[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

Hi there, I just reinstalled the sims 3 (so clean install), then KW. I have an issue though : I can't register venue (I'm focused more on high school, but no luck for the others). Apparently, there is a grey out interraction when you click a wall if there's something missing, but I don't even have that. I got nraas overwatch, mastercontroler and errortrap and got KW v0.7.0 build 409, in case it help.

EDIT : I'm an idiot, the game didn't started the KW interraction yet. ><

Edited by Tarango

?

I played sims 3 for years, and kinky world from when it first came out. Then I went for sims 4 after it wasn't totally boring. Sims 4 sex seemed absurdly easy compared to Sims 3, which had gameplay but wasn't impossible. Okay, Sims 4 is now unplayable ($1000 for that game?!)  and I've returned sims 3.

My character is an incel. I absolutely don't remember how to have sex with KW. Sex bot was banging the post man but I had nothing to do with that, it was autonomy. Got the sex bot to level up the sex skill but that's not happening. I didn't know sex bots could refuse sex from their owners! I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong or what settings need to be adjusted. Things are different from what I remember e.g. sex books would get you nearly to the next level and then you and to do practical applications of the theory in the book but it doesn't work that way anymore. And the post man, that seems to be a new thing too... can it be shut off?

Tips and tricks? Hints?

Edit: ? Ah! Got it

I remember now! This has a lot more game play than the Mod for sims 4.  You don't just "slam,bam, thank you mam" in this game like you do in Sims 4.. You have to play the flirting and foreplay UP to the actual sex. It always bothered me in Sims 4 it was easier to have sex than to get a kiss.. I bothered me because Sims 3 KW does it right!

Edited by MrGrey
On 4/28/2023 at 9:18 AM, MrGrey said:

?

I played sims 3 for years, and kinky world from when it first came out. Then I went for sims 4 after it wasn't totally boring. Sims 4 sex seemed absurdly easy compared to Sims 3, which had gameplay but wasn't impossible. Okay, Sims 4 is now unplayable ($1000 for that game?!)  and I've returned sims 3.

My character is an incel. I absolutely don't remember how to have sex with KW. Sex bot was banging the post man but I had nothing to do with that, it was autonomy. Got the sex bot to level up the sex skill but that's not happening. I didn't know sex bots could refuse sex from their owners! I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong or what settings need to be adjusted. Things are different from what I remember e.g. sex books would get you nearly to the next level and then you and to do practical applications of the theory in the book but it doesn't work that way anymore. And the post man, that seems to be a new thing too... can it be shut off?

Tips and tricks? Hints?

Edit: ? Ah! Got it

I remember now! This has a lot more game play than the Mod for sims 4.  You don't just "slam,bam, thank you mam" in this game like you do in Sims 4.. You have to play the flirting and foreplay UP to the actual sex. It always bothered me in Sims 4 it was easier to have sex than to get a kiss.. I bothered me because Sims 3 KW does it right!

Yeah, well I know this mod is great and original of Sims 4 version of Wickedwhims.

But, there is tiny problem.

Since Sims 3 Series done, this mod is done too according to Onikikay.

Ok, I need to know something about the cuckold trait. I have a married couple (husband and wife). The wife has the unfaithful trait and the husbands has the cuckold trait. The wife was cheating on her husband (positive unfaithful moodlet) and after confessing to her husband that she just cheated on him, he gets mad and feels betrayed. Any way to fix that? Is there even a way that the husband will have a positive reaction to her confession?

This is different than what I played before. The bugs are different. Like Wishes from the future are dropped when going to the past. Is there a cheat to add a wish back? I lost the 20,000 happiness wish to become the honored plumbotist.

On 4/28/2023 at 11:18 AM, MrGrey said:

Tips and tricks? Hints?

What I always do is have my sim watch the Kinky One channel on their TV set. They can gain several levels of woohoo skill that way, and it also makes them horny after watching it for a while. After they reach level 1, they are more willing to do KW stuff with other sims.

Depending on their personality, you might need them to have a very high relationship with other sims for them to do anything. Your sim can get rewards that show up on the Life Time Rewards panel for reaching certain life time "achievements". For example, after woohooing some large number of times, your sim can get a reward that makes them basically always accept any request to woohoo with any sim that asks. Or, if your sim cheats on their partner/spouse too much, they get a reward that gives them different moodlets if they haven't been with their partner in a while, or when they cheat on their partner. Some of these might be only in later versions, I use version 409.

For the exhibition skill, have them go into a private room and then repeatedly take off their top and bottom clothes from the Kinky > Exhibition menu, followed by "Get Dressed" (which for some reason is on the main sim menu). Depending on which version of KW you have, they will eventually get enough points to reach level 1, but might be blocked by needing to do a specific action. If you option up the skill journal, Exhibition skill will show up there and it will have a note at the top telling you what you need to do to go up a level. For example, with version 409, your sim needs to take 1 kinky selfie before they can reach level 1.

