.

I don't know it is your mod or not, but some forsworn are half naked. I am playing with CBBE bodies, and their boobs ugly and distorted. I have roughly 300 mods, so I cannot tell if it is me or your mod got that outfit (called topless)

Forest with sacred tree. Maybe it is a bug or conflict with some flora mod, or just simply bad luck and some player got it some are not, but I think if you  have this problem and more than one or two players complaining then probably the problem or part of the problem is on your side, so it is worth to have a look.

As I said I have not experienced this with the original game, with modded content, so it cannot be my grass.

If it is overloading the virtual memory, then it is a problem on your end, you need to cut that down, you need to think maybe some people using grass mods, and they already using a lot of memory. By the way I got 2x R9 290X Sapphire GPU in crossfire, so if your mod is overloading these cards, it will overload the others more easily.

Anyway thanks to you I have a forsworn shaman character to play, so your mod was a strong base to build on and it is really useful and interesting.

Thank you for it and keep up the good work, I will definitely download the new updates if they will be any time soon.

Becoming Shaman = Yes  (as a Male), otherwise, given roleplay limit of a Brianheart = :/ (or, as to a quite limited RP I guess, which is clearly far less interesting (or, if given a way to either cure/compensate (ah, roleplay & mastering)).

To be seen, with hope more people will actually hope in to support that..

Thanks.

I can be possible, but i will be harder than for a female player.

In forsworns tribes, usually, shamans are women.

Chiefs are men.

Vulkos is an exception : a male briarheart who becomeD a Koldun... but he was blessed by Shub Niggurath herself. And you will understand when you will meet him...

For male player who want to be shaman, I think some specific trials must be done. More, lot of quests will be obvious (Ethrane who teach you and Kat, the spriggan GB scene, the Nordic ruins animals, etc...).

In summary, its not simple than that. If you have ideas, they will be welcomed.

You need the version, of course, but also the meshes and textures archives.

All armors I used for this mod are integrated into theses files (Its more practical, and its avoid conflicts with other mods wich use theses armors)

1.60+

I will release 1.61 in the week. I hope toi finish the first verion of Eridane and Phage initiation, and to made some fixes.

More, I hope to add anothjer side quest, and to find something nice for Kolduns oufitm and for Zulo and Primal forms

Ok...

I am back. I am finished with the mod more likely.

Here is my honest opinion:

Mod is awesome, good story, however the dialogues are a bit strange, not immersive sometimes at all ( like "see ya" and "bitch") sometimes doesn't make any sense and not realistic (like the wolf scene with Katalia, if she is a virgin she should not accept this thing so easily and just do it without hesitation, even if she is a forsworn) the characters are not really worked out, I mean why the forsworn accept you so easily. Bring two shields and it is ok? After that you are absolutely trusted, it is just not real.

Best part is the shaman initiation, man, that is awesome, it could be part of the original game, if Bethesda could put these things into their game.

Ravena, yep I did not see that work is in progress. It was tough, as I could not get rid of her, even when I set quest to 9000.

Best quest in the mod so far, I really liked it. Ravena is well motivated, crafty, and logical. Good. She is well made.

Worst characters: Katalia. Her choices are not realistic, a girl at her age would not do what she is doing. Even if she is forsworn.

Boss of the cannibals. Come on, he is a big softie. He supposed to lead a cannibalistic tribe where will and power are the most important. He is not powerful and                                  not strong. He won't tell you really what to do or what are the rules. He is more like a corporate supervisor who cannot be bothered. A nord, our sworn enemy,                                      wants to be our shaman? Cool why not?

He supposed to be stubborn, fight against you until his last breath.

Brenus or what his name....that guy is simply annoying.

Navmesh: sometimes caracters get lost for hours, or just spinning around. Happened with Armin, and that woman who got posioned by Ravena.

Sometimes quests not kicking in and you just need to wait there for minutes to suddenly start.

Spells. Good. Teleport, bug spray, animal calm, all very good. I am really looking forward a sub niggurath type of magic. Just for your interest there is a mod with HP lovercraft monsters, might you can use them as resource to summon them etc. I think maybe they part of immersive creatures? Maybe I am wrong.

