[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

I love what this mod is trying to do, but it is so janky. It can create enormous lag and I don't like that it doesn't play nice with NRAAS mods. Having to turn off the auto correct for stuck sims is kind of a big NO. Also, creating a whore uniform not only has a weird limited selection, but it also sometimes messes with outfits you made using Stylist from NRAAS Mastercontroller. For some reason it resets naked outfit and messes with the NRAAS CAS filter.

Now I got some sim stuck in whore mode. Reset sim does not work, Reset Everything for the town creates an endless loop.

Again, when it works, I love it. But at times it can generate such frustration.

On 6/15/2023 at 4:44 AM, xandait said:

When you create a whore uniform, does it only show items from Formal category or something? For some reason the selection is very small.

It only shows CAS items that can be part of a uniform, if you want all career items just use the regular Edit Sim in CAS and select the career tab.

I made a brothel for the home lot and all the hiring, assigning employees and setting opening times works.

But they keep running off with 'I have to go, bye" and then come back again. At first I thought , this is just their automatically assigned job from story progression that messes with their job as whore. So I used Mastercontroller to make them quit their job. But they still keep running off and come back again. Anyone understand why?

17 hours ago, Denton47 said:

It only shows CAS items that can be part of a uniform, if you want all career items just use the regular Edit Sim in CAS and select the career tab.

Editing outfits that way messes up any outfit that is created with outfit category filters disabled. Also often naked outfit.

The only safe wayI know of is using Stylist (the community lot or through NRAAS or some other mod), because it only changes what you actually change and keeps outfit seperated. I think this mod uses Stylists, but I don't know why it messes with other outfits.

Edited by xandait
3 hours ago, juggerman1956 said:

I have been doing so and it doesn't add the package to the list?

Always you have two files for one animation set. One contain the xml and localization files and this package files are smaller in size and usually start with OKW_XXX.package. The corresponding (bigger) file contain the animations. Mostly they start with KW_XXX.package. But not always.

However it is, you need to input ALWAYS the filename of the (bigger) animation package but without .package.

Let's say OKW_L666_Animations.package and KW_L666_Animations.package. Then you input KW_L666_Animations .  Think the input is caps sensitive.

Anyway, open the KW menu and say add animation, then you go to the desktop and hover to the mod folder. Highlight the filename without extension. Then push ctrl c and go back to the game and insert with ctrl v. Then you are on the safe side and it should work.

Good luck !

2 hours ago, Clydie said:

Always you have two files for one animation set. One contain the xml and localization files and this package files are smaller in size and usually start with OKW_XXX.package. The corresponding (bigger) file contain the animations. Mostly they start with KW_XXX.package. But not always.

However it is, you need to input ALWAYS the filename of the (bigger) animation package but without .package.

Let's say OKW_L666_Animations.package and KW_L666_Animations.package. Then you input KW_L666_Animations .  Think the input is caps sensitive.

Anyway, open the KW menu and say add animation, then you go to the desktop and hover to the mod folder. Highlight the filename without extension. Then push ctrl c and go back to the game and insert with ctrl v. Then you are on the safe side and it should work.

Good luck !

Thanks for the help, but it isn't adding it or any others that didn't load to start with.  I guess I will have to make do with what did load.

this is my kw log file contents

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

-<Log Type="Log" Version="1">

<LogData>Oniki.KinkyMod v0.7.0 (409) Shutdown: Stoping Main Main.Stop AutonomyManager.Stop Callgirl.Stop KWServices.Shutdown SimData.OnLeaveWorld Main.Stop: DONE </LogData>

</Log>

I'm using your mode with naars's mod like stories mod and overwatch mod
About an hour after using Naars's teleport,  the sim suddenly disappeared, there was no portrait on the left, and even in the relationship box of another family disappeared, so I think they didn't exist at all
i tried to all way what i can but they didn't come back 
i erased this game and reinstall over the 3 times but this problem was could'nt fix...even now
I'm not good at English and use translator now
what should i do? answer me pls....thank you

On 6/22/2023 at 10:57 AM, Denton47 said:

ea

I know you! You're that brilliant fellow who made that Household tool for Sims 4. You made a wonderful mod! Sadly, EA pissed me off and I went back to sims 3.

