[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

On 1/12/2023 at 5:52 PM, DeadSomething said:

the game is in an endless loop checking for a suitable school location. there is a school, but it's a sinkhole. is this the problem?
what does a suitable school require as minimum? and how do i register it to be a school building?

I assume by sinkhole you mean the same thing as rabbithole? The buildings where sims go inside and you cannot see them, like city hall, the police station, and so on?

The school used by Kinky World is not the same as the default school that comes with the game. It is a normal building that you can see inside of. It has specific requirements for things to be inside of it in order for KW to use it as a school, but it is not required that you have a kinky school for kinky world to work in general. In order to designate a school, click on the wall of a building on a community lot, choose the kinky menu, and there should be options to designate the building as a school. Unless you have set up all the requirements, it will be grayed out, but if you move the mouse pointer over the option, it will tell you what is missing.

thanks. that's exactly what i meant. rabbithole it is. problem to me is that my game is loading very long and if i switch between playing and town editor, it doesn't seem to clean up memory well, so it goes into an endless loading screen. so my only cha nce would be to go into play mode, try assigning somethng as school, write down all the requirements, then shut down the game and start it again as town edit mode, then build the school, shut down the game, restart it and start play mode.

I have everything installed correctly and all the animations work, but no dogs have a penis, the odd thing is that horses do, but dogs don't, I even checked for the custom collar that people were talking about but I didn't see it, any idea whats going on?

On 11/12/2022 at 9:59 PM, Li Ker said:

Hi,

I have downloaded this mod a month ago and it worked fine, until yesterday.

Suddenly, the option "Kinky World" went missing without any reason.

I tried the following steps:

- Restart my PC

- Delete Cache filed from The Sims 3 folder

- Re-download the mod and re-install it again

Nothing has changed although the rest of my mods work well. I even don't receive anymore the pop-up "Injecting Kinky Interactions" when I start the game since yesterday.

Am I the only one who encounters this problem? The only option registered under Kinky is "Exhibition" to streak.

What should I do? Please help

Kinky World.png

Kinky world does NOT show up under "Kinky". What do you get  under "More..." Did you install the smooth patch? that one disables the sortings to save processing time, if kinky is there, then kinky world is possibly under "More"

Just a small update to my problem, I cleared my cache and reinstalled the mod, but no male dogs have a penis. I have to no other mods that affect dogs, so I'm clueless as to what's going on. Any help would be appreciated. Incase no one read my first post, I made sure zoo is enabled and penis's are set to always show.

One more edit, finally got a stray to show up and it had a penis, so stray dogs still have a penis, but cas dogs don't seem to for some reason. Is this a feature, that only strays have dicks? Or am I encountering a bug?

Final Edit: I adopted a dog from a shelter and it had a penis, however I also adopted a male puppy to test if it would have a penis after aging up and it did not. It seems only naturally spawned male dogs have a penis, Cas dogs and puppys that age up do not.

Edited by Zidel
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/31/2022 at 4:43 PM, idksims said:

HI everyone, I was wondering if I could just have specific parts of this mod instead of downloading the whole thing? I would like to just have the drugs, traits, and maybe just the basic sex aspect of it. If all of that's not possible, I would like to just download the traits and the drugs. I just don't like the more "kinky" aspects of this mod like the rape and other things... I really like the dominant trait though and was wondering if I could just do that and maybe also have the drugs aspect of it? 

If I were to do this, wouldn't it be as simple as placing the cannabis/objects package in my mods folder? Not sure where the traits aspect of this mod is. Also, I don't want to download this whole mod as it makes my game extremely glitchy. 

Let me know. Thanks. 

real. i wish there was a retuned version that was milder, idm the menstrual cycle and the traits, but the nudity and horny sims around town I can do without. like i dont wna be at the store and someones getting a bj in the alley way whole dick out n everything. why isnt there a basemental drugs sims 3 version ;(

3 hours ago, FlyingDicks said:

Everything works fine except none of my sims will have sex. A msg pops up saying "we cant do this here, someone will see us" to ANY sex related act in any place. Ive never had this issue before. 

Well u know normally u cannot have sex in open/public places or when others are around, u can do it in rooms and close spaces, if ur still in closed space and they say the same thing, something in your ingame script is fuked up! try to remove privacy for sex in KW setting.

Hi guys :)

so i'm trying to have my teen sim be a stoner but any time i have her smoke a joint, there's no smoking animation and no moodlet, but the joint still disappears from her inventory as if she'd smoked it. I have the smoking mod installed and it works when i have her smoke a regular cig but not with a joint. Does anyone know why? Could it be a mod conflict?

Edited by panic.at.the.dj
2 hours ago, pastapoltergeist said:

Does anyone know what might possibly be wrong with my game? It only registers like 2 animations when I have all 3 pf the creators recommended packs, is there a setting I'm missing?? 

You have to prescribe animations yourself . Unfortunately , OKW cannot activate ( much less find ) animations by itself . Try to find a special menu and register all the animations that you have . Usually, * you need to start writing animations with “kw", but this is not always the case.

Example : kw_mike24_pets_animations or ollcity_anims.  In new cities , and new saves - you also need to re - configure the animation package and everything else .  Although , it is possible to export settings .

Edited by QYI

I haven't seen any posts about this (though given this is a 750+ page thread I could have just missed it when using keyword search) so I figured I'd ask, I've been tinkering and it doesn't seem like interspecies pregnancy is possible in my game?  I'm using the latest version from the patreon (and fixed the problem I was having before with stuck animations) so that's probably not the problem, I've changed the percent chance it can happen and all the settings for the pregnancy (animal, human, and random) and still nothing despite trying five times.  Is this a common problem/a known issue with the current build?  If not how do I fix this?

I've tried installing pregnancy controller from modthesims but it doesn't account for interspecies as far as I have tried it, so I might just uninstall on the off chance it'll mess up any potential solutions.

On 2/3/2023 at 2:53 PM, FlyingDicks said:

Everything works fine except none of my sims will have sex. A msg pops up saying "we cant do this here, someone will see us" to ANY sex related act in any place. Ive never had this issue before. 

It might be related to Exhibition skill. I noticed that in my old game sims wouldn't much care about privacy and people were essentially rooting in the streets by a certain point. 

In a new game I just started I did notice they were quite concerned about privacy and to some extent still are. But I think you will find the longer the game progresses and with higher exhibition skill the whole town becomes a giant 24/7 orgy. I imagine this also has something to do with flags though I'm not sure how that works exactly.

If it's not that then it might pay to double-check the privacy settings for KW. 

On 2/24/2023 at 10:14 PM, ki.thegemini said:

My sim’s exhibition skill isn’t going past 1. I even used NRAAS to try to increase it but it stays at 1. Does anyone have any insight?

Show your dong in public. Let other people see your magnificent dong parts

Edit: I was wrong that's another level. You need to take a kinky selfie to level up exhibition

Edited by bloodbus
I was wrong

I want to figure it out and therefore I ask .... Does anyone know or have tried these mod :

• S4 to S3 death animations
  • Gain weight after pregnancy     -   from the moderator (author) of FloTheory

and ...

• Sims 3 Script Extender  ((S3SE)
  • Abductor 1.35                            -        -   from the moderator (author) of  Battery

can they secretly harm OKW ?

On 2/27/2023 at 10:56 PM, ki.thegemini said:

Unfortunately, I tried this and it didn’t work?

Even the kinky selfie thing? Maybe you need to upload it to get it farther. It has tooltips in the skills menus anyway, and since I hardly use exhibition I'm not the best help