I don't know it is your mod or not, but some forsworn are half naked. I am playing with CBBE bodies, and their boobs ugly and distorted. I have roughly 300 mods, so I cannot tell if it is me or your mod got that outfit (called topless)

Forest with sacred tree. Maybe it is a bug or conflict with some flora mod, or just simply bad luck and some player got it some are not, but I think if you  have this problem and more than one or two players complaining then probably the problem or part of the problem is on your side, so it is worth to have a look.

As I said I have not experienced this with the original game, with modded content, so it cannot be my grass.

If it is overloading the virtual memory, then it is a problem on your end, you need to cut that down, you need to think maybe some people using grass mods, and they already using a lot of memory. By the way I got 2x R9 290X Sapphire GPU in crossfire, so if your mod is overloading these cards, it will overload the others more easily.

Anyway thanks to you I have a forsworn shaman character to play, so your mod was a strong base to build on and it is really useful and interesting.

Thank you for it and keep up the good work, I will definitely download the new updates if they will be any time soon.

- Dialogues :

I know for the dialogues... I hope to fix that when the core quest will be finished.

I dont like 'bitch' and 'see ya' too, but people complains about my academic english writing style.

- Katalia :

Why do you think Katalia is not good ? Its VERY important : she's the most important character of this mod ! All the Mods parts use Katalia as a principal character ! More, you progress WITH her !

I wanted to create a different forsworn than the agressive ones you meet in vanilla game : smart, loving knowledge, not a berzerk fighter, no too self confidant, but she can took risk for some poeple of for her faith (Ethrane...).

If you have idea for improving the character, why not ?

- Boss of the cannibals :

Who ? Segeste ? He's level 60 !

Styr ? He's a brute ! Do you talk about the farm girl ? Or the whores (I want to use them for a side quest, so I need them alive)

- Spells : I continue to built them

The project are now : a generalistic sex buff for Primals shamans, the Zulo form for Kolduns, the Primal form for primal shamans (in option...). Side quests will contains rituals (for example,Frisson will teach you a ritual for cursing human flesh pieces. If you give it to a NPC (not essential), this NPC will turn into a wolf). If you have ideas for spells...

If you have ideas for making the one of the thousand goats (It will be a follower, but very hard to control)....

- navmesh. I know. There is nothing I can do. Just use T (wait/sleep). Sometimes, I use moveto scripts for avoiding waiting.

I'm still having that lockup when getting sent to the jail if I have anything other than a quest item in my inventory, even gold. Same thing for FTD. I can get around it easy enough, tho.

Sansa Chanticlair is appearing in the forsworn village. She gets attacked constantly.

Braith is spawned and you can run into him before you talk to Red Riding Hood if you take the right route from the forsworn watch outpost near old hroldan.

After Ethrane's lesson, I have control of my character, but I can't get to inventory or any menu besides the game menu.

Shaman ceremony is still buggy. It seems to stick on the dialog line like "Five candidates this time! Impressive!" and never goes any further. mAybe a missing actor? Not sure.

Jail : I tested with AFS1.60+. No problems at all. Aqqh suceed to fix Katalia pathway.

Sansa : she supposed to be in Rorikstead Inn ! But she's travelling a lot. I will add a package for her.

Braith : noted.

Ethrane lesson : its the hook...

Shaman ceremony : how many actors at this time ? 6 (Kat, you, badycia, Thus, Knyva, Ethrane)

Eridane and her three apprentices will come later.

If everybody are here, just wait like 1 minute. The ligh should be enable (maybe its the CTD cause) and the cermeony scene will be played. I tried this too, and It's worked fine.

Then why is the afs1_60+ so small compared to the others?

AqqH use 7.zip. I use winrar. Thats all.

Music and Seq folders are missing in 1.60+ and there are 100 scripts less in the 7z file. Looks more like an update to merge with the 1.60 version than a standalone release, or atleast some stuff should be copied over.

Just wanted to add a note that I give this a shot for the first time w/ my new game, and none of the problems I had a while back occurred. Smooth sailing so far, and I have to say the mod is certainly more robust than I was expecting. Great work. :)