Thanks for the link, too. I didn't know that there was a tutorial on Lover Slab. You da man!

On 6/27/2023 at 8:51 PM, Sadistic_Bastard said:

you can still find the first set of files here http://sexysims.info/download.php?t=173718 

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have the files for cmar's penis for females? It's the only thing I can't seem to locate. ><;

Edit: I was able to find the files I was looking for, but I can't use them anyway because apparently Sims 3 doesn't like to run on Windows 11.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

If anyone else needs the girlcock files though, here they are. These are the ones from SexySims.

SXS2_CmarNYC_324810_cmar_FemalePenis.zip SXS2_CmarNYC_324811_cmar_FemaleAccessoryPenis.zip SXS2_CmarNYC_325235_cmar_FemalePenisDefault.zip

Edited by shar181

Hello, I am a French user, I have a big problem with my game:

Since I migrated my sims 3 game from windows 8 to windows 10, on my backup I only get error codes 12.

20 more families (including new items in their houses) have been added in my city before the migration to Windows 10.

I have 2 main backups :

- S1,  the original backup of windows 8 from the date of 03/28/2023 In this backup :

- The game starts in the night of Thursday to Friday and I get error code 12 after 2 days, that is to say in the night of Sunday to Monday.

- the game starts in speed 3.

- S2, saving the date of 05/30/2023 :

- I changed the outfits of the 20 families overnight from Thursday to Friday, for 2 months, resumed from the backup of 03/28/2023;

Sometimes I had error code 12, but 1 out of 2 times.

- the game starts in speed 0 and remains stuck at Friday "6:30".

- I get error code 12 in the night from Friday to Saturday.

I did some research and tried all the tricks:

- Save as - Rename the Backup in the C:\Users\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Saves folder

- SaveCleaner software

- Deletion of files: caches (+ tag file), files from DCBackup folders (except ccmerged.package), files from the FeaturedItems folder, files from the CurrentGame.sims3 folder

- The Nraas Saver

- Save from edit city

- Increase the Paging File Size
- Update Graphics Driver

- Disabling anti-virus software

= error code 12 for the 2 backups

- The Travel Method is impossible, my game crashes during loading after a few minutes while I have the NRaas Traveler (for S2), even when I deactivate the KW (on windows 8 no problem).

However I managed to save by deleting some families and community lots since modifying the city, and the games become more fluid, tested from the two backups:

- S3 "07/12/2023": taken from the S1 backup

- S4 "07/11/2023": taken from the S2 backup

I keep getting error code 12.

Afterwards, I confess to you that I didn't really understand this override folder story, and I would like to point out that my game was working well on Windows 8, but on windows 10 the game usually crashes after 1 hour and 20 minutes (sometimes after 20 minutes).

Thank you for your help.

S1.png

S2.png

Mods1.png

Mods.png

Animations.png

Animations2.png

Nraas1.png

Nraas2.png

oniki.png

Increase the Paging File Size.png

KW.png

S3.png

S4.png

Info système.png

14 hours ago, tavares89 said:

Hello, I am a French user, I have a big problem with my game:

Since I migrated my sims 3 game from windows 8 to windows 10, on my backup I only get error codes 12.

Error code 12 when saving usually occurs because the game runs out of virtual memory, if you have increased MemCacheBudgetValue in your config file try lowering it back to 200M.

Hi I have an issued, I know this is an old mod, but I'm still kind of new to Sims3. I'm having a weird issue. I have two sims who are roommate, male and female and they are in a romantic relationship, the bar is maxed but they cant become a couple, the option doesn't show up. I didn't notice this problem until yesterday when I added the mod and the animations. I also use NRAAS does anyone have any advice?

Edited by alexialustra

You need to use romantic interactions until text below relationship bar says "Sim1 thinks Sim2 is extremely irrestible". Sims 3 has different temporary stages during conversations that unlock new interactions/boost chances for positive outcomes, the temp stages change when you stop talking or when you use different types of interactions. Basically you need to get your sims in the mood to go steady.