So, I use TV and private stripping to get woohoo and exhibition to level 1, and then after that, it is much easier to get them to do stuff with other sims. The exhibition is important to have at least 1 or 2 levels in, otherwise your sim might be too embarrassed to even get naked when going to woohoo with another sim. This may not be the case with the latest versions, but I remember when I first tried out KW on an early version, and my sims agreed they were going to woohoo and went into the bedroom, only to stop because they didn't want to get naked in front of each other.

On 4/22/2023 at 7:53 PM, Nymfen said:

I can't get this to work. I have the correct version of Sims, and I've put it all in the correct folder. What am I missing?

Edit: Nothing happens when I start up the game, as though the mod isn't installed.

did you click on your sim > Click Kinkyworld and turn on the mod? You have to enable it on your sim first then it will load.

15 hours ago, Simz_zombies said:

I put it in my mods folder put its not popping up in my game 

This link should help you how to install KW and use it.

And follow all the instruction until "Step 3"

And "Step 3" is most important instruction.

Once in game you might have to wait a bit before your KW starts up. Be patient. eventuelly there will be a KW message popping up, and you can then click your sim and find a kinkyworld option.

The above quote, here is more detailed instructions/direction in the  #6 posts on that thread:

On 6/15/2015 at 2:11 PM, maraas said:

When you have started your game. The first thing you do is these three steps

• Step 1. (If you have Nraas Overwatch-If not you can skip this one) Click your sim. Choose NRaas->overwatch->settings->clean up outfits You set this one to FALSE by clicking on it. Scroll further down and find Stuck Check Auto-reset. click this one to set it to FALSE . Then accept.
  • Step 2. Click your sim ->Kinky->settings->Oniki.KinkyMod.OptionSettings.KinkyworldEnabled. click to set to TRUE. accept.
  • Step 3. Click your Sim (again) ->kinky->settings->choose your settings-> OBS second option Oniki.Kinkymod.Optionsettings.Menuanimations.Label. Make sure you click on this and on the first option here (Oniki.Kinkymod.optionsetting.menupackagelabels) you choose Add animations package. Then you type : KW_Amra72_animations ok..and wait. when you can click again choose add animations package again and type KW_Lady666_Animations, and again add package and type KW_lady666_crazy animations. accept all windows and you are good to go.

Be sure to not to forget to do: Step 2. Click your sim ->Kinky->settings->Oniki.KinkyMod.OptionSettings.KinkyworldEnabled. click to set to TRUE. accept.

15 hours ago, xandait said:

disable counters as sex location?

You have to go through all OKW xml files (by using S3PE and Editor) and search for the object "counter", then you can disable this animation by adding at the beginning of the first xml line <!-- and in the last line for the respective animation -->  and save. Then the animation is disabled if you did it right..... 

On 5/29/2023 at 8:12 PM, Clydie said:

You have to go through all OKW xml files (by using S3PE and Editor) and search for the object "counter", then you can disable this animation by adding at the beginning of the first xml line <!-- and in the last line for the respective animation -->  and save. Then the animation is disabled if you did it right..... 

Oh wow, was hoping for an option in settings :)  But I will try that if I really get fed up with the counter issues. Thanks for the help !

anyone know if ONK is compatible with Simler90's core mod? it says in the modthesims page that Simler90's mod is incompatible with mods that modify GameplaySystems.dll or GameplayObjects.dll but i dont know if ONK uses those dll

11 hours ago, rhydry said:

anyone know if ONK is compatible with Simler90's core mod? it says in the modthesims page that Simler90's mod is incompatible with mods that modify GameplaySystems.dll or GameplayObjects.dll but i dont know if ONK uses those dll

KW doesn't modify any of the core libraries, it create its own version by inheriting from the core classes which may cause a conflict if they are modified, you will need to test and see if it is working.

Hey guys, I'm just starting to mod this game, but I've noticed that all the links on cmar blog are down, so I can't download the required CmarNYC Penis Mesh & Sliders. Any solution please? Thanks.

Edited by Rettas
14 hours ago, Rettas said:

Hey guys, I'm just starting to mod this game, but I've noticed that all the links on cmar blog are down, so I can't download the required CmarNYC Penis Mesh & Sliders. Any solution please? Thanks.

I'm having the same issue, waiting for a response

On 6/4/2023 at 9:54 AM, Rettas said:

Hey, you can find Cmars stuff on SexySims.

Both morphing penis and morphing nipples are here.

SexySims Featured Creator: CmarNYC

You will need to have an account on SexySims, but it is reasonably easy to set one up.

Edited by Mirietna
On 6/3/2023 at 5:41 PM, simmingwithl said:

Hey! not sure if this comment section is still active or if this was already answered but every time my sims are about to woohoo they stop and it says "no i dont want to do this, someone might see us" does anyone know how to fix this or turn it off pls

If you're running another mod like Passion some features won't work right.